The Most Sensuous of All Pt. 01

Story Info
The wildest sex of my life with Naomi.
775 words
4.42
8.3k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did I know when we first met, but Naomi would turn out to be the most creative, most sensuous, and, dare I say it, the most artistic woman in bed that I ever met.

She was a tall, stately gal, with dark hair and slightly olive skin, and a very pleasing natural perfume. She was a tomboy (which I am attracted to) and carried it well while retaining a feminine allure, at least to me. Although some may have considered her plane looking, I thought she was rather fetching.

It all started innocently enough on a bird walk in the woods. Striding beside her, I was bewitched by her swinging hips, musky scent, and outgoing personality. Throwing caution to the wind, I stepped up to her and boldly caressed her arm.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me with a surprised, quizzical look, "So this is a date?"

Maybe she was surprised that a much younger lad (I was about 29 and she was about 40) would be interested in her. After a moment of hesitation, I answered in the affirmative and pulled her in for a long, slow, gentle kiss. When we separated, she stared at me in wonder and invited me to her apartment in a historic building near Brown University.

Stepping into her bedroom, we kissed and slowly peeled each other's clothes off. I kissed her all over and delighted to find cute little breasts and a nice hairy bush. We lay on the bed caressing each other. I kissed her right breast while my fingers played in her moist pussy. Then I brought a finger, wet with her juice, up and ran it in circles around her nipple and licked it clean. I did this a few times as she looked at me in wonder. Finally I kissed my way down to her crotch and pushed my face into her moist bush. Her erotic scent drove me mad with lust, but I controlled myself and went carefully. I slowly caressed her clit with my tongue and was delighted to find out that it was large enough so that I could gently suck it which drew gasps from Naomi. She squirmed and writhed and moaned and finally orgasmed as I licked and sucked her clit.

Now it was my turn. I climbed on top of her and positioned the large head of my cock into at her entrance but just teased her with it, not going in until she squirmed and thrust back up at me, engulfing the head of my cock in her warm, wet folds. From there I gradually gave her more and more cock, going back and forth, until I finally achieved full penetration. Then I started a slow, deep thrusting. All the while I was kissing her, and I noticed how much she enjoyed her scent on my lips. I reached down, stroked her large wet clit, and brought my fingers up to my mouth and sensuously licked them while I stared in her eyes. I did this again, but let her lick my fingers. I noticed how she enjoyed this. A good sign, and it drove both of us wild. A couple of times I pulled out and presented my cock to her mouth to let her suck her juices off which she did with lusty enthusiasm.

This went on for a while until I could not take it anymore. I pulled out and lay back. I did not have to tell her what do to; she rolled over and engulfed my cock in her warm mouth and quickly brought me to a thunderous orgasm. I expected her to swallow my cum, which most of my other girlfriends had done, but Naomi had better uses for it. She stood up, looked at me right in the eye and rubbed my cum into her chest and underarms so that both of us could smell our combined juices for hours afterwards.

Wow, I laid back, exhausted and satiated.

Over the course of the next week, this scene, with some variations, was repeated a couple of times, until one day I snaked a lubricated finger into her ass as I was thrusting into her pussy with my cock.

Wow, what a reaction. She stopped our love making and asked me if wanted to take her ass. I was a little shocked but delighted and, of course, said yes. She gave me an imploring, desperate look and said that she wanted me to. It had been a long time for her and she missed anal sex....could our wild sex get any hotter?

Apparently it could...

To be continued...