The Morning after Swapping Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night was last night", I announced. "We are expecting different behaviour from you this morning!"

"And I'm surprised at you Abbie," said Matt, frowning at his girl stood across from him, "you're such a nice girl, and yet you feel the need to display your young body to, not only me, but my friend here too."

"I honestly didn't know where to look," I lied emphatically.

Abbie couldn't contribute much to the impromptu script, and just looked sheepishly across at Matt with a finger in her mouth blinking slowly yet seductively. She looked to Lizzie to lead.

"Is there anything the two of us can do to atone for this slutty display?" asked Lizzie.

"Well," I said, "at least you are both remarkably good-looking women. Wouldn't you say Matt?"

"I would", Matt replied.

"You could almost say... what's the word Matt. Help me out. These two girls are very..."

"Fuckable", said Matt, starting to come out of character. "These two women are supremely fuckable".

"Meaning?", I said.

"Meaning, both these fabulous, gorgeous girls are built to be fucked, to cum and to moan on our hard dicks. And I think that is what they want and what their little show has all been about."

"So, they did not want us to just look at their inviting little pussies, but they wanted us to be so enraptured, that we used them for our pleasure?"

I was surprised to see Lizzie's hand move down between her legs as she stood before me, given our rather hammy performances, but I wasn't complaining. Abbie saw her and followed suit with her hand getting to her soft mound before Lizzie's who took her time to lift the hem of her dress and apply the tiniest pressure to her clit.

Lizzie closed her eyes as she touched herself and said, "the games up. We want our men to take us, and for us to be taken side by side so we can hear each other's pleasure as we are fucked. And fucked hard."

I was not quite sure where the rather lame fantasy ended and where reality began, but I was loving the way this was heading and both Matt and I took our aprons off and stood naked in front of our partners, as they touched themselves and started breathing more heavily, giving into their desire.

I walked toward Lizzie and undid the bow of her halter neck and her dress slid off her easily. She cupped one breast with her free hand, the one on her pussy slowly applying more pressure and small movements to increase her arousal. I kissed her deeply and ran my hand through her soft hair.

Matt had taken the t-shirt over Abbie's head, so all four of us were naked, Abbie running a hand through her hair as she excited her pussy and enjoyed the passionate kisses of her boyfriend.

Almost in unison, we gently turned the girls round and manoeuvred them into a kneeling position on the sofas and rested our hands on their butts. They both looked up into the mirror so we could look into each other's eyes as they raised their bums up so we could get best access to their willing bodies.

Matt and I were both as hard as iron and we both stroked our cocks up the length of the girls slits causing them both to let out encouraging noises and again, pretty much together, slid our tools into our respective partners gently but with intent, until we were both completely inside our women and ready to start to fuck them.

As I gripped Lizzie's world class arse and surrendered to the intense feelings of pleasure her rhythmically pulsating cunt was giving me, I looked at her strong, beautiful face in the mirror, savouring the effect each thrust of my cock was having on her, expressed in the movements of her soft features.

The two girls, side by side, had their backs arched for us, but were looking intensely at each other as we fucked them from behind in front of this enormous mirror. I could choose which of four faces to watch giving in to their carnal desires. Lizzie biting her lips and breathing heavily, Abbie with her mouth wide open and little noises coming from the back of her throat and Matt, eyes closed, determined to give his girlfriend another crashing orgasm.

I was quite surprised at how, again, I was enjoying watching Matt. It was not as if I wanted him sexually at all, but I was turned on by the sight of his face showing the thrill of pounding a welcoming young pussy. He seemed like an amazing lover, always at least as concerned with his partner's pleasure as his own and willing to open up completely to her and her needs. Abbie was not only beautiful on the outside but she was a kind and funny too in a sexy, goofy way. In the same way I loved seeing Lizzie turn from a responsible businesswoman into a sex Goddess, it was wonderful to watch Abbie transform from a giddy, sweat-natured girl into the same.

It wasn't long before we were all expressing our carnal joy together. Four sets of moans and gasps creating a haphazard chorus of sexual thrill. Matt would reach round to intensify his lover's joy by skilfully rubbing her clit, and I would do the same for Lizzie, occasionally flirting with a finger on her asshole, which I knew thrilled her if her mood was right.

After several minutes of this marvellous scene, there was a moment: I looked at Matt and he looked back and there was the immediate understanding that, at that moment, we wanted each other's women again, and that last night was not a one off. I pulled out of Lizzie and stood up. Matt took no time swapping his cock from his girlfriend's pussy into my wife's causing her to gasp. I moved along around Matt, stood by the sofa again, positioned my cock by Abbie's slit, looked at her face in the mirror, this time not smiling but concentrating on the thrill of being fucked hard, and pushed inside her. I loved my wife's pussy, but Abbie's was tighter, and noticeably hotter and the difference caused me to think I might cum inside her very quickly. But I want to pace myself and enjoy this young cunt for as long as I could.

Abbie and Lizzie we holding hands with their eyes tight shut as they concentrated on the feelings of being fucked in unison and I felt a fizz of excitement at the prospect of them climaxing together. Their hands squeezed each other and their breathing got heavier; they were looking at each other now, and it was as if they were making love to each other as they shared this experience.

I was almost trying to work with Matt and the rhythm of his thrusts into my wife so that their orgasms coincided. Neither of us had anything in our minds except for giving our lovers a gorgeous climax together and it was as if we were playing the girls as we got to know what it was that took them over the edge.

They were quietly calling each other's names and telling each other how good their new cocks felt pounding and stretching them. It was a wonderful turn on. Maybe I imagined it, but I felt that Matt and I were in total control of when they would cum. This was an illusion I am sure, but nevertheless as we increased our speed together, their excitement rose in unison. They called out to each other, clutched each other's hands, and let out similar screams of joy as their two heavenly pussies pulsated and gripped our cocks as their orgasms ripped through them.

Both women almost cried with joy as they came together and Matt and I watched their faces in the mirror, eyes tights shit, crying out that they were cumming, loved being fucked and just wanted more of what we were giving them.

Matt was enjoying the milking that Lizzie's pussy had so often thrilled me with, that I could tell he had move towards his orgasm and he was suddenly transfixed by Lizzie's arse, his heavy balls slapping against her as he fucked her. She started to wiggle and grind back into him as he rammed his solid meat into her at a ferocious pace and she begged him to fuck her harder and to use her pussy to thrill him and bring him to a delicious release.

After several more minutes of relentless pistoning that fine cock into my beloved wife, I knew he was close, and her panting was starting to slow after what had sounded like an almost continuous orgasm since she first succumbed.

For some reason I hoped he was going to unload onto her, and I found myself almost instructing him to shoot his spunk onto Lizzie's long elegant body. Matt did not disappoint and Christ this boy had an impressive load! He put his head back, screamed, "fuuuck!" at the top of voice, pulled out of my wife and slowly wanked jet after jet of his cum onto her arse, back and into the long blonde hair flowing down in front of him. Lizzie's back was covered by the time he had finished, and there was hot cum running down between her arse cheeks. They were both breathless and spent as he flopped on top of her and she turned her head to kiss him.

And that left just me. It was a strange, but very horny feeling. I had just watched and listened to three very attractive and dear people cum, and I had the thrill of all three now focussed on my pleasure.

I knew I wasn't far away, but I also know that I had a few more minutes of fucking that amazing young pussy I had got to know so well. Matt moved across and kissed Abbie deeply as I fucked her and Lizzie positioned herself at the base of the sofa giving her access to my full balls which she licked hungrily.

Lizzie put my balls in her mouth as best she could given the speed with which they were slapping into Abbie's reddening butt and said in between slurps, "you love that young pussy don't you? Use that young pussy to make you shoot your spunk..."

This scenario was never going to last long, and soon enough the tingle in my balls and excitement in my groin told me I had reached the point of no return and was soon to feel the ultimate joy.

"Oh Abbie you sweatheart! I'm going to cum on those peachy arse cheeks..." I gasped.

"No!" she said, almost sternly, abruptly stopping kissing Matt, "I want that cock in my wet little mouth..."

I pulled out, she swivelled around and sat on the sofa on her knees, looked up at me with those large, brown eyes as I jerked my soaking and slick cock and said coolly, but with incredible carnal emphasis, "I want to feel your spunk shoot down my throat straight into my belly!"

This was the horniest thing I think I've ever heard, particularly coming out of such a lovely girl. Normally I have a twinge of guilt cumming in a woman's mouth, as it feels too close to abuse sometimes, but with Abbie having said what she just had, I felt no qualms about holding her face and concentrating with all I had to fill her with all my cum, delivered straight down her willing throat. I let out a strained "aargh!" with every jet I pumped into her, and she almost whimpered with delight at the control she had over my overwhelming lust for her.

It felt like an all body orgasm: my toes, my thighs, by balls, prick and stomach all tingled together as electricity ran through me and I gave in to using this wonderful girl for my pleasure and I lost control of the noises I was making and the violence of my thrusts as I used her.

When the last of my spurts had disappeared into her, I heard, "Where the fuck did that come from Abbie?" from Matt, quite astonished, and for a moment, I thought he was going to accuse me of abuse of his girlfriend. But, far from it.

"Shit!" said Abbie, and started laughing a little nervously, "I think I lost myself a little there... blimey!" and giggled again.

"Ha ha! Oh, wow baby... that was... just... wow man!", chuckled Matt, thankfully seeming to be very far from bothered.

It was typical of Matt that he was so secure in himself and his relationship with this great girl, that jealousy never seemed to feature with him. He just seemed focused on the urge to get the most out of life, have the most fun, and enjoy the most experiences, even when that meant watching his mate do what I had just done to his girlfriend.

"God that was hot Abbie!" said Matt, "You looked unbelievable being filled by that fat cock as it spunked in you... are you OK?"

"Yeah...", said Abbie, "more than... bit giddy actually, but in a nice way", and she sort of fell into his arms as they kissed.

"Are you sure you're OK, Abbie?" I asked, concerned my lust for her had gone too far, "I lost myself... I'm sorry... I...

"Shhhh", she said, totally back into her boyfriend just looking round to put a finger on my lips, before returning to her boyfriend saying to me "you were amazing, wow!" and then deeply kissing Matt who was more proud of her than in any way jealous.

Lizzie came over and kissed me tenderly but with intent, "did you like unloading down that sweet young girl's throat baby", she whispered - more kissing - "did you fill her little tummy with your hot cum" - I noticed she was touching herself - "did you overpower her tiny body and use her, my sweet baby" - was my wife actually getting off on the fact that I had just ejaculated loudly and forcefully down her friend's throat? She was! Christ! What a woman!

She continued to rub her clit and French kiss me as the other couple made out passionately, with Matt occasionally pausing to say things like "Holy Shit! That was fucking... fucking... out of this world!"

We were both sort of slow dancing with our respective partners, with Lizzie bringing herself off as we rocked together and the other two completely lost in each other. Eventually Lizzie had one last gentle orgasm as I held her, kissing her lips, neck and breasts.

Our shower was big enough for all of us, so I suggested we clean up and dress properly, which we did silently, each one of us wondering what the next part of this story would be...

12