All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 10'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Mystery creature?

Well, this chapter add alot of drama! I cant believe the princess got shoved! The brother is such a dick! I wanna know how he found her room in the first place. The doctor seems Like such a chill dude, I ship the princess and the doctor. And damn, Muriel wanting all that loving!!

I keep picturing what he looks like, hes tall, lots of teeth. His hands and teeth seem normal tho. Like they arnt sharp or his nails arnt sharp, cause she doesnt feel anything like that when they touch and stuff. He says his body morphed, so unless hes that creature on the roof, he might even have wings. Or something is watching her(drama bomb) and the older brother seems very uninterested in his younger brother. So, hes probs the reason for him getting cursed, I'm calling it. Lastly, I'm very surprised he has condoms in this time. Might have just added that for fun, but could you imagine if they did have those back them?! But atleast he caps his off. Nice dude! Cant wait for more!

#TeamFerret

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dying here!

I've read most if not all of your other stories, but this one has me so hooked! I'm dying to know what is coming next! You're doing an amazing job tantalizing us! Kudos and write faster!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...