The Moon and Fire

Story Info
Boyfriend and friend have me.
997 words
4.24
12.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drinks were flowing as we sat by the fire pit. Beau had just thrown some more logs on the fire when Nolan told him it was time to leave. I knew Beau and Nolan for quite some time, and it was not like him to leave just like that.

I told Nolan I could take Beau home later if he wanted. I knew Nolan had to work early in the morning. Nolan left and Sean grabbed us a few more drinks and we continued to sit around the fire and talk about the old days.

We had always been close but tonight I felt a strong connection to Beau. I could smell his cologne every time the wind blew. The smell of Beau was making me want to be close to him. What was coming over me? All the times we had spent together as friends in the past gave Beau and I a close connection to begin with.

Tonight, was a different story, was it the alcohol or the smell of Beau's manly cologne that was getting me. It was a beautiful night with the glow of the fire and glare of the moonlight. As I was staring at the fire Sean asked if everyone wanted another round of drinks.

Beau and I agreed, and Sean went into the house to mix them up. I went inside to grab some snacks and came back out through the side door. As I walked out of the door the glare of the fire and moon was casting a shadow on the lawn. It was

Beau's outline, but when I turned the corner further, I noticed not only was it his outline but the full front of his body.

Beau had just finished going to the bathroom to the side of the fire pit. Beau had not expected me to come out of the side door. The fire and moonlight revealed his nice sized package for the world to see. I had never seen Beau's manhood before, and the combination of seeing his cock and the smell of his perfume made me instantly wet.

I quick turned away in hopes that he didn't see me. Beau was startled and quick whipped his cock back into his jeans. I acted like nothing happened, and Beau thought he was able to corral his cock before I saw it. I mean with a cock like that why would he try to hide it.

Sean came back out with the drinks, and we all talked. All I could think about was Beau's cock and wondered what it would be like. As the night went on, we had a few more drinks and Beau decided he would just spend the night. I went inside and grabbed some blankets and a pillow for Beau and set him up with the couch, and Sean and I went to the bedroom.

I laid in bed and couldn't sleep. I decided to go down to the kitchen to get a small snack. As I walked down the stairs to my surprise, there it was Beau's cock hanging out of the fly to his boxer briefs. My pussy instantly began to get wet again. I went into the kitchen and gathered my thoughts. I mean did Beau purposely let his cock hang out to tempt me.

I went back upstairs to the bedroom and Sean was still somewhat awake. I told Sean that Beau's dick was hanging out while he was laying there asleep and I started to giggle. Sean suggested I go down there with him, and we should play a joke on Beau. I followed Sean down and he told me to just touch Beau's dick to see what would happen.

I quietly knelt down beside the couch and ran my finger over Beau's shaft, and it instantly got hard. Beau began to wake up and jumped up. As Beau jumped up his cock swung and hit me in the mouth. I couldn't resist it and took him in my mouth. The smooth hard shaft slid right in like it belonged there. Beau grunted with excitement as I looked over at Sean.

What was Sean thinking, was he mad, what was going to happen. Sean walked behind me and pulled down my pants. My pussy was already dripping wet with desire when I felt his lips on my clit. Sean was the best with his tongue and tonight was no different. I continued sucking Beau's big cock while Sean was giving me the best oral of my life.

Suddenly I felt Sean's cock slid into my quivering pussy filling me up as Beau started licking my nipples. Beau then laid on his back on the floor beneath me. I felt Sean's cock pull out of me. Beau scooted further under me and stuck his cock into me. It felt so good when it slid in as he continued licking my hard nipples.

As I was yearning with desire, I felt the pressure of Sean's cock touch my other hole. Sean gently slid his cock in, and I was overwhelmed with pleasure. I screamed in joy as Beau and Sean's cocks filled me. I had had never felt anything like what was happening to me.

They both took turns with me, I felt naughty but at the same time I couldn't resist the feeling of both of them in me at the same time. I came several times and after they both came, we laid there for a minute. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had always dreamed of a threesome but never imagined how good it would feel.

I got up and got in the shower.

When I came out Beau was back sleeping on the couch and Sean was passed out in bed. It all seemed like a dream. Did it really happen, was I dreaming, would this be a regular thing? I went to bed and laid down to ponder the future.