The Most Sensuous of All Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing true story of my wild days with Naomi.
814 words
4.54
4.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I noted in the previous (true) story, after a few passionate session with Naomi, our eroticism cranked up a notch when we started to explore anal eroticism.

It all started when my cock was slowly slipping and sliding in Naomi's pussy, I lubed a finger with her juice and slowly worked into her ass. I could feel my cock through the thin membrane between her ass and pussy. For a minute or so, I worked my finger back and forth in the opposite direction of the thrusting of my cock. This definitely got Naomi's attention. She pushed me off and gave me an imploring, desperate look that I will never forget. As I was to find out, she had not been sodomized in years and was deeply yearning for it. It was hard to believe that this amazing, bold woman would be shy about anything, but she was too shy to ask her previous lovers directly. But here I was with the right sized cock and a gentle touch. I don't remember the exact works, but she asked if I wanted her ass. What a silly question; of course I did.

Well the first step was to find some lube. We had a breathless scramble to find something, anything that we could use. I was actually panting during this search. We eventually found some rose-scented hand crème and returned to her bed.

She did not resist as I gently rolled her over so she lay her face down on her bed in surrender; what a thrill to see such a domineering (yes) woman in such a subservient position. Then I climbed on top of her back straddling her legs and pinning her down and worked my cock back into dripping her pussy. After a slow passionate, conventional bout of love making, I leaned back. As I was slowly thrusting into her pussy, I gently lubed her ass, starting with a finger and eventually working a thumb in, slowly thrusting in the opposite direction of my cock. She was moaning and squirmed as I loosened her up.

I could not take it any longer and thought it was time for the moment of truth. Could she really take my thick cock? Time to find out. I pulled out of her pussy, lubed my rock hard cock, and positioned it at the entrance to her ass. The head of my cock gently touched her rectum. I did not thrust but applied gentle pressure. She gradually opened up. Exerting all the control I could, I gently went back and forth until the head of my cock slowly slid in. We both gasped; the hard part was over.

I held my cock like this with just the head inside her for a tantalizing minute or so letting her get used to my girth. I asked her if she was OK, and she said yes so I slowly worked the rest of my cock up inside her going back forth a little deeper every time. When I finally achieved full penetration, I pulled back a half inch and remained still (I knew that the out stroke was the most comfortable). I held still until she started to pant and squirm. I asked her if she was OK and she said yes.

When I felt she was ready, I very, very slowly started thrusting my cock in and out of her. I lay gently on her back, kissing and nibbling the back of her neck. I could feel every ridge of my cock as it was tightly clutched by her ass on every stroke. I was panting and very, very excited. I gradually built up speed and did longer thrusts, finally giving her the full length of my cock. I did not last longer than a few minutes but it felt like an eternity of bliss. With a shout on my part, I shot a huge load of cum, spurt after spurt, deep up inside her and collapsed on her back kissing the back of her neck.

Eventually my shrinking cock slide out, with a silent plop. She hated to feel it leave and moaned in longing for the lost cock. I rolled off, played out. She rolled over with a deeply satisfied expression, a tingly backside, and an ass full of cum. She was played out as was I. Wow, was all I could think. I was in love and so was she.

This to be repeated many times, usually during the day. I would frequently visit her on my lunch break from work and return with a limp, slippery, happy dick and smelling of pussy, cum, and KY jelly. I could swear that the women at work could smell her musky, erotic pussy juice (subconsciously?) on my face and lips, and they were always very flirty to me after I came back to work reeking of sex.