All Comments on 'The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 02'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing story something you can cum to more than once

mbaabdmbaabdabout 3 years ago

Love this series.

Rip142Rip142about 3 years ago

Wow! This was a terrific continuation! Thanks for sharing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

So fucking hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

SubmergedCannonSubmergedCannonabout 3 years ago

Really love the "lighthearted" nature of this series compared to your other works. Nice change of pace story wise with the same great writing. Please continue!

NesticNesticabout 3 years ago

Fabulous. Fabulous. What a well written sexy and loving story. Mother and her son ... Excellent. Delightful. Congratulations for hitting the nail firmly on the head. Worth reading again - and well worth five stars. I seem to have a little dust in my eye. Thank you.

NesticNesticabout 3 years ago

Ohhh, forgot ... please continue THE MOTHER/SON BOOK CLUB ... please, please ...

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 3 years ago

Good story. Hope you will continue. Thanks.

mbaabdmbaabdabout 3 years ago

You could take this family on a story line away from the book club also. Elliott needs to get to know his grandmother better, and vice versa.

Soshameless11Soshameless11almost 3 years ago

I'm a huge fan of the audio series on GWA. Can't wait for the next chapter!

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Another very yummy chapter. Thank you!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Holy fuck Batman! Did I just type that. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LateStageInfernalism: This is by far the best incest story on this site. I have read and heard the audio many times. I truly hope you continue writing new stories for this series with new mom/son characters joining the group, maybe have Todd and Margaret join and tell their story of how they began their decades-long affair, and have '@audioharlot' continue narration. Again...this is amazing writing and awesome stories. Thank you for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...