The Morrisons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

Once again Jenna broke the silence by saying, "This is killing me so I'm just going to ask. Dad, Ted, I have a fantasy of watching two guys jerking each other's cock until they cum. Would both of you play with each other's cock and jerk each other off until you cum?"

There was a collective gasp from around the room because Jenna had said what each of the females in the room was thinking. My head snapped around to look at Ted and Kim who were still holding each other and I asked, "Oh fuck, how did we go from Ted holding and lining up my cock with Marion's pussy to Ted and me jerking each other off?"

Ted smiled saying, "It looks like we have a decision to make ole buddy. Do we fulfill the fantasy or do we disappoint? I am a total heterosexual guy and although I've never had any inclinations towards another man, I just encouraged my wife to explore a few minutes ago. So, if I am going to practice what I preach, then it looks like I have to say yes to the request."

Suddenly Beth spoke up saying, "Only last night I heard the same thing. Someone in this very room advised me to explore my fantasies and ask for help to complete my fantasies. I'm with Jenna and probably all the other females here. Each of us, I'm sure, would love to watch two males make love to each other, but I will settle for watching them play with each other's cock. I'm not trying to make this anymore difficult than it is for two adult heterosexual males to decide what to do, but I want to remind you, this is an ideal situation. Although we might witness anything you do, no one can leave here and talk about it."

I smiled at Ted, then at Kim, before looking at Marion and Jenna laying on my bed and smiling at them. Looking back at Ted I said, "If we can get these two females to move, I am willing to try if you are."

Ted visibly gulped before replying, "Which one of us is going to wear a skirt?"

The females in the room roared with laughter and it took a few seconds for them to calm down. Then Kim said, "Marion and I will help you two get started if you want."

I looked at Kim asking, "Will you respect me in the morning, if I do this?"

Once again the females roared and Kim said, "Honey, you know I love you and always will. There's nothing you can do that would make me lose respect for you."

Marion spoke up next saying, "Ted, I love you and if you can do this with Dan, we will have a bond stronger than ever before. I agree with what Kim said."

Marion and Jenna moved off the bed and I looked at Ted before asking, "Well buddy, here goes nothing. Would you like to get down here on my bed with me?"

Ted moved slowly as he lowered his body down onto my bed. I looked at Kim asking, "What do we do to get started?"

Kim crawled on the bed and said, "I'm not sure what the two of you want to do but if you were going to lay down with me, then one of the first things we would do is kiss as we allow our hands to roam over each other's body."

Marion moved in behind Ted to give him the same support that Kim was giving me. I looked at Ted and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? We have always made it a policy in this house that all participants have to consent to any contact or sexual acts."

Ted looked back at me saying, "I'm fucking nervous as hell and I want you to know I'm still a virgin."

Terri was the first to say, "Relax Ted and let it happen, dad will be gentle with you."

I looked at Ted and although I had no romantic attraction to him, I marveled at the unique situation I found myself in. Just a moment ago, I was going to be the first man to make love to Ted's wife. Now, in a weird turn of events, I was going to be the first man to make love to Ted. Suddenly I realized my hands were sweaty and my stomach was doing flip flops. I have never been as nervous as I was at this minute.

Ted and I lay down on the bed beside each other without touching and I looked over my shoulder for direction from Kim and she simply said, "Move closer together and try not to think of being in bed with another male and just do what you would naturally do if you just got into bed with me."

I looked at Ted one last time before asking, "Are you ready to explore and provide a conclusion for their fantasy of watching two males?"

Mary said, "Ted, if you do this, I will make my body available to you whenever you want it for whatever purpose."

Shelly echoed Mary sentiments. I heard Jenna, Kim, Beth and Terri offer me the same thing so I figured a few moments of exploration was going to be worth having female bodies at my disposal.

I reached out with my hand and picked up Ted's cock and wrapped my hand around it. I can't describe the feeling of holding another man's cock in my hand other than its fucking weird. A few moments after I picked up Ted's cock, I felt his hand wrap around my cock and a shiver surged through my body. Cheers rose from all the females gathered in the room as they watched Ted begin to stroke my cock and I started to stroke his. Then a chant started with, "Kiss him..... Kiss him."

Once again I looked over my shoulder at Kim who said, "Only if you two want to."

I looked at Ted and saw he was looking over his shoulder at Marion to get advice from her. I continued to stroke Ted's cock and for some reason, after a few minutes of stroking, it didn't seem to matter to me anymore. Ted looked back at me then closed his eyes and started moving his face towards mine. The first touch of his lips on mine was something less than stimulating, but to make it look good I kissed him once, twice and the third time we stayed connected for a few seconds longer than we had previously. I pulled back and Ted opened his eyes and I said, "This is certainly fucking weird but at least I'm getting used to holding your cock."

Kim said, "Why don't you guys switch around so you can jerk each other off and Marion and I will switch sides and we'll keep your mind busy by kissing each of you."

After a brief hesitation I got up to move and once again cheers broke out among the females watching us. True to her word, Kim moved over on Ted's side of the bed and Marion moved around until she was down on the bottom of the bed with me. I gripped Ted's cock and started stroking it without any fanfare and Marion leaned over and started kissing me with plenty of battling tongues. Ted was reciprocating by slowly stroking my cock. All the females I've ever been with have stroked my cock but for some reason it felt weird to me, knowing it was Ted who was stroking me now.

Jenna spoke up saying, "Daddy, you know I love you and always will."

I looked at Jenna knowing something more was going to come out of her mouth any second when she worked up all her courage to ask. Finally Jenna asked, "Daddy, will you do your lil girl a favor and suck Ted's cock, so I can watch you? I'm sure I speak for all of the females in the room when I say, my fantasies have included watching two males sucking each other's cock."

Ted choked and started coughing when he heard Jenna. I involuntarily gasped in surprise. I looked at Jenna and asked, "Jenna baby, are you sure you want to see your daddy suck Ted's cock?"

Jenna replied, "Daddy, I'd really love to watch you suck his cock, but only if you want to."

Kim was watching me and when she saw me looking at her she simply nodded her head and went back to kissing Ted. I looked at Marion who was smiling from ear to ear. After a few moments of indecision and a few more of hesitation I moved just a little so Ted's cock was near my face. It seemed everyone in the room was holding their breath waiting to see what I was going to do. Silently, I made my decision and as I looked up at Jenna she moved next to me and leaned over and took Ted's cock away from me, opened her mouth and swallowed the head of his cock then allowed the rest of it to slide into her mouth. Ted moaned and looked down to see Jenna sucking his cock. Jenna pulled off and looked at me saying, "Your turn daddy."

Without any further thought I leaned forward and imitated Jenna's actions by swallowing the head of Ted's cock and then moved my head downward so the rest of his cock could slide into my mouth. Suddenly I felt a warm mouth on my cock and when I looked out of the corner of my eye I saw Jenna doing the same to me as she had done to Ted. When she pulled away I watched Ted move in and follow Jenna's lead. Both of us were sucking cock and the females in the room cheered loudly and clapped their hands. But it was Terri and Hanna who moved up on the bed and sat right next to us and watched both Ted and me pleasure each other.

I moved my tongue around the base of Ted's cock head the way I loved having it done to me and soon Ted was moaning and pumping his hips towards me. Ted caught on to the way I moved my tongue and he started doing the same to me. I involuntarily moaned because it felt great. It wasn't long before I pulled off Ted's cock and quietly said, "Ted if you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

Marion immediately replied, "Ted, keep doing what you're doing and make him cum in your mouth for me. Baby, I love you so much."

Without saying a word Ted continued to suck my cock while his tongue swirled around the base of it. It didn't take long and I felt my cum start to move rapidly towards the end of my cock. I groaned saying, "Oh fuck, that feels so good and here is comes."

For the first time in my life I filled another man's mouth full of my cum and I could feel him trying to swallow it as shot after shot blew out of my cock. When I felt my orgasm start to fade I renewed my efforts to suck Ted's cock and soon his moans grew louder as he pumped his cock ferociously into my mouth. Suddenly he groaned saying, "Here it comes."

Like Ted, I did my best to swallow each shot but he was pumping sporadically and suddenly my mouth was full of cum as well as Ted's cock. With my comfort level at a medium level I continued to swallow until all the cum was out of my mouth and then I licked Ted's cock until all his cum was cleaned off his cock. When I finished I looked up at everyone standing around and suddenly all of the females crawled up on my bed and sat down. I moved around so I sitting up against the head board of my bed looking at everyone.

Beth, my quiet secretary spoke up first saying, "Dan Morrison, you are truly a man of your word. I am proud to call you friend but even more than that, I'd love to be able to call you my lover if that's ok with your family."

Kim was next saying, "I knew from the beginning my man was special but we have two very special heterosexual men here, girls. I never told Dan about my fantasy to watch two males because the subject has never come up. We've always done whatever we wanted and tonight we added another chapter to our continuing story. I realize that each of you, who are not immediate family, have signed a confidentiality statement, but I'm going to suggest we make a pack between all of us to protect our special men and never speak about anything they have done here tonight or may do in the future. Men like these two don't come along every day, so we need to protect them at all costs."

Marion spoke next saying, "Ted and I are so grateful to be with people like all of you where we can feel comfortable enough to explore. I agree with Kim. As a female with the same fantasy as all of you, we need to protect these special men who are willing to put it all on the line to fulfill our fantasies."

Kim asked, "Do each of you pledge to keep our play time to this combined little group and no one outside the group assembled here and now will ever learn about these wonderful men?" Each one of the women in the room raised their right hand and agreed to the pledge, as their bond.

I looked at Ted then raised my hand in a high five and said, "This would never have happened under any other circumstances. But I want to tell you, if asked, I would suck your cock again."

Ted smiled at me before saying, "I guess that labels us as bi-sexual now because like you, I would suck your cock again."

Then Ted looked around at all the females sitting on the bed before he added, "Please do me a favor and never ask Dan or I to have anal sex because that's where I draw the line. I won't even consider doing that with any man."

I looked at Ted saying, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I won't do that either."

Mary started moving up the bed towards me saying, "Dan, I think you have some unfinished business to take care of and you can't do it with that limp noodle lying between your legs. I'm going to get your cock hard so you can fuck Marion and take her virgin, exclusive, Ted only, pussy."

Ted smiled at Marion and said, "Babe, this time I won't have any problems holding Dan's cock so you can slide that wonderful piece of meat inside you. Come over here and lean this way so Dan can kiss your mouth while I'm kissing and sucking on your titties. That way it will give Mary time to work her magic on Dan's cock."

It didn't take Mary long before she had me standing straight up and leaned back showing everyone she has special skills when working with a wilted cock. Marion moved down and straddled my hips. Ted reached between her spread thighs and tenderly gripped my cock and stroked it a few times before he said, "Ok my love, slid down this love pole and enjoy yourself."

Everyone watched as Marion slowly moved her hips downward until the mushroom head of my cock parted her glistening pussy lips. Marion paused and took a deep breath and said, "One big cock for Marion Johnson and one more cock for Ted and Marion Johnson."

Everyone in the room seemed to be holding their breath as Marion slowly slid her sopping wet, tight and hot pussy down my cock until I was completely buried deep inside her. To make sure she was totally impaled on my cock, Marion ground her pubic area against mine. There was a collective sigh heard when Marion said, "Oh my God, Dan, your cock feels so good inside me. Thank you, Ted and Kim, for making all this possible."

Jenna scrambled forward saying, "Daddy, I want you to lick my pussy while Marion rides your cock."

Jenna straddled my head and presented her puckered rosebud asshole and her deliciously wet, small pussy for me to lick and suck. As I attacked her asshole Jenna leaned forward and pulled Marion into a hug then she started kissing her. Marion was breathing in small gasps as she continued to grind her pubic against mine in sporadic moves, jerking at times when my cock head pushed against her cervix. Kim and Ted sat together at the bottom of my bed so they could watch my cock disappear into Marion every time she rose up a little before settling back down.

Jenna had two orgasms before she finally fell off to my right side, then turned around and laid her head on my shoulder and watched Marion satisfy herself. Marion rode my cock about ten minutes before she asked, "Dan, would you take me missionary style so I can feel this wonderful cock pumping into my pussy?"

I looked up at Marion saying, "Darling, I will take your wonderful tight pussy any way you want me to."

I pulled Marion down to my chest and Jenna moved off my shoulder and I rolled Marion and I over so I ended up on top and I didn't even have to take my cock out of her. When we settled into position I pushed myself up on my hands and started to pump my cock into Marion. I picked up tempo and the sound of slapping skin echoed in the room.

Marion's breath became ragged as she bucked wildly under me. As the moments passed she moaned breathlessly whispering, "Please, Dan, don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop now! I've waited so long for this to happen. Oh...fuck this is so good. Dan, you are so good at this. Don't .....ohhhhhhhhhhh...... my....... GOD............. DON'T STOP!"

Marion's body was engulfed in another mind boggling orgasm as I began to fill her waiting pussy with a load of my cum. The combination of both of us enjoying mutual orgasms caused both of us to be very vocal. Marion's body went rigid and her pussy squeezed my cock in the final spasms of her orgasm. Then she relaxed and collapsed on the bed breathing heavily at first then steadily slowed. Sweat was dripping off my chin as I leaned down and kissed Marion and said, "Thank you for such a lovely ride. You are an amazing woman and Ted is a very lucky man."

Marion said, "Don't pull out until we are ready to get up because I don't want to leak all over your bed."

I said, "Let me move us to the edge of the bed and then you can get up and we can go get a shower and come back. I hope our guests will wait for our return so we can talk."

Slowly without pulling out of Marion's pussy I moved us to the edge of the bed. We moved rapidly off the bed and Marion and I disappeared into the bathroom. Kim and Ted followed us into the bathroom and Marion went right to the toilet and sat down to pee. When she finished Kim took her place while Marion adjusted the bidet and douched. Kim asked her to leave the water running in the bidet and when Marion stood up, Kim took her place. I turned the water on and adjusted it in the shower and Ted and I stood under the water waiting for our wives to join us.

I looked at Ted and said, "In your wildest nightmare, would you ever have guessed that you would suck another man's cock?"

Ted looked at me and said, "If another man had even touched my package, I'd have broke both his arms off and fed them to him. I am totally surprised at what happened here tonight with so many witnesses, I'm a little nervous that someone might say something. I'm not ashamed of what we did but at the same time, I don't want anyone else to know, if you get my drift."

I looked at Ted, then down at his cock and said, "I'm just as nervous as you are, I think. Kim and I have always been open with each other and although she has always engaged in sex with Jenna, the subject never came up about me being with another man until tonight. I meant it when I said I would experiment more if the occasion ever arises again."

Kim and Marion stepped into the shower with Ted and me then Kim said, "I want you to know, both of you guys have a bunch of drooling pussies out there in the bedroom. You fulfilled a female fantasy that is barely ever satisfied. I know watching both of you made me so wet; it's a wonder I didn't float off the bed."

Marion said, "I love both of you guys. After watching both of you tonight, I feel we are a new team and there's nothing that can break our new bond."

We finished our shower and all of us stepped out and dried off. Ted and I walked back into the bedroom and found everyone still in there sitting on my bed talking. We moved to the head of the bed and crawled on and sat with our backs to the headboard. Kim and Marion joined us a few minutes later with Kim beside Ted and Marion beside me.

I started the conversation with, "Things got a little wild here tonight and both Ted and I are more than a little nervous, but not regretful over what happened. We talked in the shower and have decided that we want to stress upon all of you the importance of not letting the event of this evening leave this room."

Mary spoke up and said, "We were talking about this while all of you were in the shower and we fully understand the ramifications of the double standards in this country. Two females can get away with almost anything while two males will be vilified. I speak for all of us when I say we took a second oath not to say anything while the four of you were in the shower. There is truly something special about the two of you and we want to keep it that way."

Ted smiled saying, "Mary, Shelly, I am so glad that I assigned you this detail."

Hanna looked at me then at Ted saying, "Before tonight I knew this family was special, but now I understand, all of those who have contact with you are special too. Thank you for accepting me and allowing me to be a part of this wonderful group."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers