The Morning After an Epoch Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of turned on, I want you up on your knees right now." She could feel the tip of my now stiff member tapping her hip.

Jan turned fully onto her stomach on our bed as I removed the rest of the blankets. Half pulling and half sliding backwards, she got her ass in the air with her knees under her. She looked to her left to see us in the wall mirror as I straddled her legs. I used two drops of lube to make the penetration easier. Reaching under her, I felt for the right spot and the right angle to guide myself into her.

As I pumped in and out of her from behind, she moaned "Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh..." in time with my thrusts. Her head was down on the bed, watching our reflection in the mirror.

I could feel it building, and Jan could tell, too.

"I feel him changing," Jan said "... like I felt Rob, as he came in me last night."

"Oh, yes. I'm getting close."

The visions from last night replaying in my head and our "pillow talk" was too much. I enjoyed the final thrust as I planted my stiff shaft deeply inside her, reaching to her shoulder to pull her back onto me. I could feel the squirts of fluid going into her as my balls pulled up, emptying their load.

"Oh, yeah!" as I just grasped her hips and held her there to finish. "Oh, that felt good."

I reached for the box of tissues, taking a few and setting the box where she could get it. Pulling my softening member out, I caught the last drips with tissue. She dropped to her side on the bed, spreading one leg up so she too could catch the white fluid as it leaked out of her.

"Now, I can finish getting ready for work."

"And I can go back to sleep!" she chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said, as I dressed to leave.

Epilogue

I made it to work by 8:30 that morning. I found time to have Jan once more before leaving the house. Not bad after a very late night.

At 9:39, my cellphone buzzed with a text.

Jan sent: 'I'm starting to feel human again.'

Me: 'I'm surprised you recovered before noon. No more Drambuie after wine for you! LOL'

Jan: 'I didn't say I recovered, just starting to feel human. Haven't gone to my office yet.'

Me: 'Feel like texting Rob & Kate for another round?'

Jan: 'No. You're all I need ... at least for a few weeks.'

Me: 'Slut'

Jan: 'But I'm YOUR slut. And you love me.'

Me: 'I do. ... Blowjob tonight?'

Jan: 'No. I'm going to ride you later.'

I really do love her. She knows what she wants and keeps my life interesting. Tonight, I'll ensure she goes 'over the top' with her ultimate orgasm.

And I'm patient with her. I know she'll give me that blowjob, when she wants to say, "Thanks for being with me, and for everything."

We do everything together, with and for each other.

And their adventures continue ...

#####

Author's Postscript

Most of my other stories show how my main couple, Ted and Jan met, married, and entered the swinger lifestyle.