The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

Her friend Andrea Cook had long curly blonde hair. She wore a short black skirt and a white top a bit more conservative than Michelle's. At first glance she had long creamy legs and a tight little ass. In her mind Carole matched the two mothers with their sons. She glanced at Andrea and thought...if only you knew how bad I want to fuck that boy of yours...!

Dr Hughes, or Stella as she was called, was another good looking brunette who wore her long hair in a ponytail. Dr Stella wore a very short red mini dress which rode up her thighs. She wore black stockings and a pair of 5 inch heels. She definitely looked a lot hotter than the other day in her office!

Carole sat down and the four of them decided to order some drinks before lunch. The young black waiter came over and she did a double take when Michelle gave the waiter a big smile and licked her lips as she looked at the front of his slacks. Did she see right? Did she just come on to young black waiter? Andrea saw the whole thing and decided to set the newcomer straight.

"Don't worry, that's Michelle just being Michelle. You just love being a cock tease, don't you Michelle?"

"Yes, I'm a cock tease. And yes, I love big young cock! And...once in awhile I love a big young black one!! Guilty as charged!"

Carole finds out that all three of the women were divorced just like her. Their marriages all broke up as a result of their husbands cheating on them, or in Stella's case, her husband just lost interest in sex.

"Yes, it seems we have another divorced mother for our group! Hopefully our little club is getting another member!"

Michelle asks the hard body blonde a little about her son.

"So Carole, tell us a little about your son Ricky."

"Well, Ricky is a great kid. He's just a normal teenage boy who lately seems to have changed a bit."

"Changed?"

"Yes, he's changed a bit since we moved here. He always was the smartest kid in his class, but lately isn't doing real well in school. It seems...that his teenage hormones are kicking in, if you know what I mean. That's when I heard about Dr. Stella. So I went to see Stella and we talked about things, a lot of things, didn't we?"

Stella has sat mostly quiet just listening to the interaction between the three women. She decides to chime in.

"Yes we did. We got a lot of things out in the open. One thing led to another and I ended up telling Carole a little about our group."

The women order lunch and while they were waiting for their entrees Andrea decides to ask the newcomer how she is liking things in a new city.

"So, how are you and your son, I heard his name is Ricky, liking things in Bellview so far? "

"Well, it seems Ricky has made some friends already. I was surprised when he decided to turn out for football. I heard that all of our sons are on the team together. In fact you probably know that last week Ricky invited your boys Peter and Jason over to the house."

"Yes, we heard about that. In fact since that day Jason seems to talk a lot about you. I think he's got a little crush on you. And now I can see why! You are incredible!"

"Well, I made them hamburgers for lunch then the three of them all went up to Ricky's room and closed the door."

Michelle chimes in.

"Ah yes! So you got the closed door treatment! Three horny teenage boys and the closed bedroom door! I'm sure they weren't talking about biology class or history! Carole, we've all had the closed door routine at one time or another. We all know what they were doing in there, don't we girls?"

"You do? I hope they weren't in there..."

"No, Carole! No need to worry! Our boys are not gay. The boys were definitely not in there...you know...doing each other. No, we can all tell you that our sons are all 100% heterosexual! I can assure you that our sons were checking you out and they were in there talking about ways to..."

"Ways to what?"

"Well, Michelle, Stella, what do you think? Should we tell her?"

"Yes, she's probably already figured it out herself. But the three of us have all gone through this so we know all about it. Our sons were up there trying to help Ricky..."

"Help Ricky...what?"

"Well, I'm sure they were up there giving him advice. I'm sure they were talking about ways for Ricky...to get into your panties."

"Get into my panties? You mean...they were up there giving Ricky tips...to help him..try and fuck his mother?"

"You go girl! I'm sure of that! The three of us have all been through that scenario. Yes, our boys are just growing up. They are normal horny teenagers and they want to fuck their moms."

"Well, I guess I have to tell you...that I have heard him...in his room...masturbating at night."

"Yes...all of us have gone to our son's bedroom door and heard our sons beating off. And I bet he was he calling for his mother while he was blowing his nuts! I mean we've all gone through that one! All of our sons are horny for their mothers. And looking at you, I can certainly see how he gets the hots for his mother! I mean you, Carole, are gorgeous! I mean, you look like you can't be a day over 25. Where on God's green earth did you get a body like that? You have those long tan legs and that tiny little jiggling ass! And nice tits to boot! You seem to be driving our sons crazy, and now I can see why."

"Thanks, but in fact I'm 37. And, well, I do like to work out a lot. A couple months ago I joined Moore's fitness center."

"Yes! Moore's fitness center. Have you met Brenda Moore, the owner?"

"Well, yes, she did stop by the other day to introduce herself when I was working out. She is something else!"

"Yes, Brenda is a one of a kind mom! Her son Randy is also on the football team with all of our boys. Brenda is actually another divorced mom like all of us. Stella has been after her to join our group, right Stella?"

"Yes I have asked her a couple times but so far all she has said is maybe later."

"Brenda was always the hottest mom in Bellview. She used to be a professional fitness model. She was in a lot of magazines. I used to find those magazines under Peter's bed with dried cum on her bikini pics. And then last year she dumped her shit of a husband and she got breast implants and, shit she's hot! I don't know how her boy Randy can live in the same house with her! If he's not already fucking her he must be whacking off 24 hours a day! I know all of our boys want to fuck her and I KNOW that I'd do her myself if I ever got the chance!"

"Anyway, so you like to work out a lot? We can all agree it's certainly done wonders for you! You are certainly a milf. In fact, you define the term milf!"

"I have heard of the term milf but I really don't know what it means. In fact I heard the boys using that word the other day when they were over at the house. I was in the kitchen making lunch and I'm sure they didn't think I could hear them. I overheard one of them, not sure which boy, tell Ricky that his mom is a real milf. Does it mean what I think it does?"

"Well, girl, the boys think you are a milf! And yes, you are definitely a milf! The boys think you are a mom I'd like to fuck."

"That's what I thought it meant, but I wasn't 100 percent sure. So it means that your sons want to fuck me, right?"

The hot blonde newcomer was starting to get wet thinking about the prospect of fucking a boy half her age, especially young Jason Cook, but her own son Ricky most of all.

"That's right sweetie. I'm sure all our sons want to fuck you. Have you ever had sex with a teenage boy?"

"No, I haven't had sex with a teenager. In fact I haven't had sex with anyone since Ricky and I moved to Bellview."

"Jeez!! that was almost 6 months ago! You're telling us that you haven't gotten any dick in over six months?"

"Well, my marriage was in the toilet a long time before that, so its been almost two years..."

"Well, I'm sure we all agree that we should tell you about our little club. Stella, how much did you tell Carole about our little club?"

"I just told Carole that we have a group of mothers and sons who get together a couple times a month, but I wasn't too specific about what goes on at our parties."

"I got it that it's probably some sort of mother and son club."

"You got it sweetie! Do you see the necklaces we are wearing?"

"Yes. I see the "MF"on your necklaces."

"Do you have any idea what it means?"

Carole thought for a minute. "My God! You mean...?"

After spending an hour talking with the blonde newcomer on her therapist's couch and after a few minutes with the three of them, Stella decides that it's time to tell newcomer Carole Baker everything.

"Carole, I didn't tell you everything last week, because I wanted to see how things played out here. I think it's time that you know all about our group. We started a group of divorced mothers and their teenage boys. Yes, we have a club and we call it the motherfuckers club. And after talking to you, I feel that I know enough about you that you would be a perfect candidate to join our club."

"You mean...a sex club? For mothers and teenage sons? And you want Ricky and me... to join?"

"Yes. I can speak for everyone here. You and Ricky would be a great addition to our club. I mean, you are definitely smoking hot milf material! I'm sure our sons would all love to get into your panties."

"So, Ricky... would be a member too?"

"Oh yes! From what I hear he's an absolute young hunk!"

Carole Baker is shocked to hear that there is a club like this in this sleepy little town. But after the last couple months, the gorgeous blond in her sexual prime is more than a little interested to hear more about it.

"So, let me ask about this club. It's a club for divorced mothers and their sons. Do the sons...fuck each other's mothers? Or do the mother's fuck their own sons?"

"Carole, the answer is yes...and yes!"

"You mean, Ricky would fuck all you mothers while your sons take turns fucking me? Is it a big orgy? Or what?"

"Stella, why don't you tell her a little more what happens at our parties."

"Carole, at every party, usually we have a little entertainment to get started."

"Entertainment?"

Well, what happens is that everyone takes turns providing the entertainment. A couple months ago Michelle and Andrea went at it in front of everyone! Why don't you tell Carole about it?"

Andrea speaks up. For some reason she immediately feels a connection starting with the classy and very nice blonde lady. God, and she's got a rocking little body too! If her son Ricky ever had a chance to get his hands on her...! I can see how any normal teenage boy wants to get into her pants!

"Might as well tell you that Michelle and I are bi. We 69ed each other while everyone watched. We licked each other's clits then fucked each other with a two headed dildo. You should have seen the reaction from all of the boys! Drove all of them crazy! From what I hear, now every boy in our group is after his mom, to watch her fuck another mom."

"Well, I do know that a lot of men love watching girl on girl sex. I guess your sons are no different."

"Last month Dr Stella had all the mothers line up while she gave each boy instructions in how to orally please his mother. All the mothers laid on their back and spread their legs and each son went to town on his own mother. Dr Stella had to show each boy where his mother was most sensitive and which spot would give his mother the most pleasure. Can you imagine 9 mothers on their backs, legs spread, and each teenage boy was licking his mother's clit? It took a minute or two then you should have heard all of us mothers hooting and hollering!! All 9 of us were wearing stilettos, legs high in the air. You could hear one screaming orgasm after another! Each boy was trying so hard to get his mother off again and again! We were so loud, the hotel manager came to our room and told us to please be quiet! I think we were this close to getting kicked out of the hotel!"

"So, like I said each party someone starts with someone providing the entertainment. Just to get everyone in the mood...! Then we either have some sort of...group activity, or sometimes we just draw straws for partners. We try do do something new each party, to keep things interesting. Then the last night is usually mom son bonding time. Each mom and son head off to their hotel room and spend the night with their son."

"Wow! It...it...it's a lot to think about. I mean, I haven't done anything like that before, and Ricky...well Ricky just turned 18..."

Stella figured it was time for her to speak up and set the newcomer straight.

"Carole, sweetie, I want you think about this. First look at yourself. You are drop dead gorgeous, and you are in your sexual prime. You got it all going on. You should be getting it every damn day and night! You just told us that you aren't really attracted to any men your age, that you lately fantasize about teenage boys."

Andrea chimes in.

"And then you would have 10 of us mothers, and it's our duty to spend the whole weekend draining all that sperm out of all those teenage balls! Our parties usually start on a Friday night and end on Sunday morning. Carole, by Sunday morning I guarantee you will be fucked so much that you will be walking bowlegged!"

"Well, I'll be honest with all of you. It does sound...interesting...like something I have fantasied about. I have definitely fantasied a lot about young boys lately."

"Carole, sweetie, we have to ask you something, and tell us the truth. The other day, you met our sons Peter and Jason. I can tell you...from first hand experience, that either of them would love to fuck you..."

"And, let me get this straight, all three of you are okay, with your sons fucking me?"

Michelle nods her head and smiles.

"Yes, sweetie, as long as we all get a crack at Ricky."

"Well, I guess you are right. But I'm not sure if this is the right thing for Ricky. Shouldn't he be more interested..in girls...his own age?"

Stella speaks up.

"Sweetie, think of this. Your son is 18, and he's just starting his sexual adventure in life. As you are finding out he's constantly horny! He wants to fuck SOMEBODY! So what if your son goes out and starts having sex with the girls at school? Most of the girls having sex with boys are undoubtedly having sex with a lot of other boys at school. Eventually some of these kids get a disease."

"Well, I definitely wouldn't want Ricky to get a disease."

"Then, what if your son got one of these bimbos pregnant? Then some teenage girl makes a huge decision which affects Ricky's whole life. She either decides to get an abortion or she decides to keep the baby and now your teenage son is a father and you suddenly become a grandmother! Do you want that to happen?"

"No, definitely don't want that to happen. The three of you are making real sense."

"So, what happens is a win win for both of you. You end up having ten different 18 year old cocks to play with and your son has 10 attractive mothers to fuck all he wants! Sweetie, we all have found out that if we keep those young boys busy, then they eventually find out that NO ONE can give them the fucking they want, like their own mother!"

Carole had figured out that something like this was possibly happening, but was actually surprised that all of these women were so open about fucking their own sons. She decided to probe a bit deeper.

"So, this is all new to me. Give me a minute here. Do all three of you...fuck your own sons too? Do you...just fuck your sons at those parties, or do you fuck your sons, regularly?"

"Michelle, why don't you tell Carole, what its like...to fuck your own son?"

"Carole, sweetie, I will tell you, let's just say that I have...how to put it...been around the block a few times. I think I'm a pretty nice person. In fact if I'm your friend I will do anything for you. But I have a weakness. My weakness is....cock. I love flirting with men, and a lot of times it ends up...more than flirting. All that being said though, getting fucked by an 18 year old boy is in another solar system! Most of these boys are so awkward when they get started. Its this awkwardness that makes the whole thing so great! It's the hottest thing you will ever experience! All these young boys want to do is please his mother! A lot of times they are so incredibly horny that they cum way too fast. You are left hanging. But then what happens is that those 18 year old boys can get hard again in a minute or two! Their stamina is amazing! The boys can usually go all night! Then after a couple hours sleeping in his mother's arms you both wake up and he has that beautiful thing called morning wood and you go at it again!"

"That does sound incredible! But what about getting fucked by your own son?"

"Well, the three of us all agree. Its great to fuck an 18 year old boy but there's nothing in the world like having your own son, the person you love more than anything in the world, fuck the shit out of you! And Carole, to answer your question, I'll tell you that all three of us.. fuck our own sons...regularly."

Andrea decides to give her two cents worth.

"Carole, you just told us that you can hear Ricky call your name as he's in his room jacking off, right? So you know he has the hots for you."

"Yes, I'm sure he does."

"And you have the hots for him. You told us that you fantasize about Ricky fucking you, right?"

"Yes, I have this fantasy about getting on top of him, and riding his cock until he shoots his...load.. inside me."

"Then, it's settled. The two of you should become members of our little club."

"Okay, you have talked me into it! But how do I approach Ricky? How do I ask Ricky if he wants to join?"

"Sweetie, after hanging around our boys, you can be sure he already knows all about our club. I'd bet a million dollars he's definitely up for it!"

"So, Ricky and I just become members of your club now?"

Stella speaks up.

"It's not quite that easy. I started this club and there are several rules that everyone must go by."

"Okay, tell me."

Stella tells the hot blonde newcomer the rules.

"Well first, obviously you don't tell anyone abut our club. It's actually only me who decides if someone is a candidate. As a licensed therapist, I make the final decision if someone can handle it mentally."

"Well, that makes sense. I mean you have the degree and you are the expert. Any other rules?"

"Several other rules. First, there are NO cellphones allowed. No picture taking and absolutely no posting of any kind on social media. This little club is our secret. Imagine what would happen if the whole world found out?"

"I can see we definitely don't want that to happen."

"Then as the mother, you must be on some sort of birth control so there are no...accidents."

"Okay, that's easy."

"Next, like we have told you, there's a lot of different kinds of sexual activity going on. If there's something that you aren't comfortable with, then you just tell that particular boy that you don't want it to happen, and he must not pressure you. If a boy harasses you and makes you uncomfortable, then both mother and son are kicked out of the club. That hasn't happened yet, though."

"That sounds good, actually."

"Yes, I can guarantee you, all of the boys are perfect gentlemen! The boys know what a good thing they have! There are ten attractive cougars, all mothers who want to please them and they can fuck as often and as much as they want. And they know that they dare not screw that up. They all know that."

"It sounds like you have things figured out so there's no problems."

"Now the final rule, like we said, is that every month, we all take turns, providing the...entertainment."

"What does that mean...entertainment?"

"Well, Carole, as a newcomer, before you and Ricky become full members of our club, it will be your turn to provide the entertainment at our next party."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers