All Comments on 'The Mother I Never Knew (AU)'

by Wanderlust2014

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

that ruined the whole damn thing bringing in some other guy.from the start josh and nats relationship was based on a long time unfulfilled need for each other not some one else.

Wanderlust2014Wanderlust2014about 10 years agoAuthor
There is always the original

redlion- If you did not like the way this plot developed, I'm sorry.

Please, by all means, stick with the excellent original story line by FinalStand. I enjoy that series so much that, even after I was done reading, the characters were writing themselves in my head. Personally, I look forward to the next installment of "The Mother I Never Knew" with great anticipation.

However, an alternate universe will have alternate characters, and they have different things to say to the author and the reader. My hope is that my efforts compliment rather than detract from the original, which I will continue to enjoy, as the new episodes become available.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 10 years ago

Well I was afraid that in the Interdiction when you stated that you were taking it a different direction that it might have butchered it , BUT I WAS WRONG !

The original is one of my favorite series and I really really like this aside or alternate universe you have brought me to and I will look forward to it continuing .

Wanderlust2014 you have done the original story a very proud thing with yours .

Thank you very much I look forward to more .

TX Cracker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous