The Morning After Ch. 05

Story Info
Waking Darius up again.
2.2k words
4.64
6.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped down the last of the beer I was currently drinking with the group of friends I had made at the training conference. We were all taking as much time on our trip away as we could.

We were hanging out at the last brewery we wanted to see and watching the sunset before starting the 2+ hour trip home. We'd be exhausted in the morning, but at least we were out of our hotel rooms.

At least that's what most of us were thinking. Personally I wanted to be back in my hotel room, naked, and pinned to my bed while Darius fucked my ass with his big black cock so hard I could barely walk after.

Hopefully the others couldn't see that thought crossing my face as I adjusted my legs to stifle the rapid erection rising up at the thought.

I excused myself from the patio to go inside to the bar to order another beer and hit the bathroom. Really this was just an excuse to check my phone.

I opened my phone to find a message from Darius in my snapchats. I quickly opened it while I peed and smiled at the image.

Darius was out of the shower, still wet, wearing nothing but a small towel over his massive bulge. I could make out all the rippling muscles in his abdomen and felt a shiver through my body.

He also had a caption asking when I'd be back.

I typed back that we were leaving soon, but wouldn't be at the hotel until really late. We were still 2+ hours away.

He typed back that he couldn't wait to see my white booty again and by that time I was back on the patio chatting and didn't respond. I also did not check my phone in case he had other pics he would send.

Around 10 pm, we all decided to start the drive home and spent most the ride in silence. The only chatting after a long weekend away was about music selection and how we were all dreading another week of product training.

We pulled into the hotel around 12:30 am and all said our good byes and left to our own rooms as we filtered out of the elevators to our various floors.

I breathed a sigh of relief when finally by myself on my floors hallway. I opened my door and felt something under my foot.

It was a hotel key card, slid through the bottom of the door with a post it stuck to it that read, "You know which room ;)"

I smiled and felt my heart race. I knew we'd hookup again, but I thought I'd have to wait until tomorrow since it was so late.

I quickly tossed my weekend bag on the bed and stripped nude. I grabbed a beer bottle from my mini fridge and went into the bathroom. I started up a hot shower to freshen up and cleaned up while sipping on the lager.

I dressed in a pair of athletic shorts with no underwear and a loose fitting white tee shirt. I checked myself in the mirror and then grabbed his key card and mine and headed into the hallway. It was close to two in the morning at this point.

Darius's room was just a floor below mine so I took the stairs and then walked the length of the hallway to his room. My heart was hammering hard as I unlocked his door and opened it. I slid inside quietly, expecting him to be asleep.

I was excited to see his room, since every other hookup had been at my spot. There was a faint glow from the tv still on ESPN, the volume turned pretty low. The room was filled with his masculine scent. It was definitely messier than my room and had the air of a man who didn't have to impress anyone.

I stepped farther into his room and caught sight of his feet covered in white athletic socks at the end of the bed. I could hear him softly snoring now too.

I walked into view of the bed and saw his hot body draped over the bed on his back. One arm wrapped around a pillow. He was nude I could tell. Though the thin white sheet was pulled teasingly just around his thighs and up to his abs.

His soft, thick cock lay under the sheet. It's outline inviting me in.

I bit my lip at the excitement of being with this stud again. His muscles rising up and down with his deep, sleepy breaths.

I pulled my shirt off and pushed my shorts to the ground. My white cock was rock hard.

I slowly slipped onto the bed on my stomach, adjusting so my cock wasn't crushed. I was just between his legs.

He stirred a little as my weight was added to the bed. I glanced up, but he still wasn't awake.

I tugged his sheet to the side and exposed his gorgeous black cock. A lump grew in my throat as my body temperature rose seeing his monster dick.

I slowly lifted his cock with one hand and played with him. My fingers lightly tracing up his shaft and to his cockhead.

His hot, black body was visible in the light of the tv. I smiled to myself as I used my fingers to stimulate him and checked him out.

His breathing changed and he shifted slightly as I toyed with him. His cock rising the more I touched him.

Once he was half hardness I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out. Licking him on the underside of his cock.

I slowly circled my tongue and got him harder. My fingers continuing to run up and down his shaft.

"Hmm, that's a good welcome back..." Darius said in his deep voice above me.

I took my tongue off of him, bit my lip and looked up to meet his eyes. "You like me waking you up huh?" I asked casually as I continued to trace my fingers along his shaft.

"Hmm hm, nothing better baby." He said sleepily as he shifted slightly and tucked his arm behind his head. His smile shining as he watched me play with his cock.

I smiled back and stuck my tongue out and traced it up and down the underside of his big cock while keeping eye contact.

He moaned deeply for me and I felt his cock twitch slightly as my tongue ran over the more sensitive parts of his shaft and head.

Darius reached down with his free hand and wrapped his long fingers into my hair and around my head. He guided me up to his cockhead. I slipped my wet lips around his head and he took a deep breath as I enveloped him.

I slid my tongue firmly under his cockhead and slowly tilted my head up and down. Letting my tongue and lips slide over his big head.

"Fuck baby, no one sucks my dick like you."

My cheeks flushed with pride as I continued to suckle him. His breathing getting heavier as I slipped him deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"That's it, take all this big, black cock in that pretty mouth..." Darius moaned.

He was filling my mouth now. His head poked the back of my throat as I continued steadily drawing up to his tip and then back down. Sucking more of him into my mouth each time.

"Hmm you gonna fit me in that tight little throat baby?" Darius asked as I held him deep in my mouth.

Without answering, I opened up and let his cock push into my throat.

He groaned as his dick buried itself in me. I shut my eyes as they watered and my cheeks burned as my nose was tickled by his short cut pubes.

Fuck he was thick! I thought as I struggled for air. I lifted up to his tip and gasped in air before repeating the process. Darius had moved both hands behind his head as he watched me work.

Slowly I deepthroated him and came up for air. Again. And again. And again. And again.

"Damn I love seeing that fat, white ass on my bed while you deepthroat my dick."

I tilted my hips up as I laid prone so he could get a better view of my ass and continued to slowly suck his black cock.

After a couple minutes of gorging myself on his cock. I lifted up and used my hand to tilt his cock up to his stomach. I bent my neck down and licked his balls all over. Front to back, side to side, and swirling my tongue in circles on both of his beautiful black balls.

Darius bent his knees and put his feet on the bed, giving me more access to his full balls. I greedily lapped at them as he moaned.

I peeked down and I could see his beautiful black hole under his sack. I looked up at Darius, "Can I rim you?"

He nodded without a word. Darius tucked his hands under his knees and lifted them up a little more. I was so turned on seeing his big cock, then those gorgeous balls, and his tight hole exposed to me.

I dipped my head down without hesitation and ran my tongue up his crack and over his hole. Darius moaned above me.

I licked and tickled his asshole with my wet tongue and savored his taste and his sounds. I loved the way he moaned as I ate him out.

I reached up with one hand and slowly jerked him off as I tongued his hole. His cock firm as a rock in my hands.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum baby, shit, keep that up." Darius moaned.

I kept up a steady stroke on his cock and shoved my tongue harder into him. His cock swelled in my fingers and I heard him cry out as he came all over his abs and chest.

His hole spasmed and tightened around my tongue as he orgasmed.

His strong body shuddered and he gasped hard as I continued to squeeze him until every last drop was out of his cock.

I smiled at him as I came up from beneath his balls. He was smiling too, "Fuck welcome home."

I laughed, "Don't go anywhere." I told him as I went and washed my face off.

I came back and slid back onto the bed and licked up all of his cum and swallowed it. Then wrapped my lips around his cock and made sure I got every drop into my white belly.

"Good boy..." he whispered as I drained him.

I popped off of his cock and sat up on my knees between his legs and we took notice of my cock that was pointing straight out and begging to cum.

Darius pulled me into him so he was seated with his back against the headboard and my back rested against his chest.

His thick, spent cock was still noticeably poking me sandwiched between us.

His legs were wide and on the outside of mine. I gripped his thighs as his big hands reached around me and started to slowly play with my cock. His right hand stroked me slowly and his left hand cradled my balls.

My cock felt so small in his big hands, compared to his monster cock in mine. I quickly felt my breath catch in my throat as he played with me.

Darius kissed me softly along my upper back and then to my neck. Starting with the back and then peppering each side with firm kisses.

I tilted my head and our lips met as he began to stroke me faster.

His left hand left my balls and wrapped around my chest. His fingers casually tweaking and playing with my nipples.

Our tongues were wild and wet. Our lips pressed firmly together. My hands gripped his thighs tighter as my orgasm got closer and closer.

I broke our kiss and hurriedly whispered, "I'm, I'm cumming. I'm going to fucking cum!"

No sooner had I ended that sentence before my cock exploded all over his hands and my abs.

I cried out as my orgasm ripped through my body. His strong arms holding me tight. His fingers pinched around my nipple.

My legs shook as I spilled my cum over his hands.

"Good boy, cum for Daddy..." he whispered in my ear.

My breathing slowed and I begged him to stop stroking as my cock got too sensitive.

I grabbed his cum soaked hand and pulled it up to my lips and cleaned his hand with my tongue.

"Fuck you are a nasty white boy..." he said. My face turning red as I swallowed the second cum shot of the night.

I leaned against him and turned my head. "Only for you Daddy." I said which made him chuckle.

I went and cleaned up in the bathroom and we each peed before laying back in bed.

We shut the tv off and spooned. My ass pressed into his hip and cock and we slept deeply again in the early morning. Our bodies spent, but relieved after those much needed orgasms.