All Comments on 'The Most Amazing Night!'

by sluttyminds

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Hit the road, Jack!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow! what a frank, direct and confident man.

Your families, your friends and your personal and professional entourage must be really proud to see that you fully assume your special relationship without hiding it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude. You don't have to hide it any more. You were so excited at the end to eat cum...you don't need the wife anymore. Just go straight to the source and suck all the cum you want from the big black dicks you seem so obsessed with.

It's clear you are a bottom.

So just go with it. Be yourself and admit you are gay...and get all the dick you want.

Sincr your wife now has zero respect for you as a man...just let your wife go and find the actual real man that she needs. Since she'll never be happy with you ever again.

Don't live a lie. You are gay bro.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Hey, asshole. If she is 5 years younger than you and you’ve been dating since she was 16…..that means you were 21, fuckwad.

Which also makes you, depending on the state, an admitted sex offender or at least a wannabe sex offender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I figure this faggot will be sucking black dicks to get the cum fresh from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really sucks. How is she a loving wife? He is a cock sucker, cum eater while she seems to like BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't waste our time writing this worthless dribble.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

For a 1st timer you were great! I especially like the fact that you had only a few word-level gaffs...obviously you proof read your stories. I think you will not get very high scores. Males are 80% of the audience here and, while many men enjoy watching their girl enjoy sex with someone else, I do not think that many want to eat a guy's cum out of his girls twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should probably just go ahead and admit your a wimp cuckold. Writing this story and saying you're not is clear evidence you want to be. The only issue is whether your woman will wise up and kick your ass to the curb so she can be with a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you are one extremely sick motherfucker. By the way shitbird, this garbage belongs in fetish, not LW or IR. FETISH. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another selfish vile wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No matter how much you rehash a crap story... it is still crap.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

What a load cobblers. So stupid on every level. Not a decent character whatsoever and not even an attempt at a coherent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wimpy cuck tale. You stated, "I'm sure this is just the beginning of something beautifully special."

.

Nope, no chance of that happening. These things always end in disaster. Disaster for the relationship, disaster for your self-esteem, and even more erosion of your obviously substandard mental health.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

1 star only because there is no 0 (zero) star rating category. Why are there so many cuckold stories on Literotica? Should be a category just for them instead of lumping them in with the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another mentally ill person telling an unimaginative and disgusting cuck story. 2 stars.

/

By the way, for you sad bastards that never read anything except stories on this site, it's worthless drivel, not "dribble" dammit, DRIVEL. WORTHLESS DRIVEL, and yes, that's a good description for this story.

pcarppcarpalmost 2 years ago

Hey, Fuck these haters. You do you and forget about them. Did you notice 90% of them posted as "anonymous"?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser’s latest idiot with his bright idea for a Jamal and the white whore ir/ cuck story. Always fresh ideas and plots in LW.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This is a true story. Nope it isnt.

And you clearly are a retread latently homosexual writer, and you literally gave us a completely by the numbers "true" story.

I'd laugh my ass off at this but it would be more effort than you spent in writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category.

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Nice story, and very well told. Thanks! Looking forward to more…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I.R. dickhead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You probably would have gotten better feedback in the interracial section.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

The all-commentary style, with what dialogue there is, being pretty weak, relegates this to just another 'Penthouse Letters' redux. Conflict, interesting characters, dialogue and a semblance of a plot make for interesting reading. I try to read all writers' early attempts, and I would suggest you rewrite this or create something new that interests the reader. In the Literotica 'How To' section there are some excellent articles on writing, especially dialogue. Even a crummy story - even it's just a vignette - can be an interesting read if you have decent characters interacting with good dialogue. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nigga story belongs in interracial, cuckboi

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Awful. Another Cuck milestone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was very inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great first story. Hopefully you have many others to share in the future. Piss on the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sharing your woman with another man is an unbelievably intense experience. Many writers attempt to capture the emotions involved but fall short because they have never been in that situation. It would seem that you have. Good for you. Please continue to post more about this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully he keeps on banging her till there’s a black baby in her tummy for you to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve been hinting to my wife how much this type of thing would turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was an amazing night.

It really took a while for my friend Tommy to admit it was actually a miracle. His fiancee cheated on him right before their wedding. I told him to consider it a blessing that she done it before they married and had children. I introduced him to my cousin and 25 years later they have 2 children and 3 grandchildren as of now.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

This anonymous commenter says it all, doesn't it?

....." great first story. Hopefully you have many others to share in the future. Piss on the idiots." Amazing that he asks the author to piss on him!?

licouple5licouple5over 1 year ago

great story. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he doesn't swallow thair I will I love swallowing several loads of cum and being stretched out and pimped to gang bangs 5he more cum in my man pussie running.out of me it is so fucking hot and I milk them dry and clean thair cocks well even rite now I have a large cock in my ass and he said he will pull it out and fill my mouth intill it hits the back of my throat yum yum cum slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to join in let me know I'll dress really slutty for you make sure you have lots of black cock waiting for me cum slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I will never forget the moment my husband went down on me after another guy came in me. I wasn’t expecting it and he told me afterwards that he wasn’t either. But it was undoubtedly one of the hottest moments. He said it was a spur of the moment decision and while it hasn’t happened again, he definitely says it might in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bella storia.... mi piacciono le confessioni cukcold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous