The Most Beautiful Day of Life

Story Info
I had sex with my best friend. On the day of her wedding.
889 words
4.09
20.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spoiler: I had sex with my best friend. On the day of her wedding.

Suzan and I met 30 years ago in college. Romance studies. I was the only man among a lot of women. Now, of course, everyone thinks: great, cock of the walk. But fiddlesticks. My female fellow students were mainly interested in literature and linguistics and were obviously not interested in me. Except for Suzan.

It quickly became clear that she had a crush on me. I found her likeable, but nothing more.

In the many years we've known each other, I've met a few of her lovers. Then 10 years ago she met Thomas. The two are, it can be said and seen, a happy couple. He is an engineer and she is a PR professional. He is down-to-earth and she is creative. They complement each other perfectly.

Then last year came the announcement: we're getting married. I was happy for them. And at the same time I was a little envious. In my own relationship, things tend to go up and down.

The wedding takes place at a mountain lake. Suzan looks gorgeous in her wedding dress. After the wedding ceremony, Suzan and Thomas each give each other a declaration of love. Honest and emotional. I am deeply moved.

Afterwards appetizers, toasts, and the usual small talk with the other guests. I am just talking to my partner when Suzan come up to me: "Could you please help me carry presents to our room? The gift table is getting too full."

"Sure." I say. I jam as many gifts under my arm as I can and follow her to the bridal suite.

There is restful silence after the noise in the ballroom. I put the gifts down.

"I have to go to the bathroom for a minute," she says with an apologetic smile und closes the bathroom door behind her.

I look around the suite. Clothes clutter, plates of leftover food, the bed unmade. "Interesting," I think. I only know Suzan as top organized.

I hear her pee and I realize: this is the closest I have ever been to Suzan in all these years of our friendship.

She comes out of the bathroom, her pantyhose in her hand: "Way too hot!". The pantyhose lands on a pile of clothes.

She reaches for a blue garter on the window ledge, puts her right foot on a peg, gathers her skirt and pushes it up her thigh so I can see her panties. Without warning, it shoots into my loins. A savage pleasure. I am shocked at my reaction and frantically avert my gaze. Only to find Suzan fixing me, "Do you like what you see?"

I gulp. Actually, I would have to lie now. But I sense: she knows.

"Yes."

Pause.

"Do you want to see more?"

I can't believe my ears.

"Yes."

And then it happens, just like that. She slowly pulls her panties to the side and I get hot and cold. She runs her index finger over her labia, stops at the clit. Exposes it slowly and circles it gently. She then pulls back the panties.

"Now I want to see something, too." She grins at me.

She means it and I unbutton my pants. My penis has already pushed out over the edge of my underpants

"Stop." she says.

I pause and think, "A pity, it would have been too good."

But she comes close to me, her soft breath on my face. Holds me with her gaze, and starts stroking my glans. Then she squeezes it and lets go again. She does this a few times and I can barely hold on. Just before I come, she lets go of me. I breathe a sigh of relief.

She takes a few steps back and takes off her panties. Sits down on the bed, pushes her wedding dress up and slowly spreads her legs.

"Do you like, with tongue...?"

I like. Absolutely. And am already between her legs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her massaging her breasts.

Not long and she starts to shake and moans loudly. Pushes me away and closes her legs. Her eyes are closed. After some time she opens them: "That was wonderful."

And I: am simply delighted. My penis feels the same way and Suzan raises an eyebrow questioningly. I nod.

This time she massages my whole penis. Licks over my glans and then takes it fully into her mouth.

"I'm about to cum!" I gasp. Want to give her a choice. But she keeps her lips tightly closed and I cum in her mouth. She doesn't let go until I calm down.

Then she reaches for a water bottle and drinks in greedy gulps. I frantically try to think of some unctuous words, but she beats me to it.

"It was just the easiest thing to do. No evidence. " Wide grin.

I have to laugh off, and she joins in. And the spell is broken.

We get dressed. Checking glances, if everything fits.

"Are we going to stay best friends?" she asks with a furrowed brow.

"Absolutely," I say, meaning it.

She kisses me on the mouth: "Well then, let's go into battle".

I turn off the light, she closes the door and we go back into the ballroom.