The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Book 2 - A Mother's Sacred Duty - Raquel and Elliot.
10.9k words
4.74
47.2k
128

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 2 - A Mother's Sacred Duty - Raquel and Elliot

"Elliot," Raquel called, her voice quavering just slightly. "Can you please come here?"

Elliot, her son, walked up the stairs with a bit of hesitation. He knew that tone, and it generally only came up when his mother wanted to give him a Talking To. Still, there was something else about her voice that made his heart flutter. It was getting more difficult by the day to live with her. The first reason for this was that she always seemed to be finding small things to nit pick him about, usually some perceived moral failing of his.

As Elliot finished entered the room, he was forcefully reminded of the second reason. Raquel had her light blonde hair up in a messy ponytail and was dressed in well-fitted if simple jeans and a plain orange shirt, her typical cleaning outfit. She was among the most sexy women Elliot had ever seen. Even in such typical clothing, Raquel's curves could not be hidden, and to her son they were anything but "matronly".

Raquel's ass filled out her jeans and her breasts pushed out at the plain cotton of her shirt. He knew that she most likely wore plain white panties and a utilitarian wired bra under her outfit, from having caught glances of her getting dressed and undressed during the day. Even then, the bra could not completely hide her large nipples. Elliot caught himself staring and knew that he was going to be hard very quickly unless he focused on something else.

Fortunately his mother's blue eyes burning into him drew his attention back into the present.

"What is it, Mom?"

It was clear that his mother had been "cleaning" in his room. She did keep most of the house in perfect condition, but Elliot didn't want to give her any excuse to violate his limited privacy. He swept and cleaned his room but that didn't always deter Raquel from snooping.

"Explain this, young man," Raquel said, her voice tense and upset.

Oh fuck, Elliot thought. He had either left his computer unlocked or his mother had guessed his password. It didn't matter, in any case, because he had been stupid enough to leave up the last thing he had been looking at. Pornhub. And even more embarrassingly, it had been to a specific favorite video of his: "Busty MILF Rewards Stepson's Good Grades".

"Uh," Elliot said, defeated "I was looking at porn, mom."

"That much is clear. Were you...were you masturbating?"

"Jesus, mom!"

"Don't take the Lord's name in vain and don't talk back! Just answer the question. Now."

"Y-yes, mom. I was watching the video and...masturbating."

The whole thing was humiliating to Elliot, but what made it even worse was that the MILF in question, at least on a superficial level, resembled his own mother. There was no way whatsoever that she could have missed it. Thankfully, she did not mention it.

Raquel huffed, as if this was the worst possible thing she could have found. Elliot loved his mother and knew that she loved him as well, but her expectations, especially recently, had been unrealistic. He was willing to go to church, to help out around the house, and he honestly enjoyed talking to his mother, especially as his father tended to treat both his son and wife with a great deal of coldness recently. However, asking him not to look at porn...

"Well, it ends now young man. I know that you need the internet connection to do your homework, but from now on you leave your system unlocked, and you never delete your browser cache. Otherwise I will have to assume the worst and have a...a talk with your father."

Elliot winced. He did not want his father involved in any of this. Despite being a the Reverend at the local non-denominational church, Elliot knew that his father regularly looked at porn himself, having helped with repairing the laptop. Usually some kind of strange naughty grandmother sites. That didn't matter, however. Elliot feared that his father was likely to kick him out, if only to preserve the appearance of righteousness. He could be kind, but he could also be unforgiving and difficult to read.

"All right," Elliot said. His mother nodded, curtly and turned to leave his room. She was severe, but she didn't stay angry for long. Elliot reasoned that things could have been worse. He could live without pornography, after all. He had an imagination. It wasn't like his mother had banned...

"And no more masturbation, either! Its a sin and I won't have it under my roof! I'll be checking and believe me, young man, I know the signs!"

Then, ignoring Elliot's open-mouthed reaction, she left his room and shut the door behind her firmly. He wondered if any of his friends would let him move in with them when he was inevitably kicked out.

* * *

"I don't know, Margaret," Raquel said. "I feel like I was overly harsh. You...you know that in my youth, I was a bit...a bit wild. I'm not proud of it, but I know how young people's hormone's can be.

Margaret nodded sympathetically. Raquel again thanked her lucky stars that she ended up getting along so well with her mother-in-law. So many of her friends had ended up seeming to always be in conflict with their husband's mothers. Margaret, however, not only approved of Raquel but also understood that Todd, her own son, could, at times, be a very difficult man. Of course, Margaret also loved and spoiled her grandson as well.

"Raquel," Margaret said calmly, "I do understand why you wouldn't want Elliot to look at porn. It can show so many unfortunate things, especially to a young man, and create such terrible expectations. But boys and girls both need some degree of release. Perhaps turning a blind eye would be best, in this case..."

"How can I do that? Just last week, Todd was preaching about the evils of masturbation, especially when boys did it. It was a 'waste of holy seed'. It seemed a bit odd to me at the time, but if what he says is correct, then I would be a terrible hypocrite to allow our son to...to jerk off."

Margaret looked at her daughter-in-law's blue eyes and saw a combination of fear and anxiety. Raquel had, indeed, had a bit of a wild streak in high school and college, but she had taken her return to faith very seriously. She saw herself as an important role-model within her husband's congregation, and seemed to always be anxious for the state of her son's soul. Unfortunately she also became a bit too uptight in general. Todd probably wasn't having enough sex with her, perhaps even withholding sex from her on purpose. Margaret, understanding both her grandson and son better than Raquel did, decided that it was time to take a risk.

"Well, you have a point, Raquel, but Elliot will find this to be impossible. He will need to masturbate, or find a young woman to engage in intercourse with."

Raquel's eyes grew wide with shock and then anger and, just for a second, jealousy. Margaret suppressed a smile. Her son had most definitely selected an appropriate wife, in Raquel.

Raquel, however, was too panicked to notice her mother-in-law's reaction. Thoughts of her own youthful escapades with her friends Gina and Linda ran through her head. The things they had done seemed harmless and fun at the times, but now she felt differently. She had already endangered her own soul, and she feared that her own son would suffer for her sins as well.

"I...I can't let my son have premarital sex," Raquel said, "and...and he's much too young to be married. He...he's barely more than a boy!"

Margaret did not remind Raquel that her son was very much eighteen and an adult in the eyes of the law, nor did she remark that Elliot was a fit and handsome young man. Raquel knew these things well but had to accept them for herself.

"Well," Margaret said, drawing things out with a bit of false reticence. "There is another way but...no...you wouldn't be interested..."

"I'm desperate, Margaret."

"Desperate enough to commit a lesser sin to prevent your son from committing a much greater one?"

Raquel stopped and swallowed, feeling her mouth go dry. She didn't know what was being proposed, but she knew that it would be serious. Still, if one had to choose between lesser and greater sin...

"Margaret, I'll try anything if it...if it protects my son. You understand that, right?"

Margaret smiled. She did understand Raquel's motherly protective urges, as well as her more lecherous ones.

"Well, do you remember what happened to Lot's wife?"

Raquel nodded.

"She was disobedient and turned to look back at the city and...and she was turned to salt."

"And what happened then?"

"Lot went with his daughters and lived in a cave...he was depressed and drank too much and..."

"And?"

"A-and he didn't let his daughters leave so they couldn't get married and have children."

Margaret egged her on: "So what did they do?"

"They...um...they got their father drunk and...and they slept with him." Raquel paused, as realization set in, "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

Margaret neither nodded nor shook her head, and Raquel felt her face grew hot.

"Raquel," Margaret said, "I'm not suggesting anything so extreme. Certainly not now. But, perhaps, given that he has no other course of relief, you could provide it for him."

"How?"

"Don't play innocent with me, girl," Margaret said with a smirk. "You have soft and lovely hands, as well as beautiful lips. I'm sure your grip is firm and your mouth is warm and tight. Elliot wouldn't be the first young man to experience those, would he?"

"I...I mean...no, but...but...wouldn't it be cheating? I took vows to your son, Margaret. I...I can't just betray him like that."

"Raquel, you took him to be your lawful husband, and you are his wife. But since then, you've become a mother, and I think we both know that there are certain responsibilities that override all others. We must take care of our children, no matter the cost."

"But...I can't believe that this..."

"I understand that you're reluctant, Raquel, but that's because you're a good woman. Still, think of it this way: You will be sinning so your son doesn't have to."

"But won't he be...implicated in my behavior?"

"Perhaps, but he's a good boy, in general. He's quite obedient to you and his father. If you take the lead, then you will take the sin upon yourself. He will be receiving pleasure passively, so his sin will be limited. Think of it like speeding to get a man to the hospital. You're breaking the law but only for the greater good."

"The...the greater good?" Raquel couldn't believe what she was hearing. That being said, now that the subject had been broached, she couldn't help but think about Elliot. What would he look like nude? Would his cock be very thick and hard? What would it taste like? A million repressed urges flew through her mind. She felt herself losing her moral tether.

"And it isn't like you would be enjoying it, is it dear?" Margaret added, noticing the hesitation and again suppressing a smile.

"N-no! Of course not!"

"Naturally...if you did, it wouldn't be that bad of you. Not in my opinion, anyway. One should enjoy doing a good deed, after all."

"Margaret...I have to ask you...why did you...I mean how do you know of this...this solution? Is this something that you've actually done?"

Margaret smiled and sipped her tea for a long moment.

"That's a topic for later, after you've resolved the crisis in your home. But, if you relieve your son's needs tonight and tell me all about it," Margaret winked, "then I might tell you what you want to know."

Raquel had no answer for that and sipped her own cooling tea. After a few moments, Margaret brought up the upcoming interfaith bake sale as though they hadn't been talking about jerking off their son/grandson respectively, but Raquel remained distracted. Could she do it? Would she?

If it was to protect her son, was there anything that she wouldn't do? Raquel couldn't have admitted it, but a resolution grew within herself. She decided, almost unconsciously, that she would talk with her son as soon as she got home that afternoon. This would be dealt with.

As Magaret pointed out, if she happened to enjoy doing a good deed for someone else, where was the harm in that? Being of service was the essence of her faith, after all.

* * *

Elliot walked down the road, trying to figure out how to deal with his life. Things at home had become unmanageable. His mother had finally gone too far. He could go to church weekly. He could help with organising the church events.He could do the seemingly endless chores at home. He could even avoid dating until after he left for college, despite being interested in quite a few girls at school. But to stop masturbating, cold turkey? He wasn't sure he would last a week. In fact, last night had been bad enough. He'd managed to distract himself but his mother had walked past him in the hall. A perfectly normal experience, but she was wearing a silky blue nightgown. It covered everything but it concealed nothing. All of Raquel's many curves were on display, stretching and moving under the sheer fabric. Even her nipples were obvious.

Elliot had narrowly avoided jerking off that night, and he woke up the following morning, balls aching. It was only a matter of time before he had a wet dream, and his mother would be looking for the results. She would almost certainly interpret any evidence of his cum as his breaking her prohibition. It was, to be perfectly honest, an impossible task to avoid.

As Elliot opened the door, he reached his decision. He would talk to his mother, apologize, but tell her that he had to move out. He would need to find a place to live for just under a year. It would be difficult, but he could probably stay at his friend Vincent's house. Vincent's mother Gina was old friends with Raquel, and he knew how severe Elliot's family could be.

Still, it would be difficult being separated from his mother, who he had always been close to. She hadn't always been this severe or strange, and for a moment, Elliot found himself growing nostalgic for the gentle and warm woman who had raised him.

Raquel heard the door open and called out to her son from the kitchen.

"I'm in here, Elliot. Come and get something to eat."

When Elliot entered the kitchen he was greeted with his mother's radiant smile. Any more it seemed like she didn't do that enough. He worried about her being happy. He worried even more about what he regarded as abandoning her. Still, it would be for the best. As he sat at the kitchen table, his mother set a plate down in front of him. A BLT sandwich, his favorite. He smiled and decided to eat it before he would broach the subject of moving. No sense ruining this, too.

"So, I've been giving some thought to our talk, Elliot. From the other day."

Elliot almost choked on his sandwich, but swallowed. He wondered if she was about to put more restrictions on him.

"Y-yeah. Me too mom, I..."

"Wait," she said, with sudden firmness, then again, this time more calm. "Wait...until I'm done, okay, sweetie? I was...I was cruel to you. I apologize. A young man is not a machine that can simply be switched off. You...you have needs, and you need release."

Elliot sighed with relief. This was embarrassing but for his mother to admit that he needed to cum was a big step forward.

"Does that mean that it's all right for me to...you know...masturbate?" Elliot asked hopefully. To his disappointment, Raquel shook her head sharply, but...was that a small smile at the corner of her mouth? Elliot decided to wait and see what would happen. He could not have expected what she would say next.

"You cannot masturbate. That's the sin of Onan. Your father...well, I know he wouldn't approve. We have to keep a godly house and not just for him, but for all of us. You're a healthy virile boy. You're far too young for marriage. You need to live your life, but you still need release... So..."

"So?"

"So...I'm going to help you...with your needs."

Elliot stopped eating and stared dumbly at his mother, blinking. She could not mean what he thought she meant.

"How...um...exactly?"

"I'm going to...relieve your urges...with my hand," Raquel said, adding "As many times as it takes. I know that the young can be...insatiable."

Elliot licked his lips.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Now finish your sandwich, young man. We don't have a lot of time before your father gets home."

* * *

As she walked upstairs to her son's room, Raquel knew that she had to keep this from her husband. Todd wasn't truly interested in laying with her, not any more, but that doesn't mean that he would approve of this. Well, it didn't matter. She was doing this for the whole family. It was the lesser of two sins. If he never found out, then she would never need to explain herself. Besides, her own mother-in-law encouraged this. That must mean something.

Raquel had told Elliot to go upstairs, undo his belt and pants, and wait. She wondered why she had done that. She wondered if it was just so she could see her son's cock as soon as she entered the room. It could have been that. Lord knew that she loved to look at cock. She loved everything about cock. She loved feeling the hard smoothness in her hand, the manly scent, and most of all she loved having cock inside her, stretching her out, making her gag, even if it hurt.

Especially if it hurt.

Raquel stopped on the stairs and got her breathing back under control. No. This was not about her. This was about her son. He was suffering and a sinner and only she could absolve him. With new determination she continued up the stairs, quickly went into the bathroom to gather her best body lotion and headed towards Elliot's room.

As she opened her son's door, without knocking, she realized that despite all of her life experience, she was not ready for this. Her son, sat on the bed, still dressed for the most part. He met her eyes but then looked down, shyly, in a way that made her want to rush up and kiss him. The only thing that stopped her from thinking of him as "just her boy" was the fact that, as per her orders, he had his belt loose, fly open, and his cock out.

And what a cock it was. It stood tall and proud, thick enough but not too much so. Raquel had been a bit of a size queen in her youth but as she had matured she had learned to appreciate almost all cocks. Had she not found the Lord, she would have spent at least an hour of each day, just looking at pornography, imagining each man's cock being rammed inside of her.

Raquel was, after all, much like her son. An insatiable sinner. She licked her lips, subconsciously relishing the upcoming task. She closed the door behind her. She knew this was wrong, but she had to do it.

She had to. For her son's soul.

For the first time since she had been a virgin, Raquel had no idea what to do with a man's cock. She almost laughed, but then looked Elliot's face. He looked at her with trust, and expectation. He needed her, and she smiled gently before sitting next to him.

"Please...um, look away, Elliot," Raquel said. Truthfully, she wanted his eyes on her, but she knew that she would already enjoy this too much. If their eyes met, the temptation to escalate and sin beyond the point of return will be harder to resist.

Raquel took a deep breath, then squirted some of the lotion on her right hand. Then, slowly, she reached into his lap and touched her son's cock. He groaned, and she almost jerked her hand back. Instead, she carefully, slowly, spread the lotion all over her son's cock. She knew how important lubrication could be.

"Fuuuuck, mom, that feels so good! I'm sorry..I didn't mean to swear I just..."

Rather than be angry, Raquel was gratified by her son's reaction. Still, swearing wouldn't do. He needed to keep his mind on something else while she did her work. Maybe he could..