The Morning

Story Info
Bound with a vibrator while he works.
1.8k words
4.3
17.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
v1olets
v1olets
2 Followers

This is a story I wrote for the guy I've been seeing. He suggested I post it. I hope you enjoy it as much as he did.

___________________________

I thought about you this morning.

I thought about us waking up in your bed. You tracing your fingertips up and down my body, and lifting your thigh between my legs so I can grind on it like the slut only you know I really am. I thought about you grabbing my wrists and tying them together above my head so I can't touch myself. My pleasure is completely under your control this morning. I thought you kissing my forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, chin, collar bone, breasts, nipples, stomach, hips, thighs. Your mouth hovering over the place I crave it most when your alarm goes off.

Fuck, I hate that noise. You stand up, walk over to the nightstand and pick up your phone. You turn off the alarm, but your attention stays on it. You're a busy man. You have work to do. I manage to regain your attention when I beg for you to touch me.

"Princess, I have a meeting in 5 minutes that I need to get ready for."

I let out a groan and pout. "Please," I beg in desperation.

You sigh and place you phone back on the table. You walk to the end of the bed, and I spread my legs for you in anticipation. You climb onto the bed and place your hands either side of my chest so your body hovers over mine. You bring your face close like you're about to kiss me but instead you whisper "I am going to make you cum this morning. But you're just going to have to be patient."

You slide off the bed and head to the bathroom. You start to get ready for your morning while I'm tied to your bed and desperate. I pull at the ties around my wrists and they don't budge. If I can't have you between my legs right now, I would have settled for my own hand, but I can't even have that.

You get out of the shower, dry yourself off, brush your teeth, and get dressed while I lie here in complete desperation, begging for you to touch me. You continue to ignore me while you open the blinds to let the light in. Your apartment overlooks the river and lucky for me, you hadn't even had the chance to undress me before your alarm went off so the people riding the ferry this morning will only see a woman on skimpy pyjamas lying in bed with her arms over her head.

You shuffle through my overnight bag until you find my vibrator. You place the toy on a pillow and position it between my legs.

"This meeting will go for an hour. Once it's over, I'm going to give you everything you want, but you have to be patient", you tell me. "In the meantime, you're going to lie here, quietly, with the vibrator against your pussy and be a good girl for me. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir" I say, nodding desperately.

You place your index finger over your lips and with the remote, you turn the toy onto the first setting. I gasp and you shoot me a look. "Do I have to gag you?" you ask me.

I shake my head in response. I want to be good for you.

"Okay" you say, "but if you distract me, there will be consequences."

You walk out of the room and leave me there, rocking my hips and grinding on the dull vibrations. I hear you connect to your meeting and all the other voices engage in small talk. Someone asks you how your morning is. "Good," you say, "taking it easy. Working from home has its benefits".

You turn the intensity of the vibrator up to test me. I stifle a moan as my pleasure builds more quickly and then you turn it off. The absence of the vibration is harder to endure in silence than the presence. I start humping the pillow harder and faster to give me the stimulation my pussy craves.

The meeting gets underway you turn the vibrator back on the lowest setting and I have to bite my cheek to stop from moaning out loud.

After a while, I can tell you're bored because you're using the remote to pulse the vibrations. Low-medium-high-off. Low-medium-high-off. Every now and then you switch up the duration of each phase. Sometimes you make me sit on the highest intensity for a minute, sometimes you turn it off for two. Not knowing what's coming next is torturous.

Every now and then little moans escape my lips that I'm certain you can't hear. The longer this goes on, the less I'm able to control them. I want to beg you to let me cum, but you made it quite clear that I'm not to make a sound.

I'm unable to stifle a moan that you hear from the other room. The vibrations stop and I hear you excuse yourself from the meeting.

You enter the room and look down at me from the doorway. "Here I was, giving you something to do while I'm doing some work, but I can't even trust you to play quietly. What a shame".

You open your closet and grab a tie. You tie a knot in the middle as you walk over to me. "Open" you say. I obey and open my mouth. You place the knot in my mouth and tie it at the back of my head.

"You're lucky I don't take your toy away from you. Now, quiet". I nod and you turn the vibrator back on to the highest setting. I moan into the gag and once you're satisfied that it's going to do the job, you turn the vibrator back to the lowest setting and leave the room.

The rest of the hour passes as you attend your meeting while simultaneously keeping me on edge. You can't even see me, but you somehow know what to do to keep me going but never making me cum.

I hear the meeting start to wrap up and start getting excited for you to come back and touch me. I hear someone say your name and ask if you have a few minutes to chat. "Unless you have something important you have to do".

"That's fine, I'm all yours" you say.

You turn the vibrator up to the highest intensity while you talk about work for a few more minutes. I moan into my gag and rock my hips. If you don't come back soon, I'm going to cum and I don't want to cum without permission. Suddenly, the vibrator switches off and I let out a muffled cry. I hear you say goodbye to your co-worker and a few seconds later you appear in the doorway.

You lean against the doorframe and take in the sight of me. My hands tied above my head, gagged with one of your ties, beads of sweat on my face, rocking my hips back and forth trying to get something out of a vibrator that's now switched off.

"Now, do you still want me to touch you?" you ask. I nod desperately.

You approach and remove the pillow and toy from between my legs. "Look how wet you are. Your pyjamas are soaked". You peel them off me and say, "it's okay, we don't need them anyway".

"Now, I'll give you what you want", you say as you untie by hands from the bed, but keeping them bound together, "but, I do remember you telling me that you wouldn't need me to gag you, and I had to leave my meeting to make you quiet". You remove the gag from my mouth. "Don't you think that type of behaviour deserves to be punished?" you ask me.

"Yes, sir" I reply.

"I think you're right".

You flip me over, lift my hips and position my knees under me so my ass is in the air. My face half pressed into a pillow and my hands lay out in front of me still bound together.

I hear the noise before I feel the sting of your hand smacking my ass. I jolt and let out a cry that sounded more like a moan. You smack the other cheek and I make the same noise.

"I think you like being a bad girl" you say to me as you continue to smack my ass.

"No", I say between spanks, "I'm" *smack* "a goo-" *smack* "good" *smack* "girl".

"Don't lie to me," *smack* "tell me what you are" *smack*.

"I'm a" *smack* "good gir-" *smack* "girl".

"Good girls" *smack* "don't lie".

"Please" I beg. *smack*

"I'll stop" *smack* "when you admit to me" *smack* "that you're a bad girl" *smack* "who loves" *smack* "being punished" *smack*.

I moan. I can feel the wetness dripping from my pussy down my thighs. You're right. "I'm a bad" *smack* "girl" *smack* "and being I love" *smack* "being spanked" *smack*.

"See, was that so hard?" you say.

The spanking stops and is replaced with your mouth on my pussy. I know you can't resist me when I'm dripping wet. That's really what this entire morning has been for -- to make me as wet as possible for you when you're finally ready to eat me out. Your tongue traces around my clit and then along my slit. I'm moaning into the pillow because otherwise it would be loud enough for the whole floor to hear. The curtains are still open but neither of us care.

You continue to eat me out for about 10 minutes when it's clear to you that I'm getting really, really close.

"Don't move" you say as you move your head away from my pussy and climb onto the bed. You adjust my hips until I feel your hard cock at my entrance. You penetrate me slowly at first before picking up the pace and fucking me hard and fast. My hands are still tied above my head, so you reach forward and rub my clit with your right hand and hold my hips with you left. You've had me on edge for the last hour and a half so it's not long before I'm begging you to let me cum. You say yes and the dam breaks. Tingling radiates from my pussy until it reaches the tips of my fingers and toes, and my brain goes blank. I cum hard on your dick and it's not long before you cum too. You fuck me through our respective orgasms. We both collapse on the bed.

"You were amazing", you say untying my hands and kissing me on the cheek.

"You too", I say as you pull my body close to yours.

We lie there, bathed in the morning sun, skin on skin, in post-orgasmic bliss.

v1olets
v1olets
2 Followers