The Morning After an Epoch Night

Story Info
His wife explores an up-close and very personal POV.
8.1k words
3.24
9.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes to darkness. Rolling onto my back under the warm blankets, I turn my head to the right toward the clock on my nightstand. Of course, I merely confirm, it's 5:30 this morning. It's my habit to just pop awake like this at the correct time without needing to set an alarm clock. It's as if my brain has its own clock ticking away the seconds.

I ponder: 'I wonder if everyone thinks to themselves silently like this?' But no matter, it's what I do, with different parts of my brain debating within, or assigned to observe, record, or talk to others in the real world. And even when talking to someone, a part of my brain is rewinding and reliving relevant memories related to the discussion.

I may be a little dysfunctional. But this is who I am.

While lying in bed, I stretch and tense my muscles in my daily ritual, mostly to prepare my lower back muscles for the coming "surprise" of picking the weight of my upper body out of bed. That nagging lower back injury from years ago needs this exercise every day now. I've learned the hard way, if I become too lazy or forget to do this for a few days, I'll pay for it later with another shark pain in my back, which will last a week.

This morning, I spend more time than usual stretching and lying here, my mind ablaze with thoughts of what happened just hours ago and what I'll do next. It seems I didn't get enough sleep during the night. Of course, getting home as late as we did last night would deprive me of sleep, unless I sleep later. But my internal alarm clock doesn't care. I just pop awake at this same time every morning, regardless of whether I need the sleep or not.

I glance at the clock again to see '5:45 AM'. It's now time to get out of bed for coffee. It's a workday, and I need to eventually go to the office. I'm not feeling hung over or otherwise in any bad shape. So, for me, last night was a very good evening to have stayed up so late and still feel so good.

I slide carefully out of bed. The body next to me is very still. She's quietly snoring, and obviously still asleep. Retrieving a running suit from the closet, I silently dress before leaving the bedroom. After a quick stop in the hall bathroom, I walk quietly to the kitchen. We sleep in the nude, but with one of our adult kids visiting or when we have guests, I dress before going to the kitchen to avoid being seen by others.

Turning on the kitchen lights, I can see some subtle clues of the previous evening's activities. Normally, the kitchen might have dishes and cooking supplies scattered about, just waiting for my attention in the morning. But this morning, the rest of the kitchen is rather tidy. Our daughter must have gone out for dinner last night with friends, too.

On the kitchen table, I see my wife's white shawl, wrap, or whatever women call those things she sometimes uses to cover her bare shoulders when expecting a slightly cool evening. This one was mostly concealing the grey bra and black panties wrapped within. To a casual glance, it's not so revealing as to suggest what occurred the previous evening. But I knew that if someone thought about it, they would realize she came home without wearing the underwear she had on when she left the house last night.

A large brown purse sits on the table alongside those clothes. If anyone opened it, they would find some other tell-tell contents of an unusual night out. On the floor below the table is a matching pair of neatly placed white, 4-inch cork heel sandals with ankle straps.

I consider high heels some of a woman's best accessories. At my height over six feet tall, those heels can lift her ass to a suggestive level for me. And with the added height, her face is at a more convenient level where with just a slight tilt of my head, my mouth finds her waiting lips and tongue. This relatively large purse provides space for more than just a wallet with credit cards and a cellphone. It might even carry some far more personal and intimate toys and supplies, for any encounter promising additional fun.

I pick up the shawl and underwear, completely wrapping the clues to better conceal them. I don't know when our daughter will come downstairs. So, some discretion is in order.

I pour a cup of the coffee left over in the pot from yesterday and put the mug in the microwave. Refilling the coffeemaker and starting it for a fresh batch, I then retrieve my mug and head back to the table. I can now relax with my tablet computer and catch up on the news.

Thirty minutes later, I hear the footsteps coming toward the kitchen. I'm engrossed in reading a news article, and I look up as I finish the article to see a naked woman not so quietly entering.

She's about 5 foot 8, with gorgeous legs topped by her bare slit and her nicely shaped ass, which I never tire of admiring, even after over thirty years together. Her shoulder-length reddish-brown hair is still mostly tied back in the ponytail she uses to allow me to see her lips ... and whatever she's putting in them. She walks in with her head up and shoulders back, even when tired, always proudly displaying her ample chest. But her hair is rumpled with wisps hanging down on either side of her face and strands in the back which escaped the hair tie. I wonder if her disheveled look is from her pillow and tossing & turning during the night or is it due to our hands pulling and caressing the back of her head so many times the previous evening.

"Good morning," I said. "You're up unusually early."

"I just came for the Advil. Then I'm going back to bed, so don't get any ideas." She smiles as she says it, her voice showing no hint of distress.

"What about our daughter? Aren't you the least concerned that she might see you undressed like that?"

"It's still too early for her, and I just needed to get the Advil from here. Then I'm going back to bed."

"You were amazing last night," I said with admiration. "But those shots following the wine were obviously a little too much."

"I had fun," she said confidently. "But yeah, those shots didn't go well with the wine. Those were the final straw for my stomach. Fortunately, it waited until after we left. That was a little embarrassing telling you to pull over, so I could open the car door to lean out."

After getting the bottle of Advil from one cupboard, she walks around the kitchen island to retrieve a glass and filled it with water from the sink.

I put my reading glasses on the table and get up from the chair. I walk up behind her. I am getting ideas, as I reach around to cup her breasts in my hands and press my hips suggestively against her ass. I'm sure she can feel my hardening member through my nylon running suit.

"I really want to fuck you on this counter right now."

"And I really am going back to bed," she says with a hint of exasperation, but not really surprised at my suggestion, "... to sleep. So, down boy!"

She turns away from the sink and heads toward the bedroom. I don't try to stop her, not really disappointed that she's leaving me frustrated. She could use a little more sleep. And I've learned patience with her. As the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait."

So, I went back to read the rest of the headlines. A few minutes later, I get up to use the hall bathroom, then go to our master bath to brush my teeth and shower for work.

As I come out of the bathroom after my shower, I see her lying on her stomach, stirring slightly on the bed. Half of the covers were already thrown off, revealing much of that body I love to watch. She turns her head sideways, out from facing down into the pillow and smiles at me.

I walk over to the bed, and lean in close to lightly kiss her.

"You're looking sexy, and you were very sexy last night."

"Mmmmm" she moans pleasantly.

"Watching you kneeling there and taking him in your mouth was exciting."

"Hmmm," she moans with a hint of contentment, "He does have a nicely shaped cock."

Chapter 2

..."He does have a nicely shaped cock."

"He" was the male half of a swinger lifestyle couple we met for dinner the previous evening.

The couple contacted us by e-mail several months ago after admiring our online profile. As we've learned over the last few years, meeting for the first time for drinks or dinner doesn't usually work well for us. It can be awkward spending an hour or two with another couple who were not quite honest in their own profile description. So, we now use the tactic of sending a "Thanks, but let's try meeting at a group meet & greet."

I won't bore you with the details (yet) of meeting this new couple over the subsequent months at two different lifestyle bar meetups. And I can shorten this story by saying that since both Jan and I decided we liked this couple, we chose to meet them yesterday evening, a Thursday, for dinner and drinks after work with no particular expectations.

The 'he' with the nicely shaped cock, Rob was a retired business owner, about 6 feet tall. A big guy, muscular, but not overweight. She said his four-day growth of greying beard, and neatly trimmed greying hair gave him what she refers to as a "George Clooney look".

The 'she' half of the couple, Kate was about Jan's age, with their kids also grown and out of the house. She was somewhat petite at about 5 foot 4 and probably 120 lbs with short brown hair.

We met for dinner at six o'clock at a local restaurant. After dinner and several bottles of wine and beer, they invited us to their house about four miles away, and we accepted. Although we hadn't planned to play that evening, we were prepared with some basic supplies. I carried some condoms in my back pocket in case they were of a mind that it's non-negotiable. And Jan had a larger-than-usual purse with her favorite lube and two toys. One toy was a short 4-inch-long vibrator, and the other was a finger ring-style vibrator. So armed, we drove in our separate cars to their house.

Rob and Kate stopped in their driveway as we pulled up and parked beside them. We went in through the garage.

In the kitchen, Kate was opening a bottle of wine, and she poured two glasses for herself and Jan.

Jan stopped just inside the kitchen and stooped to unbuckle the clasps and step out of her sandals. After she placed her large purse and light shawl on the counter, she walked over to Kate, wearing just her one-piece dress.

Rob asked what I wanted to drink, and I said, "Just tap water is fine."

He turned to his wife, asking Kate if she wanted a "shot."

"Sure," she replied as she took a healthy sip of her wine before setting the glass back down. As he began pouring the liquid, Kate asked, "Jan, do you want one too?"

"What's the shot?"

"It's an after-dinner drink," Rob said as he showed Jan the bottle of Drambuie. "It's a spiced scotch whiskey Kate likes," then he handed two brandy snifters across the kitchen island to the women. As Jan and Kate were talking and sipping their drinks, I went over to Rob.

With my back turned to the women, I handed him a dollar bill. "You should put this on the floor between your feet when you know Jan can see it," I quietly suggested.

He gave me a quizzical look, but he took the dollar and just shrugged.

I knew my wife had a fantasy of working as a stripper. So, sometimes I would use a dollar bill as my signal for her to "work it."

When Rob walked around the kitchen island to stand near our wives, he stood there for a minute before dropping the dollar on the floor in front of him. Jan saw the dollar falling to the floor and glanced at me. Smiling, she said, "So, that's how this starts."

She knelt, reaching for the dollar. In that position, she looked straight at his crotch, then giggled as she smiled and looked up at him. Reaching for his belt, Jan unfastened his pants and pulled them down to the floor, releasing the new object of her attention. She placed her hands around him, grasping his butt to pull that stiffening member closer as she opened her mouth just a little. I could see her eyes shift toward me as she watched for my reaction.

Standing next to Kate just three feet away, I smiled at my wife and reached a hand around Kate's shoulder to pull her closer to me.

The tip of Jan's tongue came out to touch the end of the shaft in front of her. She then slid the tongue around the head and under the shaft. Pulling on Rob's butt, she used her tongue to guide his hard member into her open and waiting mouth. And with her hair pulled back in that ponytail, I had this unobstructed view of his cock going into my wife's mouth.

Rob put his hands on the back of Jan's head as he finished pushing his six inches in and touching the back of her throat. His cock was a little thicker than mine, and it stretched her lips as she pressed against his groin.

"Mmmmmm ... Mmmmm," Kate and I could hear Jan's low moans.

At first, she was sucking him as he seemed to take some control. His hand was on the back of her head, and he was pulling her head into his crotch keeping his shaft embedded in her mouth. He then released his grip as he began rocking his hips back and forth, his shaft going in and out as he face-fucked my wife. Was he just using her mouth for his own pleasure?

I know my wife, and she'd never allow any man to just use her. The moans she made and the way she was bobbing her head suggested she was enjoying her process of taking control of him ... and he didn't even realize it. She was going to turn him into her toy for the evening.

Jan soon shifted, pulling her head away, removing his cock from her mouth to take his stiffness in her right hand. She took it out of her mouth to stroke it beside her face as she tilted her head to the side. I watched as she flicked her tongue against his clean-shaven balls and began to take control.

Her process? First, she looks appraisingly at his clean-shaven balls, as if admiring a well-prepared meal. Then she turns her gaze back to his eyes, with a seductive gleam in hers, as she presses his stiff shaft against her cheek, rubbing it alongside her face. Next comes that tentative flick of her tongue on his balls ... just enough to tease and suggest what she might do. She looked up at his eyes from that kneeling position, ... waiting for him to look down at her with the right response.

She strategically paused, and waited for him to give her that look, as if begging her to continue. The wrong look in his eyes, such as a cocky guy who might grab her head and pull her into him would result in a surprise, as she would grab his balls and squeeze enough to discourage him ... possibly enough for the rest of the evening. But this is her test. The yearning look in Rob's eyes gave her the proof she wanted that she was in control.

I watched as my wife gave him his reward and opened her mouth to allow one of his balls to pass her lips. Her cheeks contracted, gently sucking as her tongue shared the exchange of textures with the new invader. I knew so well how she expertly slides the articulating and ever-changing shape of her tongue around the skin of his balls, knowing the right spots to lick. She would use just the right amount of sucking pressure, not so much as to hurt, but just enough to suck in as much of the loose skin around those balls to enjoy her tongue.

Jan released his ball from her lips and moved his rigid member up higher against her forehead, as she crouched down a little further. She moved her lips and tongue under his balls, and that's when I knew she had him!

Rob threw his head back, closing his eyes as he moaned. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in closer, pulling her mouth tightly against him, and I heard her sucking and moaning sounds as she worked his most sensitive spot under there. He could grab her head in this position, she would now allow that, because it's the reaction she wanted at this moment, knowing his cock and balls are now her playthings.

I marveled at how my wife so easily took control of yet another new toy. And that proof of her control over him is her aphrodisiac. Now my wife would enjoy the rest of the evening without inhibition.

Chapter 3

"Mmmmm" she moans pleasantly as she laid on our bed this morning.

"Watching you kneeling there taking him in your mouth was erotic." In my mind, I could still see Jan there after picking up the dollar, and guiding his hard member into her mouth as she looked up at him.

"He does have a nicely shaped cock," she replied.

"And I loved watching you suck him as he pumped in and out of your mouth. You looked so sexy in that position."

"And I liked watching you fucking her!'

"That came later. I think both of you next enjoyed kneeling in front of the two of us."

"Oh, yeah!" she says softly as I kiss and massage her neck...

***

I could still envision Jan kneeling there, hearing her moaning sounds as she demonstrated her oral talents on Rob.

Kate was watching all of this with my arm around her as we stood just three feet away. Her breathing started to increase as she seemed to become excited with the erotic scene before us.

I leaned in to kiss her, but she seemed focused on watching Jan servicing her husband. I started kissing her neck, as my hands found their way down her arms and sides to her waist. I reached into the front of her slacks, sliding into her panties and further down the front to the top of her legs. She was shaved, wet, and willing to spread her feet further apart to make my journey easier.

My right hand cupped her treasure, with the middle fingers searching for the opening. Those fingers probed around and separated the folds of skin to reveal the wetness they sought. First the middle finger, then adding the ring finger to slide around the wet opening until they were ready to enter the hole. I moved those two fingers together in and out a few times, then used my whole hand to lift just so slightly that Kate could feel it to catch her attention.

Kate turned to face me, and I finally got that kiss. I had her attention, distracting her from our spouses to move onward and explore our own physical pleasures.

Jan continued attending to Rob, while I removed my hand and slid Kate's pants down to her ankles. She was still wearing her sandals.

As she bent down to remove her sandals and stepped out of her pants, I stood up and unzipped my own jeans, dropping them to reveal my own male concern rising to attention. I reached down to the back of Kate's head as she was standing, to guide her mouth toward my waist.

Her head resisted just a little, enough for me to know not to press harder for her attention. Patience...

She reached to grasp my shaft, wrapping her fingers around it near the base. She seemed to want time to admire its length, extending well beyond her fingers, stroking it, and looking at it for a minute. She gazed at my hardening member as she caressed its length. Her hand was moving along my fleshy shaft just inches away from her face as she was bent over at the waist.

With my hand still on the back of her head, it only took one more subtle press. She then opened her mouth to take him in and started massaging him with her tongue.

I shifted my stance slightly, turning to my right to present a side view to Jan and Rob. I wanted Jan to see exactly what Kate was doing in every detail. I wanted to ensure my wife could see the skin of my shaft when this other woman's lips closed around it. Jan needed to see when the head came out of those lips and re-entered, guided by that moist tongue licking around it. I was thinking: 'Watch, Jan, as Kate's mouth catches my attention, pleasing me. See every detail of what my stiff shaft wants.'

Jan must have felt the cock stiffen and twitch against her forehead, because once she has control of her target, she'll then do as she pleases, no longer concerned with his pleasure. She looked to her right at the two of us. Just three feet away, she watched as Kate took that purple head between her lips, and I began rocking, pushing in and out of Kate's mouth. Jan kept her eyes glancing to the side watching us, while she moved Rob's cock into her own mouth. She was bobbing her head toward and away from Rob as she used her own mouth in the same way Kate was with me. Jan's eyes locked on my shaft for a few seconds of in and out, which seemed to me all too brief. I was thinking 'Watch, Jan. The view of your own mouth filled with Rob's cock is making mine grow, too.'