The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to wait long.

* * *

Not twenty minutes into the movie, the couple on the screen had met, had their first little fight, and their first date, full of sexual tension. The acting wasn't great, but it did seem appropriate to Bleys. He looked over at his mother, thinking about making a witty comment, but she was breathing slowly, lying completely on her back, eyes shut.

Bleys smiled to himself, and felt himself grow completely hard again. He had expected to simply lose control at this point, but to his own surprise he just watched for a moment before reaching out and moving some hair off of her face. It was a tender motion, and let him see his mother clearly.

Linda was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he felt his pre-existing love for his mother grow and change in unexpected ways in this moment, which he realized he would remember for a very long time to come.

Bleys carefully stood up, setting his mothers legs back down on the couch. She shifted, but only slightly, and her legs naturally parted a bit as she settled back down. Slowly, almost painfully for Bleys, he knelt down and kissed her forehead, and then her mouth. She responded with a whimper, and a slight arch of her back.

Bleys didn't know how he knew, but he was sure that his mother was already wet. He began to unbutton her top, one after the other, until the last one was free. He moved one side and then the other out of the way. Linda's breasts had settled and spread on her chest in a way that made them look smaller somehow, but no less beautiful. He hesitantly reached out and took one of them in his hand again. It was so warm, seemingly even more than the previous night. Tonight, under the light of the television, he watched his mother's face as he caressed it, squeezed it, and again, pinched the tight nipple.

Linda inhaled sharply through her teeth and squirmed, then moaned ever so slightly. He leaned over and kissed her mouth again, enjoying the passive way which her lips opened to him, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. Then, with a boldness that was almost sudden, he moved town to her chest and took her nipple in his mouth.

Bleys licked it, savoring the flavor of his mother's body. She tasted savory, but almost sweet to him. No girl he'd kissed ever tasted like this. Linda subtly arched her back again, pushing into his mouth. He rewarded her motion by sucking on the nipple, first lightly, and then hard.

Linda moaned and exhaled, and Bleys imagined he heard his own name whispered. Perhaps it was just his imagination, but Bleys couldn't help but respond softly.

"Oh fuck, mom. You're so beautiful," he said, completely unaware of the camera. His mother was his world.

He finally looked down from her chest and saw that she wore a tiny set of black panties. He looked around, finally a bit self conscious, considering an action that he regarded as shameful despite the permission he had. Finally, he made up his mind.

Gently, Bleys pulled his mother's panties down, working first one side and then the other, until they were lose and down all the way to her knees. She was wet and beautiful, her bush probably last trimmed a few weeks ago. Her scent suddenly filled his nose, and he was almost powerless to stop himself from what he did next.

Bleys got back on the couch, facing his mother, and lay so could easily taste her perfect pussy. His started by kissing and tasting her inner thighs, savory and salty with her sweat, then moved up to her lips, licking and taking them into his mouth. Linda breathed harder, torso shifting, instinctively trying to push herself against her son's mouth.

Bleys allowed his tongue to part her lips, barely. He knew that he was forbidden from going any deeper, as much as he wanted to finger her and tongue her and, yes, fuck her. As he thought about mounting his mother, letting his cock enter where he had been created, he almost lost control. Quickly he threw his mother's limp legs over his arms, licking her clit with abandon while his hands reached up and explored her breasts again. He was not gentle.

Linda, apparently, did not need gentle tonight. Before Bleys had even grown a bit tired, she was gasping and moaning, instinctively lewd noises that not even the porn he had watched had prepared him for. These were true animalistic, sexual sounds, and Bleys had reached down and freed his cock from his own shorts before he regained control and realized that no, he could not and would not enter his mother's pussy.

Not tonight, anyway.

Again and again, Bleys' tongue lashed his mother's pussy. She moaned and shifted and sometimes tried to escape his ministrations and other times ground into his face. Still, he would not stop. Soon, with an almost frightening amount of strength, his mother ground her crotch into his face, over and over again as her body spasmed, helpless and jerking like a puppet on strings.

At last, Linda gave out a deep sigh and exhaled, and Bleys was rewarded with a new rush of wetness covering his face and tongue. Bleys looked up and watched his mother's body relax completely. He had pleasured her to orgasm again, and it made him feel good.

Bleys was painfully hard. He stood and moved around the couch, then quickly but gently repositioned her body so her face was at the edge of the couch, propped up by the pillow to face out. He knelt by her, and, after a moments hesitation, pushed his cock into her lips. At first, she did not react and he simply ended up wiping his pre-cum on her lips. He wondered if he would have to push her mouth open manually, when she opened her lips of her own volition, whimpering slightly.

Bleys wondered if his mother enjoyed sucking cock as much as he enjoyed going down on her, and he gently inserted his cock into her willing mouth. She opened as widely as she could, and he almost came from the warm, wet feeling of her mouth.

Bleys began to move, thrusting in and out of his mother's mouth, and enjoyed the feeling. To his shock, Linda made a noise of hunger, deep in her throat, and began to suck.

As Bleys sped up, he felt his mother's tight lips wrap around his cock, and she began to suck in earnest. She moaned, and he felt it, and Bleys realized that this must be something that she enjoyed doing. He groaned, and began to cum.

His first spurt went into her mouth, which worried him, given that she was sleeping still, so he pulled out, barely in time. The second and third covered her face, with some overshooting it and landing on her tits. More and more came out of him, far more than ever before, and by the time he was done, it looked like more than one man had cum on his mother.

Bleys felt guilty and even more aroused by the scene in front of him, but first, his concern was for his mother's breathing. To his relief, Linda simply swallowed, and kept breathing normally.

Bleys put his own clothes back on, then went to the kitchen and got a warm, wet cloth before coming back to Linda's side. Only a little bit of his cum had over shot his mother or dripped off of her face onto the couch itself. Bleys cleaned his mother's face first, then her chest. He did so gently, and with great care. He did not even realize that he was speaking to her as he did so, telling her how much he loved her, and needed her. Only after finishing this, did he clean the spots on the couch.

Bleys took one last look at his mother, then carefully buttoned up her top, pulled her panties back up into position, and then took a blanket from the back of the couch, and covered her gently. He smiled at how peaceful she looked, and at the memory of what he had done, and that his mother had some of his cum in her belly, even at that moment.

Bleys stopped the recording on his mother's phone, and removed it from the tripod, ensuring it was locked. He would keep the tripod in his room, so there wouldn't need to be any explaining it.

Bleys went upstairs to his own room and took a shower. He didn't want to. He wanted to keep the scent of his mother on his face for the rest of the night and perhaps even the next day, but he knew he had to be safer than that. He had to protect her, to pleasure her, and to be with her. He would do anything for that.

Bleys lay on his bed, thinking of what had occurred. As he relived the experience of slowly undressing his sleeping mother, he began to stroke himself, having quickly become hard from the recollection. He sped up as he remembered feeling his mother, the taste of her on his lips, her warm nectar bathing his mouth and chin. As he remembered inserting his cock into his mother's mouth, her face angel-like as she unconsciously sucked him off, he came again, this time on his own body. He cleaned himself quickly and rolled over, truly exhausted.

Bleys slept soundly that night, and dreamed of her and the things he might do to her in the future.

* * *

A few days passed before anything else happened. Linda was afraid, now, that she had gone too far. That she had damaged her son in some way, but in every important way he behaved the same. It was, however, obvious to her that he was a young man in love.

In love with her.

Linda welcomed this. She felt like she was eighteen again, and Bleys had made her feel that way. She, too had fallen in love with him.

She had first watched the video of that night the following day. On her lunch break, she had gone out to her car, with the idea of just skimming through the footage.

Her resolve had broken the moment he had started sucking on her breast. She fingered herself to her first orgasm when she watched him giving her one with his tongue. Seeing him fucking her mouth, hearing the things he said, watching the cum splash on her face, had been too much and she'd cum again.

Linda had watched the footage several times each day since then. Almost every time she had to finger herself. No man she had been with had ever inspired the kind of lust that her lovely, beautiful, perfect son had. She knew she needed more of him, but she also knew that they both needed time. She couldn't rush this. Besides, she was still his mother. She still needed to look out for him, in her own way. If he had second thoughts, she would stop, although it would be almost impossible.

Still, Linda didn't punish Bleys with silence. It was one thing to tease, but another to emotionally manipulate. She wrote him a note the day after. This time she slid it inside of his pillowcase. She couldn't bring herself to say the words.

Bleys found the note that same evening as soon as his head hit the pillow. He had been worried that he had gone too far the previous night, but his mother had shown him a great deal of affection. Some obvious, like platonic hugs and kisses. Some less so, such as brushing her body against his, or once, grasping his cock through his pants on the couch while his father looked the other way. So, by the time he decided to go to bed, he knew that she was happy with him, but he did not understand what the next step would be.

Bleys read the note in the light of his lamp.

"Baby,

I love you so much. I watched what you did to me. What you did for me. I can't get enough. You were so loving, more so than your father or any other man has ever been.

I want more with you, but I want you to take a few days and think about things. If you want to stop, I understand. I'm sorry I'm so needy, but if you want to keep going, I'll be ready for you on the weekend.

Plan on being around the house that night. I'll tell you when its time.

—Mommy"

* * *

The final escalation happened on Saturday.

Bleys was on pins and needles the whole week, and had to jerk off multiple times a day. When his mother hugged him it took all his will not to grab her ass or kiss her. When he grew hard, she simply hugged him tighter, and sometimes even ground into him. Still, that was as far as she was willing to go, and Bleys respected that. He knew that his mother was suffering as well. She needed fucked, too.

On Saturday morning, Bleys followed his usual routine. He worked at a local grocery part time, and that kept him distracted. When he was done, he came home, but did not leave to hang out with Vincent and Elliot like he normally would have in the evening Instead, he stayed home and read on the couch.

More accurately, he tried to read but lacked the focus. His mother wasn't really interacting with him, aside from bringing him some pizza that she had ordered. After his father came into the room, and sat down to watch football, Bleys decided that it was unlikely that anything would happen that night.

Still, when Linda made a show of yawning, he perked up and looked at her from across the room. She stood behind the couch where his father sat. She winked at Bleys and mouthed five minutes, silently. Bleys barely nodded in response.

"I'm heading to bed, honey," she said, as she went upstairs.

"Fine," his father said.

"Good night, mom," Bleys said.

The next five minutes were very difficult for Bleys. He could barely contain himself, but he forced himself to watch the television.

"I'm feeling pretty tired, dad. I'm going to turn in, too," Bleys said. This time his father said nothing but nodded in dismissal.

Bleys rushed upstairs, eager to get started, but decided to go to his room first. He could change there, then go to his parents room. Even in his excited state he wondered if it was safe to do what they were going to do there, but he knew that he wouldn't let the chance of getting caught stop him.

Bleys thought that he had left the door to his room open but didn't think about it as he came inside and turned on the light. What he saw made him close the door behind him without looking, pressing the button that locked it.

Linda lay there, nude, on top of the sheets, awake, eyes boring into him with their need. She was fingering herself with one hand, legs splayed open, while the other massaged and pinched her nipple.

"Wow," was all Bleys was able to say, frozen at the sight of her uncovered beauty. He wanted her, but he wanted to watch her as well.

"Undress for me please. I need to see you tonight. I need to be awake for this. I'm ready."

Bleys needed no more encouragement. He stripped quickly, to his mother's amusement, before he practically lept on top of her. For a moment he hesitated, knowing that this last step was something beyond what either of them had already done, a taboo line that no one was ever supposed to cross.

Linda couldn't wait any longer. She parted her legs and took her son's hard, dripping cock in her hand, forcing a moan from him. She guided the head of his cock into her ready, wet pussy, and he instinctively pushed himself the rest of the way in.

"Fuuuckk," he said. Bleys had never felt anything quite like the tight, wet warmth that surrounded him now. He could barely speak. "Mom, I...I don't know if I can last very long..."

"Don't worry about that, just fuck me baby. Fuck me and claim me and make me yours."

Bleys did just that, thrusting inside of her with eagerness if not expertise. He kissed her lips at first, then her throat, then nipped at her neck and shoulders. His hands wandered, groping her breast, squeezing her ass, unable to stop themselves.

Linda felt more loved than she ever had, desired to a point that almost frightened her. No man had taken her like this, no man had devoured her body as her son was, now. What was more, he seemed to have an almost instinctive understanding of how to arouse her, what pleased her. He fucked her hard, but with a slow measured stroke that left himself inside of her and allowed her to grind against him. Soon, to her surprise, she began to cum.

"Oh, fuck fuck , don't stop baby keep fucking mommy please please please..."

Linda was only half aware of herself, and she was almost shouting. Bleys reacted instinctively by placing his hand over her mouth, which prevented her from drawing breath. This only heightened the pleasure for Linda, and was something she did to herself when she masturbated, but had never had the courage to ask another to do for her. Her body arched as the orgasm had its way with her far more ruthlessly than her son was.

When Linda collapsed, in a limp heap, her son stopped a moment, wondering if she needed to rest before he proceeded. What she needed more than anything else was his cum inside of her.

"I'm not on any birth control. I want our first time like this to be special," she said, trying and failing to sound innocent.

Bleys, acting on a deeper instinct than he knew, was filled with the urge to breed his own mother. The idea drove him wild. He lifted her legs up and put her thighs on his shoulders. Thank god for yoga, he thought briefly before ramming himself back inside of her.

Linda's moans grew louder and he kissed her again as he sped the pace up, fucking her harder and harder. He closed his eyes, trying to last as long as he could. He needed this, he needed to fill his mother...to breed her.

"Look me in the eyes, baby. I want to see you when you cum inside me."

"Mom...I love you," he said, his voice a harsh whisper as he opened his eyes and let go. He emptied himself inside of her, his orgasm seeming to last forever, spurt after spurt filling her up. Finally, out of energy, he almost collapsed on her, barely managing to pull out before he did so, resting his head on her sweaty chest as she caressed his hair, just as she always had.

Everything felt perfect to both of them, as though a long open circle had been closed. They stayed like that for a long time, before Linda spoke again.

"Later, you can fuck me in my bed. But you understand what that would mean, right?"

"That we're...together, right? For real."

"Right. The thing about me is...well, your mother is a possessive woman. I know that at some point you're going to leave home and get a girlfriend and that's fine, but while we're together, I want to be the only woman in your bed and your heart."

"And you belong to me, right? As much as you can?"

"Exactly. I won't have sex with your father again, and I've been putting off a divorce for too long already, but you don't need to worry about that. Now come here and hold me for a bit before I have to go to bed."

Bleys did as his mother asked, spooning her from behind, letting his hand rest on her breast.

Linda smiled, wondering how she had become so fortunate to have had such a good son.

* * *

"And that's how we started this thing. I gave Bleys' father the divorce papers a week later. He kept much of our savings, but Bleys and I got the house. Bleys shares my bed now, and, to be honest, we're just about married."

Linda paused, absently rubbing her belly, only a bit larger than normal.

"I'm due in another six months," she added, smiling. Bleys, seated with her on the couch, in front of the other couples, no longer could help himself. He reached across and inside her shirt, squeezing her slightly-enlarged breast, a motion of both love and possessiveness. Then they kissed, a long languid exchange, taboo between a mother and son, on display for all.

There was a small round of applause before the couples in the small audience began to lose themselves in their own activities.