The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you should pray..."

"P-pray?" Elliot asked, confused and unable to focus.

"Yes! Pray while I...while I'm touching you. It will make this...easier and...remind you why I'm doing it."

Elliot couldn't imagine how that would make this easier on him. He was already having trouble thinking.

"What should I pray about?" Elliot said, before moaning slightly.

"Forgiveness. Not because you're bad, but...because we all sin. Confess your thoughts and fantasies. Admit to what's driving you to...to masturbate. Then, maybe when...when I finish you, those thoughts will go away."

Had he been thinking clearly, Elliot would have doubted that, but he wasn't, and he just wanted to make his mother happy. For one thing, he loved her. For another, he didn't want to do anything that would stop her beautiful hand going up and down.

"All right," Elliot said, "I can do that. Um...I...I look at a lot of porn...and that...that makes me so hard that I can't help but jerk off."

Raquel ignored her own breathing speeding up in sync with her hand.

"What kind of porn do you look at?"

Elliot tried, in that moment, to think about some of the women in his videos jerking him off, rather than his mother, but the truth was that none of them held a candle to her. She was gorgeous and sexy and forbidden and...breathing quite hard. He risked stealing a glance at her, and all the signs were there. Her lips were parted, eyes slightly unfocused, a flush was on her cheek.

His mother could not hide her incredible arousal, and all from jerking him off. Elliot had never really thought of himself as someone who could provoke that kind of desire in a woman as mature and beautiful as Raquel.

For the first time, Elliot began to understand something about his mother that he hadn't seen before. He felt naive. She enjoyed this as much as he did, but she couldn't admit it. His mother wanted him. But she felt guilty about it. If he pointed it out, if he confronted her with it, she would stop. She would run away again. She was already afraid of her sexuality and her desire. He did not know why, but he knew that.

Elliot would have to be at least a little subtle.

"It's really bad, Mom," Elliot said. "I'm sorry. I...I don't think I should tell you."

Raquel almost swore in frustration. He had to tell her. She had to know

"You have to be specific. You can't be forgiven unless you're very specific. I'm not asking young man, I'm telling you."

"Yes, Mom," Elliot said, glad he was facing away from her so she could not see his smile. He moaned again, unable to control it, then he noted that when he did she gave him a little squeeze. She was rewarding him for making those noises. Did she enjoy hearing him moan? He was learning all kinds of things about his mother. In any case, he had to say something, but where to start. "Mostly, I try to look at...at normal stuff. Cute girls, you know, college aged. It's wrong, I know but...I watch them getting fucked by these guys, and imagine I was them. They're young and pretty, and they suck the guy's cocks and they look up with this innocent expression. It turns me on so much..."

Raquel huffed and her eyes flashed with anger. Of course it would be some young sluts stealing her son. They hadn't even been touched by gravity yet, and they knew how to use their bodies. It was fitting punishment, Raquel knew. She would have pursued a boy like her own son. She would have fucked him so well that he wouldn't ever look for a different girl. But something occurred to her. She sped up just a little bit to throw Elliot off, heard her son's adorable whimper, and then asked her question.

"And? You said you 'try' to look at normal stuff. What do you end up looking at?"

"Ahh...Mom...it's so bad. I can't...I shouldn't..."

"Young man if you don't tell me this instant I'll stop..."

Elliot barely surpassed a laugh. His mother was so aroused that there was no way she'd stop. She couldn't stop herself now. He wouldn't hold back on her. She'd asked for it, after all.

"There are these women...not girls...but women. They're just...beautiful...but normal. Does that make sense?"

"What does that mean? Beautiful but normal?"

"They could be anyone. And...usually in these videos, they're dressed pretty normally, for part of them. Like a skirt and a blouse and maybe some high heels. Sometimes their clothes are tight. But other than that, it could be anyone on the street. Just...a beautiful woman. Not a girl though."

His mother's hand had slowed down, but she wasn't tormenting him. She was interested. She had to know.

"What's the difference between a girl and a woman? To you, I mean?"

"Well. A girl is like my age, or in college. She...she doesn't know much more than me. She might have sex before, but she doesn't really know what she wants yet. She's...innocent."

"And a woman?"

"A woman is older. She's lived a little. Probably had a lot of sex. Usually she's had at least one child. She's curvy, usually, with wide hips and big breasts."

Raquel's hand sped up again, and so did her breathing.

"S-so. When you look at these women, you know that they've had children?"

"Yes."

"And it excites you?"

"Yes?"

"Because you know that they could have your children too?"

"No. Well, yes, I mean, obviously knowing a woman could have your baby is hot but...but..."

"But?"

"But its not just that. It's that kind of motherly care that only they know how to give. And...they love the young guys in these videos. They care for them and treat them better than their girlfriends or even wives would...because..."

"Because?"

"Because in the videos, the women are the guy's moms or step-moms. They only want what's best for their sons and they give everything for them. They touch them and suck them and fuck them and get jealous when..."

But Raquel's mind had switched off. She could feel her pupils dilate. She lost all remaining focus and her hand moved on its own, speeding faster and faster. The obscenely wet noises of her hand filled the quiet room. She knew how to bring a man to orgasm with every part of her body, especially if she cared about him. And she dearly cared for Elliot, didn't she?

The next thought came without her willing it: Elliot watched videos where women pretended to be the mothers of the young men they were fucking. He loved that. He couldn't get enough of it.

Raquel was startled out of her daze by the feel of her son's hot cum spraying out, messily, hitting her arm and spilling all over her hand.

Her hand was drenched in her son's cum. She stared at it for a long second as Elliot tried to recover. Then, it happened. It was slight, nothing like what sex would do for her, but it was real. She felt her core twitch and she let out a single low moan. The only sign that she had just experienced an orgasm from jerking off her own son.

It was too much. Rachel fled the room swiftly,

At a safe distance, further down the hallway, she shouted, "I'll be back later tonight."

When she was alone in the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror, for a long time.

"You're a slut," she said, with real venom. But it was although the reflection just smirked back at her.

Yes, she was a slut. Yes, she was good at pleasing men. Yes, she loved her husband. But she loved her son most of all.

Raquel brought her hand, still dripping with her son's virile cum. She had just intended to smell it, having gone so long without having any, but before she even thought about doing differently, her tongue had shot out and tasted it.

Rich. Salty. Perfect.

Raquel washed her hands quickly, unable to meet her own eyes in the mirror again.

* * *

Raquel did not return to her son's room later that evening. This wasn't surprising to Elliot, although it was disappointing. His mother was honest and forthright, but she was also clearly confused. He was, too. Despite being younger, he felt conflicted.

Elliot had experienced his greatest fantasy granted by the woman that he loved the most in the world, but he was concerned that he had taken advantage of her. For most of his life she had been kind, loving, and fun. She was still kind and loving, but over the last few years she'd grown different. Firmer, more severe, both on Elliot and herself. And for the first time, Elliot had seen the level of desire that existed beneath the surface of his mother. Now, he wanted to see more.

No, he needed to see more.

Elliot spent that night awake, hoping against hope that she would show up at his door, incredibly hard, but somehow also truly satisfied for the first time. He did not masturbate, because she had forbidden it. But he would hold her to her end of that deal.

When he came downstairs on that Saturday morning, he found his mother making breakfast, but she would not smile or meet his eyes. His father, Todd, was calmly eating, seemingly unaware of his wife's mood.

"Good morning, son," Todd said.

"Hey, Dad," Elliot said, sitting down. Before he had a chance to say anything else, his mother had placed a plate of pancakes and sausage in front of him, before disappearing upstairs with suspicious haste.

"Any plans today?" his father asked.

"Um, not particularly. Maybe seeing about doing some work over at Vincent's house. Mrs. Harrington wants to make a lot of changes to her back yard and garden, and she'd rather pay us to do it than a landscaper."

"Hmm. That's good of you. It's terrible what happened to her husband. I know it's been six months but it has to have been tough for her. Her kids, too. In any case, I'm going out of town until the end of the week with your grandmother. A friend of mine from seminary is very ill. I'm going to visit him and we're going help his family a bit as they're going through some difficulties. You'll be alone here with your mother. Are you all right with that?"

Elliot was both very much in favor of this and terrified of it. But he couldn't very well explain to his father that he wanted to fuck his mother.

"I...yeah. Is there anything you need me to take care of?"

"Yes, actually. Your mother hasn't been in a great frame of mind recently, and some of that is definitely my fault. That being said, you don't need to worry about that. I'd like to to go out of your way to spend time with her. You always make her feel better."

"Um, sure, Dad. That's fine. I...um...I'm worried she's mad at me, though."

Elliot expected his father to ask him why, or tell him to be a better son, but he did not.

"Well, I think you'll find that she's just...confused. Sometimes your mother avoids conflict even when the outcome could be positive. Maybe she thinks you're mad at her, too."

The rest of the meal was eaten in amicable silence, and his father left immediately when he was finished. Elliot made up his mind to speak with his mother later, when she had cooled off a bit. He did want to spend time with her, but he decided that he could not be alone with his mother when she was so clearly avoiding him, and maybe angry with him. So he texted his friends Vincent and Bleys. As luck would have it, Gina, Vincent's mother, was in fact interested in paying her son's friends to help with the landscaping and gardening tasks, like digging holes, laying sod and mulch, and even planting trees and bushes.

Gina was also petite, curvy, and funny, a welcome change from the colder atmosphere at his house. The boys worked hard in the spring son, drank lemonade, and got everything done. By the time Elliot returned home, later that afternoon, he was still nervous, but more confident. He felt, strangely, like he was in control of the situation, even though he really wasn't sure what the situation truly was.

"Mom? I'm home," Elliot said as he entered the house. The door was unlocked.

"Hi, sweetie. I'm in here...on the couch."

Elliot was pleased to hear his mother's voice. It was more like it had been many years ago. Giving. Welcoming. Even eager. When he entered the living room, he was shocked by what he found.

Despite it still being daytime, Raquel was dressed in sleep wear. No, that wasn't right. Elliot had seen enough porn to recognize lingerie for what it was, and these were clothes for women to be fucked in.

Raquel sat demurely, legs together, stretched out comfortably. She had clearly been reading, and she was still wearing her glasses. Her long blonde hair was down, which was a rarity any more. Although Elliot had no real understanding of it, he could see that his mother was wearing makeup. Her style was typically very restrained and modest, only as much as society expected, but tonight her eyes were very smokey, and her lips a much deeper shade of red than normal.

The black silk teddy she wore covered her chest, but was tight, pushing her breasts up and over the fabric. Elliot wondered what her breasts would look like. If he tore the bodice open, would they bounce? He could clearly see her large, tightened nipples through the fabric. Would she squeal if he took one into his mouth? The teddy only extended barely halfway down her smooth, pale thigh. Elliot wondered if she wore any panties beneath the silky sheer material. He knew that his mother had waited for him like this for a long time. God, this was so wrong

Taking in the entire image, Elliot realized that his mother looked like sin, in human form.

"Hi, hon. You must have had a rough day. Come sit with mommy."

Raquel sat up, making space for him, and patted the cushion beside her. He hadn't heard heard his mother refer to herself as 'mommy' in years, and he realized with some shame that he was harder than he could ever recall being.

"I...I'm still kind of sweaty."

"I've never minded a man who smells of work. Or play. Please, sit."

Elliot sat next to her obedient, but couldn't think of thing to do or say. His hands wanted to be on his mother but knew that wasn't what she wanted. So he maintained his awkward silence, until his mother broke it.

"Your father won't be home until next week. So...I can relieve you right here. If you want. I...if you need it, I mean. This is just...just for your relief."

"Y-yeah. My relief."

"S-so, if you want mommy to stop, you just have to say so, understand? I've been harsh with you, and I never asked you and...well...I'm worried that I let my own lust make me a bit too forward."

Elliot, faced with the idea of losing sexual access to his mother, was finally able to meet her eye.

"I need this, mom. So badly."

"All right. Hmm. Would...um...it help you if you had...some encouragement?"

What would he need besides her sweet hand?

"Encouragement?"

"Yes. You were looking at pornography before, and I denied you that. Because, of course, it's wrong to look at that. But...I mean...I think I resemble at least a few of the women in those videos of yours."

"Mom...you're the hottest woman I've ever seen," Elliot said, before he could stop himself. To his surprise, he saw a charming blush spread across his mother's face and chest.

"Well then. Maybe you'd like to see more of me?"

As Elliot watched, unbelieving, Raquel pushed first one strap of her teddy down, then the other. The tight nature of the bodice supported itself, until she pulled the flexible fabric down, and for the first time in a very long time, he saw his mother's breasts. They were quite large, and while they did have a slight upturn, they also sagged quite a bit. To him, they were perfect. Before he could ask, Raquel took her son's hand in her own, and put it on her breast. He held it there, on her, but did nothing further until she pushed it into her, harder than he would have thought. Then he got the idea, and began to play with her breasts, kneading and squeezing and teasing the nipple. He was lost in the sensation, but he did hear the moan his mother attempted to conceal.

Raquel knew that she had gone too far to stop now, and reached over, unzipping her son's jeans, pulling his cock out. He groaned at the slightest touch and she smiled, before biting her lip as her son tweaked her nipple.

"Is this the first time you've touched a woman's breasts?"

"Y-yes. Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, love. You are doing it just right. Do you know why?"

"No."

"Because you followed my example, and because you're listening to me. To what I want. If you listen and pay attention to a woman, she'll reward you. Do you want a reward?"

"Oh, fuck. This feels so good, mom. Thank you."

Raquel laughed, a deep, throaty sound. It made his cock twitch in his mother's hand. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, still slowly moving her hand up and down. Elliot was torn between needing her to move faster and wanting to draw this out.

Raquel's tongue slipped into her son's mouth. He let her guide him, teach him, and eventually he began to realize that he was kissing his mother just how she wanted and needed. Gently, she moved his hands off of her tits, and while he wanted to resist, he did not. Then she withdrew from the long kiss.

"I need to make you happy, Elliot. I need you to be mine. Do you understand?"

Elliot did not, not truly, but he wanted to be hers.

"Yes, mom."

"Good boy," she said, favoring him with a wicked smile. Then, slowly, she moved her head down towards his crotch. Before he even realized what was happening, he felt her soft lips wrap themselves around his cock head. The heat and tightness of her mouth was almost too much for him. He cried out.

"Oh fuck, mom!"

Raquel didn't stop. She'd always been known as a good cocksucker, and if she was going to relieve her son's needs now, she was going to do it right. No little whore he met in college was going to steal him away from her. Nor would she lose him to sin. She would take care of him in the way that only a mother could. That only a slut like her could.

If she could not change her nature, she could at least own it.

Raquel was merciless in her attentions, moving up and down, using her tongue like a weapon, showing every bit of her experience to her boy, the man in her life who deserved all of her love. She had been withholding lately, she saw that now. She would not be any more.

And, if a mother was demonstrating such love, wouldn't it be right for a son to return it? She paused for a moment, breathing hard. She never did go easy on herself when she went down on a man.

"I...I need a favor from you, Elliot."

"What...whatever you need, mom, I'll do it."

"I...I still sin, too. I'm awful, and I know it's wrong, but I still do it. I have needs, just like you."

"How can I help?"

Elliot wanted his mother's mouth to return to his cock, but more even than that he wanted to make her as happy as she was making him.

"I...I masturbate. I'm such a hypocrite. I...I need help."

"Help stopping?"

"No. I need you to take care of me the way I'm caring for you."

Raquel paused, altering her position, pulling her teddy up. She wore no panties, and Elliot caught a brief flash of her blonde bush before she knelt to his side, on the sofa, and bent back to take him into her mouth again.

"You want to help you cum?"

Raquel nodded briefly, eyes hazed over with lust.

"Yes, baby, that's exactly what I need. Finger mommy, so she doesn't sin any more."

Then, Raquel returned her attentions to her son's cock. Although he found it hard to focus, Elliot realized that he could, from this position, fairly easily reach around his mother's shorter frame and behind her. He was gentle and hesitant at first, touching his mothers labia and marveling at how swollen and wet she was. She was ready for him.

"Please, Elliot, honey, mommy can't wait!"

Raquel sounded slutty and desperate even to her own ears, and the spike of shame in her heart hurt her, but she could not stop now. She was more aroused and needy than she could ever remember being in the past.