The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you know if you didn't just make me cum so hard I'd be all over you right now," he added.

"I'm not going anywhere," Jenny told him, returning his coy grin. "It looks like we're going to be living here together for a while. Just you and me."

"Hopefully a lot longer than just a while."

"I'd be good with forever," his sister said shyly.

Evan scooted forward on the lounger and put his arms around her. "And just so you know, forever sounds perfect to me."

Jenny sighed with happy relief. Everything just felt so perfect now. Maybe they'd even be able to keep the house for a long time and they wouldn't have to think about moving anywhere else unless they wanted to. Evan kissed his adoring sister, but then took a more serious turn.

"Just remember, Jen, we have to be really careful about anyone finding out about us. I can probably get Mom to stop being so suspicious, but I don't want to risk losing you, so we need to be really careful."

"Okay," she agreed with a sigh, already thinking about Samantha knowing.

Evan said he needed to get a few things done and got up to go inside. He took his second shower of the day while Jenny lay out nude in the sun a while longer. It wasn't long before she started getting texts from Samantha. Her friend was eager to know how Jenny's "talk" went with her brother. Sam already knew Evan had fucked his sister for the first time the night before, so it didn't seem so bad to admit how well things were going. But the young brunette knew she was going to have to tell her brother that Samantha already knew about them. It didn't feel right to keep that from him.

Jenny spent a while texting with Sam. It was impossible to keep from telling her friend about sucking Evan's cock in the kitchen earlier, and then the way he'd licked her pussy and fucked her right there in the backyard. Sam was beside herself with excitement, wishing she and Brady could have the same chance to love each other the way Jenny and Evan did.

Eventually, Jenny went inside to take a shower. She was enjoying being naked so much she didn't know why she bothered getting dressed afterwards, but Evan came into her room and said he needed to make a couple of runs and asked if she wanted to go along for the ride. Of course she did. Jenny wanted to be next to her man as much as she possibly could. She then changed into an outfit she would never dream of wearing outside the house, but she was probably just going to wait in the SUV while her brother went into the stores where he needed to pick up supplies.

She had a pair of stretch booty shorts that she'd never worn except for a couple of times she tried them on in the privacy of her bedroom. The lower curves of her thick, round ass cheeks poked out in the back, and the crease of her camel toe was strikingly visible in the front. The first time she'd put them on she realized they'd sent her the wrong size, but she never bothered sending them back. Today she was happy she had them to wear just for her beloved Evan. On top she wore a colorful sports bra style top that closed up with a zipper in front, right between her monumental tits.

Jenny went into her closet and got out an oversized, button-down men's shirt that Evan had left behind when he went to college. She put it on over the rest of her outfit in case she had to get out of the car. Even if the overshirt was a concession to modesty, Jenny still felt sexy and wanted, all because of her amazing big brother.

The other reason she wanted to go out with him was that it seemed like a good time to tell him that Samantha knew about their new relationship. She knew she couldn't keep this from him. Not after he'd already made the obvious point about being discreet more than once. It seemed like if they were out in neutral territory he might take it better. Either way, she had to let him know, and the sooner the better.

Evan got a big grin on his face when he saw the way his little sister was dressed to go out with him. He actually went behind her to lift up the shirttail to see what her ass looked like in the shorts she had on.

"Those are perfect on you," he told her, letting his hand slide over the exposed part of her ass.

Jenny giggled happily and got into the passenger's seat. Their first stop was for some yard supplies. Evan put on his face mask and went inside while Jenny waited. After that, the next stop was the supermarket, where they did the same thing. The whole time, Jenny was trying to work up her courage to let her brother know about Sam. When he came back out of the market and put their groceries in the back of the vehicle, she knew she couldn't wait any longer. When Evan got back in the driver's seat, she told her brother to wait before starting the engine.

"I need to tell you something," she said, nervously.

Evan turned in his seat to face her. "Is anything wrong, sweetie?" he asked with a note of genuine concern.

"Not really," she replied. "But I don't know if you're gonna like this."

Her brother sat and listened quietly while Jenny explained about Samantha. She told him all about how she and Sam had been talking to each other about being in love with their big brothers for a long time already, and how Jenny had told her about last night before they had a chance to talk about it. She even told him how Sam had made Brady cum in his pants. It only seemed fair to tell him.

"So," Jenny concluded, "I know how important it is for us to keep our love a secret from other people, but Sam knew I loved you before we, ya know, did anything together. And now you know about her, too, so maybe..."

"So maybe that makes it okay?"

Jenny felt horrible. Not that Samantha knew about them, but for disappointing Evan.

"I guess you really trust Sam," he finally broke the awkward silence.

"I really do," Jenny said, able to look at her brother's face again. "She's always been there for me. And I never would've said anything to anybody except, well, she understands us.

Evan reached over and took his sister's hand. "And I trust you," he told her. "If you trust Sam and Brady to keep it to themselves then that's good enough for me. You've always had good judgement, Jen."

The teen was so relieved. It finally felt like she could breathe again.

"I do wish you'd talked to me first, but I understand why you didn't."

"I'll make it up to, darling, I promise," she asserted.

Then a sly grin crossed her brother's face. "I think I know a way you can do that."

"Really? I'll do anything to make you happy, baby. You know that."

"Hmm, I do. But, let's have something to eat first."

And with the sly grin still on his face, Evan drove to a fast food place where they ordered burgers and fries at the drive-up window. Then he pulled into a parking spot and they ate their food in the car. They talked a little more about Sam and Brady's situation, but when they finished Evan gathered up all the trash and jammed it into the sack.

"Remember how I said you could make it up to me for not telling me first about talking to Sam?" Evan said, turning to his sister. The sly grin was back on his face.

"Yeah," his sister replied, curious.

"Piece of cake," her brother said, holding out the sack full of trash to her. "Just take the garbage over to the can and toss it out."

"Oh geeze, okay. That was easy," Jenny laughed.

"But without the shirt," Evan said, raising a brow.

"Oh, no way! I'm practically naked under this," his sister protested.

"And I wanna see you give me a nice, hot sway with your ass because I'll be watching every step."

Jenny was momentarily speechless, glaring at her brother in surprise. The closest trash can was all the way at the other side of the parking lot, right next to the sidewalk. People passing by in their cars would see her, not to mention the line of cars still going through the drive-up window.

"Evannnnn," the curvaceous teen protested, "I can't do that in this outfit. Everyone will see me."

"Exactly. You did say you'd do anything, right? Or have you forgotten?"

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

But despite her protests, Jenny was beginning to feel excited. She knew it would please her brother. If only she didn't feel so nervous about walking around in public in something so skimpy. She double checked the distance from where they were parked to the trash can. The whole thing would take less than a minute. Plus, if she put on her face mask then she could feel more anonymous.

"You're the worst brother in the world," she said with a nervous giggle.

"But you still love me."

Jenny took off the overshirt she had on and grabbed the trash. Taking a deep breath, she got out of the vehicle and started walking toward the trash can. The eighteen year old was painfully aware of the way her ripe body was practically on full display. Her meaty tits quivered heavily under her top with every step while her too-tight booty shorts quickly pulled up into the crease of her ass and brought even more of her cheeks into view.

She knew her brother was staring at her from the car, and that gave her a little more confidence in her swaying strides. She felt even more naked now than when she was actually naked in the backyard earlier. The way her shorts were riding up into the crease of her pussy made her realize she had to be showing a strikingly visible camel toe to the cars on the street, but she didn't dare look down to check. A couple of cars honked their horns, confirming her fear.

But was it really fear she was feeling? Her nipples were already swelling with excitement while her pussy felt warmer and warmer with every step. She loved knowing Evan watching, and the cars blowing their horns actually made her feel sexy. This feeling of being sexy to someone was so new and exciting to her, and it was totally thanks to her brother. She caught people turning to look at her from their cars, and she was now smiling under her mask as she thought of how everything she had belonged to her precious Evan.

It felt like it took forever just to walk to the trash can, but she finally reached it and dropped the rumpled paper sack inside it. She then turned to go back to the car and spotted her brother gazing at her with an amazed look on his face. Her strides were slower and her hips swayed even more as she basked in his avid admiration. She squared her shoulders to push her enormous boobs out more, the extra pressure straining the zipper down the front of her top. The zipper was proving to be no match for the extra tension of Jenny's overripe tits. She didn't dare look or even check with her hand to see how far the zipper was now pulling open against the weight of her orbs.

More and more of the inner curves of the girl's boobs were becoming exposed as the zipper on her top pulled further apart. She was feeling defiant, though, and wasn't going to stop and pull it back up. Her only hope was that it wouldn't pull open all the way in a complete wardrobe failure, fully exposing her enormous tits in public before she got back inside the SUV. This was the most outrageous thing she'd ever done, in public at least, but it was Evan's unwavering gaze that gave her the courage to ignore her failing top and keep swinging her hips on the way back to the car.

Jenny was smiling with satisfaction under her mask as she went around the back of the vehicle and opened the door, but she was shocked to discover that her brother had his fully aroused cock out of his shorts and in his hand. He was grinning at her and casually stroking his inflated pole. The gasp that Jenny took in finally forced the zipper on her top to pop open and expose her heavy melons. She was hidden from the street now, but the line of cars at the drive-through were just a few yards to the side. She didn't even bother to look to see if anyone saw her tits burst out of her top and just scrambled to get into her seat as fast as she could.

Feeling safer inside the car, Jenny didn't bother fixing her top and just left her impressive tits on display for her brother. He was staring at them openly and sliding his hand slowly up and down his big, exposed cock shaft.

"That's gotta be the hottest thing I've ever seen," Evan told her. "You're amazing."

Jenny pulled off her face mask so her brother could the smile he put on her face. "I can't believe you made me do that," she said.

Yet despite her superficial protest, now that she was back in the car and seeing how excited Evan was, the girl's pussy flushed with heat. Within seconds, her brother was leaning across the console to kiss his half naked sister. She melted under his eager kiss, easily taking his tongue into her mouth while he explored her tits with his strong hands. By the time he took her nipples between his clasping fingertips her pussy was soaking the crotch of her shorts.

Evan finally pulled back, telling his sister how much he loved her before starting the car and driving out of the parking lot with his swollen dick jutting up through the open zipper of his shorts. She reached over and took his hard rod into her hand, stroking him as he drove. This was something she'd imagined doing at a least a thousand times when her brother was driving her somewhere. It was almost too much to believe she was actually doing it now.

By the time Evan pulled the vehicle into the garage, his cock was throbbing with heat and dripping precum in a steady flow that Jenny was rubbing up and down his shaft. But now that they were home she made herself let go of her brother's dick and started to zip her top back up.

"Just take that off," Evan said, stopping her. "You're not gonna need it.

Jenny's heart skipped as she wondered what her excited big brother had in mind. Even with the garage door still open, he got out of the car with his cock still sticking out of his shorts. He went to the front of the vehicle where he was hidden from the street outside. Jenny easily shed her top and went to join him with only those ill-fitting booty shorts on her body.

Evan kissed her briefly, fondling her naked tits, but he quickly turned her body to face the front of the car and set her hands on top of the hood.

"Bend over," he told her gruffly.

With a racing heartbeat, Jenny did as he asked. Then she could feel him roughly yanking her shorts down to her ankles. With one hand he spread her ass apart. Instantly, the blunt tip of his hard cock was rubbing at the wet folds of her hot pussy.

"Oh, fuck, baby I need you," Evan groaned as he started to push his cock into his sister's pussy from behind. "That was so hot. You're so hot. Fuck! I need you. God, you feel so good inside!"

Jenny could only whimper in reply as her brother's excited dick filled her pussy. It was the third time he'd fucked her in less than twenty-four hours, and she still couldn't get over the amazing feeling of his hot, rigid brother-dick sliding up her sheath. Evan's hands were tracing patterns all over the girl's ass and hips as he started to rock into her body in a steady rhythm. His sister was soon dazed by the hot surge of his immense, thrusting cock. The shaft felt so thick it felt like it was rubbing along every last nerve ending inside her sheath.

"Ohhh, Evan, soooo goooood," she managed to mewl as she started to rock her hips against that driving cock.

The passion-filled eighteen year old felt her body rock against the hard lunges of her brother's body, her hefty, round tits rocking wildly below. His cock felt so big yet so right in her slippery pussy channel. They fit together so perfectly that Jenny knew they were meant to be together. Her brother's cock sent waves of pure joy rippling through her entire body like she'd never felt before. She wanted to feel this forever.

Evan was driving his pole into his sister's frothy slit with desperate force now. He made his sister feel like he was taking total ownership of her heart and body all at once, and she was more than willing to give him everything. She didn't care how wrong anyone would say it was. No one could ever love her the way her big brother did.

And now he was massaging Jenny's asshole with the pad of his thumb, teasing the tight rim while his powerful cock pumped her tender pussy without mercy. She gasped deeply when he touched that most intimate of holes, and the sheer surprise of it set off a swirling storm of sensation deep in her core that exploded in a burst of orgasmic pleasure.

Evan was merely seconds behind her climax when his wildly pulsating cock jettisoned a series of hot cum spurts deeply into her hole.

He continued pumping his thick rod into his sister's sodden cunt until they were both spent. Then he pulled her back up and around to face him. She threw her arms around him and mashed her enormous tits against his body.

"Ohh, Evan, I love you so much," she cried with her face pressed into his shirt.

"You're my everything, little sis," he sighed, hugging her back.

**

Jenny and her brother started sleeping together in their parents' bed every night. It made them feel like a married couple, as if they were the mom and dad of the house now, even if they were the only ones living there. They kept in daily touch with them, though, and a couple of days later their father confirmed the news that he was going to retire and stay on the coast with their mother. Both parents were still concerned that their son and daughter were going to be okay living on their own in the family house, which of course, they both insisted everything was perfect.

Their mother always sounded a little bit skeptical when her son and daughter insisted everything was going so well, but Evan managed to ease her concerns every time.

Meanwhile, Samantha was growing more and more envious of Jenny's and Evan's convenient situation. The young blonde and her brother, Brady, were only growing more and more anxious to be together. So far, because their parents were never too far away, they never had more than a chance for a hasty make-out session or handjob here and there. Jenny felt bad for them, and even Evan was sympathetic. He only knew Brady a little bit, but he certainly understood what it was like to be in love with a beautiful sister who wanted you more than anyone.

One night when they were lying together in bed following another round of intense sex, Evan and Jenny started talking about her friends' plight.

"What if they just came over here to be together?" Evan suggested. "They could always use one of the other bedrooms if they want. I mean, we're all in the same situation, right?"

Jenny smiled and hugged her brother tightly. "Really? That would make Sam so happy," she replied. "And I know Brady would be too."

They talked about it for a while, and Jenny ended up sending a text right then and there to Sam. Evan made a joke about starting a sex resort for horny brothers and sisters. Jenny laughed and punched him on the arm.

"You just wanna see Sam naked," she teased.

"That's ridiculous," Evan insisted, even though he was actually blushing.

"Oh my god, you do!" Jenny shrieked.

Her brother scowled. "Sam's a pretty girl, but she's not really my type."

"Hmm, so what is your type, dear brother?" she asked coyly.

"I'm into a certain dark-haired girl with hot, sexy curves," giving one of her nipples a quick, loud suck.

Jenny shivered with warmth.

"Have you ever seen Brady naked?" her brother suddenly asked.

"Oh god, no! Why would I ever see that?"

"I dunno. You've stayed at their house enough times."

"Okay, that's fair. I've seen him in his underwear a few times, I guess. But that's all. But Sam's seen you like that, too, when she was staying here."

"Yeah, no big deal, I guess."

Jenny thought a minute. "I guess I wouldn't mind if she saw you naked. As long as she remembers you belong to your sister," she giggled. "But...it might be kinda fun to show you off. A little bit."