The Morning After Pt. 03

Story Info
Jake and Adriana go deeper...
2.7k words
4.62
17.6k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: sorry for the huge gaps between these parts. It's hard finding time for me to write and I've been overly cautious about making sure each part is of the right quality. I promise to get these out faster! Hope you enjoy!

Adriana cooed softly and seductively as she stared into my eyes while running her long polished fingernails down my chest, stomach and settled where our loins connected in beautiful synergy. I watched as her supple abdomen trembled and flexed in the intimate stimulation of her legs spread apart by my hips, vagina stretched around the girth of my shaft and all unseen wonders deep inside her most sacred womanly anatomy tingling with orgasmic bare skin contacting its entire length. Her coos were high in pitch but adorably sweet and the panting in between as she felt me sliding and pulsing inside her which filled my whole body with warmth. Her lips glistened in moist desire as the daylight shined through the bedroom window illuminating her magnificently. My gaze moved to her glorious breasts as they heaved gently upon her chest only to return to her sparkling brown eyes and blushing cheeks.

"I love you, Adriana" I said.

"I love you too, Jake" she said, her face glowing in pleasure as I continued to move about inside her. "I love you so much."

Without losing my rhythm, I lowered myself to her and kissed her. Her hands let go of my hips and pulled my head deeper into our kiss as our tongues massaged each others. I thrusted myself deeply into her and held it firmly causing her looming orgasm to commence. Her hands released from hair and frantically took hold of the sheets and her lips involuntarily retreated from our kiss to breath and let out the moan of a woman in love joyfully coming for her lover.

In that moment, I knew what I really wanted. I knew what must be done. And I wanted it so incredibly bad. I cocked myself back until just the tip was nestled between her soaking lips. Powerfully thrusting myself into her again until I crashed into her cervix sending her body into full climax. Her body shaking, muscles flexed and head bent back as her moan turned to a howl. I fixated on my lovers intoxicating orgasm as I continued my deep, forceful penetration of her beautiful, mature body trying my best to prolong the pleasure...

***

My orgasm was intense and building rapidly though my thoughts were surprisingly clear as Jake made love to me like a virile tiger. The more I tried to ignore the nature of our sexual relationship the deeper it embedded itself in my mind. And the deeper it embedded in my mind, the more alluring it was to let myself be taken by a man half my age.

Born when I half way through college, this young man was now in my bed. He was completely naked and absolutely gorgeous. He was mounted on top holding my own naked body, holding it in the most compromising, carnal position. He was only a few years older than my daughter and yet my vagina was overtly wet and he was perfectly hard. And, despite the fact that I was old enough to be his mother, his cock was stuck as deep into me as my petite pussy would allow.

To the best of my ability, I fought the force of my immense orgasm long enough to lift my head from the pillow and stare into his bright blue eyes. I marveled at his body; muscular arms propping up his lean rugged torso, shredded flexed pecs tapering down to his jagged abs and narrow hip nestled squarely between my thins legs. His cock was inside me as far as it would go though still visible with the last couple inches seemingly unable to fit.

So young and yet I was completely smitten. Head over heels in love despite all odds. Perhaps even because of the odds.

"Fin..." I gasped, struggling to speak. "Finish me." I muttered, still not articulating my thoughts properly.

"I love you" he said, for the umpteenth time that morning. Hearing the words again only heightening my already breathtaking orgasm.

"Finish... inside me." I didn't care anymore. We had agreed to be more careful but it was simply too much. I wanted it and that was that. I wanted to feel his release. I wanted to feel him back up his words by giving me what I asked for. He knew I was twice his age. He knew I was unprotected. He knew the potential consequences. He also knew what he wanted.

"Get pregnant, Adriana" he said firmly. I tried to look him in the eyes but was struggling under the weight of my climax. He was so fearless; I was taken by total surprise. Despite all the signs and feeling and actions leading to this point, it was still a shock. All the same, I didn't care to question it in the moment.

"Oh, Jake..." was all I could muster as time slowed to a standstill. I felt everything and saw everything in perfect detail as the moment heightened to an impossible level. I saw his muscles, his face, his eyes; bright, excited and loving. I felt my body tingling from head to toe. I could feel how wet I was; lubricated to a Ludacris degree and expanded from the inside to accommodate my man. I could feel my vagina tightly constricted around his girth in a way I had never experienced before him. I felt the longest strokes out of me followed by the longest insertion which he held making me feel every inch as it throbbed in place. It was so hard, so big and so very young.

"You're so... so young..." I whimpered as he held it place pressed hard into my cervix and out the way out into the morning light. I didn't know if what I said was supposed to be a deterrent or an encouragement though, as if I wasn't ready for it already, my body followed up my declaration of his youth by pulling him in closer to the point of near pain. I felt the room starting to spin as my vagina frothed around my young lover's cock wondering how much longer this could possibly last.

My body was at maximum pleasure and the only thing I wanted in that moment was for Jake to finish. To feel his manhood release into me. Hot, thick and potent. He was so sexy, so handsome and strong; his beautiful cock was right where it needed to be. I want it all. Blue eyes, big muscles, cheek bones to die for; the DNA of this young man injected into me in exotic glory. I wanted it all and I wanted it right now. Though it was all on him by that point.

"Get..." he gasped as his cock jolted. "Pregnant..." he held inside me as deep as possible as he bred me shot after shot. "I want you pregnant..." he said, retreating slightly and thrusting deep shooting again. I couldn't speak and I don't even know what I would have said. My body had let go and was at Jake's mercy. More long thrusts followed by more doses of cum came one after the other until I could feel that he was simply working overtime to push his gift closer and closer to where he wanted it to go.

I held onto whatever I could as I felt my young lover trying vigorously to impregnate me. Half my age and actively and shamelessly breeding my little body. I had never felt sexier in my entire life...

***

As my orgasm began to subside, I fought the urge to collapse on top of my beautiful Adriana. I lifted her head to mine as kissed her as deeply as ever. Long. Slow. Wet. Passionate. Loving. I felt her hands graze my arms, chest and stomach before settling on my back. We kissed and kissed as my erection faded slowly inside her. The warm, wet mixture of our passion gently seeping out of her with each heavy breath she took. She uttered a tiny gasp as I exited her petite body leaving plenty of me behind. Without verbally coordinating, she quickly cupped herself and lifted her butt slightly to which I propped her up with my thigh and laid next to her trapping it all inside. Our eyes met and once again our lips were locked. I held her while we rested in the warm morning light.

"I love you, Jake" she after several minutes.

"I love you too." I replied. We kissed. Then kissed again. Adriana's hand reached down between her legs and felt around daintily. When it returned, her fingers were a wet and frothy, dripping lightly onto her olive skin.

"Um..." she started softly, "is there something you want to tell me?" She was smiling somewhat nervously.

"Yes," I said, trying and failing to contain a smirk, "though I seem to recall I already said it." I kissed her once again, this time navigating my own hand down between her legs. "I think there's something you want to tell me, isn't there?" I kissed her ear and at the same time found her slippery clitoris. She gasped again as my finger orbited around it flicking it slightly.

"I wa..." her words cut off by my finger play. "I want..." cut off again as I entered and curled my finger over her g-spot.

"You want what?" I said thoroughly enjoying playing with her.

"I want..." she said, now attempting to stave off another orgasm. "I want...UGH!" she groaned before yanking my hand out from inside, kicking her leg over and straddling my hips. Her hands planted on my pecs and gripped hard. She stared down into my eyes but this time she wasn't smiling. She wasn't biting her lip or even grinning. She simply stared, serious and intense. "I want you to get me pregnant, Jake."

Still straddled, I sat up until our faces were just inches apart and wrapped my arms around her. "I want that too."

"You're crazy." She said softly before kissing my lips. "Are we crazy?"

***

I nearly melted in Jake's arms as he kissed me. His arms were wrapped around me, my pridefully large breasts pressed against his burly chest and straddling the leanest body I've even had the pleasure of having in my bed. I was in awe by how confidently he kissed me in our afterglow showing me, be it deliberate or unintentional, that his words in the heat of the moment were anything but empty.

In that precise moment, things felt simple. Your quintessential handsome, alpha male holding his small, classic beauty in his arms after they passionately made love. So honest, loving and pure. I didn't want it to end.

As his kisses migrated from my lips down to my neck, my eyes opened and reality once again took hold upon seeing the little white prescription bag that had been dropped carelessly on the floor. It probably wasn't too late, I thought to myself. Not too late to back out. Come to our senses and hit the brakes.

In truth, he was too young. Despite how natural and incredibly satisfying it all felt, we were indeed a generation apart. I was born in 1976. I had gone to high school, lost my virginity and my first legal drink all before he was even born. I had two teenage kids and a soon to be ex-husband and he still had a year of college left. We might not have looked it but I was too old for him and he was too young for me.

And then also in truth, there we were. In bed. Together. Completely naked.

I was too old for him. And yet... he knew what I looked like naked. He knew how my breasts looked unsupported. He knew my taste in underwear and how I was groomed. He knew how to make me wet. How to find my pleasure spots. How my pussy tastes. He knew how it felt to enter me completely bare. What it felt like beyond where his fingers could reach. He knew the sounds I make when I'm aroused. The sounds I make when I start to come. He knew what my face looked like when my fully climax. And how I liked to be held after it passes.

He was too young for me. And yet... that did nothing to stop him. Not from meeting me and taking me to dinner. Not from noticing my body that I spent so much time primping just for him. Not from kissing me as soon as we stepped out onto the street. Not from taking off my clothes at the foot of the hotel bed. Not from laying my naked body down before him. Penetrating me valiantly. Not from running away after things got real. Staying with me and making love to me over and over again.

I stared blankly at the little white bag. I could feel the mass of seed resting just atop my now closed vagina, dripping out slowly onto my lover's cock that rested just below. I continued to stare at it as he kissed me. My neck, my shoulder, my collar. I felt him growing under me. Slowly raising as it stiffened until it reached my pussy.

"Jake..." I said softly. Our eyes met and I nodded in the direction of the bag. He pulled me into another kiss before I climbed off him and walked over to it, picking up up off the floor. Our eyes met once more; his expression was mild but puzzled. I opened the bag and removed the amber vial. Jake stood up as I opened it, walking over to me as the little pill fell into my hand. He stood in front of me, forehead nearly touching mine. I held the pill just inched from my mouth and looked him in the eyes. "Is this what you really want?" I asked.

He didn't speak. He gently took the pill from my hand with two fingers and looked at it briefly. With one skillful flick of the wrist, it was airborne. Arched through the air, through the open bathroom door and landed in the toilet with the faintest plop.

My jaw dropped. His gaze was a beam of intense light. We kissed harder than we'd ever kissed before. His hand gripped my body. My nails raked his skin. With one arm, he took me by the hip and tossed me towards the bed leaving me bend over the side with my arms outstretched.

My heart was pumping and my mind was back in the gutter. I thought of how hot I looked in this position that my young lover had thrown me into; helplessly bent over the bed with my mature pussy, that a man his age had no business with, presented to him like a bullseye visibly dead center in the round target made up by my ass and thighs. 'I know what you want, Jake' I thought in my head. 'I want it too.'

Still in my sexually compromised position, I whipped my head back and peered with one eye through my mess of long black hair to see my young man approach me. Long strapping legs walking across the floor, long vascular cock strikingly stuck out in my direction like a lustful spear. 'You're too young for me, Jake' I said in my head as my ass raised for him. 'I'm old enough to be your mother' my inner monologue continued as I clenched the sheets and bit my lower lip. 'What are people going to say?' I felt his hand run through my hair, down my neck and spine. 'When they see us together?' His finger split my slick labia apart from top to bottom. 'Holding my big round pregnant belly?' He gripped my hip and with his other hand spanked my ass just the way I wanted. 'That's it, baby...' I took one last look at my young stud before turning my head away and smiling devilishly. 'Now drive that young cock into me! Fuck a baby deep into my mature body like I know you want to!'