The Morning After an Epoch Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eagerness of our willing hosts in this situation spurred my imagination, and I knew what I wanted next.

Interlacing my fingers in her hair, I used that grip to pull Kate's head back a little, drawing her mouth from me and releasing my firm member. I guided her until she was standing upright next to me. I kissed her again, and whispered, "Let's move to the living room."

"Yes," she replied eagerly.

We discarded the rest of our clothes as we walked around the overstuffed chairs into the center of the living room, and I surveyed the furniture choices.

The couch was blocked by the coffee table. That would take too much time and effort to move it, so not the right choice for what I wanted next.

The overstuffed chair? Nothing blocking someone from kneeling in front of it. That would do.

I took one of the beach towels set out by Rob earlier, and spread it in the chair. Sitting in the chair, I slid forward and reached for Kate's hand. "I want you on top, riding me."

"Ok. But it's a little tough kneeling around you in this chair."

"Just try."

Kate placed a knee on either side of my legs. She reached between her own legs to guide my stiff member in as she sat back on me. She started rocking up and down on me, and I reached my hands around onto her back to pull her into me. I ducked my head down and took one of her nipples in my mouth to suck. She laid there with her breast planted in my face, now just rocking her hips a little to keep the motion going while enjoying my attentions. Kate remained in this position impaled on me and she rode me for just a minute or two.

Jan and Rob stepped over to stand close beside our chair to watch, as they both finished disrobing.

I pushed up a little to lift Kate off me, saying, "I want you to turn around."

Kate stood and turned around with her back to me. She straddled my thighs with her feet on the floor, bending lightly forward as she again guided my stiff member between her legs, and slid her warm wet tunnel onto me. She straightened her back and started bouncing up and down on me, with my ass poised at the edge of the chair, my balls hanging down and easily accessible. Perfect!

With Jan and Rob standing beside the chair, I reached over to Jan and took her hand. Leading that hand around I beckoned her to move around in front of Kate.

"I want you to kneel down for a closer look," I suggested.

Jan stepped over my leg to get between my legs. Kneeling in front of Kate as she rode me, Jan leaned slightly forward, her face just a foot away from the close-up view I wanted her to see. 'Watch, Jan, as she uses my cock. See the lips of her wet opening caressing my shaft. See her clit as it slides up and down along that shaft. And see my balls hanging down, ... waiting for you!'

I didn't need to say it. Jan was mesmerized.

With Kate blocking my view, I couldn't see my wife. But I felt her. That tongue touched my balls. Her mouth took one in, and I felt her gently sucking it! "Yes!" I exclaimed. "Oh, that feels good."

I reached around Kate to put a hand on the back of Jan's head. I caressed her hair, signaling that I was enjoying this. 'That's my girl. Yes. That's what he wants.'

I intertwined my fingers in the hair on the back of her head. It's time to guide her further. I moved her head up just a few inches. She released my nut from her mouth, and I could feel her lips and tongue as she willingly moved up to the base of my shaft ... as that pussy came down. I thought 'I know what you might like next.'

As Kate felt Jan's mouth touch her clit, she paused, impaled on my stiff shaft. Kate leaned back onto my chest, giving Jan a better angle.

With my hand resting on the back of Jan's head, it took no pressure at all to hold her there. I could hear her moans as if Jan were the one being pleasured. "Mmmmmm...Mmmm," she purred as she sucked at that nub and helped me with this other woman.

As Rob stood beside us, he admired his wife in this new position. He reached behind his wife's head, pulling her toward the side of the chair and guided her mouth to his groin. Kate turned her head to the side to take him and started sucking.

I turned toward Kate's other side away from Rob, allowing her to lean closer to the edge of the chair and her husband's hips, as I tried getting a better view of Jan on her knees. She was alternating between sucking on my balls and shaft, then rising up a little to suck on Kate's clit.

Rob only stayed in his wife's mouth for a minute. He pulled his hard, straining cock out to walk around behind Jan. Kneeling on the floor behind her, he pulled her slightly to get her ass up higher. Jan's head remain planted, continuing her oral attentions, as Rob positioned himself and slid into her from behind.

Perfect!

I had a woman impaled on my shaft, facing away from me, and rocking her wet cunt on me. Jan was on her knees alternately sucking my balls, then sucking the other woman. And my wife had another stiff cock fucking her from behind.

Chapter 4

"Oh, yeah!" Jan says softly as I kiss and massage her neck while she rests in bed...

"You looked fantastic kneeling there, where I could reach behind your head and guide your mouth into us with me in her."

"Mmmmm. That feels good," she purred as my fingers continue kneading her neck and shoulders. "I enjoyed the close-up view of you entering her, and I couldn't resist. And that view of her pussy was sooo inviting."

"I liked it when he took you from behind, when you had one of my balls in your mouth."

"Aaaahhhh...." she moaned as my hand slips beneath the remaining covers to slide over her ass, between her legs, and slip a finger into her wet spot.

***

At our new friend's house the previous evening, the new position with Jan up close and personal pleasing both me and Kate was intense. Rob pumped into Jan from behind, but he wasn't overly aggressive, and Jan handled it well keeping her mouth busy on the two of us.

Kate seemed to enjoy the feeling of my member stuffing her pussy along with Jan sucking her clit. She rose up and down on my shaft, pausing and leaning forward a little when she felt Jan's mouth. Her movements slowed, with the downward stop lasting longer each time. Then she leaned forward, and her body shook as she tried unsuccessfully to squeeze her knees together, my legs keeping her from pressing against Jan's head. This time, Jan's waiting mouth had Kate trembling with her orgasm and the twitching around my shaft cause the fluids within me to rise. I bucked my hips upward a little until I felt the first surge, then I relaxed as I felt the moisture of our combined juices enveloping my shaft within her.

Jan backed her head away a little when I came, and Kate sat still on me as we both relaxed, enjoying the afterglow. When she rose up again, some of the thick white fluid dripped onto my hips until she stopped the flow with her right hand.

"Whew!" Kate exclaimed. "I need a break ... a bathroom break."

Jan chuckled, saying "I love it that you can just say that," as she wiped away some of Kate's wetness from her mouth with the back of her hand.

Kate rushed off out of sight, and I swung my leg around without disturbing my wife so I could stand as Rob continued bucking into Jan. She put her hand on the floor and rocked back into him, enthusiastically meeting his thrusts. "Uhh, Uhh, Uhh," she huffed in time with him as she shoved backwards and worked on draining her target. Then he paused, jerked slightly two or three times, and backed out of her well used pussy. She reached to the nearby coffee table for a few tissues to capture the mess before standing. With her free hand she retrieved the box of tissues to hand to me. We both used the tissues to clean ourselves before standing to take the trash to the kitchen and waste basket.

"Where's my wine glass?" Jan asked, as if oblivious to all we had just done, and she headed toward the kitchen island to retrieve it.

When Kate returned, Rob asked "Would you like another shot of Drambuie?" handing her the refilled glass.

"Sure"

"Jan, do you want one?" he asked.

"Why not?" she replied.

Taking the snifters, Jan and Kate stood there talking and sipping their drinks.

It took another thirty minutes before Rob stopped puttering around the kitchen or talking to me. He stepped over to the women and took Jan's hand. She looked at his hungry eyes, smiled in her knowing way acknowledging his desire for her and she put her glass down, as he led her willingly to the chair again. Jan knelt on the chair cushion bending over the back as Rob again slid his firming member between the cheeks of her ass. His hand went down between her legs to position the head at her opening, and he pushed his hips forward. He slid into her from behind as she said "Ohhh!" in a soft, satisfied tone.

Jan lazily leaned the top of her chest forward onto the back of the chair, to brace herself for Rob's thrusts. She kept her hands at her sides with her head over the chair back which was a perfect height for me. I walked over to her, placing a finger on her forehead, lifting her face from her solitary enjoyment of her suiter. I was thinking 'You're in my favorite position! I can't pass up this chance.'

"He likes you in this position!" I said indicating my soft, twitching member in front of her.

She opened her mouth just wide enough for me to slide the head in. She then took over as she sucked the remainder of the still soft shaft into her mouth. She didn't need her hand or even any bobbing action of her neck. She just remained still over the back of the chair as if resting, sucking me in and blowing it/pushing it with her tongue back outward over and over as she was being fucked from behind. I was still limp enough for her to control the action with just her lips, tongue, and breath.

As my member firmed, Jan picked one hand up for better control. She continued to suck and stroke until I was stiff enough. Then I looked at Kate standing next to me and said, "Let's go to the couch." It seemed a shame to pull out of that willing and talented mouth. But I had another willing woman's body to explore.

Kate threw another large towel on the couch and sat, lying back against one arm of the couch and she spread her legs. I moved into position, kneeling on the couch between her upraised legs and reached one hand down to guide it in. As I started my rhythmic motion in and out, I looked over at Jan and Rob.

Rob backed out of Jan, and she turned to lie down in the large chair on her back. With her legs up and open, Rob knelt at her entrance to guide his stiff member in. He started his pumping action, grabbing her waist to get a grip. Jan was glancing over at me and Kate to make sure I had a good view of my wife being fucked by another man. She saw my gaze turn toward her and we locked eyes, with her smile widening. We had been married so long; I knew what she was thinking: 'Watch him fuck your wife! This is YOUR pussy he's pounding into.' Then she turned her gaze back to his eyes, as she reached her hands to wrap them around the back of his neck.

Rob continued enjoying Jan's body for a few more minutes, then he stopped pumping and withdrew. He seemed to need a break, still not fully recovered from cumming in her the first time. He took the seat in the adjacent chair to watch me doing his wife. I continued with Kate's legs spread open as I held her ankles and pumped in and out.

Jan apparently wasn't ready for another break and took this opportunity for yet a different position. She came over to the couch and sat down behind me for a different view of my action, as I continued to enjoy Kate.

As I knelt there on the couch fucking Kate, I felt Jan's fingers caressing my balls from her position behind me. She started stroking my balls, then cupping them in her fingers. I felt them as her fingers followed my rocking motion, and she moved them further up along my shaft. This was definitely an odd feeling as she inserted a finger into Kate alongside my stiff cock.

The new sensation of Jan behind me with her hands between my legs assisting me, was definitely a distraction. After the earlier activities and three beers at the restaurant helping to "relax" me (we hadn't intended to play), I lost focus on my current task. In my mind I thought, 'Careful, Jan That hand back there is too close to my ass and coming from the wrong direction. I don't lean that way, even with you.'

I decided that it may be time to take a break and watch. This was getting just a little too weird (and that's saying a lot coming from me.)

Just as I was thinking that, I heard Jan behind me ask Rob. "Are you enjoying the show?"

"Of course," he replied.

I extracted myself from this threesome. Standing up, I chuckled and said, "This is like Rodney Dangerfield in the old movie 'Back to School'. He's with four girls in a hot tub and says 'I need more than one woman. When I fall asleep, they have someone to talk to.' So, I think I'll sit over there and watch, too."

I moved over to the empty chair beside Rob's, leaving the girls on the couch with just each other.

Chapter 5

As my fingers penetrate Jan's willing hole this morning, I lean closer to her neck to kiss and nip at it.

Whispering softly next to her ear. "And you did seem to enjoy watching me fucking her on the couch, as much as I liked watching him entering you."

"Oh, yeah. Looking over at you really turned me on. Did you like watching him fuck your wife?"

"Of course. You seemed to enjoy his stiff cock."

"Hmmm. It did feel nice going in and out of me. ... But I liked seeing your cock going into her."

"Is that why you joined in? You seemed to be admiring us both."

"She does have a nice pussy," Jan purred.

"I know. And you had to feel it at a rather inopportune time. You just couldn't wait your turn," I ended with a chuckle.

"I wanted to play with her," she said innocently. "And I knew you wouldn't deny me."

*****

With Jan's hands coming from behind through my legs to play with me and Kate, I was losing my focus. Extricating myself from between the girls, I took a break. I went around the coffee table to sit in a chair, leaving Kate on her back.

Jan stood and walked to the kitchen island, reaching into her large purse to retrieve the small 4-inch vibrator. Returning to the couch, she sat between Kate's open legs. Jan leaned forward using her left hand to reach for the folds of the pussy in front of her and slid the vibrator in with her right hand. As she played with Kate by sliding the vibrator in, out, and around, we knew Kate was enjoying it. She wasn't as vocal as Jan. But Kate's reactions, smiling while looking down at Jan, then throwing her head back when Jan hit a particularly sensitive spot, told us enough.

After a few minutes of getting Kate thoroughly wet with the vibrator, Jan leaned her head forward. Bracing herself with her on the couch under Kate's leg, Jan moved her mouth and tongue down to Kate's most sensitive spot to suck and probe. With her right hand, she slid the vibrator in and out, while her lips and tongue teased Kate's sensitive nub.

Rob and I heard Jan's muffled moans, as if she were the one nearing a climax.

"Muumpphh...Muummpphh," she sounded ravenous, as if enjoying her first meal in a long time. And those sloppy sounds as she enjoyed her task at Kate's wet spot were getting a rise from both Rob and me.

Jan lifted her head, gazing down as she continued sliding the vibrator around. "She does have a very nice pussy," she exclaimed.

When she went back to her oral attentions licking and sucking around those lips, I found myself firm enough again.

I stood and returned to the couch to offer my new attention to Kate's mouth. She turned her head to the side, opening her lips and offered her mouth for me to slide in.

I reached down to Kate's upturned right breast to begin massaging it. The soft texture of her breast in my hand added to the other sensations at my groin. My fingers moved to the nipple to lightly squeeze and rub, while I watched for her reactions.

Jan raised her head to see the skin of my shaft engulfed within Kate's lips. She then slid two fingers into her hostess's opening as she moved the toy out and around.

I slid my hand off the breast and down Kate's stomach to join Jan's fingers. I could feel that Kate wasn't very wet at this point.

But Rob came to the rescue with some water-based lube. He reached down with his well lubricated fingers to spread it around his wife's sensitive area. I thought: 'He's looking out for her, and he knows what his wife needs.'

With the added slippery feeling, I slid first one finger in alongside Jan's two fingers, then another. After a few minutes, I asked Kate "Am I hurting you? Is this OK?"

She just moaned, "Mmmm, that's just right."

Rob set the lube down on the coffee table and went around to stand behind and beside Jan, as she sat on the couch bent over sideways to her left attending to Kate.

At first Rob tried to get her to lay on her side so he could enter her from behind. But she wasn't shifting or picking up on the hint. He grasped one of her ankles, lifting her leg and spreading her open as he knelt between her legs. Her shoulder slid down into the back of the couch, but she managed to hold onto Kate and kept Kate's thigh beside her head as my wife continued her tongue massage on Kate's opening.

Rob pulled Jan's ass to the edge of the couch. With her legs in the air, her hips were rotated up showing me what I wanted to see. I had a great view as he spread her open with one hand and guided his hard cock into her with the other. It seemed like an uncomfortable position for her, but she wasn't complaining as he pumped into her, driving her shoulder back into the couch.

Jan tried to keep her mouth near Kate. But she also reacted to Rob's pumping, saying, "Ohh...Ohh. Oh, yes! Fuck that pussy!"

Jan looked up at me fucking Kate's mouth, then at Rob. I was looking intently at her pussy as he thrust hard into my wife, while I used my fingers in his wife's wet opening and she sucked my cock.

After another minute, Rob straightened his back as he erratically thrust two more times before stopping, buried deep in Jan's cunt. He paused in that position as he again emptied his balls in my wife. Then he withdrew, allowing their combined mess to ooze out and drip down onto the towel on the leather couch, before Jan rolled to her side.

Kate's pussy was starting to dry out again, so I withdrew my fingers and left her alone to recover as I pulled out of her mouth. She rotated her legs to sit then stood and went to the powder room, returning with a wet washcloth. She told Jan to roll onto her back for her turn, and Jan repositioned to recline in the couch with her legs open. Kate knelt between Jan's legs, first wiping away the mess with the cloth, then she started going down on her.

After a few minutes, Kate sat back at the other end of the couch, looking exhausted. Jan was also looking tired and spent for the night. I knew she didn't have her 'ultimate orgasm' this evening. But the alcohol was taking its toll.

I looked at the clock, and it was 11:30. It was no wonder they looked so tired. We had been at it for almost three hours since leaving the restaurant. It was time to go.

I got dressed, while Jan merely pulled on her one-piece dress. It took both Rob and me together assisting Jan, walking her out barefoot between us to our car. Between the wine at dinner and here, the flavored liquor, and repeated assaults between her legs, she was a little unsteady on her feet. But we made it to the car, and I drove home.

Chapter 6

Back in our bed in the morning: "Oh, yeah. Looking over at you really turned me on..." she said.