All Comments on 'The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 01'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please and soon

Wow what a build up. Anxious to read more of this hot story.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 5 years ago
New Beginnings

Mmmm, great start. Can't wait for chapter 2. Hope she gets with the other moms too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW. very hot.

I’m looking forward to the next parts!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME story

Wish I had a Mom like that when I was 18.

I am so hard.

Hurry with the next chapter

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME START..I am so HORNY

Wish I had a Mom and friends like these.

Hurrrrrryyyyy,,,I need another chapter to take care of my hard cock

Great story.

Why weren't Mom like this when I was growing

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

As soon as I saw the title I knew this was going to be a great story! It is. Very reminiscent of a story by klrxo. A worthy 5* award.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love the start. Please post chapter two very soon.

Spider1Spider1over 5 years ago
Great job

You've got a great series in the making here. Tons of detail. Very vivid, sharp dialogue. Promise of great fun to come....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great start. Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ten/ Ten

So fucking sucking hot, more and more of this please and soon. I would have loved to have had a go with my mother, it was nearly but not quite, I adore cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for sharing.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - what a great tease

looking forward to chapter 2. great story. fantastic. well-written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I read this story. Sounds very interesting. Unfortunately, I could not find how this MF club has been originated. Then I read the other story of JoMaddox. Again the same heroes (psychologist and couple moms) but again sounds like story starts "from the middle".

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Pretty good start

I'll be interested to read the other installments. While I think the set up is pretty solid, it does seem a bit quick Carole's finding out about the club. I'll see how it holds up. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story features a common, and to this reader,

perplexing plot device. Mother and son want to fuck, mother and son have no moral impediment to fucking, mother and son are masturbating to fantasies of each other separated by only a door, mother and son are masturbating to fantasies of each other separated by only a door while moaning out each other's name loud enough for the other to hear, yet mother and son aren't fucking. Instead we need a visit to the local therapist and an extended chatty lunch to push her over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweetie

I think the word should be banned from the site. All these mother son stories are just full of it. For Christ's sake, enough already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Man some people have strange complaints, like i hate "that" word, or if "this" happens its over for me, want too see how a story that has nothing someone might find a turn off looks like? Shut down the screen, there you go.. also the therapist theme is fucking smoking hot! There is a reason is popular in M/S stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
idiot liberal

I'm a hater because I called out the excessive use of the word "Sweetie"?

I loved the story, gave it a 4 star rating.

Lots of people can handle criticism, sorry it hurt your feelings, sweetie.

johncan6johncan6about 4 years ago
Good Story

Nice story, We need more like this.....

mommysboy1mommysboy1almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story and well written.It got me off!

If I could make one minor change I would remove the requirement for the mom's to be on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
underpants???

for an 18 year old boy, almost a man??????????

That is a term for kids below the teens, at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Teenage son heaven

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good start to what I hope will be a good series. Style of writing and use of proper grammar is good. As to the plot of the story, who better to teach a son about sex and how to please a woman than his mother. Assuming the woman truly wants to be a mother, the son will find no one he can trust, feel secure with nor safer with than his mother. Finally, no other woman will want to please him more than his mother. Likewise, from the mother's point of view, the preceding applies equally to her from her son. Although this story is fiction, as long as the incest is mutually acceptable to all parties involved; there is no positional power play; and there is no emotional abandonment should the situation not work out, I have no problem with incest in real life. The human race could possibly be better off if more incest were to occur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous