The Morning Coffee

Story Info
The morning duties of a submissive boyfriend.
1.1k words
4.12
31k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coconut97
coconut97
98 Followers

The loud alarm woke me up suddenly but I was quick to switch it off, fearing that I would wake Bianca up. I reached over for my phone and picked it up lazily. My eyes were still blurry, so I rubbed them with my right hand for a few seconds until the numbers on the phone display was clear. It was 5.30am and I scrambled to my feet quickly, knowing that I am almost late. Bianca was with her bull today so I was sleeping on the floor.

I got up to see them snuggled up comfortably in each others arms. It stung to see her like that but my cock stirred up its tight prison at the same time.

I was done with my exercises and washed up by 6.30 and made my way to make her coffee. It had to be done just right or it would simply add to my suffering later.

I looked out the window as the coffee brewed and it still seemed extremely cold outside. The house was not as cold, but me being naked except for my cock cage and panties didn't do much to keep me warm. I remember how I used to get to wear a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to bed. That was until I complained to Bianca that it was cold at night.

She simply slapped me, made me strip naked and caned me 50 times while I begged for forgiveness. The message was clear. Slaves do not get to demand. Now I am down to my panties and the cock cage until she thinks otherwise.

I have been her slave for over a year now and things have progressed gradually.

I met Bianca only 2 years ago on a fetish network. We hit it off soon as we discovered that we desired the same things. The only catch was that she lived quite far away. I had to uproot my whole life to be with her and that was probably the only reason it took us a year to come to this arrangement.

Two months after we met online I flew down here to meet her and spent a couple of days with her. The attraction was instant. For a several months I was making constant trips to her city, gradually progressing our relationship from lovers to Mistress and Slave.

Bianca knew exactly what she wanted and she made it crystal clear as to what she wanted for us. Nine months in she decided that she wanted more out of this relationship and she gave me the option of becoming her live-in submissive if I wanted to continue down this path with her. Being the horny boy I am, I pounced at the chance.

It was Bianca law since day one. She stripped me naked and locked me in chastity as soon as I walked through her door. She put the key on chain and wears it around her neck so it rests beautifully on her cleavage.

She loves the tease and liked to remind me that it is the only that any part of my cock will ever be between her Goddess breasts. She was quite strict about the rules and how I should be in complete chastity and faithful to her.

She never made me sign any contracts but told me that I was free to leave at anytime but made it clear that there was no returning to her if I ever left.

Cuckolding was one of the early steps of our relationship that we dived into as soon as I was her live in submissive. Unless I have been a bad boy she usually gives me the satisfaction of watching her being satisfied by a real man. The price being cleaning her up with my tongue afterwards, but Bianca knew that I loved doing it. Luckily for me, she loved using me as well. I often spent hours worshipping her pussy and feet, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. That is one of my privileges of being her slave boyfriend.

But then again, I considered everything a privilege. Being a slave to her was an absolute dream come true. I loved having used condoms and used panties stuffed down my throat, loved licking her up after she emptied her golden nectar into my waiting mouth. I was in love with Bianca. I wanted to be with her more than anything.

Despite all the torture I knew deep down that she cared about me. She was giving me the life that I truly desired. As weird as it sounds, this is my perfect life. Being the total servant for the woman I love is all I ever wanted to be. I mean I haven't had an orgasm for 2 months now. The last one I had was when Mistress gave me a hand job while whipping and made me eat all my cum. I was crying from the pain half the time.

Bang! I was pulled out from day dream with a hard slap across my butt cheek. It was Mistress Bianca and her bull was smirking in the background.

"What time was I supposed to get my coffee pin dick?" She asked me sternly.

I knew better than to answer. The coffee was supposed be in their bed 5 minutes ago but I was too busy day dreaming. I knew that I was in for some trouble.

"Hmmmmm... you seem to have made it, even though you forgot to bring it up. Must have been thinking about me in that perverted little mind of yours......" she pause for a bit and said "why don't you be a doll and bring me the cane. Let's see how perverted you are after about 10 strokes" Mistress Bianca said with a smile.

In 2 minutes I was on my knees In front of the alpha couple with the cane in between my teeth.

Mistress took her time, carefully finishing the coffee. Talking to her bull, Mark as she played with the key that hung on her necklace.

God I hated him, I thought as I saw his keeping his hand on Bianca's leg. I was lost in that vision when I felt Mistress softly touch my face.

She looked at me with her kind innocent eyes "The coffee is delicious slut" she said with a kiss my forehead.

"Go to the living room, wait on all fours. I am coming now" She was said with the sweetest smile and turned attention her back to her lover. I felt a knot in my stomach as I crawled into the living room slowly, awaiting the painful ordeal.


coconut97
coconut97
98 Followers