The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 01

Story Info
University Romance between two Herms.
3.4k words
4.31
7.9k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Encounter

Ear piercing beeps roared from the digital alarm clock on my nightstand, demanding that I rise from my peaceful, uneventful slumber. Each blaring scream of the alarm drilling into my brain, dragging an irritated sigh out from my lips. My hand lunges out and slams the buzzing annoyance into silence as I groggily sit up from my bed, blinking the sleep from my dark brown eyes.

I throw the covers off my small body and hesitantly rise from my throne of sleep. I look at my room and let out another sigh, still not fully used to the surprising luxury of a college dorm room. The bedroom was easily around a hundred square feet, ten by ten to be exact; leaving more than enough room for the sheer lack of possessions I own. But that's not what surprises me the most...

Normally you'd think a college dorm would only give you a twin sized bed if you're lucky, but no... I have a queen-sized bed. Well, I guess that's what being an honor student gets you. At my university, if you're grades are stellar and you've been a student for three or more years, you can apply for special housing. And lucky me, I applied and was accepted.

So that means I get to live a good 3 miles away from the main campus in a secluded little cottage. It has a small kitchenette, a living room, a bathroom with both a shower and a huge bathtub. It can easily fit three or even four people. However, this little cottage has two bedrooms, meant for two people to live in for the entire school year. But, the second bedroom is still empty. Apparently, my new roommate won't be moving in for another day or so, despite it already being a week into the fall semester of my third year.

I heard that she's a second year, yet somehow managed to get accepted to live in one of these cottages. "She must be wicked smart and a snob." I groaned under my breath as I straightened out my bed sheets and covers, still half asleep. After making my bed I made my way into the bathroom, a door from my bedroom providing easy access. A symmetrical door on the other side of the bathroom indicates where my absent roommate's room is, and another door to the right that leads to the living room.

Yet another sigh escapes my dull lips as I notice my reflection in the mirror. I'm nothing special to look at. Short, only 4-foot 10 despite being 22 years old. Light, peachy skin littered with half a dozen beauty marks. My only redeeming quality in my opinion is my chest. I make a half-hearted smile as I bring my small hands up to my perky bosom, cupping my DD cups for a moment and then sighing yet again, letting them bounce lightly within my loose tee-shirt.

The main part about myself though I wish I could change would be my hair. Black, thin, straight, wiry, and reaches a little bit past my ears. Thanks to the tendency of my hair sticking together in clumps; no matter how much I wash it, I was soon given the name of "Mop Head" way back in middle school, and it has stuck with me ever since. Old classmates from high school came to the same university, so it has even followed me here.

My actual name is Jacqueline Curtis, but I'm only ever called that my professors and people who don't know me. I've gotten used to being called "Mop Head" or even just "Mop", though it's still irritating.

I strip off my top, exposing my supple chest and rosy pink nipples; one of those beauty marks just an inch shy of my left nipple. Ah, one thing though that absolutely no one knows about except for my family... is well, that I am what some call a hermaphrodite, or what I prefer to call myself; A futanari. And according to what I know, I'm rather well endowed. I then slip off my shorts and let the flaccid phallus and those grapefruit sized orbs hang freely between my thighs.

I look down at my package and once again let out a sigh. As if on cue, my member throbbed and began to stiffen up. "Yup... the 6:30 in the morning boner... never late, never early." I joke to myself as my cock rises slowly, thickening out as blood surged through the length. It didn't take long to reach full mast, the 13 inches of girl cock twitching in the air, thick as a can of soda. My left hand slowly reaches to wrap around the base, gently coiling my small digits around the girth; unable to fully encircle my size with my tiny hand. I then begin to slowly stroke as I turn around and start my morning shower.

Letting the water heat up, I continue to pump my turgid shaft up and down slowly but steadily, a thick bead of pearly white precum already oozing out of the pink crown. "Ahh..." I moan quietly under my breath as I finally step into the hot shower, letting the steaming water beat down on my head while I begin to jerk my length with increased vigor.

My free hand dips down below my swollen balls to tend to my delicate petals hidden behind them, hot nectar spilling down the sides of my thighs and mixing with the water of the shower, my soft moans echoing off the tiled walls. White pre spurts out of my cock forcefully, leaving a sticky puddle of viscous goo on the shower floor; the water struggling to wash it away.

I plunge my index and middle finger into my tight flower, crying softly as I pleasure myself. I rock my hips against my hand, gripping my girth firmly as I pump it faster and faster. I'm a short fuse... I suppose that's because I'm still inexperienced... and a virgin. I sigh quietly to myself as I finger my petals roughly, digging my thumb under my ball sack and touching one of my sweet spots; gasping as drool spills out of my lips.

Unable to hold on for much longer, a slip my fingers out of my slit and begin to caress and pinch the underside of my balls, groaning excessively as I finally climax. Hot juices gush out of my flower and drench the insides of my thighs; the sensation of hot water and my own juices mixing together sending a shiver down my spine. But what comes next is always the best feeling.

I close my eyes and let out one long, dragged out groan as I tug on my cock rapidly until finally by seed began to bubble out. Sticky goo surged out of my crown and shot out with immense force, splattering the tiled walls in a layer of white ejaculate; only to be followed by five more bursts of equivalent force and volume, each expulsion of my cum making my legs weak; gasping as I drop to my knees, one last eruption of my gelatinous cock milk spilling all over the shower floor. I lean back in satisfaction, sweating heavily as the water washed my filth away. I tend to produce a lot of cum, usually a gallon or two every time.

I breathe in and out deeply as I begin to calm down, my erection slowly shrinking away back to its four-inch, flaccid state. I sit there on my knees for several minutes, letting the water wash away the white ooze that now coated one of the walls. After a little while I finally stand back up and begin to clean myself off, lathering my body with soap and washing my hair with my usual lavender scented shampoo. Rinsing myself of the soap, I turn off the shower and step outside to dry off.

Looking into the fogged-up mirror, I reach up to wipe the glass clean and begin to tend to my hair. A morning ritual of sorts... A pointless one at that too.

After a good twenty minutes of drying and brushing my hair, it looks relatively normal. But as if it was an act of misfortune itself, my strands of hair began to naturally stick together, even when perfectly try; keeping my identity as the "Mop Head" ever true.

Sighing in defeat, I exit the bathroom nude and back into my room, throwing on a black and white striped bra and a matching pair of striped panties; which were designed to give my crotch some extra room for my endowment. Slipping on some black socks, jeans, and a baggy black tee-shirt, I was now ready for my second week of the fall semester.

Grabbing my backpack and keys, I lock the front door and hop onto my bike and begin making the three-mile ride to the main campus. During the ride though, I suddenly realized something tragic... I wouldn't be able to continue my morning sessions once my new roommate finally moves in. "Great... the one thing keeping me sane is about to get taken away from me..." I sigh loudly. "Being quiet is going to be hard in the mornings..." I trail off, a light blush forming on my cheeks; well aware of how loud I can get sometimes.

It doesn't take long to complete the short bike ride, strolling through into the main campus. Since I'm studying to be a chemist, all my classes are in the science center; a four-story building with beautiful glass windows on every surface. It fills me with joy when I get to look at my castle of chemicals; my wiry hair being tossed around by the warm summer wind. "Nnn... it's almost autumn..." I plead silently to myself, eager for the fall to start.

Biking up to the science center, I hop off and put the chain and padlock on my precious two-wheeled ride before climbing the cobblestone staircase to the front doors. My good mood is immediately crushed though as soon as I see Georgia and her lackeys at the front entrance. "Uggh... why must that bitch be a biology major..." I mutter, ducking my head to avoid those piercing green eyes.

Georgia is one of my classmates from middle school and is the sole origin of my nickname. About a foot taller than me, Georgia is actually quite beautiful, if only her attitude wasn't the worst. Long, curly blonde hair that reaches her hips. Though she has a smaller bust than me, she has excellent curves and golden sun kissed skin. She's always trying to show off skin, dressed in a skimpy navy-blue tank top and a black miniskirt; just short enough to show off her lacey black panties when a light breeze goes by. I admit... She is beautiful, and I often fantasize about her... Until she opens her mouth.

As if on cue with my thoughts, that pesky blonde immediately notices me and smirks; her red lip stick colored lips curling up in that annoying smile as she called out to me. "Oh look who's here! Our dear Mop. I heard one of the janitors was looking for you dear!" She cooed out in that irritating tone.

Her jabs at me are unoriginal, but the sheer amount of insults she dishes out is what really bothers me. She just doesn't shut up. I quickly dart past her little group with surprising ease... which is unsettling. That just means she has something planned for me. I sigh, knowing she'll catch me at some point.

Putting that aside, I make my way to the second floor to go to my first class. I'm usually 15 minutes or so early; which gives me ample time to prepare and to occasionally speak with one of my favorite professors, Dr. Miller; a sweet old lady who teaches a few math courses that I need to take for my major. Entering the classroom, I see the familiar gray bun of Dr. Miller's hair behind the podium, causing me to let out a warm sigh and smile. I make my way to the podium and call out to the old professor. "Good morning, Doc!"

Granted I am the only one who calls her that, the sweet woman pokes her wrinkly face out from the podium and looks down at me with a tender smile. "Ahhh, Jacqueline, pleasure to see your dear face again" She responds warmly. Dr. Ethel Miller is her full name. A well honored mathematician, and a loved woman by the entire university. "How are you this morning, dear?"

"Ah, I'm alright, as usual. Eager for your lessons." I say honestly. Dr. Miller is easy to understand and learn from. Her salt and pepper colored hair shows off her age, Ethel being in her early sixty's I believe.

The stout woman chuckles softly in return. "Oh you flatter me. You are the only student I know who enjoys my class so much." Dressed in a simple purple blouse and beautiful, flowing floral patterned skirt, this sweet professor is a close friend of mine. "Before I forget, Jacqueline, The Dean of Housing wanting me to inform you that your roommate is finally here. She'll be moving in later today. And... I think she's in this class too, I forgot what her name was though."

"Is that so?" I ask, the reality of no longer having a peaceful life alone in that little cottage finally hitting me. A couple other students started to filter in and take their seats in the lecture hall, signifying it was almost class time.

"Yes, if you don't mind dear, would it be alright if I have her sit with you when she comes in? She has missed the first week of classes, after all." Dr. Miller added as she turned on the projector, getting ready for class.

"Umm..." I trail off a little bit before nodding my head. "Sure, I suppose. Though I doubt she'll have any trouble. Apparently, she's a prodigy or something. She's the first second year to ever be accepted into those honor student apartments after all."

"I'm sure that's true, but no harm in doing so either way. This will give you a chance to get introduced, yes?"

I sigh and nod. Dr. Miller is a very kind woman and wouldn't force me to do something that could potentially be bad. She knows about the whole Mop Head nickname too, so if she thinks this roommate of mine is a nice girl, I suppose I must believe her for now. "Thanks, Doc. Well, I'll get to my seat then." I say and turn around to take one of the front row seats, pulling out my notes and textbook and calculator, getting ready for lecture.

Ten more minutes until class starts, I see Dr. Miller look up to the entrance and blink a few times as she recalled something, smiling and waving to whoever it was who had just entered the lecture hall. I turn around to see who it was, and I am immediately stunned.

An incredibly tall woman with bright pink hair with dark pink highlights is making her way down to the podium. Her right eye is covered by her bangs, her bright hair quite wavy and long, reaching past her shoulders. Her left eye is even a bright pink color. My lips part slightly as I can't keep my eyes off of this massive girl... and I mean massive. Her boobs... Massive. Each one is probably 4 or even 5 times the size of my head, bouncing within her white blouse, the buttons seeming to strain from keeping those gigantic melons contained. She must be easily six and a half feet tall, towering over me by nearly two feet. She wore a long black skirt that stopped just below her shins, keeping those wide hips concealed. Not only does she have a gigantic bust, but also a huge ass, my eyes locked onto those swaying hips as she walks past me. Her skin is so pale, it's almost as white as snow, and her lips were so pink... and large... I can't stop from watching her as she approaches Dr. Miller and begins to talk in a quite tone, making it difficult for me to hear her. After a few minutes of them talking, Dr. Miller guides the towering woman to the row I'm sitting at. It takes a solid ten seconds before I realize what the Doc is about to say, my cheeks burning up as I continue to stare at this beautiful girl from head to toe, my eyes locking onto those lips, unable to tear my gaze from them. Warmth surges through my body as I feel the tightness within my crotch, a hand instinctively dipping down to cover my erection.

"Hello, you must be my new roommate. I'm Bailey Jackson, a second year." She says in the sweetest tone I've ever heard, making me melt inside. My eyes watch her lips like a hawk, savoring every last detail.

"U-Uhh... I-I'm Jacqueline Curtis... Nice to meet you, B-Bailey." I stutter, unable to stop my nervousness. Dr. Miller gives me a gentle smile as she pats the tall girl and turns around to approach the podium. I can feel eyes from just about every other student staring at Bailey... and for good reason too.

Bailey smiles sweetly back at me as she enters the row and takes the seat next to me. I'm soon hit with a wave of vanilla, the perfume Bailey's wearing washes over me. It's not overpowering, but enough to fill my every sense. Vanilla is after all... my favorite scent. I try my best to keep the bulge in my jeans hidden as I scoot in closer to the table, looking up to the pink haired giantess and swallowing hard. "S-So you're my new roommate now, huh?" I stammer.

She nods slowly, reaching into her own bag and pulling out a notebook and setting it down. "Mmhmm, I hope we can get along just fine~" She beamed. Her pure positivity hit me like an arrow through my heart, my imagination starting to run wild as I breathe in her vanilla aroma; shivering a little bit and doing my best to hide how nervous I was.

"L-Like wise" I say meekly and try to distract myself by opening up my textbook to today's topic. But I can feel Bailey's gaze looking towards my direction. Hesitantly, I turn to face her.

"Umm, Jacqueline... M-May I look on with you? I forgot my own textbook and calculator in one of my bags... I won't be able to get them until I unpack later" She asked in the most innocent and purest tone. She's like an angel.

I nod quietly and move my textbook so it's between us so we can both look at it with ease, the blush in my cheeks burning.

"Oh also... do you have anything you're called by?" The pink haired woman asked sweetly. But those words kind of sting. I almost say Mop Head but hold it back and sigh.

"Well... My family calls me Jackie." I utter out silently, looking down rather shyly at the table.

Bailey blinks a few times and leans in, so her shoulder is touching mine... wait... no, not her shoulder. But her left breast is now squishing softly against my shoulder and my cheeks burn a scarlet red. "Then if you'll allow me. Please let me call you Jackie." Her overflowing sweetness turns me to mush and I nod in return, unable to say another word with Bailey being so close. Every breath is filled with her vanilla aroma, and it's making me lightheaded. The pink haired beauty smiled in response and presses even more against my shoulder as she lets out a soft laugh. "Ah that's good. Then let's get along from now on, Jackie."

Every time she calls me that fills me with a warmth I've never felt before. It makes me... feel at ease, and I let out a low sigh and take a deep breath of Bailey's sweet scent, turning to look up at her with a nervous smile. I think I'll grow to like this giant girl. I blushed heavily as I thought that and was thankful when class finally started. Though, it was difficult to concentrate with this busty girl constantly pressing her bosom against my shoulder.

Dr. Miller's math lesson seemed to never end when Bailey was by my side.

To be continued in the next chapter!

***

Thank you for reading this far and I hope you enjoy!