The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair is fair," Evan replied. "I have to admit I was more excited than I ever expected when I showed you off in that parking lot the other day. I felt so proud of you."

"Oh god, you couldn't even wait to get in the house to fuck me," Jenny giggled.

"You were teasing me so bad, and you know it. And then when your tits popped out before you got back in the car...that almost made me cum right there."

"Really?" Jenny was thrilled. "That was an accident, though," she laughed.

Evan smiled. He rolled over and started kissing her while he caressed her naked body with his hands. He spent most of his time massaging her tits while Jenny reached for his cock. He was getting hard again, and he smoothly slid between his sister's substantial thighs and slipped his cock easily into her wet love nest.

**

Two nights later, Samantha and Brady came to the house, already arranging with their parents that they were going to stay over. Jenny was excited, knowing that Sam and her brother were fully planning on finally having a chance to be together. Jenny was happy for her friend, but also happy that there were going to be other people she didn't have to keep her relationship secret from. Now she and Sam would have ever more in common. They would share the deepest, most thrilling secret two friends could have.

Jenny got Evan to help her prepare a nice dinner for all of them. He assisted her in making their mother's lasagna recipe. She didn't really need the help. It was more about the two of them doing it together as a couple. Sure, they were brother and sister, but they were a couple now in every way and it made Jenny feel so warm and loved to be doing something so domestic with Evan. It was no secret that he felt the same way, and that just made Jenny love her big brother even more. It was hard to imagine any one person could feel that happy.

While the lasagna was baking, Jenny went upstairs and obsessed over finding just the right thing to wear for the occasion. Evan came into her room just a few minutes later. She was in her former bedroom now since she hadn't moved all of her clothes into their parents' room yet. It was funny how she still thought of it as their parents' room, but she'd probably stop doing that pretty soon.

Evan sat down on the bed and watched his sister sort through the clothes in her closet. "Jen," he told her, "you're gonna look hot and sexy no matter what you put on. Besides, why do you have to wear something special just for Sam?"

"You're such a guy," Jenny giggled. "I'm not dressing for her. I'm dressing for you."

The smile that plastered itself across her brother's face made her pulse go faster.

"I know the perfect thing," he announced, getting up and leaving the room.

Evan came back less than a minute later with something Jenny recognized from her mother's closet. It was a little black party dress their mother only wore a few times to parties with their father. Jenny was built like their mother, except at eighteen she was a little taller and thicker all around. Evan was holding the dress out to his sister with a sly grin on his face, obviously eager to see her in their mother's sluttiest looking outfit.

"There's no way I can wear that!" she protested through her blush. "It won't even fit me!"

"It stretches, Jen. It'll look perfect on you," Evan insisted.

"That's gonna fit me like a sausage skin!"

"Exactly." The lustful leer on her brother's face was so unsettling, and Jenny took the dress with a deep sigh of surrender.

Evan sat back down on the bed, but his sister told him he wasn't allowed to watch her change into it. When he left she took off the T shirt and shorts she'd been cooking in. She held up her mother's dress and shivered at the idea of wearing in front of other people, but she couldn't forget that it was what Evan wanted to see her in. With a coy smile, she slid her panties off, too, then spent a moment struggling to get into the tight, skimpy party dress.

The dress was stretched to its limit across Jenny's substantial curves. She was bigger than her mother in every way, and the plunging, V shaped neckline was leaving her boobs on display almost to her areolas. It was also much shorter on her than on her mother, with the hem barely making it three inches past the pronounced curve of her ass. As long as she didn't have to bend over she should be okay in front of Sam and Brady.

Jenny put on her only pair of high heels and went downstairs. Seeing the look on Evan's face put her completely at ease. As long as her brother kept looking at her the way he was then she didn't care what anyone else thought. It was almost like being back in that fast food parking lot all over again. She giggled softly as she thought about the way her man had fucked her afterwards.

"Jen, you look...just...amazing," her brother said, immediately rising out of his chair and going to her.

Jenny blushed just from the stunned look in her brother's eyes. It reminded her of the day in the parking lot, except more intense. If she could make him look at her that way she would gladly wear anything he wanted. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body and kissed her. With her heels on he didn't have to lean over as far as usual, and her boobs were pressing up higher against his body. She happily welcomed his searching tongue into her mouth and kissed him back. The girl was amazed to discover just how much he loved the way she looked in the party dress when she felt the stirring growth of his cock in his pants.

And then the doorbell rang.

Evan went to let Sam and Brady in, and it was instantly clear that Jenny wasn't the only baby sister dressed to please her brother that night. The much leaner, more petite Samantha was wearing a daringly short sundress that was cut low across her cupcake shaped tits. Her tight, slender gymnast's legs were tanned and bare from well above the knee.

Like Evan, Brady was dressed casually, in jeans with a short sleeved button down shirt. With her blonde hair tied back, Samantha was clinging to her brother's arm like glue. The pair were clearly nervous and excited in equal portions. Jenny thought the eager couple would probably be just as happy to skip dinner and just go upstairs to one of the empty bedrooms and finally consummate their sibling love. She couldn't blame them. She probably would've been feeling the same way in their position. But then Evan poured wine for everyone, and Jenny realized it was probably a good idea to help everyone relax.

They went into the living room to have a couple of drinks before dinner. Sam and Brady sat close to each other on the couch. They held hands and balanced their glasses in their outer hands. When Evan took a seat in the large easy chair, Jenny sat on the arm of the chair with her free hand on his shoulder. Her position made her dress ride up too high on her legs, and she was afraid Sam and her brother could tell she wasn't wearing panties. Sam had certainly seen Jenny's pussy plenty of times, but it was exciting to think her brother could now see it too. She almost giggled aloud when she thought flashing her slit at Brady would help him get hard enough to fuck his adoring sister.

However, Brady's eyes were just as much on his own sister. Sam and Jenny exchanged a look of understanding, and the blonde let go of her brother's hand and rested her palm on his thigh.

"So dinner's gonna be really good," Jenny said, trying to break the weird tension in the room. "Evan and I were in the kitchen working on it together."

"I guess you guys are doing a lot of things together nowadays," Sam said with a suggestive giggle.

Jenny giggled, too, and caught the sly grin on her handsome brother's face. It was easy to see that Brady was excited about being with his sister in a boyfriend role as much as her brother, but also curious about the way Jenny and Evan were so casual about touching and being affectionate to each other. But the girls were doing most of the talking so far. Brady was going to need another glass of wine before he started asking the questions that were obviously going through his mind.

Everyone drank their first glass pretty quickly, and Jenny rose up off the arm of her brother's chair to go refill the glasses on the coffee table. It made her smile when Brady and Sam both stared at her wobbling boobs as she leaned over with the bottle. She exchanged a knowing smile with the blonde girl as she then refilled her glass and Evan's.

"That's a hot looking dress," Samantha observed. "Did you just get that?"

Jenny stood upright and smoothed her hands over the dress. "Evan picked it out for me," she said evasively, not wanting to admit it was actually her mother's dress. "He kinda loves seeing me in it."

"I can see why," Brady chimed in, obviously beginning to relax more. "He gets to see a lot of you."

Sam elbowed her brother playfully in the ribs and everyone laughed. Jenny felt so happy to see the proud look on her brother's face as she went back to his chair. She sat back down on the arm again, but Evan pulled her down onto his lap. The curvy brunette shrieked in surprise, and the downward bump into Evan's lap made some of her wine spill onto the top of one of her boobs.

"Now look what you made me do!" Jenny pretended to complain.

"We better not waste that wine," her brother said, boldly licking up the red drops of liquid off the upper swell of his sister's lush tit.

Jenny blushed when she caught the way Brady and Sam were watching Evan lick her boob, but she couldn't help feeling a deep wave of warmth between her legs. She noticed the air was hitting her hips and pussy more than it should be, and with a downward glance she discovered that her dress had ridden nearly to her hips when Evan pulled her onto his lap. She was sitting across him sideways, fortunately, or else her pussy would be fully displayed to the other brother and sister sitting on the sofa. As it was, Brady could see more of her ass than she would ever show off if it weren't for her devious brother. But she would have been lying to herself if she tried to deny it was making her slit quiver to have Evan licking her boob in front of Sam and Brady.

"Looks like you forgot panties," Sam pointed out in a playful tone.

"No. I just felt like going without because it drives my darling brother crazy," Jenny giggled.

The moment the words were out of her mouth she realized the wine must be having more of an effect than she thought. She and Sam weren't as used to drinking as their older brothers, but she was feeling happier and more excited by the second. The blonde proved she was feeling the same way when she pulled up the hem of her dress and revealed her own bare, smoothly shaved pussy.

"Me, too," Samantha laughed, boldly spreading her tight, athletic thighs.

Brady was staring in awe at his little sister's brazenly exposed pussy. Meanwhile, Evan slipped his hand between Jenny's much thicker thighs and teased her warm slit with his fingertips. She couldn't believe her brother was touching her pussy right in front of their friends, but there was no way she wanted him to stop touching her, either. Her slit responded to his touch immediately, growing moist and agonizingly warm.

When Samantha saw what Evan was doing between Jenny's legs, she left the hem of her dress up around her waist. She and Brady were both watching the other sibling couple, but he was already feeling his blonde sister's smooth, inner thighs and raking his fingers up and down along her pussy lips.

"Oh god, that's so good," Samantha sighed loudly enough for everyone to hear.

By now, Brady had a large bulge in his pants while he openly massaged his younger sister's pussy. He obviously didn't care that Jenny and Evan were watching every stroke of his fingers. And Sam obviously didn't care that they could see how wet she was getting. Brady leaned over and kissed her. She kissed him back deeply and reached over to feel the large bulge in the front of his pants.

Jenny and Evan were watching closely, but he was now probing his sister's pussy with his fingers while she put one foot on the floor and brought her thighs open wider for him. She could feel his cock quickly growing hard against her ass, and the deeper he fingered her slit the more she started rocking her hips in his lap.

Samantha was moaning into her brother's mouth as he stroked a pair of fingers into her wet hole. She was lifting her ass off the couch slightly, trying to fuck back at Brady's pumping fingers.

"Fuck, that's hot," Evan whispered to his own sister. He already had two of his own fingers inside Jenny's pussy.

"Brothers and sisters are made for each other," she replied.

Then Evan kissed Jenny, and both pair of siblings went on kissing heatedly for a long time while each brother fingered his sister's pussy. And each couple paused here and there to watch the other. It also seemed like each couple was inspiring the other to take more chances. Jenny could see that Sam was getting more and more eager to get her hands on her brother's cock as the blonde never stopped rubbing Brady's prominent bulge. She also wanted to watch as much as Sam wanted to do it. She didn't doubt for a second that Evan would love to watch it too.

Jenny got off of her brother's lap, despite growing more and more excited from his fingering. Leaving her dress bunched up over her hips, she walked around to the side of Evan's chair. She was excited by the way Sam and Brady stopped kissing to look at her bald pussy. It made her heart pound, especially since her blonde friend and her brother never stopped touching each other. Brady's fingers were still sliding in and out of Sam's pussy, which seemed to be getting wetter by the second. And Sam was still fondling her brother's cock through his pants, but Jenny was hoping her next move would help her friend take the next step.

The curvy brunette leaned over and started to unbutton and then unzip Evan's pants. Grinning at his sister, he lifted his ass off the seat cushion to help her slide his pants down his legs, all the way to his ankles. She reached for the thick, throbbing pole standing up hard and proud from between Evan's legs and started stroking him.

"It's much better if you take your brother's cock out of his pants," she giggled at her friend.

Sam giggled, too, and immediately started opening her own brother's pants. She had Brady's hard dick in her hand less thirty seconds later. He groaned loudly as his sister started stroking his shaft. Jenny and the blonde exchanged a look and smiled at each other. It seemed so right to be sharing this special time with each other. She then leaned over low, bringing her face close enough to Evan's cock to lash out with her tongue and lick his swollen shaft all over. Her constant awareness that another brother and sister were watching as she ran her wet tongue over that hard man flesh made her pussy drip. She was gripping his cock from the base, and finally took him into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down his rod.

Evan groaned with pleasure. He reached behind his sister and started fondling her big, shapely ass, his fingers finding their way toward her slit. Jenny moaned around the fat stalk of cock flesh in her mouth when her brother started rubbing her slick sex lips with the tips of his large fingers. She could tell from the way he was pulsating between her moist lips that he was just as excited as she about being sucked in front of Samantha and Brady. As her lips and hand were rhythmically moving up and down her brother's cock, Jenny could hear their friends moaning and gasping more intensely. Evan slipped a finger inside her creamy hole and stroked that special place he knew how to touch every time.

A second finger slipped into Jenny's pussy, and after another minute of two of steady fingerfucking she was quickly becoming too distracted to keep up her rhythmic sucking. She lifted her mouth off Evan's cock and moaned loudly. Yet she held her position bending over his chair and savored the agile pump of his fingers.

When she looked at the couple on the couch, Jenny discovered that Sam was already naked now, and Brady had his shirt off. She was kneeling on the floor in front of him while her hands furiously worked to get his pants open and down to his ankles. His cock bounced and swaggered in his younger sister's face. The blonde wrapped her small hand around his big shaft and began making eager love to that rock hard pole with her mouth. The brunette was amazed by how bold and open the other siblings were, but she remembered how unstoppable her own passion was that first time with Evan.

The brunette watched her friend bring her big brother to a groaning groundswell of pleasure as she worked over his cock with her hand and mouth. Despite the very obvious differences in their appearance, Jenny almost felt as if she were watching herself suck Evan's cock. It was the overwhelming thrill of witnessing a baby sister giving that most special of all loves to her handsome big brother. The bond between the two friends was now so strong that Jenny looked at Sam more like a sister than ever before. And yet Evan's fingers kept probing and prodding her slick sheath, sending electrical sparks throughout her entire body.

Jenny felt like she was in love with everyone and everything. Meanwhile, Evan's other hand easily pulled her heavily heaving melons free from her dress. He caressed each, dangling orb with his one hand, taking time to tease and tweeze her impossibly swollen nipples. She started to push her dress off, dragging it downward over her thick curves. Evan pulled his fingers free of her pussy to let her shove her dress all the way off. She then stood there completely naked except for the heels she still had on. The heels made her taller and feel more beautiful.

Until finally crossing the line with Evan, Jenny never would've had the courage to exposed her naked body in front of other people. It was her brother who helped her see how beautiful she was, not in spite of her size, but because of it. It gave her pulse an extra jump when she caught Brady gazing at her brazenly bared body while his sister eagerly sucked his impressive cock. He gave the curvy teen a grin, letting her know he enjoyed the way she admired his manhood. Yet Jenny knew it would always belong to his loving sister, just as she and Evan now belonged to each other. But it was still so thrilling to watch, and she loved being watched just as much, especially by a couple who knew and understood the love she shared with her brother.

Jenny spent a moment playing with her oversized tits, toying with her nipples while Brady stared and pumped his cock into his own sister's mouth. Evan was watching everything that was going on, and he scrambled to get his clothes off at the same time.

Brady then pushed his petite, blonde sister off his cock and guided her back onto the couch. It was his turn to kneel on the floor. He started kissing the insides of Samantha's thighs, working his mouth ever closer to the girl's openly displayed pussy. Her hips were already rocking in anticipation, and when her brother finally began licking her wet slit she cried out with pleasure.

Jenny was entranced by the sight, but she was quickly distracted by Evan as he grabbed her by the hand and pulling her around the chair so she was facing him. He then slid down lower so his sister could turn around and straddle him. He held his cock steady while she lowered her pussy onto his shaft. That thick rod was so hard, stretching and filling her slit with Evan's throbbing heat as she impaled herself.

Samantha's eyes were wide with wonder, watching her best friend grind her wet pussy onto her big brother's aroused organ. Brady was completely focused on pleasing his baby sister's wet pussy, slathering his tongue over her clit while driving a pair of fingers in and out of her hole. The blonde was squirming and fighting for breath, but she was now spellbound by the sight of Jenny's pussy slowly swallowing up the entire length of Evan's sturdy cock.