All Comments on 'The Most Perverted Game'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Not my usual thing, but clever and well done.

The author works hard at making the premise believable.

I wouldn't mind reading another story where the woman wins.

Raven7890Raven7890over 3 years ago
More more more

I want to hear more about his exploits! It would have been so hot to take her like prey from behind out in the grass. Make it a series pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FTDS

That's it. She's not going to go back and find Vitansky. She's not going to get revenge?? I'm going to wait and see if another chapter is added before scoring. Right now it's a 5* but if not continued a 1* Not a good way to leave your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weak ending

The ending is always a difficult choose.

This seems to me, very weak.

How did she entered the mansion?

A so skilled hunter didn't check the gun?

Very weak, for me, so my vote is only 3*, could be better with a different conclusion.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
I agree with Anon.. weak ending..

Good storyline but for me this story is far from over. You could quite easily write another chapter or two. You left too many unanswered questions for us too use our imagination. I too gave ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was so well-written and enthralling! I got off multiple times. I agree that an experienced huntress would have checked the gun. Maybe instead of it being unloaded, he just replaced the darts with harmless ones? So she shoots him, thinks she's won, but then nothing happens and he laughs at her. Still, great story!

mirafridamirafridaover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, that is a great suggestion. I agree that was a weak point in the story--"blank" darts would have been a much better solution

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 3 years ago

Creative take closely following the classic story. Wish I'd thought of this. Would have liked a bit more sex at the end, but nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see another chapter where she becomes a ghost that Rainsford cannot find. She aborts his child and then reeks havoc on Rainsford and Vitansky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great concept and execution. The threat (assuming the scenario is set up to allow the threat to be real) being a deterrent is actually believable. Just a few things I want to nit-pick. Firstly, while I buy the idea of Rainsford owning great wealth and an insanely powerful organization, the idea of it being able to completely elude National Security agencies is somewhat ludicrous. Secondly, why didn't she bring her knife along or at least try to find a suitable melee weapon before infiltrating his manor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mirafrida - everyone is asking for another chapter. It would be great for her to abort the child - put Rainsford in the same position on an island - defeat him and use it for blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much! Keep going. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Classy, well-written and enjoyable story! Mirafrida, you are a great author....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, very original story with a super plot! Hugely enjoyable. Zarova will definitely keep her baby, I have no doubt. And she should! There's nothing to be ashamed or sorry about after losing honorably.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers! I really enjoyed reworking the famous story "The Most Dangerous Game." It was interesting to engage with 'real' fiction that way, and personally I was proud of some of the prose that came out of it.

Working within an existing framework did also impose some constraints. Someone mentioned the desire for more sex at the end, and I felt that too - but in trying to mirror the original story (and sort-of capture its feel), I was hesitant to make it too back-heavy with extended action. Also, some commentors pointed out ways in which this story strains credibility. I appreciate this feedback - as a writer, I try to shy away from writing unabashedly fantastical scenarios. In fact, there are many plotlines that I like to read, but I just can't write because they are too far into "that would never happen" territory. So, yes, this story posed some real challenges. TMDG was, in itself, a pretty unbelievable story, and I wanted to push it still further in some regards. In the end, it skated close to the edge for me, but I did my best to make it 'plausibly believable.' Perhaps not always with success.

The ending obviously generated a lot of comment. TMDG ends with the villain dead, of course, and that wasn't where I was going - so I can see why some people looking for justice to be served (or for all loose ends to be tied up) felt it was a weak ending. What can I say - I may have odd taste, but I liked the ending :) And as to sequels, I hate to disappoint people, but I have to admit that I've just never felt the slightest spark of inspiration for a second installment. Maybe that will change, but that's where I have been to date.

Anyway, I am glad that many people did like it! Thank you all for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never knew this was a rework of an existing story till you mentioned so in the comments! But definitely it has come off well, and certainly the plotline is more than 'plausibly believable' - so no worries there. Stranger things do happen in this world more often than we think!

The ending is just fine. In life there is nothing that says the hero/heroine always wins. I am glad Rainsford and Zarova both remain to live another day. Thanks!

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 1 year ago

Absolutely great story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mirafrida - I give very few stories a 5* - a terrific story. I am one of those that thinks there's room for an epilogue. Her pregnant, the video - a challenge for her to find him and retaliate.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

the best story i ever read on literotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...