The Morrisons Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly Tom moved up his mother's body and kissed her passionately. He moved his hips until he felt his cock at the opening of his mother's pussy. He gently pushed forward into the heated depths of her body. Janet moaned softly and wrapped her legs around her son and held him deep inside her. The walls of her pussy contracted and massaged his cock.

Normally, Tom had plenty of stamina but the pulsing action of his mother's pussy was milking him to the point where his orgasm just happened without any preliminary notice. He wasn't alone; his mother also experienced another earth shaking orgasm at the same time. Tom pulled out of his mother's tight pussy and lay down beside her. They hugged and kissed passionately as they professed their love for each other.

"Mom that felt so wonderful. I've heard some girls can use their muscles to do what you just did, but I've never experienced it before. It felt so weird but at the same time it was so wonderful. I can't wait to make love to you again."

"Yes honey, if a girl exercises the muscles in her vagina on a regular basis, she will be able to do what I just did. It's sort of like when you go to the gym and exercise your muscles and they get big enough so you can flex them." Janet replied

"Tom, are you saying that you want to make love to your mother again?"

"Oh mom," Tom replied as he looked lovingly into his mother's eyes, "Of course I do. I love you. I never fathomed this would happen between us. Since it has, if you'll let me, I want to make love to you over and over again."

"Oh sweetheart, of course I want to make love to you again. This is all new to us but I really do like all this openness. I was unsure at first but now, I see so much love between everyone, contrary to what my mother told me when I was growing up. My mother is probably rolling over in her grave just at the thought I let you see me naked. She'd flip out if she knew we made love."

In another bedroom, Audrey and Frank were also resting after a long and satisfying sexual encounter. Frank took his time and make sure Audrey achieved a few orgasms before he blew his load of cum on her stomach.

Audrey got off the bed and went to the bathroom and washed the cum off her body and then brought a washcloth back so Frank could clean himself. Once that was accomplished, they cuddled up to each other. As they rested, they talked quietly.

*******************

With Dan, Kim and Beth in the cabin taking a nap, Jake, Kathy and the rest of the Thompson family decided to wander around. Before they left the cabin area, everyone grabbed a towel. Even though the resort beach was nearly empty, they walked down the white sand until they didn't see anyone. The conversation between them ranged from amazement of how fast the arrangements had been made to fly them to the private Hawaiian resort to total surprise that Beth was actually going to get married.

Beth's brother Martin made the comment that he thought Beth would grow old as an old maid because she was always interested in working and hardly ever dated. It was Carrie who pointed out needlessly that if it wasn't for Beth, they'd all be home on the farm instead of being in Hawaii.

"From now on," Kathy said thoughtfully, "I want you kids to be ready to travel at a moment's notice. Keep some kind of bag partially packed so you can just add a few things you might need. With Beth marrying Dan, there's no telling when they'll want us to travel with them."

Martin slid his hand down his girlfriend's back and rested it on her ass. She looked up at him with a sly smile saying, "I'd love to be married in Hawaii. Do you think your sister will have enough pull to get us back here when it's time for us?"

"You'll have to ask her, Jill." Martin replied. "But right now, I have something else in mind, if you're interested."

"Martin my love, what ever could you be talking about?" Jill giggled

"If I know my brother, and I know I do," Helen spoke up, "He wants to spread those delicious thighs of yours, expose your hairless pussy to his gawking gaze before he dives face first into your juicy slit with his tongue leading the way. How did I do Marty?"

"You did pretty well." Martin replied, "The exception to your description is, I planned to spend some quality time working my way up to her pussy, even though I love the idea of spreading these wonderful legs all the way open so I had full access to Jill's pussy. However, I plan to pause briefly behind each knee for a nibble and light kisses before I continue my move slowly up each inner thigh to my goal."

"Ummm ... hello, I'm right here," Jill interrupted, "Like I'd really like to be part of this conversation."

"Oh stop Jill." Carrie added. "You've been around this family long enough to know when we have something to share between us; you'll get a small speaking part sooner or later."

Everyone broke out laughing and it was Jake who came to Jill's rescue saying, "Jill, the way Martin describes what he's going to be doing to that beautiful body of yours, you'll soon be ooooohhhhing and aaaaawwwwing. Those appreciative kinds of noises will let Martin know he's doing a good job."

"Dad," Jill challenged, "No matter who's between my legs, doing what Martin described, will cause me to make those noises, even that hot looking Dan Morrison. Beth sure scored, big time, with that one."

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Martin asked as he turned towards Jill.

"Oh no honey, please don't get me wrong," Jill quickly added, "You know I love sex but this is the first time I've really been exposed to this kind of nudity. Sure, back home we are nude but, wow, I've seen so many different cocks in the past twelve hours it's a little overwhelming."

"Then to top it all off with all the sights and sounds of people making love wherever they want, in the open or places where other people can see them, I'm adjusting but WOW, this is quite an adjustment to back home. Honey, I'm just not used to all this." Martin pulled Jill a little closer to him as they walked down the beach with the others.

Helen was the next to say, "I agree with Jill, I'm also overwhelmed by all of this. I've only been exposed to family nudism and this is like being a kid in a candy store. I can't believe some of the sights I've been seeing. I really love this place and being nude with everyone. There were a few guys in the cafeteria this morning looking at me, actually they were staring at my pussy, and I didn't even care. I have to admit, I didn't close my legs so I guess I'm partially at fault for letting them stare."

"Helen my love," Peter said, "I don't mind if you let some of these guys stare at your body. I'm your husband and I know I'll get to take you back to the cottage tonight and curl up next to you. There is no room in our marriage for any jealousy, from either of us."

"Hear that Martin," Jill injected. "There's no room for jealousy in their relationship. I love that idea especially with some of those hunks who are running around here. Would you mind, if one of those big guys did to me, what you were describing a few minutes ago?"

"Before I answer that question directly," Martin responded, "You know my mother and father raised my siblings and me as nudists. As parents, they were very good at educating us about the nudist lifestyle. One of the major items they taught us and reinforced almost daily is nudism has nothing to do with any sexual act."

"My brother, my sisters and I grew up without hiding our nude bodies from each other. I've watched my brother and sisters develop from children into young adults. Once the girls learned they could get a rise out of Peter and me by spreading their legs, they used to tease us by sitting with their legs wide open. Beth and Emily used to giggle when we got a hard-on, while looking at them. Peter and I spent many hours jerking off after looking at our sisters but we never tried to touch them."

"All this openness about sex is new to me as it is to you. I don't have any problems with people sharing their body with each other but I don't want to get involved with a lot of drama. If you want to find one of those hunks, as you call them, and let him do whatever to your body, I won't be offended or jealous. There are some marvelous looking chicks running around here I might be able to hook up with and do to her what I was going to do to you. But if I do, I don't expect you to be jealous either." Martin finished saying.

"Martin," Helen said with a huge smile on her face, "I wouldn't mind if you did those things to me. I mean, look at my pussy; just listening to this discussion got me all wet. You and Peter can swap partners and we'll keep it in the family."

"Hot damn, that sounds like a great idea Helen." Martin added. "You have a great body and I'd love to explore you inch by inch. Especially that lil wet spot between your legs."

Jill looked at Martin and then at Peter before she said, "Listen guys if Helen is agreeable to switching for a day or so, I'll become Peter's wife and Helen can become Martin's girlfriend. And if we do switch, we'll treat each other as if we were real partners. That means anything goes for the time we agree to switch."

Jake and Kathy along with the others had been listening to the exchange. Jake finally said, "Please understand, all of us are still new to this sexual openness, different partners, physical love between brothers and sisters, parents and siblings. Kathy and I raised our family as nudists so we've always seen each other's nude body and as far as I know, there's never been any sexual activity outside what is socially acceptable."

"Your mother and I, along with Beth's help, have learned, love can, and should, be shared with more than your chosen partner, as long as all persons are in consensus. I don't want to sound like one of those stuffy philosophers so I'll narrow it down in a less complicated term, you CAN, teach an old dog new tricks."

"You don't have to officially swap partners, to enjoy the passions of each other. You can let things happen naturally. If Helen wants to play with Martin and Jill with Peter just do it, as long as everyone agrees. Kathy and I have learned that love really doesn't have any boundaries. Beth along with all those who live and love at the Morrison's estate taught us we can share our love with anyone. At first it was a little weird but now, it seems so natural."

Jill squeezed Martin's hand a little tighter before she said, "I want to make love on the beach with Martin before I think about having sex with anyone else."

"Jake and I are going to make love on the beach also." Kathy said, "We won't care if any of you watch or even if one or more of you want to join us."

Martin reached over and cupped Jill's right breast and squeezed it before he pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger. Jill purred, "I'll give you a half hour to stop that. You know how sensitive my nipples are."

"Sweetheart," Martin said, "I want to make love to you and I don't care who watches us. I'm going to make you scream so everyone will know you are enjoying yourself."

Kathy was quick to realize what Martin said and she asked, "Are you a screamer Jill?"

Jill blushed, "I have been known to make a little noise once in a while, before Martin and I achieved our orgasms."

"Ha, Ha, Ha," Martin laughed, "A little noise, you say? I missed hearing the 8 o'clock train going through the other night because you were screaming in ecstasy."

"Oh my God, MARTIN!" Jill admonished, "You're such a liar!"

"Ok, well," Martin backtracked, "Maybe I did hear the whistle blow one time before you drowned it out with all the noise you made."

Jill slapped Martin's arm playfully, "Martin is really stretching the truth, please don't believe him."

"There's nothing wrong with being vocally appreciative when you're stimulated to new heights. If Martin was able to make you scream like he said he did, then he's a good catch and you should marry him before he gets away." Helen calmly said.

"That's right honey," Kathy whispered, "Catch that boy if you feel he's right for you. There are so many girls out there who are complaining their man cums and then falls asleep, leaving them high and dry. If Martin and you are compatible and he makes you scream, don't be shy and bashful about it, tell the world you have a good man."

"Ok," Jill said as she glanced at the others, "Yes, Martin made me scream and my toes curled with the continuous string of orgasms he gave me the other night. GOD, I didn't think I was ever going to stop. It was marvelous!"

"Thank you honey!" Martin said as he leaned towards her and kissed her cheek.

"Jill, you've been nude at the house many times and I've always admired your fantastic body, however I'd like to add, you can press your lovely body against me any time you want." Jake added.

"Dad, I want to thank you for that compliment, you and mom have always made me feel welcome in your home. I was fifty percent sure Martin was joking and teasing me when he told me everyone was nude when they were in the house. I was determined to take a wait and see attitude and try not to be too surprised if he wasn't. I was a nervous wreck the first time I came to your house, but everyone was gracious and made me feel at home." Jill recanted.

"I don't want to interrupt you honey," Martin said, "This looks like a nice place to enjoy some quiet time."

"I'm going to take a dip before I settle down to rest." Kathy said, "Who's coming with me?"

Everyone stopped walking and placed their towel on the beach before they headed towards the water. The gentle waves lapped at their feet and legs as everyone slowly walked out until they were waist deep. Jill was the first to dive into the water and that's all it took for everyone else to follow.

Now in chest deep water for most everyone, Helen said, "Jill, you mentioned everyone made you feel at home the first time you went to the house and I want to tell you that's exactly how they treated me when I went there the first time. I was very nervous about being nude in front of everyone especially Peter's father and brother. Mom was in the kitchen wearing only an apron and Peter introduced me to her. Then she encouraged me to go with Peter up to his room and get undressed. I asked her if I could wear my panties and she told me I could, if I wanted to."

"To make a long story shorter, I took off everything in Peter's room after we talked a little more. Then the two of us walked down stairs together. Mom smiled when she saw me completely nude then handed me an apron and asked me to help her finish dinner. Peter went into the living room and watched the news."

"When dad came into the house, mom met him and kissed him without touching anything but his lips. She introduced me to him and he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug while welcoming me to his home."

"He released me then sniffed the air and laughed whole-heartedly before saying, "Girl, you smell like you've been in the barn, when I get my clothes off, we can go shower together and get you smelling pretty again."

Peter had heard me squeal when dad hugged me and had come out into the kitchen just in time to hear dad make his offer. I looked at Peter, who was grinning from ear to ear, before I said, "Thanks but I'll take a rain check on the shower. Do you know I never did get to shower with dad?"

Everyone started laughing as Jake spoke up saying, "Helen, when we get back to the cabin, we can solve that little problem. I have a whole new appreciation for showering with others and I'd love to have the chance to wash your body."

Helen turned towards her father-in-law, "Not to sound repetitive dad but can I take a rain check on the shower with you? If everything goes according to what I have planned, my pussy will be full of your son's cum and we will be on a tight schedule to get ready for the weddings."

"Ok, I've waited this long, I guess I could wait a little while longer."

"I didn't come out here to swim in the ocean. I want to make love to my man on a sandy beach in Hawaii." Jill said.

Martin and Jill joined hands and together they walked out of the water and onto the beach. Once on the beach they turned and hugged each other. Peter called out, "Give that woman some lovin' or I'll have to come up there and show you how it's done."

Helen started giggling as she said, "Now that would be a show I'd want to see on film. Jill double teamed by a couple of farm boys. We can call it, Down on the Hawaii Delight!"

Jill also giggled as she dropped to her knees, reached out and tenderly held Martin's cock between her right thumb and index finger. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock before she licked it. She looked up at Martin and extended her tongue and licked the head of his cock like it was a lollipop. Martin groaned, "OH BABY, that's feels so good."

After a few more licks she opened her mouth and swallowed the head of Martin's cock. Jill moved her mouth slowly up and down the length of Martin's cock as he murmured encouragement to his fiancé.

Everyone else had walked out of the water and was standing close enough to hear Jill try to say something to Martin with half his cock still in her mouth. Immediately Kathy scolded, "Jill, didn't your momma ever tell you not to speak with your mouth full?"

"I think you're jealous you aren't in my place mom." Jill said after she pulled Martin's cock out of her mouth.

Kathy dropped to her knees in the white sand and gently pulled her husband's cock to her open mouth before she engulfed it. She moved up and down his shaft a couple of times, to get it coated with saliva. With everyone watching, she reached out and gripped her husband's ass cheeks and slowly pulled towards her. Slowly Jake's cock disappeared into her mouth with the head of his cock sliding deep into her throat. Kathy didn't stop until her nose was pressed tightly against her husband's bald pubic area. She held her position for almost fifteen seconds before she slowly pulled back.

"OMG!" Jill exclaimed, "That was so fucking awesome!"

With a huge smile on her face Kathy said, "That's the proper way to suck a cock. Deep throat your man and he'll love you forever." Without waiting for any further discussion, Kathy turned back to Jake's cock and began to suck and swallow his cock.

Off to Kathy's right, Jill was making valiant attempts to deep throat Martin but each time his cock head reached her throat, she gagged. Kathy noticed Jill's actions and slowly pulled off her husband's cock and quietly said, "I've heard some say, deep throating a cock is easier if you swallow when his cock gets to the back of your mouth, while others have said if you hum at the same time you push forward, it will go into your throat easier. I've heard guys call deep throating a hummer so there may be some truth in it. It takes practice, so don't get discouraged. Personally, I've never had a problem swallowing Jake's cock."

As Kathy turned her attention back to her husband's cock, Jill said, "Thanks mom, I'll try that and don't worry I'm not going to give up, I want my man to be as happy as yours is."

For the next half hour or so, most of the Thompson family enjoyed making love to their partner on the white sandy beach with the ocean gently slapping the sand. Each one of them enjoyed orgasmic bliss while listening to each other. Soon each couple walked back to the ocean to rinse off the sweat and sand. As a family should, they waited until everyone was finished before they started their trek back to the resort. They had a couple of weddings to get ready for.

*******************

When the Thompson clan arrived back at the coconut grove, they waved at all of us who were relaxing in the shade. Each of us had something cool and refreshing in a tall glass with fruit around the rim. We watched as they walked to their cabin. Inside, they took turns showering, with the girls going first. When they finished Kathy walked over to where we were still enjoying the peacefulness of the resort. She was followed by Jill, Helen, Emily and Carrie right behind her.

1...910111213...18