All Comments on 'The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 01'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Well done. A loving and erotic story. I am looking forward to more in the series.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Mommy love

Loved the build up and then the ultimate connection between mother and son on their journey to a happier love filled life. Can hardly wait to read about the others in the club. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sweeet

Was excellent until the pregnancy, totally ruined what was nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So fucking hot!! More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Book Club

Gave you A *4* ! Almost a *5* . Waiting to see what parts 2 & 3 bring . Keep it up , GOOD so far .

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 3 years ago

Gooooosh, so raw and passionate without being crude, so good. I was gonna be a bit annoyed

by the vibe just before the ending with the talk about getting another girl or whatnot. Good thing our Bleys is better than that. Cant shake off the notion of imseminating your mother once its been planted in your head. I knew he was gonna do the deed, so having a confirmation is a nice bonus. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...

That was hot as fuck! And while Linda and Bleys seem mutually exclusive, they dont all have to be. Maybe some swap. Maybe some make their mothers submissive. Maybe some share their moms with their wives/girlfriends. They dont have to all be the same. Cant wait for the next part. I'm jonesing for it already!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So tender

Absolutely beautiful, so well written. Mothers sometimes on purpose or in the heat of the moment to use alcohol as a segway from innocent touching to the ultimate taboo.

My mother wanted such a book club but in the 1970s-90s we could not trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Pregnancy!!

Great story until the ending, with Linda becoming pregnant, that ruined it for me. Keep the story fun and exciting. At his age, Bleys does not need a pregnant mom and the responsibility that comes with being a father. Mix in some swapping, keep the stories fun, and NO babies please.....

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
Nicely writtrn

I enjoy a clever plot with some irony. Looking forward to more club members coming forward.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

I like this story. I hope you will continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please!

Love this concept and can image many variations of how mom and son became so intimate and what happened with them. Kept me interested and stimulated from first touch to intimate penetration, which seems to me the ultimate goal for a mom and son in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad you still post

Great first chapter, eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The pregnancy is important level in the Mom/Son stories. The Mom-Son love's children numbers increase from year to year and living question in the real World. The M/S story authors need discover this phenomenon as well.

Against the myths the genetical risk of the first and the second inbreeding is smaller than the people beleive, except for known genetical illnesses. However these genetical illnesses as THALASSEMIA or other genetical syndromes well investigated. The Mom Son pairs have bigger problem with the Down or the Edwards Syndome, but the Down and the Edwards syndromes can be diagnostic with blood tests and there is possibility for prevention, if the couple has not any religiouse obstakle. For genetic counseling or Down-Edwards syndrome tests the Mom Son pairs should be possibility without any criminal punishment and more and more countries the criminalization was abolished. In USA only New Jersey and Rhode islands are the pioneers.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

So fucking hot! I only wished it was longer! Five stars and a favorite point!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I don't usually go for mother and son stories but this was great , thoroughly enjoyed it.

5 stars. Now going onto pt 02.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Beautiful and well told. Thank you for the post.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy story. Thank you!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

One of the best Mother/Son works I’ve seen yet. But, always read the bio on the authors and have found better part of POVs of the Mother is written by a male. Yours is not answered but, you’re Pansexual. Damn I’m old and not ip on the new orientations, so good old Google helped me out.

So I guess you’re attracted to whom ever regardless of their sex. Hmmm

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Superb example of the genre. Thank you for your hard work. A tallented writer. Perhaps a small spell or grammar check would help the stories flow a little easier. Well done.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

I love this story and I may love you, as well

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LateStageInfernalism. This is by far the best incest story on this site. I hope you continue to write more in this series as well as get Audioharlot to perform audio narration of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Bleys" -- Roger Zelazny fan?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Good writing, characters felt fleshed out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES