The Morrisons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

Terri said, "I remember that morning. Tony's eyes were glued to you and his wife and sisters couldn't believe you were stripping naked."

Mary looked at Jenna and smiled before saying, "I'd like to go with you some day when you are going to do something. Of course it would have to be away from here where no one would recognize me."

Jenna replied, "We can do that."

Kim said, "It's getting late, I think I'm going in to take a shower and get ready for bed."

We watched as Kim stood up and as she was pushing her chair up to the table Ted made a wise crack saying, "Kim, I volunteer to wash your front of you'll wash my back in the shower."

Kim looked at Ted then walked over and said, "I never turn down a helping hand, come on big boy. When we finish we'll see if we can mess up that bed of yours. How about a little one on one and we'll see who lasts longer?"

Ted replied, "That sounds like a challenge or a dare. Which is it?"

Kim smiled at Ted saying, "You can take it anyway you want it and I'm not talking about your question either."

Ted looked at me then stood up when I didn't say anything. Kim hooked her arm into Ted's arm then looked at Marion asking, "Marion, you won't mind sharing a bed with Dan tonight, will you?"

Marion smiled saying, "Not at all. Kim, I want you to know in advance, I'm going to make your man scream."

Jenna spoke up saying, "I want to help you, Marion."

I looked around the table and asked, "Don't I get a choice in this?"

Jenna smiled saying, "Sure dad, you get a choice. You can choose to do your best or we'll just use you, drain you and leave you like a piece of meat."

Looking around at all the faces, I finally said, "Now that you said it that way, I guess I will do whatever I can to make sure I do my best."

Mary stood up saying, "Since Ted is going to be out of service for awhile, Shelly and I will lock up and make sure everything is working before we take this hot little woman up to our room and ravish her body."

Everyone stood up and pushed their chair in towards the table then started walking inside. Marion came over and stood beside me and I reached down and patted her ass cheek saying, "We are going to enjoy tonight."

I watched as Terri and Hanna walked into the house together holding hands. I looked around the deck then walked towards the house with Jenna on one side and Marion on the other. We were followed by Mary, Beth and Shelly. Once everyone was in the house Mary slid the glass doors closed and then locked them. She pushed the button and the vertical blinds slowly moved across the windows then she turned to me asking, "Is there anything else that you want done before we head upstairs?"

"Yes, I want to check the front door and I want to look at the monitors before I go upstairs." I said.

My entourage and I walked through the house checking everything, including the front door, before we walked towards the den. All of us walked into the den and I stood between Marion and Jenna while Beth was in the middle and holding hands with Mary and Shelly. I looked at all the monitors and said, "This camera system is really great and well worth the money we spent for it. I love how your crew disguised the cameras so people won't know they are being watched."

Marion pointed to a monitor saying, "This is the new monitor we put in when we mounted the pinhole camera in the door and disguised it as a peep hole you find in many doors. Now you can see who's at the door before you open it. There is a monitor in the kitchen as well so you don't have to come in here. We set up a separate recorder for that camera so it won't be mixed in with the others. Dan, this is the best and most technical system we've ever installed. Ted asked if he could take some pictures of this system and use them in our premiere book."

I looked at Marion saying, "Of course he can take pictures of this system and use them. I'm proud of this system your company installed for me."

After a few minutes of looking at the different monitors I said, "Let's head upstairs and see what's going to happen."

When we got to the bottom of the stairs I moved my hand for the females to walk up ahead of me when Beth said, "Dan, you are staying behind again so you can look at our pussies as we walk upstairs?"

I smiled saying, "Those sure are cute lil things and I never miss a chance to look at one."

All the ladies walked up the stairs ahead of me and I enjoyed the view of all those beautiful bald pussies peeking between the tops of their thighs. I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted to look at, so my head was like windshield wipers moving side to side all the way up the stairs. My eyes locked on to each little crack as the pouty lips were well defined between each girl's legs. I was truly in heaven gazing upon these gorgeous components of their female bodies.

We reached the top of the steps and started down the hall. We passed Terri's room and we noticed that she and Hanna were laying flat on their bed holding hands. All of the females took turns saying good night to them and then I added, "Good night Terri and Hanna, I love you, sleep well."

Each of them smiled at me and took turns saying, "I love you too, good night."

When we reached Mary's room all of us stopped and there was a quiet moment before Beth said with a huge grin on her face, "Dan, in a special way I love you too. Thank you for this opportunity to explore with these two ladies. Please have a good night, I know I will."

Mary and Shelly took turns saying good night. Then Mary added, "Dan, you know that we love you too and we promise to make your secretary such a very happy lady, she'll never want to leave you."

I said good night to them then stepped forward and hugged each of them to my naked body. I whispered to each one, "I love you."

I stepped back and reached out for Jenna's and Marion's hands. Before the three of us walked down the hall, we stopped briefly to look into Ted's bedroom. The moment we looked in on him, he had his face buried between Kim's thighs and Kim was moaning and her hips were pumping up and down. We could hear Kim saying, "That's it, right there, oh lick me right there."

While we were watching, Kim said, "Ted get up here and turn around so I can suck your big cock while you lick my pussy."

Ted scrambled up the bed and positioned a leg on either side of Kim's head and we watched as Kim reached up and grasped Ted's cock and pulled it towards her waiting mouth. She engulfed his cock and Ted moaned loudly as he pushed his hips downwards burying his cock in the depths of Kim's warm, wet throat. He pumped his hips a few times before he went back to licking Kim's clit. Both of them moaned as they pleasured each other.

I smiled looking between Marion and Jenna saying, "It looks like they're enjoying themselves, so what do you say we go into my room and see if we can give pleasure to each other."

We started walking into my room when Marion said, "Dan, you'll never know how much this means to me. Ted used to be a very jealous man until we started coming out here to your house. He was never mean to me but I always knew I had very strict limits. What's really going to make this evening very special, is your daughter Jenna is going to be with us. I think that's really hot. When Ted and I have children, we've decided to continue our nudist lifestyle."

Jenna smiled at Marion saying, "I can't wait to lick that beautiful and delicious looking pussy of yours. Before tonight is over, I'm going to lick your pussy while my daddy is fucking you. I want to taste your mixed juices."

Marion let go of my hand and stepped over to Jenna and hugged her saying, "I hope I have a daughter just like you some day. You are such a sweetheart."

Jenna said, "I've got to pee and then I want to douche and take a quick shower. Do you want to join me?"

Marion said, "I think I'll do the same thing. Come on, let's go."

The three of us walked into the bathroom and Jenna sat down on the toilet. I walked over to the shower and started the water running and after both girls finished peeing, I walked over to the toilet and lifted the seat and started pissing. Marion watched me as I shook my cock a few times when the stream finished flowing out of my cock. Jenna finished douching and left the water running for Marion. Soon Marion joined Jenna and me in the shower and we washed her body since both of us had already washed but she did her best not to get her hair wet. When we finished we dried off and Marion grabbed my hand half dragging me towards the bedroom saying, "I've waited long enough, let's get started."

Jenna said, "Go ahead and have some fun, I'll join both of you right after I dry my hair."

I crawled up on my bed and immediately rolled onto my back. I looked down at the end of the bed and saw Marion crawling towards me with a look of lust in her eyes. My cock stood straight and twitched as I anticipated what was going to happen momentarily. Marion used her fingernails and scraped them up and down my thighs while staring in my eyes before she said, "Dan, tonight it's my turn to be loved by you. I want to feel what the others have described they felt when you made love to them. My body is yours to do with as you want."

I continued to look into Marion's lovely eyes saying in a low voice, "My dear, I truly appreciate the gift you are about to give me and I will do my best to make sure you soar into heavenly scintillation."

Marion purred as she realized she was going to be taking another man's cock into her body for the first time since she had married Ted. She moved up my body until I was looking up directly into her eyes above me. I watched as she moved in seemingly slow motion towards my face and I saw her lips poised to kiss me. Marion closed her eyes and I closed mine a second before her tender lips touched mine, kissing me lightly at first and then pressed harder against mine. I felt the tip of her tongue push against my lips and I opened my mouth to receive her. As we kissed, my hands roamed down her body and I cupped her wonderful small, round ass cheeks. Then I brought my hands up and cupped her deliciously firm "C" sized tits with their pink, eraser sized nipples.

After we had kissed for a few moments, Marion started to move down my body, kissing me as she moved. She reached up with her thumb and index finger on each hand and pulled my nipples then she rolled them before she pinched them enough to send a shiver of pain through my body. Moments later she would release my nipples and start the process over again while she continued to kiss and lick my body near my cock. The sensation of Marion's hot breath on my bald ball sack was overwhelming. Marion moved her face and licked the underside of my cock with only the tip of her tongue. My cock involuntarily jumped and twitched. Marion smiled up at me saying, "I think he likes the attention."

I looked down at Marion saying, "That feels great. The only thing that would feel better is your nice warm mouth surrounding my cock, sucking it and maybe deep throating it."

Marion smiled as she licked the rim at the base of my cock head before she said, "I am going to take my time and enjoy the moment."

I smiled then started pumping my hips to the ministrations Marion was paying to my rock hard cock. I saw Jenna walk out of the bathroom and stop in her tracks to survey the scene before her. Marion was on her knees so it didn't take Jenna long to decide what to do. I felt Marion jump when Jenna crawled behind her and touched her exposed clit. Marion uttered a guttural sound of pleasure and kept licking my cock as if it was a lollipop.

Jenna moved and lay down between Marion's legs and reached up and pulled her hips downward until she could lick her clit. Marion moaned, "Oh my God, that feels so great."

Marion engulfed my cock in her warm wet mouth and started sucking me and I pumped my hips in rhythm with the up and down motions of her mouth on my cock. Suddenly Marion began to shudder and shake as she experienced an orgasm spawned by Jenna licking her clit. As Marion was coming down from her orgasm she said, "That's it, I've waited long enough, I have to have your wonderful hard cock inside me, NOW!"

I smiled up at Marion and in one quick move I reached around her and hugged her to me before I rolled both of us over until she was on the bottom. Marion began pleading, "Dan, I want you, and I want to be on top. Please get up so we can switch back."

Looking into Marion's eyes I said, "You aren't ready yet. I have something for you and you're going to wait." Then I leaned down and took Marion's right nipple between my lips and licked the end of it with my tongue. Marion closed her eyes and moaned softly while I sucked and nibbled on her tender nipple. After a few seconds I switched to her left nipple drawing a louder moan from Marion. As I kissed her nipples they jumped to attention and she moaned, indicating just how very sensitive they really were.

Jenna moved up the bed beside Marion and lay down. She watched as I manipulated Marion's nipples before I moved backwards and began licking Marion's slim body, first her navel and then lower to her pubic mound. I began licking her pussy lips and every so often I would flick her clit with my tongue. She would gasp every time I did. Then I moved back up her body and I pushed my tongue into Marion's navel and her hips lifted off the bed and squirmed in a rotating motion as her whimpers grew in volume. I moved my hands under Marion's hips and held her up off the bed so I had full access to her pussy. I moved lower again and I blew small puffs of air at Marion's clit, she screamed begging me to make her cum. I smiled to myself and lightly licked her clit causing her whole body to shake and vibrate as she once again gasped at the sensations racing through her body. Finally, I granted Marion's wish and attacked her pussy with my tongue, licking and tongue fucking her until I had her laying before me as a mumbling mass of flesh. I was taking my time and every time she was almost ready to orgasm I would halt my actions and allow her to beg me to continue before I honored her request. I finally used my thumbs to pry open her ass cheeks to expose her rosebud asshole to my view and my searching tongue. The first touch of my tongue on her tiny pink rim caused Marion to produce a guttural sound and as I pushed my tongue into her ass, she screamed and placed her middle finger on her clit and rubbed it furiously. Jenna realized I didn't want Marion to have an orgasm yet so she reached down and pulled Marion's hand away from her pussy and held it at her side. Between screams and moans of pleasure Marion begged me to allow her to have an orgasm saying, "Dan, pleeeeeeeease! Don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop now! I can't stand it anymore, I need release. Oh God, Dan pleeeeeeeeeease! You have to......... I need to.......

OH MY FUCKING GOD ......... PLEASE! LET ME CUM!"

Hearing Marion beg only spurred me on as I continued to tease her clit by sucking it into my mouth, trapping it between my teeth and toying with it using only the tip of my tongue. I realized Marion also loved me to tongue fuck her asshole and each time I moved down there she would shriek and the sound would echo and reverberate around the room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ted and Kim standing near the bed with their arm around each other watching Marion and I.

Now that I had an audience I opened Marion's ass cheeks wide and plunged my tongue into her ass and swirled it around. Marion gasped, screamed and went into a convulsive like state as she rotated her hips making it almost impossible to keep my tongue inside her rosebud. Her body shook and quivered as her orgasm overtook her. Marion's eyes rolled back in her head as she continued to scream, almost non-stop. A few minutes later, when Marion's orgasm started to fade I pulled my face back and noticed Jenna had helped me by massaging Marion's clit while I had my tongue buried in her ass. I smiled at my daughter saying, "I love a kid who takes after her parents."

Jenna smiled at me then looked around the room saying, "Gee dad, we woke up everyone in the house." I sat up and looked around and she was right, everyone was standing around our bed looking at us. Marion was drenched with sweat and still gasping for breath, although much quieter now. Her body was still being hit with tremors as her orgasm subsided.

Marion tried to talk but her voice was raspy from all her screaming so she settled for a thumbs-up sign and a huge smile. I looked up at Marion's face and asked, "Are you ready for round two and this time you get to ride on top and do what you want to do."

Marion looked wide eyed at me before asking in her raspy voice, "Dan Morrison, are you fucking crazy, sadistic, or both? You just finished rocking my world with the most explosive orgasm I've ever had and you have balls enough to ask me if I'm ready for round two while I'm still basking the afterglow of the first one."

Marion looked over at Ted and said, "Honey, I hope you aren't upset with me but I just experienced an orgasm unmatched by any I've ever had before, even though I've had some super great orgasms with you."

Ted was all smiles when he replied, "Marion, I could never be upset with you. You are my partner for life and I am so happy we found this loving family and I want you to explore and I want you to experience everything."

Marion looked at Ted and Kim saying, "I haven't even had Dan's cock inside me yet and I feel so magnificent after that last orgasm. Ted, since you're standing here would you do me a favor if Dan agrees?"

Marion looked at me and asked, "Dan, would it be alright with you if I got on top of you and we let Ted line your cock up with my pussy so I can take you inside me?"

Ted exclaimed, "Marion! Do you know what you are asking me to do? I've never touched another man's cock."

Marion was looking at me, I'm not sure if my shock was showing, but I didn't say a word for fear that everyone would find out how nervous I was. Finally Marion said, "Ted, you are the only man I've had inside me and if you weren't here I would have done it myself but I want you to be part of this new chapter in my life. But only if both of you agree."

Kim finally spoke up saying, "I agree with Marion. It's not like she is asking you and Dan to have sex, she only asking you to hold Dan's cock while she gets into position to take it inside her."

Ted dejectedly looked at me and I looked at him without any words being exchanged between us. Finally, Jenna added, "Ted, dad, please remember our family policy of confidentiality. Anyone not related to us, standing in this room, has signed a statement so no one can leave here and talk about what we see or do here. As one of the many females here, I've always wanted to see two or more males have sex with each other, but I will be happy to see a male holding another male's cock."

Looking directly at Ted, then at me, Jenna added, "All Marion is asking for is that Ted hold dad's cock until she slides down on it and takes it into her body. If you would take a poll right now, I'm sure the majority of us here would like to see both of you do much, much more."

Surprisingly to both Ted and me, there was pandemonium amongst all the females in the room, agreeing with Jenna.

I stared blankly at Ted and he stared at me before he finally said in a not so steady voice, "Dan, you haven't said a word, but I want you to understand we are outnumbered. Even though we are, I can see where they are coming from since we have watched two or more of the females touch each other and we got sexually aroused. All I'm going to say is, I'm not gay but if this stays in this room only, I am willing to try to do what Marion asks."

I looked around the room at all the females and I saw the look of anticipation on each of their faces. I looked into Kim's eyes and we traded silent messages. I looked at Jenna and she was all smiles waiting for me to say something, anything. I glanced to my left and saw Terri standing with her arms around Hanna and both of them were smiling and there was a look of wonderment showing on their faces. I looked back to my right and saw Mary, Beth and Shelly standing side by side with Beth in the middle and Mary reached down and inserted her finger into Beth's bald pussy causing Beth to moan. I looked down at Marion and her eyes were sparkling with delight as she apparently took my silence as acceptance to her proposal. Finally, I looked back at Ted and Kim hoping against hope one of them would say something that would make this decision much easier.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers