The Moray Eel: A Radical Decision

Story Info
Madeline takes a radical decision.
2.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freaksss
Freaksss
4 Followers

On her way back home, Madi could not help but think about the Pandemonium. It was hunger noises coming from her stomach that took her out from her thoughts.

She drove to a fast food, there she ordered three big burgers, the hugest quantity possible of fries, a big glass of soda and the biggest ice cream she could have. She ate her meal like she hadn't had any food for weeks. She could see that some people were watching her. Like the ones watching her during her previous meal, some of them were discretely laughing, but there were others who were grinning of disgust.

At that very moment Madeline felt an intense satisfaction mixed with a strange feeling, it was a mix between masochistic satisfaction and sexual excitation. She knew that her success in destroying her beauty was total. In about seven months she had destroyed what made people admiring her or being envious. According to her standards she was now almost as low as it was possible to be. She smiled thinking she could take herself even lower.

When she had finished her meal she felt her stomach was full but something was missing, really missing: alcohol. She would have loved a glass of alcohol, something strong if possible. But since she was driving it was out of question, she did not want to have a car accident. She had a cigarette outside the fast food and then drove home where she arrived late in the evening.

When back in her house the first thing she did was to have a big glass of rum. As most of what she had been drinking and eating for months it was of the lowest quality but she did not care. She enjoyed feeling the warmth going down her throat to her stomach and then spreading in a her whole body with that feeling of slight intoxication.

The weeks that followed Madi resumed her usual life but she was less serious than usual about her diet. In fact the Pandemonium and Doctoresse M were keeping her mind busy. She did some more search without any result. She thought too about what were the possibilities to uglify her more with such a skilled surgeon.

With a graphic software she did simulations mainly on her face. There were many possibilities but one of those she liked the most was the turning of her perfect teeth, despite being now yellow, into crooked and bad ones. Her nose could be modify too to be less nice, perhaps like it had it be broken in the past. Fake acneic scares were an interesting possibility too.

The monthly check came. The gain was only of 3 kilograms, her weight was now of 105 kilograms. She was not really disappointed since she had now new ideas and opportunities to downgrade herself more and in a very definitive way.

During her visit to the porn cinema that followed the one at the Pandemonium, she was hornier and sluttier than usual. Since it was now well know that she came to the porn cinema to have sex with anyone there were a lot of men. That time it was about 20 men that fucked her. Using her mouth, ass, vagina or even her hands. During sex she heard one saying to another.

- Put a fucking condom on, you don't wanna do such a slut bareback. The fattie lets everybody do her.

Hearing it made her even hornier. When the time to close came the owner found her resting in the porn cinema. She was a wreck and her ass and vagina were sore despite the big quantity of lubricant used.

- Are you ok?

She answered with a tired smile.

- Sore, they did me well. I needed it.

- The shop is closing, I have to ask you to go.

She put her dress with difficulties and he helped to walk.

- Your home is far?

- One hour by car.

- You can't drive one hour now. You know the hostel near? The rooms are clean but not expensive and the boss is a friend. Go there I am going to give him a phone call. Ok?

- Ok. Thank you.

She went to the hostel walking in her pretty weird and ridiculous way. In the morning when she wake up all her muscles hurt like she did a lot of sport. It took her several days to no longer feel the pussy and ass soreness. When she felt better she resumed her daily webcam exhibition.

As she said she was back at the Pandemonium exactly one month after her first visit there. Like the other time she met Pamela.

- I am here as I said, I want to see Doctoresse M.

- First we need to know how motivated you are and if your made for it or not.

- Ok. So what I have to do?

Pamela gave her a folder containing a lot of paper.

- You have to fill it all. I warn you a lot of questions are about very private matters. The Doctoresse needs to know her patients in a very intimate way to do a proper work. You have one month to file it and take it back here. If you have questions feel free to send us an Email.

This time there was no tea and cakes and Pamela behaved in a colder way.

Back at home Madi read the whole files. The number of questions was crazy and a lot of them were about very intimate things. Answering them all was really telling everything about herself. Giving so many details about herself was not something she was used to and it could be dangerous. She took a day to think about it.

Finally she decided that it was too late to go back and started to answer the questions giving as many details as possible. She spend almost a whole week working on it. She could have brought it as soon at the Pandemonium but she decided to wait the end of the month.

She tried to be more serious in her diet but thinking about the dangers and opportunities disturbed her. But she was someone who had a work ethic so she did as seriously she could do: smoking, drinking and stuffing her face with unhealthy food.

The monthly check showed her effort and her trouble too. She gained only 5 kilograms, her weight was now of 110 kilograms. The limit of the 100 kilograms was now 10 kilo behind and she felt a pride of a sort. The rolls of flesh were bigger and the stretch marks were more visible. Her face was so full and with so many pimples that she could barely recognized herself especially with that double chin that was bigger. Her breasts were so saggy that no one would believe there were so proudly defying gravity months ago. She smiled showing her yellow teeth.

- Another step taken. But I deserve more. I must bring it to a point of no return. I am not yet as ugly outside as I am inside.

She laughed in an evil way and went to the bedroom to masturbate herself in front of the camera. Since she started, four months ago, she had build a small fans base. Mostly men that were in fat women and who loved to see how aggressively she was fucking her ass and pussy with bigger and bigger dildos. Madi was now able to use the biggest anal plug and dildo she had and she was planning to buy bigger ones.

It was exactly one month after she received the file that she took it back to the Pandemonium. This time too Pamela was very cold comparing to their first meeting.

- We will need blood samples too.

Madeline was surprised but she agreed. A blond nurse wearing a long white dress came and took the blood sample and then offered something to eat and to drink to Madi. When Madi had finished drinking and eating Pamela just said.

- Now you can go. We will contact you.

Madi did not know what to think about her attitude and it was a bit disappointed when she went back home. But it did not disturb her enough to spoil her routine. When the monthly check came her weight was of 116 kilograms which meant a gain of 6 kilograms that month. She was rather satisfied with the gain.

- 116, so good. I started at 63, 10 kilo to gain and I will do the double of my starting weight. If I keep working I can do that in two months, perhaps even one. It would be great to do it in one month, just perfect to celebrate my first year here. A gain of 63 kgs in a year. That would be so great!

She was smiling as nothing had ever given her so much satisfaction than her progressing weight.

Some few days after the check she received a phone call from Pamela who sounded warmer than the last times she saw her.

- Hello Madeline, this is Pamela from Pandemonium.

- Hello Pamela.

- Congratulations! Doctoresse M wants to meet you tomorrow at 4:00 pm at Pandemonium.

- I will be there.

The first time Madi travelled to Bonn she was 14 kilograms lighter and she could feel it. Entering in her small car was more uneasy and she felt really too big for it. Driving was not easy and doing so many kilometers was really a challenge. She felt that it was probably one of the last time she was driving so far.

In Pandemonium, Pamela directly lead her to Doctoresse M. It was quite a show. The Doctoresse was wearing a white doctor coat and white pants. Her face was hidden by a white mask with holes for her eyes that were protected by dark lens. On her sides were two women that looked like a fantasy and sexy mix between bimbo nurses and latex freaks. Like Pamela they couldn't be natural but looked as they were born that way.

- Welcome to the Pandemonium Madeline. I read your file. Few people have filled it in such a complete way. You have for sure potential. But have some few questions. Why didn't you simply used drugs to destroy yourself? One of your former colleagues is now a crack whore working near the crack hill in Paris. She is now for sure as ugly and disgusting as it is possible.

Madi understood that the Doctoress was letting her know that she was very well informed.

- Drugs are too fast and dull the senses making people not totally conscious of what is happening to them. This is for the same reason I never drink to the point of being drunk.

- I see. I can give you what you are craving for. But you will have to abandon yourself totally to me and trust me. It will cost you money and work, a lot of work.

- I am ready for it.

- Good. Now you have to prove it. I can do miracles, but as an artist I do not work on bad material. You are lucky, according to the blood testing it's possible to turn that wreck you made of your body in something I can work on. I give you a year to be back in shape. We will help you and you will pay for it. If you fail I will consider that you are not enough motivated.

It was like a thunderbolt had struck Madi. Doctoresse M was asking her to ruin all the work she did in almost a year. But M could do miracles and surely do better to transform her than anything she could do by herself.

- I will not fail.

- Good. You will see the details with Pamela.

The details were quite simple. Madi had to sign a confidentiality contract and then she would pay 300 € every month to receive all what was needed to get back in shape. She gave her first payment and received a box full of different products with the instructions on how to use them. There was no problem with her sexual adventures as long she did not catch a disease.

During the whole travel back Madi was like shocked. So that she was not far from provoking several car accidents. She spend the whole evening thinking, there was like a storm in her brain. It was a big decision. Trust M enough to ruin a year of work. Not trusting her and probably missing a lifetime opportunity. And she had to admit that, now she loved the lifestyle, smoking, drinking and eating junk food was a pleasure. She loved being fat and seeing her body getting more and more huge and ugly.

She was so preoccupied that she barely ate and did not even enjoyed her cigarettes and glass of alcohol. That night she did not sleep well, the choice she had to do was turning in her head like a tornado. At 6 am she decided to leave her bed and she opened the box she came back with from Pandemonium.

There were several boxes containing herbs, bottles of essential oils, spices, two different rollers and creams for massage and an electro stimulation device. She read the instruction manual. There was a diet planning for the whole month with the recipes for every meal. All were to be made with organic food and with the spices in the box. The only indication about the quantity was "eat as much as needed". The herbs were to made herbal tea. There were very specific instructions about using the massage rollers, cream and the electro stimulator.

Freaksss
Freaksss
4 Followers