The Morning After Pt. 01

Story Info
Cute lesbian couple d/s couple on a Saturday morning.
759 words
4.46
10k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up from a hazey deep sleep and found myself alone in her bed. The deep feeling in my lower belly and between my legs pulsed in need.

"Where is Florence," I wondered as I sat up in her bed and pulled the thick duvet off my body. I stood up wearing only panties and her shirt, an oversized band t from a concert I had never seen. Typically I would have been self conscious in such an outfit but something about wearing her t shirt made me feel warm inside. Like I was fully hers wrapped in her clothing. Like I was owned. The pressure in the lower half of my body intensified. "I need to find her quick," I thought.

My mission ended before it started as I saw her curled up on the couch watching television. She looked so petite with a throw blanket on her lap and morning hair thrown up into a bun. I had never seen someone so small look so powerful.

"Sleepy head, come here." A warm grin filled her face as she saw me. This smile always shocked me. How could her face brighten so wildly looking at me. Before I could question I moved towards her and she opened the blanket. Florence had a tight tank top and boxers on.

"Jesus Christ, she's perfect." I gasped internally as I admired her perfect nipples pressing through the tank top.

"I need those in my mouth." My inner dialogue was on one track this morning. She wrapped me up in her blanket and took me in her arms. This was my new favourite place.

"Good morning." I shyly smiled, as I pressed my body into hers desperate to feel her closeness.

"Sleep well Bell?" She asked me, holding me closer. I could feel her nipples through the tank top.

"Perfect." My mind was jelly. Florence knew that.

"As perfect as you look in my t shirt?" Florence teased.

"I...I..." I stammered like an idiot.

"Don't I...I me Isobel." Florence responded in her confident, in control tone. "You know how sexy you look, you must."

I didn't, truly I didn't, but if Florence told me I was a fish I would jump in the water and try to swim. She had that effect on me. I hung on every word she said.

I bit my lip, "well you are always right Florence." My lips curled into a smile.

"Music to my ears." She purred has her hands made their way under her t shirt onto my skin. "I enjoyed myself playing with you last night, pet. I'd like to do the same right now...how does that sound."

"Please," I arched my back leaning into her touch. I was in need.

Florence began to kiss my neck and move her hands to my lower stomach.

"Sweet girl. I'm obsessed with you." She whispered. I gleamed and melted. She started to flirt with the edge of my panties with her finger tips. Fuck I loved her finger tips.

"Please go inside." I begged.

"Well what's the fun in that Bell? Giving in to what you desire. No, I prefer to make you wait." Her fingers increased their movement around the waist band of my panties, gently tickling my hip bones.

I moaned. Easily I could reach down and peel the panties off myself but I wouldn't, I couldn't. They'd come off when Florence wanted them too and that was the best part of all.

She moved her hands down to my thighs. Soft touches from her fingers made my hips begin to wiggle. I wiggle my hips into her, desperate for her hands to make their way North for some relief.

"Please." I murmured under my breath.

"Please what?" Said Florence.

"Touch me." Was all I could say, breathless from her attention.

"I am touching you. Good girls are specific. You want to be a good girl don't you?"

Good girl never had meaning before Florence. Being a good girl was the best thing ever now. Florence's good girl.

"Yes!" I gasp. "Um my pussy, please touch my pussy."

Florence responds. "You're so cute. Let me see about this pussy of yours."

Her finger tips began to touch my pussy through the panties.

"Baby you feel so warm." Florence smiled. "You must be so desperate." Her fingers delicately moved the crotch of the panties to one side. "Isobel, baby are you wet for me?"

The cold air touched my pussy and I gasped "I'm so wet for you. Please, please Florence."

to be continued