The Morning After

Story Info
Daddy isn't finished with his slut...
1.3k words
4.05
30.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larosie
Larosie
9 Followers

I hurriedly creep across the hallway, returning to my room. It is early, and I had just spent my first night with Master.

My heart races as I enter my room, full of Master's cum. My owned cunt is straining to keep his seed inside, a gift I am determined to savour. The door slams and I let out a long sigh, a smile forming on my face.

The previous night, leading into morning, was one I would never forget; Master's hands grabbing my throat, pinning me against the couch, his cock fucking both my mouth and pussy. It was everything I hoped for and more. I relive the movements in my head as I step into the shower to freshen up, noticing myself already craving Master's cock again.

The water pours over me as I wash my long hair, tangled from Master's continuous grip. The warmth spreads through my entire body, rinsing away the smell of sex and cum. Stepping out, I wrap myself in my satin floral robe and crawl into the neatly made hotel room bed, untouched since I had checked in.

I lay in silence, feeling my breaths move my chest up and down as I remember Master's firm hands against my body. My owned pussy is swollen and sore from being bred over and over in such a short time. Welts on my ass present raised lines where he had used his belt. I feel myself getting wet again.

As if on auto-pilot, my hand reaches down to rub my throbbing clit. It is at this moment I hear a knock on the door. Immediately I pull my hand away, sitting up with a flood of excitement and panic. I quickly move myself to the door, peering through the small peep-hole, even though I know exactly who it is.

I begin opening the door when Master pushes me to the side and enters forcefully, allowing the door to shut violently behind him. Before I can say a word, he grabs my throat with his one hand, pushing me forward into the room, onto the bed. He smiles at me and stares directly into my eyes.

"Work has been cancelled for Daddy. Do you know what that means slut?" His voice causes me to shiver.

"I-I think so Daddy," I reply, clenching my legs together as my wetness increased.

"Mm. I don't think you do my slave..." Master groans, pulling my robe off to leave me exposed. "My slave probably thinks she is going to have all the fun with Daddy, don't you?"

I nod.

Master lets out a soft laugh. "Oh what a naive girl you are. You see my slave, it is very rare Daddy's work gets cancelled. It is even more rare to have access to my naughty whore at the same time."

I begin to squirm, feeling the intensity build.

"So what the means..." he pauses, noticing the fear and excitement in my eyes. "Is that Daddy gets to spend all day using his fuck toy in ways that it has never been used. Ways that may not be that fun for you, my slave."

I begin shaking. The longing within me pushes any fear aside, bringing me to fully submit to Master.

He sees the willingness and eagerness in me. Master grins with pride and turns to retrieve something from his suitcase. As he marches back to me, I see the long, braided strands of rope in his fists. He approaches me once again.

"On your stomach, slave. Face me."

I do as I am told, laying flat onto my stomach, arms by my side and facing Daddy's crotch at the foot of the bed. He roughly grabs my arms, bringing them to my back, then pulls my ankles up to meet them. I hold myself in this position as Daddy begins to wrap the rope around my wrists and ankles, binding them together in a hog-tie fashion. I squirm, lusting fiercely for my first bondage experience.

As he finally reaches the end of the rope, Master knots it tightly and I feel the stiff pull that forces me into place. He stands back, admiring his slave bound like livestock. He runs a finger along my owned cunt, feeling my wetness, then shoves the finger into my mouth.

"Mm. How pretty you are, all tied up into a nice little fuck toy."

I smile at him, sucking his finger and tasting my pussy.

Master grabs one of my butt plugs from a drawer and shoves it into my mouth after removing his finger.

"Hold onto this. If you drop it even once without permission, you will be punished," he informs me, my lips wrapping around the base of the plug, tasting the smooth toy in my mouth. I see myself in the mirror across from the bed, a hog-tied animal with a plug in her mouth.

Master climbs onto the bed, positioning himself on his knees behind me. He forces my legs open, my bound ankles creating tension in my muscles as I struggle to widen against the restraints. Master then spits on my asshole and shoves two fingers inside, beginning to fuck it with them. He feels the juices flow from my sloppy cunt, staining the bed.

"What a dirty little whore. Do you like it when Daddy finger-fucks your asshole?"

I nod and mumble yes with the plug in my mouth.

"You might not like Daddy's thick cock as much- at least for the first time. We are going to have to stretch that virgin hole open aren't we slut?" He slaps my asscheek.

I hear Master grab something else from the nightstand and within moments feel the cool sensation of lube being trickled on, massaged around and into my ass.

I begin to tremble, excited and nervous. Master is taking my anal virginity- something I have wanted for so long. I feel the tip of his cock slide between my ass cheeks then slowly push its way into my owned hole. The girth of Daddy's dick forces against me, stretching my asshole to finally welcome it inside. The tightness of his cock pushes me to the edge.

"Cum for me my anal whore," Master commands.

I release myself, the throbbing of my owned holes bringing me to climax. I mumble a "thank you" with the plug between my lips.

Master begins to fuck my asshole, pushing and pulling his cock back and forth. He starts moving faster, his balls reaching the outside of my hole and slapping against me each time he enters. I struggle against the rope, the new sensations causing me to wiggle involuntarily. I feel my teeth clamp harshly onto the butt plugged in my mouth, straining to keep it place. I want to moan and scream so badly.

Master continues fucking me, his body slamming onto mine as he uses his tied-up fuck toy. I then hear a low groan as Master pumps me full of his cum. My already-full asshole cramps with his seed now buried inside.

He removes his dick slowly, squeezing my ass cheeks with his hands, leaning down to bite one. Master then closes my legs, putting them back into their confined position, leaving the cum no way to escape from my ass.

He lets out a deep breath and gets off of the bed. Now standing to face me again, Daddy gently pulls the plug from my mouth, allowing me to lick my lips. I relax my facial muscles.

"Good girl," Daddy whispers. He kneels down to make himself level with my eyes. "Now Daddy is going to go back to his room to change. In the meantime, this plug

you kept so well in your whore mouth is going to be inserted into that hole I just fucked. Afterwards, when Daddy is ready again, he is going to keep the plug in while he breeds your owned cunt. I want to watch my seed drip from both holes at the same time, showing you what a messy little whore you are."

I feel my heart race. "Yes Daddy, thank you Daddy."

Master does as promised, then quietly heads back to his room, leaving me bound and full of his cum on the bed. I smile to myself, wondering how I got to be such a lucky little whore.

Larosie
Larosie
9 Followers