The Morning after Swapping Romance

Story Info
The morning after, will there be more swapping fun?
6.1k words
4.49
47.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the middle of the night with Lizzie, my beautiful, adorable wife nuzzling into my shoulder, and me smelling a delicious combination of shampoo, perfume, and sex. Looking past her shoulder I could see Abbie, being spooned tightly by her lover, looking straight into my eyes. She blinked slowly in her half-asleep state and her full lips pursed into a cute little smile as we both remembered the passion we had shared a few short hours ago.

Abbie was a lovely girl: a natural beauty, sweet natured and gentle but with a slightly wild sexual side which made her irresistible. I know she loved Matt with all her heart, but as we stared across at each other, she was mine. She put a stray hair, which had fallen across her face, behind her ear, as she always did, and I watched her captivated, as her eyes slowly closed and she drifted off again into slumber, as Matt's strong arm held her body tight.

I tried to fantasise that I was having a virtual, sporadic, guilt-free affair with Abbie, where for brief periods of time, she was mine totally: I owned her body and she mine, and there was just us, exploring, enjoying, cumming together... I closed my eyes and pictured her sweet face: the bright-eyed smiling version, the cute giggling version, the winking suggestive version, the version giving into violent orgasm...

I don't know how long later, but the next thing I remember is a pair of familiar lips pass over the head of my limp cock and a tongue swirl round its head giving me a delicious flutter in my groin. "I love the taste of Abbie's pussy, just like you seem to", whispered my wife as my cock twitched and grew inside the soft, warm wetness of her mouth.

I casually looked to my right to see Abbie kissing down the length of Matt's hard chest to his near-hairless belly and had a strange feeling rather akin to jealousy as his already semi-hard cock disappeared past those luscious lips of hers. He let out a sigh, rested the back of one hand on his forehead and smiled in total bliss.

That jealous twinge evaporated as I felt my prick come to life again in my wife's mouth as she started to bob up and down on it as it grew to full length, filling her almost to the back of her throat. She made delicious little slurping noises as she varied the pace and her soft blonde hair fell onto my tummy tickling me as she expertly built up my desire for her.

At the same time, I was enjoying the show just inches from me, as Abbie worked on Matt's long dick, lifting it now and then to explore his huge balls, with her mouth and tongue. Holding his cock up, she licked the length of the underside of it before gently, but with intent, kissing, sucking and licking his sack. She looked into his eyes as she sucked him, taking most of his length as she pleasured him, pausing to pant and whisper hot things like "I love this cock baby", and "are you going to shoot your load for me?"

Matt and I laid back and enjoyed the thrill of being fellated by loving experts and I could see that, despite having emptied his balls twice the previous night, Matt was not going to last long and was happy to give in to Abbie's masterful treatment.

"Oh God Abbie! How do you do that to me?", Matt groaned, and I could see his cock pulse hot jizz past Abbie's ample lips into her welcoming mouth. After two jets blasted into the roof of her mouth, he pulled his long cock out to release a further four or five spurts onto her cheeks, forehead and a little into the hair falling down the side of her beautiful, smiling face.

I felt a bit disloyal staring at Abbie's face, as I built up towards my own orgasm, but she looked back licking her lips to the same rhythm my wife sucked my pulsating cock. Abbie was on all fours having just taken the cum of her lover in and on her, and I traced the line of her arched back to the curve of her bum as I approached release.

I did notice Matt intently watching Lizzie take my cock, but I could only focus on Abbie who, in my craze of lust, I felt was imagining me fucking her stunning face, as I watched her lips pursing and her head almost imperceptibly moving to the rhythm of the sensational blow job I was enjoying.

It was all too much for me and I totally lost control as I cried out "Fuck Lizzie... oh shit..." and started to spray jets of my semen into her the mouth so tightly sealed around by rock hard dick. She kept sucking frantically as she always does when I cum in her mouth, and the sensation was incredible as my orgasm spread from my balls and cock down my legs and up my spine and I arched my back in my euphoria, panting and gasping almost as if in pain.

I'm sure I heard Abbie breath an almost silent "wow" at the noises I was making and she smiled, did her trademark hair behind the ear move, and sat back on her haunches grinning at her boyfriend.

As my wife scooped up a stray drip of cum from the corner of her mouth and swallowed it with a smack of her lips, she exclaimed, "Yummers! Now what else is for breakfast?", with a sexy giggle.

"You two lovely ladies", I said, slowly getting my breath back, "have earned the full face-fucked F...English", before kissing Lizzie deeply and tasting my semen. Does the fact that I don't mind the taste make be a bit gay? Why do I keep thinking about that? Would it be different with another man's cum?

"More sausage required and requested!" beamed Matt. Obvious and not very funny, but he gets away with it by being so bloody charming and positive.

"Get to work lads!" called Lizzie as she and Abbie disappeared off into our bathroom.

"Let's give the girls a little treat to go with their breakfast, Matt", I said "no need to grab your pants".

Once downstairs I handed him an apron and I took another and we both put them on so that we would be saved from splashes of hot oil, but would be able to give our women the occasional flashes of our pert derrieres as we prepared their breakfast.

The girls wandered in a little while later, Lizzie in the short linen dress I liked, with a halter neck tied with a bow and Abbie in one of my T-shirts. It was clear the neither had taken the time to trouble the underwear drawer that morning: Lizzie's little light brown bush was clearly visible beneath the very thin linen, and decent crescents of Abbie's tight butt cheeks could be seen below the hem of the t-shirt, expanding to more of a half-moon if she leaned over even the tiniest bit.

"Make yourself comfortable ladies," I chirped, "my assistant and I are here to satisfy your every desire", I continued as I offered them one of the two huge low-backed facing sofas in our sitting room. They duly sat down, the enormous mirror behind them give us a great view of our sweethearts, from the front and the back.

"Every desire?" said Lizzie seductively.

"For you two hotties. Of course!"

"You'll give us anything we want?" added Abbie in a husky whisper.

"Anything."

"Just for our pleasure", continued Lizzie

"Uh huh"

"To make us gasp with satisfaction?" purred Abbie

"And moan with anticipation", whispered Lizzie stoking her thigh, raising the dress at little and running her hand through her hair.

"Gasp, moan, pant, growl, woof, scream. Whatever noises you want ma'am...", I said.

"Mmmmm", said Abbie opening her legs a little as she squirmed on the sofa.

"Great! Two Bloody Marys and a Full English, please mate", ordered Lizzie and the two girls collapsed in hysterics at what they obviously thought was the most brilliant piece of comedy performed in England so far in the 21st Century. They held each other as they guffawed, which looked very sweet, and I dutifully withdrew back to the kitchen.

I got lovely little glimpses between their legs as they messed around. It doesn't matter how long I live and how many women I see, that tantalising stolen flash of the promised land will always give me a fizz of excitement.

I grabbed the Vodka and, as I turned round, they could see my bum and I got whoops of approval from both of them. Excellent!

I knew my way round the kitchen all right, and in minutes Matt and I, after a whirl of activity, had fixed up four large Bloody Marys and were ready to start cooking up a feast for the four of us.

"Abbie's hungry for it lads!" shouted Lizzie from the sofa.

"I never said that!" Abbie replied and play-smacked Lizzie, "but I love a cooked breakfast". Gorgeous, insatiable and a good eater. Apart from my wife, was this the perfect woman?

"Me too, after such a tasty sperm hors d'oeuvre", said Lizzie, quite slutty for her. Very nice.

"Patience ladies," I called out, "you know my creations take time".

Matt was on his way over with their drinks and, as he returned, got similar appreciation of his arse which, even I would admit, was taut, muscular and would have caught the eye of any red blooded female.

I started to take over in the kitchen and Matt, being the kind of alpha male who is secure enough to relinquish control when in the presence of a superior operator, happily chirped, "Ok Chef! What's next?"

"Mushrooms, the slicing of; tomatoes the halving of; Bloody Mary's the downing of," I ordered.

"Girls the shagging of?" he ventured.

"All in good time young Jedi. First the English. Then the pussy! Hopefully."

"You got it Chef!" said my sous, and wandered off to grab more Vodka amusing the girls with his arse cheeks hanging out of the back of the apron again. Lizzie went for a slap and missed as he paraded by on the way to the drinks cabinet.

The full English is my specially. No nonsense, protein rich, decent portioned, hearty breakfast grub. Matt was the kind of chap to wolf down mountains of food and both girls had healthy appetites. Lizzie is a veggie so I had some veggie sausages (which Abbie wanted to try) and halloumi burgers for her, but was cooking enough so that everyone could enjoy everything. I found this kind of appropriate given the energy sapping athletics of the night before!

We sat down with a fine feast before us and Abbie looked impressed. Despite us not having had much sleep, the conversation flowed and the sexual tension crackled as everything took on a dirty meeting, although none of us had addressed the slight elephant in the room: that being, whether lasts night's swapping and this morning's voyeurism had been a one off.

All four of us secretly knew that our adventure was far from over and, when I wasn't involved directly in the conversation, I watched Abbie talk animatedly to Lizzie about some cause or other she was promoting, using her arms to make some point. I could only think of her legs spread for me and gasps of joy she let out when enjoying the thrill feeling a man inside her.

I was broken out of one of these daydreams by Matt slapping me on the back and saying, "well, you seem to have it all, man. Great gaff, hot wife, decent wage and errr... I would venture to say, a reasonably active sex life."

"I can't complain," I replied looking at my wife, who had her head resting on a loosely made fist, messy hair flowing down her arm as she listened intently to Abbie, nodding and encouraging her as she explained about how she wanted to do something meaningful with her life that made a positive difference to others. "My wife is a pretty amazing woman," I explained to Matt, "I owe her pretty much everything you mentioned. Not just the last point."

"Oh, you said, yeah. She made you quit your boring job and go it alone right?"

"Yep."

"Nice. Someone who believes in you. Priceless."

"Yes again. And she found this place. And she designed the interior it. And helped me promote the business, and... what was the last thing you mentioned?"

"Sex, man".

"Ah yes", I said and let out a contented sigh to go with a forkful of black pudding, egg and beans. "Sex. Got to admit, I'm a fan."

"Yes, I got that impression", smiled my friend.

I caught Abbie's eye and both Matt and Lizzie noticed and had a little flirty wink between the two of them.

What a sweetheart Abbie was. She was almost like a little sister to my wife and clearly respected what Lizzie did for a living and nodded earnestly about how difficult it was sometimes to be taken seriously in a man's world. The implication was that being very attractive could be a burden as well as blessing, but Lizzie was too modest to say so explicitly.

As they chatted, Matt and I talked about more prosaic matters than the girls, football, comedy, motorbikes, whether Sofa World was bigger than Carpet World, and I smiled to myself realising that although I lusted after Abbie's young body, it was Lizzie that I loved and that my desire for her had only been strengthened by me having another woman in front of her, and having seen her being expertly fucked by another man.

The lazy lunch continued, and we enjoyed a couple of bottles of nice, fresh white wine. The girls talked and talked about making the world a better place and the conversation and laughs flowed easily between Matt and me.

I did feel I was catching Abbie's eye every so often as the lunch progressed as she turned away from Lizzie, showing some cheek dimples I hadn't noticed before when she smiled a little. The messages within those glances was almost certainly exaggerated in my sexually heightened state, but we seemed to be developing an understanding. An understanding that I would have her again. I would feel her body under me again. I would feel her young pussy again as I thrust inside her. That I would hear her cum again, and hear those naughty, horny, dirty words come out of that sweet mouth again.

What a perfect Sunday brunch I was having. Good food, lovely friends, a slight alcoholic buzz and the thought that I might get to once again fuck this wonderful young woman who combined sweetness and raunchiness so perfectly.

As the girls cleared away the dishes, Matt and I moved back to the sofas facing where they had been sitting and decided to break the ice properly about the night before: "Right then!" I said, with my very best serious face on, "I understand you have had sex with my wife. Behind me back metaphorically and right in front of me physically! And slightly to my side to be precise. What have you got to say for yourself, Sir?"

Matt looked at me in faux-terror and started mumbling before collecting himself and stammering, "It was... it was... it was... fucking amazing man!", and he burst out laughing, long and hard, before recovering to ask, "Seriously though, how do feel about seeing another man do that to your wife?"

"Seriously?" I replied.

"Of course," he said

"I fucking loved it. Couldn't believe what a turn on it was."

"Ha! No jealousy?", he asked.

"None. You?"

"Nope. Surprisingly, no."

"Great", I said.

Matt put his head back on the sofa and smiled broadly.

"I'll tell you one thing, man."

"What that, Matt?"

"Your wife is a phenomenal fuck, my friend."

I didn't really know what to do with that heartfelt statement. I wondered what the form was when another chap compliments the carnal skills of one's spouse. Would it be rude not to offer gratitude? Luckily, my grapple with social niceties was broken by Abbie's voice from the kitchen.

"Coffee or another proper drink boys?"

"Please say proper drink!", added Lizzie.

"Go on then!", said Matt. "Mine's a large one!"

"As you fucking know!" we said in unison, a Peep Show deep cut, our favourite shared comedy show.

I vaguely heard a sarcastic "haw haw" from Lizzie.

"Seriously", I continued, "seeing you bang the living daylights out of my wife was... it was... the biggest turn on of my life. By far. I'm amazed really. There was not a shred of insecurity in me watching you, let's face it something of a God, fucking the love of my life and giving her such pleasure. I was sort of, thrilled for both of you!"

"I'm glad you feel that way, but sort of suspected you liked it anyway by your reaction as you watched us: that was not the look of a jealous guy" said Matt. "We've never done anything like that before, but I know Abbie has a thing for older guys and does like to be dominated, which I sometimes struggle with as I love and respect her so much.

"But seeing you respond to her commands to fuck her. God! It was incredible. I wonder how far she'd go in terms of letting you use her, but rest assured, you've got my go ahead if it thrills her."

It seemed we both had something for the other's partner whilst loving our own to death. Abbie got aroused by an older man using her young body to satisfy his desire and the power that it gave her, and Matt's strength and stamina gave Lizzie the hard, relentless pounding she sometimes craved. It sounded like the perfect scenario.

The fact that Abbie and Lizzie were such sweet, fun women to be around, made it all the hornier when they gave into their desires and expressed them. It was clear that the trust and affection we had between the four of us made us all totally relaxed and secure when it came to communicate what we enjoyed sexually. I felt the familiar tingle of anticipation in my groin as I tried to imagine what Abbie might command me to do to her.

"Bottoms up!" Shouted Lizzie when they came back with drinks. That is not a bad idea at all I thought as the girls settled on the big sofa with the mirror behind, and Matt and me facing them on the other creamy giant. Bottoms up indeed...

The conversation carried on as easily as before as our third or fourth drink started to give us all more of that familiar, happy alcoholic buzz. Abbie talked about the charity she wanted to start working for and Lizzie, whilst encouraging her kindly, explained the difficulties of working in the third sector and how her attempts at PR for some well-meaning organisations had failed due to lack of commitment or naivety on their part. Abbie nodded along earnestly as Lizzie coached her, with no patronising or sugar coating, just a good friend helping out another with care and love.

Sitting directly across from our respective partners, Matt and I looked at them with affection and respect as they led the conversation. We were both reminded of their beauty as we studied them, and I started to detect that these warm feelings were being added to, and the atmosphere was turning to something more sexual, in the minds of us men at least.

The girls were still giving us flashes of delight, exposing parts of their bodies to us, inevitably given how animated they were getting and their choice of clothes. They were no longer doing it to titillate us, however, it was just happening as they were so comfortable with the situation and embroiled in their conversation.

Lizzie was starting to notice that I was scanning her body beneath her dress with my eyes drawn to the dark patch between her legs. Abbie was listening too intently to Lizzie to notice Matts hungry eyes devouring her and looking from her animated face down to the pubic hair clearly visible now the t-shirt she was wearing was riding up with her movements. Lizzie nudged her and she looked across at Matt and their eyes locked tight.

"Oh hi!" she said, "you still here?" said Abbie. Matt said nothing but stared at her with unfettered lust and carnal intent in his eyes. He was locked on like an Abbie seeking missile and focussed totally on the thought that he was soon going to be deep, deep inside this girl.

"We thought you might have been doing a bit a gardening for us," teased Lizzie, causing Abbie to giggle uneasily and do the hair behind the ear move nervously.

"Girls!", I said firmly. They both stopped giggling and could tell from my expression, that I wanted things to move on from casual chat. "Stand up please", I said and exchanged a quick smile with Matt. They duly stood up, looking serious. "Now, Matt here, and I, have been wondering why our girls have been teasing us with flashes of their lady bits all morning."

Lizzie stood in front of me on the large rug that separated the sofas. "We're sorry", she said, going along with the direction I was setting, "aren't we Abbie?" Abbie nodded meekly, "but we thought you would enjoy checking us out to stir the memories of what happened last night."

12