All Comments on 'The Morning after Swapping Romance'

by Gorgeous_George

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m guessing this one won’t score well, but . . .

. . . I thought it pretty good.

The author didn’t tell us how the swap began, which was a shortcoming for this story, but the aftermath was fine. It was all out in the open, so it wasn’t lying or cheating, and everyone seemed to approve.

There will be complaints that we don’t know what happened later, as the couples wind up in their separate homes, but that’s OK. It leaves room for a separate story, or it can be left here.

RR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lover both these stories.

Really enjoyed these stories. I searched for more from you but they are all audio, which I never click on.

Perhaps you could put them into print as I would love to read more.

Gorgeous_GeorgeGorgeous_Georgealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks very much for these encouraging comments.

I am very new to writing so learning all the time.

I think this might become a series as i quite like the characters and would like to develop them. Any ideas?

This is the second part - the first one is here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/romantic-wife-and-girlfriend-swap

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You got me Georgeous. I give up.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
I wonder

What's gonna happen when Lizzie and Matt decide to 'get together' when the other two aren't around?

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Seems like some British male attraction to other males as the result of Brit schooling. Upper middle class language, but hard to tell from U.S. writing. Sort of a third party observation approach from an uninvolved male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
one of the very few

sharing stories I was ok with. No weird humiliation for the husband etc the sharing felt equal and he got his share. No humiliation such as this guys dick is way bigger than mine and my wife is coming harder like I have never seen. All that stuff is a turn off and you avoided it all and made the husband not be a wimp. Stick to that type of storytelling and you can't go wrong. Hopefully also you don't go gay as you seemed to mention the husband wondering what another mans cum would taste like, hopefully that is just a notion in his head and not foreshadowing.

But all in all avoid the tropes of this stories where the husband becomes a cuckold etc and you will be fine. Much better than most writing on this site.

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

really enjoyed part two,, everything was equal,, everybody had great sex,,no one was demeaned, no man was cucked(cant tolerate that kind of story) and all seem to be enjoying the arrangement,,well written, well paced,,very erotic. mor like this please.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Unfortunate and unnecessary sequel.

Your first story Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap was great fun. This sequel added nothing, in fact, I feel it diminished the first story.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

I saw this as a an epilog to the Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap story. It stretched the event to its logical ending. I am interested and looking to the sequels of the story.

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed both of these stories. It's refreshing to read a sharing story where each participant fully enjoys the experience and gets what they want without abusing and belittling any of the other participants through the needless comparison of experiences or body parts. Each experience is wonderful and different without the pointless egoic drivel of defining one as better than the other. Leave those insecurities for the cuck stories which in my mind only seem to serve the gross insecurities of the bull and slut wife who project their own weaknesses on the cuck.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Both parts of the story were great. Well written. Descriptive enough but not overdone. Keep writing your stories. 5 stars to both parts.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Both chapters were well written and thought out.

And erotic and sweet

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Great story! Be sure to write a sequel! Readers are waiting - will these beautiful couples have a transition to a bisexual relationship or the appearance of a third couple?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous