The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot pushed his finger inside of his mother's pussy, slowly at first, but then more forcefully. God she was so tight and wet and hot. What would that feel like wrapped around his cock? What would it feel like to cum inside of her?

Raquel had already taken her son back inside her mouth and he felt rather than heard her moan. She moved him deeper now, as if rewarding him for his attentions. The truth was, she was under his power as much as he was under hers. She knew that had he but asked, she would have done anything for him. Anything for her son, her lover. Anything for his love and his cock.

God, he even fingered her perfectly. Slow at first, then steady, then he varied his cadence. She squeezed her legs together for extra sensation, and he sped up, more forceful, almost taking her with his hand. He was so strong! Raquel had been so close to cumming but had second thoughts. This was far beyond the justification she shared with her mother-in-law, but she was in heat! It would take the merest sensation to send her over the edge. She remained there, on the razors edge of pleasure, unknowingly stopping the motions of her head, mouth, and tongue, although his cock remained in her mouth.

"God mom, your pussy feels incredible," Elliot said.

Hearing her own son say such forbidden things pushed her beyond the point of no return. Had her mouth not been full she would have screamed.

Raquel's whole body shook and tensed and quivered, and Elliot watched, transfixed. He had given his mother an orgasm. Still, she only stopped briefly before taking him deep, even into her throat. The gagging noise almost took him over the edge.

"Mom, I'm going to...if you do this...I'll...I don't want you to choke...or get you messy..."

Raquel's voice sounded again, as she briefly stopped. Elliot could hear desire in her tone, but also kindness, and love.

"I know, Elliot. Go ahead. Make a mess of mommy's face. Just like you did to her hand last night. I want your cum all over me, baby."

Then she returned her mouth to his cock, and took him deep again. Elliot lost control. Raquel felt her son's cock spasm right before he began to cum, and she pulled back just enough so the first two spurts went in her mouth. All the better for her to savor him right away. Then she withdrew from him completely but kept pumping. He came again and again on her face and hair and chest. She needed him to. She needed him to see her like this, possessed completely. She needed to give herself to him. Finally, he stopped, and fell back, limp, gasping.

Raquel looked at her son, eyes half-closed from pleasure and the exertion, and smiled. He truly was handsome after he came, and he was clearly...relieved. There was no way he would sin tonight.

"Goooood boy," she said, almost purring. "Now why don't I get cleaned up and make us some dinner. You can get cleaned up and take a nap."

* * *

The rest of the evening was, weirdly, very domestic. Raquel got dressed in her more typical jeans and simple blouse and made Elliot dinner. They ate together, laughing and interacting in a very normal way. Then they watched television together, cuddling a bit closer than normal. He dared to touch her again, palming her breast and teasing her nipple with his thumb. She did nothing, pretending not to notice, but he could hear her breathing speed up and thought he had heard a slight moan.

Later, Raquel came to him in his bed. She was a bit more causal, even businesslike about getting him off, and only used her hand, but she did not attempt to hide how into it she was, nor did she stop him from grasping her thigh or touching her pussy. Hearing her hoarse whisper of "Cum for mommy, sweetheart," was enough to bring him over the edge.

Despite this, Elliot was still aroused when she he watched her leave, dreamlike, from his room. He almost called out to her, asked her to come back, begged her for forgiveness. With relief came clarity, and with that came shame and guilt. Despite it being her idea to start with, he felt like he was taking advantage of her own guilt and repressed needs. He did not call to her, however, and he knew that he was too weak to do so. He loved his mother. He would die for her. But he would never do anything that would prevent him from being her lover.

* * *

The following day was Sunday, and Elliot attended church with his mother, as normal. The only part that was unusual was his father's absence. With him out of town, a local deacon took over. He was a friendly man, not as good of a speaker as Elliot's father, but fortunately he was also brief and to the point. It seemed to be over almost too quickly. After the service, there was a small lunch in a meeting hall at the back of the church, a regular occurrence in which Raquel and many other parishioners brought homemade food. As always, he helped with serving the food and cleaning up afterwards. He could feel his mother's eyes on him as he worked, and he knew that she wanted more from him than just his fingers.

The meal and the clean-up were both done with quickly, and soon, Elliot found himself alone again with his mother in their house that suddenly seemed much too small for the both of them and their desires. His mother was deeply tense and conflicted, and he knew it, but he did not know how to broach the subject. He decided to put off asking her to "relieve" him and take a nap, as he was suddenly exhausted.

Elliot awoke to his mother's voice calling him from her room. She was somewhat eager, but he knew this would not be as simple as her stroking him off or him fondling her. Something was about to happen, or not happen, and Elliot needed to know what.

Because he knew, in his heart, if he had the slightest opportunity and he could do so without hurting her, he would fuck his mother.

He rose quickly, but did not put on a shirt or pants as he might have normally. Elliot had never been very confident in his body, but as he entered his mother's room, her eyes burned all over him. He put her into heat, now, and he smiled, just slightly at the knowledge that he had this power. He sat next to her on the bed. They were silent for a long moment before she took his hand and spoke

"I want more than this. I thought I could alleviate both of our sin alone but...I'm afraid that I'm not that kind of woman, Elliot."

"What do you mean?"

"I very much want you to take me. As a man takes a woman. As...as a husband takes a wife. But that would be wrong."

"Very wrong," Elliot agreed, his voice growing hoarse.

"And I'm weak. So...I think...we should pray, together, to...to stop this from going too far..."

Without saying more, his mother stood, turned and knelt before the bed, head down, eyes closed, elbows on its edge. Elliot stood as well, but walked behind her. He observed his mother, almost dispassionately, the way her body moved and settled under the sheer fabric of her night gown. He grew hard, knowing that she knew how he saw her. He consumed her with his gaze. His breathing grew quick and he needed her again.

"Our father who art in heaven," she started, not waiting for him. He knelt behind her, already knowing what it is he would do.

"Hallowed be thy name," she continued. He trailed the fingers of one hand, starting at the fabric-covered small of her back, all the way up to the nape of her neck. She shuddered.

"Thy kingdom...come." Elliot smiled as her voice quavered, and leaned into her until he knew she could feel his breath on her neck

"Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven," she said, squirming against her own will. He knew that she was in conflict now, wanton in her urges, but close to asking him to stop. He would if she did, so he could not allow that. Elliot kissed her softly on her neck, and she groaned.

"Satisfy this day our hungers," she said, and Elliot smiled, before nipping her neck and setting his hands gently on her hips.

"And forgive us our sins," she said. Elliot ran his hands up her sides before setting them on her shoulders, then pushed both straps of the night gown off of them.

"As we forgive those who sin with us," she said, as her son pulled her gown down and off of her chest. Her breath caught as his strong hands seized her breasts without hesitation or gentleness, squeezing and kneading them. For a moment she lost all thought, but then continued.

"Lead us into temptation," Raquel whispered as she felt her son's cock grinding against her back. He was impossibly, perfectly hard.

"But deliver us to evil," she said, as Elliots hand wove its way down her chest, forcing her gown further down.

"For I am thy kingdom." Elliot's hand found its goal, his mother's pussy. He did not force his fingers inside of her but merely pushed as she ground into him, toying gently with her clitoris. She gasped, and leaned back into her son, who kissed and bit at her neck.

"And...and you are my power, and glory," Raquel said, all thought leaving her, all focus on her sons hand, willing it to keep going to bring her closer. She was unable to speak or think or prevent what was happening to her. He was giving her what she needed and had he stopped she would have begged him like the slut she was to finish her. But he did not stop and she came, crying out again and again, until she fell limp in her son's arms.

"Forever, Amen," Elliot finished

* * *

They knelt there for a long time, he holding his mother from behind, and her recovering. For a few moments there was no guilt or self-recrimination for either of them, only the thought of receiving and giving pleasure from and to a loved one. But then it all came crashing down on Raquel. What she had done and what he had done to her.

She had led her own son down the path of damnation, and she had to save him.

"We have to stop this, Elliot."

"Why, mom? You love me, and I love you."

"It's wrong and you know it. And...and we're betraying your father," she added.

"If he was giving you what you needed then we wouldn't be doing this. And I don't care that it's wrong. I don't, mom. I love you."

"You don't know me. I mean...I love you. But...you don't know the things I did before I was blessed with you."

"Well then tell me. I want to learn. I want to know everything about you."

"I was a whore, Elliot. Your mother was a whore. I fucked men...whenever I wanted, however I wanted. I drank and...and I sinned in every way. That's who I am. I'm sorry, Vincent. I don't want you to be...to be damned like I am."

"No, mom, that's not true."

"It is! Look."

Raquel reached to the end table and took out her phone. Despite her shame, she had kept photos of her youth. Mostly innocent or near-innocent snapshots, they triggered memories for her. She told herself it was to remember not to sin any more, but many times she stared at them at night, reveling in the shame and arousal of the memory. This picture was simple: There were two friends, men in their thirties that she had met at Myrtle Beach when she was on spring break, from college. They stood in the surf. They were each handsome, in decent shape. They were mature, confident, successful, and she had been helpless under their combined charm. In the picture, she sat on the shoulders of one of them, wet hair a mess, in a blue bikini which barely covered her. Even before she had Elliot she had been curvy, to the point where she had often felt overweight. Men did not see her that way, however.

"I went back to the hotel with both of these men, Elliot. With both of them. I let them use me. And...no that's not right. I encouraged them to use me. They were just normal men that I'd met and had fun with. I don't think they expected me to fuck them. But I did. I went home with them and let them both fuck me at the same time, like a whore. Even worse. I didn't take any money. I did it for fun. They used me several times, and I loved it. I...I came so hard that I still think of it today. That certainly wasn't the only one-night stand I had as a girl. Nor the most shameful thing. There are things I can't share with you because I never want you to see me as I see myself."

For a moment, Elliot was sobered. Nothing about what she had said was bad, not to him, but he saw how deeply she felt the shame of her prior life. He wondered if there was something deeper behind this feeling.

"Did you cheat on Dad?"

Raquel laughed, then sobbed.

"No. Not before this. I've never cheated on anyone. I have to tell your father."

"Mom, no! You can't!"

"I have to! I'm lost and I've taken you with me. This...this isn't your fault, at all. I'll protect you. I'll take the blame...I will. I won't mention you. I'll tell your father and he'll...he'll do what he has to. Probably divorce me, but I won't resist any punishment."

"Mom. No. What if he hurts you?"

Elliot was desperate to stop Raquel. He didn't think his father would hurt his mother, but anything was possible in the heat of the moment.

"I...well. If that's what god wants, then that's what will happen, I suppose. I can't pretend not to deserve it. It doesn't matter. I can't stop this now. I don't want to stop it. I-if I'm allowed, I'll give myself to you every day, baby. I'll take such good care of you that you won't ever need to look at other girls. I...I can't tell you what to do here. I know it's wrong. I just...I just don't care. So...here I am...use me, son. Please."

Having said so, Raquel returned placed her hands on the bed, faced forward, but did nothing, staying on her knees. All at once, Elliot finally, at last, understood. Raquel had been forward as a young woman. She had been everything she wasn't supposed to be, in her mind. Now, she could not behave that way, and had made herself passive. She needed a man, her man, to lead her. And now, Elliot was her man.

Elliot reached out and took her hand, pulling her to her feet gently as he stood. He pushed the night gown, already falling off of her chest, all the way down so she was completely and gloriously nude. Slowly, he pushed on her back.

"Get on the bed, mom. On all fours."

Raquel pressed her thighs together for a moment, and then obeyed, smoothly moving into a position she was very familiar with. She stayed there, obedient, waiting for her son to mount her.

"I'm going to breed you, mom. Because if we don't waste my cum, it isn't a sin, is it?"

"Oh god," Raquel whimpered.

"You don't have to do anything, mom. If you tell me to stop, I will. But if you want my cock, then just let it happen."

Raquel said nothing in response, but her hands clutched harder at the comforter and her back arched unconsciously. Elliot smiled and set his hands on her hips. She shivered. With his hand he aimed his cock towards his mother, but down, so as he thrust forward his cock slid under her pussy, rubbing her slit. He felt her warm slickness coat the top of his cock, and his mother moaned deeply. He reached forward impulsively with both hands and played with her breasts, full and swaying beneath her. He tweaked her large nipples, making her cry out and whine.

But Raquel never said no, nor asked him to stop. Instead, she made a noise of deep need and pushed back against her son. She moved her hand back, trying to guide his cock into her, but with surprising strength he moved her hand off of him and set it down firmly back on the bed.

"Please," she whined.

"Please? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no! Please don't tease me...please...just..."

"Just what? Say it, mom. I need to hear it."

"I can't..."

"I want you to be my slut, mom. So if you want my cock so badly, tell me."

"Oh...oh god...please fuck me, son. I'm your slut and I always will be."

Elliot tried not to let it show but he was at the limits of his self control. As soon as the words had left her mouth, he adjusted himself and forced his cock deep inside of her pussy. Had he been less excited, he might have been more thoughtful, and gentle, but both of them were in a frenzy of desire, and even in her pain at being suddenly entered, Raquel simply pushed back against her son, desperate to impale herself.

At last, they were united.

The memories would stay in Elliot's head for years after. The wet, obscene sounds of their fucking, their bodies slapping together. His grunts and her soft, then loud moans. The scent of her arousal, pure and wrong and better than he thought any woman could smell.

Elliot's thrusts only grew more violent, more impassioned, but if Raquel was in any pain she did not ask him to slow or stop. Neither of them resisted or tried to stop what was happening.

Raquel, panting hard, fell on her elbows, letting her head rest on the comforter, but kept her back arched so her son could go as deep as possible. Her only thought was taking as much of him as she could, of drawing his cum out, of being his ideal fuck. Never would pornography or some young woman replace her in his thoughts. He would only want her.

Finally, both of them passed the final point. Raquel screamed as Elliot groaned, emptying himself inside her, filling her, completing the circle.

Elliot collapsed on top of her, before managing to roll off. Raquel did not want him to leave her, and she clung to him. They lay there, in each other's arms, kissing slowly and languidly. Raquel was unable to keep her hands from touching her beautiful son's body, and she knew that whatever her intentions, she was lost to him now.

"I'll speak to your father when he gets home this week," Raquel said, oddly calm. "If...if I can...we can figure out a way to be together, but your father could make what we did public, or even call the police. You have to be ready for bad things to happen to me."

"I don't think that will be necessary," a deep, but oddly calm voice said from the doorway. Elliot looked up in surprise and shame. His father had come home.

"Dad, it was my fault," Elliot started to say, half-rising on his elbows, surprising even himself.

"No, it wasn't," Raquel said, sitting up quickly enough to expose herself, ready to interposition herself between her son and husband. She would not allow her offspring to suffer for her sins.

Todd, however, seemed relaxed. He smiled, even.

"You moved a bit faster than I expected but, really, none of this surprises me. I knew you were the right woman for this family, Raquel."

"I'm sorry, what?" was all Raquel could get out. Elliot said nothing at all.

"Raquel, I've been having sex with my mother for years. I thought you would have figured that out after she spoke with you. I don't blame you for what you did with our son. I have let you get pretty worked up, and you do need quite a bit of...attention."

Raquel wondered how, even in this situation, she could feel even more shame. And arousal.

"Dad," Elliot said, finally starting to understand, "What are you saying? You've been...cheating on mom...with your mom?"

Todd sighed.

"It never felt like cheating to me, because I've been with my mother for many years before I met Raquel, but I did deceive you both. And its not something you can truly explain unless you've been involved in something like this. I saw the way our son looked at you, Raquel, and I saw how you responded to him. I knew that you wouldn't act on your own, and I knew that if I spoke to you, you'd panic or grow even more cold. So I denied you satisfaction, preached against masturbation, and gave you a little push."

"B-but...it's a sin!"

"Is it? I mean, I'm not angry. Our son is an adult, and he's clearly happy. Oh, and I have to say as far as I can tell, the women in our family are all happy, too. But you can make up your own minds. Just know that I expected it, and that's why I came home early. To 'catch' you, but not in a cruel way. You have my blessing. In any case, I'm not supposed to be back for a few days, and I suspect you still have things to talk about, and a lot of fucking to do. Your mother is quite pent up, Elliot. Maybe you could help her with that. Meanwhile, I'll go spend some quality time with my own mother."