The Morning After Ch. 02

Story Info
After a long day at the conference, we get alone again.
3.1k words
4.61
16.9k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Ding*

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I'm sure another fucking photo of Darius clutching his big bulge in his fitted suit pants. Jesus, this is only Day 2 of the training, but it felt like Year 35. My mind has spent all morning and afternoon drifting back to the memory of his big black cock buried in my throat and those aggressive, but passionate kisses we shared in the shower that morning.

I slowly slid my phone out of my pocket and opened it under the table I was at and...yep big bulge, barely squeezed into his pants with his hand gripping his base and emphasizing the outline. He probably wasn't even wearing underwear since I could see his cock head so clearly. I quickly typed back, "you better not just be teasing me..."

I felt my face burn red as I shut the phone and slid it into my pocket and tried to refocus and give attention to whatever the hell the trainer was talking about. 3pm. The day that wouldn't finish so I could have another chance to get him alone again. I'm just glad we were in different rooms and groups; otherwise, I would probably get caught staring more than a few times!

Finally, at around 5pm, we broke for the day. We all headed out to the nearby restaurant/bar to get food and decompress. Darius and his group came in while we were still in the appetizers, and we all said hi before they sat at a different table. We made eye contact, and he flashed me a smile that I returned. I swear he was smiling at everyone, but that felt reserved for me.

After a couple of hours of everyone having drinks and food, I said I would head back to my room a little early after the drinking I had done the night before! Everyone understood and stayed behind as the two groups co-mingled at the bar. I kept it casual as I slid past Darius and wished his group better luck with drinking and a hangover than I had last night.

He looked at me very smoothly, bit his lip just a little before I turned and walked away. I headed straight to my room and poured a glass of bourbon on ice before slipping into the shower and freshened myself up. I got out around 8pm and slid on a pair of lace dark purple panties and checked myself out in the mirror...damn I look good! I thought to myself as I grabbed my phone and snapped an ass pic.

I sent it to Darius and just casually wrote that I was looking forward to seeing him again. Then I slipped under the covers and sipped my bourbon and browsed my phone. The warm, soft sheets felt terrific on my skin after the shower, and the lace panties were so comfy.

About 10 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and smiling to myself, I hopped out of bed and slipped on the fluffy white robe hanging off the bathroom door. I went over to the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

Darius was there in the hallway, and when he saw me, he flashed a big, beaming white smile. "I hope you don't mind me barging over here. I seem to have misplaced my room key. Did I drop it in here?" He asked me with a little smirk.

"I mean, I haven't seen it, but I'd be happy to help you look..." I told him, trailing off and smiling at him as I let him into the room.

He walked past me, and I caught the scent of his woodsy body wash and cologne and the trail of probably a couple of whiskey shots down at the bar. I shut the door behind him and turned around to him as he was pushing my back against the door and kissing me deeply.

His short beard was tickling my cheeks as his full lips pressed eagerly against mine. His wet, warm tongue pushing deep into my mouth as I flicked mine against his. I moaned into his mouth as his strong arms held my hips and his body pushed me into the door behind me.

He broke the kiss for a second and looked into my eyes, "Jesus, this day just wouldn't fucking end, huh?"

"I've been thinking about you and that cock all day..." I said back to him before he kissed me again.

I slipped my arms around his neck as he broke the kiss again, "And I've been thinking about those lips. Been getting hard every fucking minute today." He said as he pressed his hips against me, and through the soft robe, I could feel his cock already rock hard and fucking huge.

I kissed him lightly on the lips, "Sounds like a job for a white slut..." I whispered before walking around him into the room.

I could feel his eyes following me, and I undid the belt on my robe and let it slip from my shoulders as I slowly walked and swayed my hips until it fell down around my hips. I let it hang there for a second before dropping it to the floor. I could feel his eyes staring at my ass, and I couldn't help but smile.

I bit my lower lip and turned around to face him, "Aren't you going to come in?" I asked as sultry as I could, and he smiled and walked up to me and took me in his arms, and we kissed again. His tongue pressed into my mouth, his hands now gripping and squeezing my ass as I felt up his arms and chest through his dress shirt and sport coat.

"Sit down." I moaned to him through our kiss and directed him to the armchair in the corner of the room between the window and bed. He went and took a seat as I poured him a glass of bourbon on ice and handed it to him.

"Enjoy." Was all I said as I slipped down to my knees between his muscular legs. I looked up just enough to see him smile and take a sip of his drink as I rubbed his thighs.

I pressed my face against his bulge and heard him release a deep, guttural moan above me. I moaned back in my best white slut voice and then lifted my head a little, so I could undo his belt and zipper. He lifted his hips as I gripped his waistband and tugged his pants down to his ankles, his big black cock springing free. God, it was fucking beautiful. Long, thick, dark, full of thick veins, and so heavy, it drooped down and laid on his big thighs.

"God, your cock is fucking beautiful," I told him as I lifted it in my hands and slowly stroked him while playing with his tip with my tongue.

"If I had a dollar for every white slut who told me that..." He said before I cut him off by diving down and sucking his cock about halfway into my mouth from the start. "Oh fuck..." he moaned.

I kept him buried in my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat for a while before coming up for air and letting my saliva drip down his shaft, coating his black cock and making it gleam in the soft light.

"This white bitch knows how to suck a black cock proper now, huh?" He asked me as he kept sipping his bourbon, and I kept pushing his cock deeper into my mouth and throat. Sucking him deep for a few seconds, then coming all the way back to the tip. I just moaned back an "uh-huh" since you know, my lips were wrapped around his shaft.

I was in no position to take my time after dreaming of his cock all day and quickly starting jerking his cock off as soon as I lifted my lips from his base. I would suck him deep until my nose pressed against his abs, then lifting up, I'd jerk him off with both of my hands. And on and on, faster and faster. I could feel my face turning red, and my cock was rock hard and pointing out in my panties.

He was still sipping his bourbon and telling me I was a good white slut, that black cock belonged in my throat, and that if I was good, maybe he'd fuck my ass later. That last one got me really going, and I moaned back in approval to him and sucked him even more passionately. I could feel his thighs start to clench, his abs flexing, and his breathing getting more pronounced, and I knew it was...

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He moaned above me and set the glass down, wrapped both of his hands around my head, and held me there as he drained his big cum shot into my belly. I grabbed his hips and held on for dear life, swallowing as fast as I could but even then, my mouth filled up and spilled out down his shaft a little.

He gripped my head and pushed into me a little more as my lips and throat tried to milk him for every drop. Finally, he let go of me, and I came for air. Taking a big gulp before diving down into his lap and licking and cleaning up his shaft and balls. Then I grabbed his cock and squeezed that last bit out of his tip onto my tongue.

I moaned into his balls as I softly sucked on the underside of his shaft at the base, and he drained what was left of the bourbon in his glass. Then I felt his hands wrap around my neck and head again, pulling me up to his lips as he leaned forward and kissed me. I had my hands on his forearms as we made out for a minute before it was just too much.

"Can I cum Darius please?" I asked in-between our kisses.

"My little white slut wants to cum" He asked me, agonizingly slow!

"Yes, I need to!" I moaned back.

"Are you sure? I don't even see a cock down there that's hard? Just a pussy for my big black cock later, maybe a little clit?"

I was pointing straight out and straining the fabric of my panties, but god, that was hot. "Please can I cum?" I asked again.

He stood up and grabbed my hair, and walked me on my hands and knees over to space in front of the full-length mirror. I looked into it and saw his big black semi-hard cock hanging down between his thighs, holding my hair as I was on my knees. My much smaller white cock straining in my panties, and my face and lips red from devouring his cock earlier.

"Use only the pinky on each hand and stroke yourself outside of those panties." He told me, and I immediately dropped my hands into my lap and started to stroke my cock. It was fucking hard with just my pinkies, though!

"Good slut. I wanna see a good orgasm, put on a show for me and you." He told me as he still gripped my hair.

I looked into the mirror and started to buck my hips into my pinkies as that was the easiest way to get some actual pressure on my cock. I looked like a real white slut for him for sure. Bouncing my hips and grinding into my smallest fingers, his hand gripping my hair, and his cock getting harder, swaying between his thighs every second.

It was hard to actually push myself to the edge, but it still only took a couple of minutes before I told him I would cum soon. When I said that, he squatted down and grabbed my arms, pulled them behind my back, and with one hand, gripped my wrists against my lower back. I couldn't really do anything except for gasp and beg to cum as I was humping the air now desperately to push myself over the edge.

He let me do this for a while, my hand burning red as I watched him ruin my orgasm and whine and beg like a slut for a release! Then finally, he used his free hand and wrapped it around my cock and balls and smothered it, and I ground into him. My face had a relieved look as I could hump against him, and finally, I felt my cock swell up, and spasm, spurting my cum into my panties as he kind of roughly gripped my cock and balls.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned out as my body released from so much edging and begging!

Soon my cock was calming down, and my breath was as shaky as my legs; he released his hand and gripped the front of my neck and turned me to kiss him. We kissed like this for a minute, my hands still pinned behind my back. "I want you to fuck me." I breathed into his mouth as we kissed.

"Yeah? You want this big black cock to fuck that tight, white ass?"

"Yes, please fuck me, I need that black cock in my white ass!" I moaned into his mouth as he kept kissing me. His hand drifted down from the front of my neck to my nipples and started to play with them.

"I want it so bad..." I whispered.

He reached into his sport coat pocket and pulled out a bottle of lube, and finally, he released my hands. I reached down and stroked his cock. He was almost hard but was 100% within seconds of me stroking him. He pulled off his coat and his shirt, so he was completely naked and reached down and tugged my panties down to my knees. Then he put a generous amount of lube on two of his fingers, and he reached behind me to lube up my ass for him.

I had already prepped earlier since I knew I would give my ass up to him, and he quickly got me super wet. I kissed him again as he fingered me and then added the lube to his cock, making his black cock gleam in the room. We stood up, and he pushed me over the bed with my ass in the air and my feet on the floor. He kept on fingered me for a couple minutes while I begged for his cock.

Finally, I felt his cock head pressed between my cheeks, his fingers leave, and his cock push into me. Just the tip at first, but Jesus, he was so thick that just that was stretching me out even though he had fingered me super well.

I moaned into the sheets and gripped the covers as he worked his cock into me. It was like never-ending! An inch more, then he circles his hips and stretches me out, then back to the tip, then another inch, worked me loose in all angles, then back to the tip. Until finally, he was buried in me. His heavy balls resting against me.

"Come on, Darius fuck my white ass, give me that black cock!" I moaned back to me, and fuck, he didn't need more encouraging! I felt him lean back until his tip was barely in my ass, I was gripping for the life of me to keep him inside of me, and then he buried himself balls deep in my again. My eyes were in the back of my head at this point!

"Fuck me..." I groaned into the sheets as he started to go from his tip to his balls over and over again. Going faster with each stroke. I felt like I was having an out of body experience as he fucked me hard. His big black cock burying itself in my lily-white ass as he smacked my ass cheeks red and gripped the back of my neck with one hand.

He rode me from behind for the right amount of time. I think he fucking loved seeing my ass turn red from his spankings and watching his black cock disappear into my white ass. Hell, I wish I could see his view! Eventually, I felt like he was going to cum. Still, instead of cumming, he pulled out, eliciting a moan of protest from me.

Then he pulled me up and turned me to face him with my knees on the bed, his feet on the floor, and he kissed me, I assume, until he felt like he wasn't going to burst at any second. Then he pushed me on my back and threw my legs on his shoulders and fucked me like that. I reached down and held onto his hips while he fucked me. It was so hot seeing his big, robust, and muscular body work as my cock flopped around on my stomach, untouched. I think that's why he went to this position.

It wasn't long before he told me he would cum for real now, and he pulled out all the way. I didn't even have time to ask where he was going to cum before he had his hands on my head and hair and dragged me to my knees off the bed, my back pressed into the mattress. Then he buried his ass soaked fully primed cock into my throat and blasted another cumshot down into my belly!

I slurped and gripped his cock with my lips as hard as I could as he groaned and grunted above me, riding my face and throat to a long, deep orgasm as I gripped his ass and thighs. He came for like a minute, I don't know where he stored it all after earlier! Then he let me just softly suck and lick his cock and balls while we calmed down. Then when his cock was too sensitive, he pulled me to my feet and stood me on my shaking legs, and we kissed deeply.

"Fuck, that was incredible..." I moaned into his mouth, and he chuckled and agreed before going and grabbing the cum soaked panties I had on earlier and tossing them to me. "Put these on." He said, smiling at me like he knew he was asking his white slut to do something dirty for him, and I wasn't going to disagree!

I slid them on, and he smacked my ass and pulled me under the covers where we laid all night, kissing, sipping bourbon, stroking his cock, him rubbing mine through my panties, and watching funny shit on YouTube until we fell asleep.