The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the curvy brunette knelt on the floor between her brother's feet, she felt his eyes following her every move. She was so nervous about pleasing him she could barely bring herself to look at his face. But the way his fully hardened cock was standing up right in front of her made it so much easier to concentrate on her purpose. It was intimidating to know he was watching, but the moan that came out of him when she wrapped her hand around his shaft made her feel sexy and powerful.

Jenny's hand started moving up and down her brother's aching shaft, bringing more and deeper moans out of his hard, naked body. The girl's heart was slamming and she could feel the wild pulse right in the core of her creaming pussy. The fact that they were in the family kitchen in broad daylight wasn't lost on her as she leaned close and ran her tongue around the head of her brother's cock.

"Ohhh, Jen, fuck," he crooned softly, giving his little sister encouragement to explore.

She licked at the whole length of cock shaft that was sticking up from her dainty fist. Evan's deepening moans of pleasure encouraged his little sister even more, and she was soon aggressively licking and kissing up and down his impossibly excited shaft. Jenny had only experience sucking and stroking two other cocks before her brother's. One of them had been almost as long, but neither had been nearly as thick as Evan's. She loved that he had so much more solid flesh to explore, but it was a little intimidating at first when she took his big, round knob between her lips and started sucking.

Jenny loved feeling her brother's fingers in her hair as she started to slide her moist lips up and down his shaft. He wasn't trying to guide her, just making contact with her in this most intimate moment between brother and sister. He was also holding her hair out of the way so he could watch her working over his cock. The deep moans coming from his throat and the way his hips started squirming let her know he loved the way she was making him feel.

Between Evan's precum and his sister's drooling saliva, his cock shaft was soon thoroughly wet. Jenny loved the way his bulbous dome felt sliding across her tongue and between her lips. She kept her hand moving along the part of his shaft she couldn't take all the way in her mouth, but he obviously loved the combination. She caressed his full balls with her free hand and started to push her head up and down faster and steadier, eager to give him the hot pleasure of releasing his brotherly seed into her mouth.

And yet Evan warned her when he was approaching his climax even though she could feel the way he was trying to rock his hips off the chair to push his cock deeper into her mouth. His groans also shut off suddenly like he suddenly stopped breathing all of a sudden.

"Jen," he cried out. "Ohh, fuck, Jen, baby I'm gonna cum!"

Jenny bobbed her head faster, trying to ignore the churning heat in her pussy as she concentrated on making her brother cum as hard as she could. She gripped tighter and stroked faster with her hand, following the ravenous up and down motion of her wet mouth. The girl's clit was throbbing for attention, but she needed to feel her brother let go and explode in her mouth just as much as she needed in her pussy the night before.

Evan suddenly growled like an animal, balling up his fists in Jenny's hair as his body became gripped in the throes of the dizzying pleasure flowing through him. Seconds later, his warm, tangy cream was bursting into his sister's mouth in thick, delectable spurts. The heavy jets of cum just seemed to keep pouring into her mouth while she sucked and swallowed it down as fast as she could. She felt so proud and in love as her brother gave her the biggest, tastiest mouthful of cum she'd ever had.

Once she'd sucked him dry, Jenny lifted her head and sat back on the floor, happily gazing at her naked brother. She couldn't be happier about seeing the dreamy look of love and satisfaction on his handsome face. There was a stray drabble of cum clinging to her lip, and she quickly scooped it up with her tongue and pulled it into her mouth where it belonged. Evan looked amazed.

"Jen, that was amazing," Evan said once he could catch enough breath to speak again. "I can't believe my sweet little sister can make me feel this way."

"This is just the beginning, darling," she told him as she got back to her feet. Then she stepped close and hugged him, burying his face against her lush boobs.

The new couple spent a long time kissing and caressing each other's naked body. As things calmed down a little, Jenny decided to try something new. Since it was warm and sunny, and the backyard offered her all the privacy she needed, she went outside to sunbathe nude on one of the lounge chairs. It felt even better than she imagined it would to be naked outside. The warm sun on her bald pussy felt amazing, even though she was still wet from sucking her brother's cock.

Whatever the reason, Jenny felt fantastic and spread her thick thighs so she could rub her pussy as she thought about everything that had happened so far. She was a little afraid she was already getting spoiled by Evan since her fingers didn't feel the same as his fat, manly cock. But she knew she would never have to go very long without her man's hot dick ever again. The thought of it made her smile with satisfaction. Then she slid a finger inside her hole and savored the creamy, velvety feeling of her inner hole.

Before she knew what was happening, a shadow came across her naked body. She looked up to find the equally naked Evan standing over her. He smiled at her and moved to the end of the lounge seat and settled down while Jenny put her feet off to the sides to give him room. He rubbed the insides of her smooth thighs a few times, but then brought his hands together over her wet slit, stroking her aching lips with his large fingers.

"Did you think you could just suck your big brother's cock like that and then just come out here and relax?" he teased her with a sly grin.

"Hmm," Jenny pretended to think, then followed it with a giggle. "You also happen to be my man, so it's my job to keep that big dick of yours happy, baby."

Evan slipped the tip of a finger into his sister's hole and teased her. "Well you happen to be my girl, so it's my job to keep your pussy happy," he retorted.

He then leaned over and licked Jenny's dewy slit. She let out a long, throaty moan of pleasure and pushed herself lower on the chaise, giving her brother the easiest possible access to her open pussy. Evan lapped hungrily at her slit while continuing to tease her hole with his finger. The finger gradually slipped in deeper, stroking her creaminess while his tongue swirled over her aching pearl.

Jenny was spellbound by the sight of her brother's face so full of love and concentration as he licked and fingered her pussy like the sweetest candy ever. While the warm pleasure filled every extremity of her brazenly bared body, she couldn't imagine feeling anything better, or feeling more love for any other person. It didn't take long before she lost too much breath to be able to speak. It felt like electrical currents were shooting everywhere inside her while her precious Evan sucked on her clit and slid a pair of fat fingers in and out of her oozing hole.

Evan was also playing with his growing cock at the same time, his shaft getting bigger and harder as he made love to his baby sister's pussy. Jenny loved seeing the way her brother's pole was filling out from his excitement over eating and fingering her. She knew she could look forward to much more of this luxurious treatment from her loving big brother, and the very thought of that pushed her closer to her peak.

Her brother's dick was now fully swollen, and she could see the generous flow of his precum making the head look shiny and delicious. The girl's entire world was changing by minute, changing with every explosive orgasm her beloved Evan gave her. And now, as she gasped for air and clutched at her own tits, her whole, voluptuous body began to shake and shiver with a climax that made her head spin. Jenny's mind practically went numb as she felt the explosive sensation of her pussy squirting for the first time in her life. She didn't even know it was possible to cum that hard, and seeing the way her slit was gushing her mist all over her brother's rapturous face made the pleasure even more intense.

Evan had a ravenous look on his dew-speckled face when he lifted his head up and stared at his little sister with needful lust.

"Fuck, baby sis, that was amazing," he told her in a husky voice.

"Mmmm, you don't even know the half of it," she purred happily.

But then her brother obviously needed her so badly he didn't even give her a chance to recover from squirting on his face before he got into position to nudge the bulbous tip of his throbbing cock at the entrance to her pussy. Evan shoved forward aggressively, sinking half the length of his fat rod into his sister's hot pussy in one stroke. He pulled back and shoved forward again, burying the full length of his rod up to his balls.

"Fuck," he growled. "I need you. I need my baby sister's hot little cunt!"

Jenny was his completely. She lifted her legs upward, trying to give her brother the right position to penetrate her clasping core as deep as he could. Bracing himself with his hands on the sides of the lounge chair, he began pumping his cock into Jenny's honey-lathered fuckhole with long, hard, desperate shoves. She loved the fullness she felt with her brother's cock stretching and filling her sheath, touching places inside her she didn't even know she had.

The night before, Evan had made such intense, needful love to her, but now he was just fucking her as hard and deep as his muscular body allowed. He was using her slippery love nest to satisfy the deep ache in his cum-filled balls. Yet Jenny knew she would always be the one he would turn to when he needed it as badly as he did now, and the thought that she could be this for him made her happier than anything in her life. She knew it was his love and affection for her that made him need her and not anyone else. She was his now. Completely his in body and soul, and her reward was the hard, imposing cock now pounding into her sodden snatch without mercy.

"Oh god, Evan, just do it!" she cried. "Fuck me just as hard as you please, baby. You're fucking your little sister cuz you know you need it!"

Jenny's outburst only had the effect of making her brother drive his throbbing stalk harder and faster into her body. Her huge, unwieldy tits were heaving all over at the force of his lunging fuck thrusts. The plastic chair they were on was creaking so hard she was afraid it was going to break, but she didn't care if it did as long as her beautiful brother kept fucking her like he needed her tight, wet pussy more than air.

The shapely teen sucked in huge gasps as the delightful sensations in her pussy fanned out in waves that took her into a dream-like state of orgasmic bliss. She came all around her brother's pumping fuck stick, and as soon as that one started to fade another started to build. She had three orgasms, each on top of the other, before her brother finally shoved his cock into her with a wild round of thrusting that only eased up after filling her core with burst after burst of hot, brotherly cum.

It felt like forever before either one of them could speak, and even then it was a while longer before either broke the silence. Evan nuzzled his little sister with so much affection, and Jenny felt like she was glowing with nothing but love. He finally kissed her tenderly but for a long time.

"Oh, Evan," she sighed. "That was...it was..."

"Yeah," he agreed. "It was."

She finally scooched forward on the lounge chair so he could sit behind her. She leaned against his much harder and larger body while he nuzzled her neck and kissed her shoulder. His hands came up to cup her heavy melons, fondly caressing them as he told her again and again how much he loved her.

~~~

Voluptuous teen, Jenny, was glowing as she sat back against the front of her naked brother's body and relished the feeling of his large hands gently caressing her even larger tits. It felt naughty yet so wonderful to be naked with him outside, especially still feeling the joy of the passionate orgasms he'd just finished giving her. But then his phone started ringing. It was their mother calling, and Evan reluctantly released his hold on his little sister's weighty tits and answered the call, setting the phone on speaker mode.

"Hey, Mom, we're both here," Evan greeted their mom. "We've got you on speaker."

"Oh, good. I hope you're both doing okay. Jennifer? Is your brother taking good care of you?"

It was all Jenny could do to keep from laughing. "Oh yes, Mother. Evan is taking the very best care of his baby sister," she said. She was too happy to care how suggestive she might've sounded, but at least she didn't mention how her big brother had just made her pussy squirt for the first time in her life just a short while before.

"Hmm." Their mother sounded skeptical.

Evan gave his sister a playful pinch. It took another minute or two for the suspicious tone to fade from their mother's voice, but it finally did. They caught up on what was going on, which didn't amount to very much during a stay-at-home period where only essential errands were the norm. They talked about things that needed to be done around the house in their parents' absence, and Evan reassured his mother that he and Jenny were taking care of everything.

This was when their mother decided to let them in on some bigger news.

"Your father is thinking about just retiring," she explained. "He could anytime he wants, but with everything that's going on it seems to make sense. We're really enjoying it here, so we're thinking maybe we could just go on living here as long as you two are doing alright together in the house."

Jenny and her brother looked at each other with excited grins.

"Don't even worry about the house, Mom," Evan said. "We can take good care of it. And each other. Dad should do what he thinks is best and not worry about us."

Their mother fell silent a moment. The skeptical came back. "Are you sure everything's okay? You sound a little...I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on it."

"Oh really, Mom, everything's great," Jenny said. "Perfect, actually."

"I see," their mother said slowly. "If you say so."

"I do. Honest, Mom. Evan is keeping me safe and really happy."

"Well, you always did have a special place in your heart for your big brother. Sometimes I think you have a huge crush on him." Her tone made it sound more like she was fishing for information as much as making a point.

"Mom! Geeze! He's my brother!"

Evan gave his sister's tits a playful squeeze, even though she was afraid her own tone of voice might be giving away more than she wanted. She promised herself to be more careful, knowing neither she nor her brother wanted anything to ruin what they had now.

"I guess there are worse things," their mother said, surprising them both. "You wouldn't be the first girl to end up crushing on her handsome big brother."

Jenny found herself speechless. She couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't give away her true feelings, but Evan was quick to jump in.

"Don't worry about us, Mom. We're just great with the way things are." He gave his sister's boob a quick squeeze.

"Sure," their mother said, not sounding especially convinced. "Just be careful, you two. And take good care of each other."

Jenny and Evan both said okay, and then they said their goodbyes, with their mother promising to call them again the next day. The brief conversation left the couple with a lot to think about. They kept sitting the same way in silence for a little while, with Evan casually rubbing his little sister's naked tits.

"How come Mom thinks I'm crushing on you but she didn't say anything about you crushing on me?" Jenny finally said.

"Probably because they don't see me as much. And I'm probably better at hiding it."

"Makes sense," she agreed. "I just hate that we have to hide it."

"Me, too, baby, but who knows what would happen if anyone else found out about us. We have to be really careful."

"I know." Jenny pouted, although her brother couldn't tell since he was sitting behind her. She was now afraid to tell him that she'd already told her best friend, Samantha, about last night. But he would understand if he knew that the petite, athletic blonde was as much in love with her own brother, Brady, as Jenny was in love with Evan. Sam just didn't know if Brady returned his sister's feelings or not.

Evan would just have to understand, but Jenny was afraid of doing anything to make her brother mad at her. At least she could trust Sam to keep a secret, so maybe it would be okay if Evan never knew about Jenny talking to her friend earlier that day. On the other hand, it really didn't feel right to keep anything from her brother.

Either way, Jenny couldn't help savoring the delightful feeling of being cuddled naked by her brother outside in the yard on such a nice, sunny day. Despite everything else, she felt so happy and completely free, and in love like never before. There was nothing better than finally knowing Evan loved her the same she loved him. She was also still glowing from the passionate way he'd eaten and then fucked her pussy just before their mother called.

Jenny would have been perfectly happy to lean back against her naked big brother and be held by him forever, but she wanted to look at him, too. She wanted to feel his eyes on the chunky, oversized body he always looked at like she was a work of art. She finally scooted forward, out of his grasp and stood up, acting as if she needed to stretch. The weight of the girl's enormous boobs felt so good now, and her brother's admiring stare was a huge part of the reason.

Jenny knew the shape of her body was nice, but she'd always been so much bigger and thicker than her friends that guys pretty much only ever looked at her tits. It wasn't like they saw her as a whole person. Evan was different. His love made her feel beautiful, and his attentive eyes made her feel sexy. She loved looking at his body just as much. It was amazing to see him right there with his strong legs open on either side of the lounge chair with his freshly spent cock dangling in between. She decided her brother's dick was just as beautiful soft as it was hard.

But there was still the matter of the other thing her mother had told them. "So," Jenny said, pausing to think. "What's gonna happen if Dad retires?"

Evan smiled. "Then that would leave us living here on our own."

Jenny couldn't suppress a smile and then a giggle of happiness. Then she was struck by a note of concern and sat down at the end of the lounger.

"What if Dad decides he wants to sell the house. I really don't want to have to move down there with them. Not now. What would we do?"

Evan seemed his usual calm self. "They're not gonna do that," he said with confidence. "First of all, they don't need the money. And there's no way they'd sell the house when you have a few more years before you graduate. You know how they are about routine, right? Besides, I think they like being able to be on their own just as much, and with me being back home they don't have to worry about you being alone."

"Yeah, I could be having sex in the house every night. Right in their own bed!" Jenny couldn't help giggling, but she knew Evan was right and it helped her relax.

"Or hanging out naked in the backyard with your big brother staring at your amazing tits," he pointed out with a cocky smirk.

Jenny playfully shook her enormous boobs for him.