The Morning After Pt. 02

Story Info
Cute lesbian couple d/s couple on a Saturday morning.
914 words
4.47
7.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby you feel so warm." Florence smiles. "You must be so desperate." Her fingers delicately move the crotch of the panties to one side. "Isobel, baby are you wet for me?"

The cold air touches my pussy and I gasp "I'm so wet for you. Please, please Florence."

Florence gently inserts her finger tip between my pussy lips. I let out a large moan. Her touch feels so shallow. My pussy aches to feel her deeper.

"Good girl." She praised as she wiggled her finger. "You are soaking." Florence removes the finger from my slit and places the panties over my pussy. She brings the finger to my lips.

"Taste yourself." She orders.

My lips open and I enthusiastically put her finger into my mouth. I swirl my tongue and taste my wet pussy. I begin to suck her finger wildly knowing this is what she wants.

I feel a twinge of embarrassment.

Who sucks their girlfriends finger so eagerly?

Who tastes their own pussy?

Embarrassment fuels an urge deep inside me. It turns me on to feel this way. Florence is my girlfriend but also my Mistress. I am her silly, subby girlfriend who likes to hang on her every word. I want to be ordered to taste my own pussy.

"Such enthusiasm pet." Florence teases. She removes her finger from my mouth and pulls my panties down to my knees leaving my pussy ready for attention.

Florence puts two fingers together then starts moving gently, up and down my slit. She is teasing me. She slows down right at my clit with just enough pressure that my clit is hard, desperate for attention but not enough for any relief. I begin to grind my hips against her fingers desperate to feel more.

"No grinding Bell." All I could do was whimper in response. I focus on keeping my hips still, on being a good girl.

I feel myself getting wetter as her fingers feel more slippery. She takes more time at my opening, slowly sliding her fingers over the place I desperately wish to feel her. Any hope at being cool and collected is gone. I'm moaning and my body is desperate.

"Please Florence...I...I" I plead.

Florence slips her two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck, thank you!" I moan. I need her.

Florence grins. "You're welcome beautiful." She fucks me slowly. Florence's fingers are the most incredible thing I've ever felt inside me. So different than any other girl I had been with before.

"I'm yours." I stammer as my head rolls back in pleasure.

"You're mine." Florence echos quickening the pace, leaving me breathless.

I feel her other hand wrap around me, swirling around my clit. The clitoral teasing and finger fucking drives me crazy. I can no longer obey and my hips start to move. I look Florence in the eye and she nods in approval, she knows my body is taking over.

Florence leaves her two fingers deep inside me. I love the full feeling. She begins to massage my clit with her other hand. Florence has mastered the perfect pressure on my clit, something that can be quite a challenge to achieve.

I'm in heaven. I feel my body building and building getting closer to that apex that I constantly crave. I feel my pussy pulse and clamp Florence's fingers, an easy tell that I'm close to orgasm.

Florence quickly removes all stimulation. I gasp with a sudden feeling of emptiness. The most perfect pleasure taken away.

"Pet, remind me...what happens when you're close to cumming?" Florence asks.

"Um..um" I'm panting in desperation. "I need to ask."

"Again with the lack of details. Remember, good girls are specific."

"I need to ask to orgasm." The word orgasm feels strange to say. Forbidden almost. Florence and I both have an orgasm and denial fetish. Heavy emphasis on denial.

"Ahh so you do remember. Good girl. Should I go back to fucking you baby?" Florence teases.

"Yes!!"

Florence returns her hands to me. Fingers filling me deep inside. The other hand focusing on my clit. She kisses my neck, ear and cheek. The pleasure intensifies as if the brief physical break did not occur. I feel my body inching closer and closer to the edge. My pussy pulses and clenches. My hips dance and move. My brain is fuzzy but focused.

"Florence, please can I cum?" I plead.

"Cum for me baby." Florence responds.

My body takes over and I orgasm. I feel my pussy clench against her fingers inside me. I experience an eruption of pleasure as I feel the waves of an orgasm crashing down on me. My body shakes with intensity.

Florence continues to rub me until she feels my orgasm finish. She feels my body collapse into hers signalling I've finished. She gently removes her fingers from deep inside me and kisses my shoulders.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I exclaim.

"Well done, felt like a big one." Florence said.

"It was" was all I could manage breathless.

We held each other losing track of time. Enjoying the post-orgasm bliss.

I place my hand on Florence's knee. "Can I return the favour." I bat my eyelashes at her. I would love to have Florence's pussy in my face for the rest of the day.

"Another time pet, but you can make me breakfast." Florence slaps my ass and I know that means now.

I get up and on with it. I loving following her orders.