The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

"So, Ricky and I...I mean...at our first meeting...? What do we do...to get started? What do you want us to do...for...entertainment?"

"Well, what I suggest, is that you two come out and you do a striptease for your son. Some dirty talk. Its your job to drive your son crazy! Ricky does the same thing for you. He slowly pulls down his jockey shorts, maybe you stroke his cock..get it good and hard! You will be driving all of our boys and their horny mothers absolutely crazy! "

"Well, I haven't touched Ricky's cock since I bathed him years ago. In fact I haven't even seen it since he was a little boy. But doing that while all of you watch, I think...is no problem. In fact I kinda like the idea of massaging his cock. I must also tell you all that I do have a little secret that I've never told anyone. I am...sort of...a closet...exhibitionist."

"Then sweetie....you can do it any way the two of you want, but finally Ricky has to fuck you...in front of us."

"You mean? I actually fuck my son? While everyone watches?"

"Yes. That's why we call it the motherfuckers club. You and Ricky must have full blown sex, the whole nine yards, the semen in the vagina, while we all watch. Then you and Ricky become full members of our club. Sweetie, its okay! We all have fucked our sons, in front of everyone. Many times! Then you get complete access to ten horny 18 year old cocks! And Ricky has complete access to ten horny milf moms that will suck and fuck his brains out!"

"Can I ask you...whats it like to fuck your son? In front of everyone?"

"Sweetie I'll tell you. You and Ricky will both be nervous at first. It's normal. If you want we will give you a little something to relax you. "

"Usually we find that a couple puffs from a joint will help you lose all your inhibitions. In fact we always pass a little weed around and all the moms take a couple puffs. It just helps all of us...get totally in the mood...for a weekend of 18 year old cock! Then we give each of the boys a 100 mg Viagra tablet and an energy supplement. It helps them keep their erection all night long!"

"It sounds like you have thought of everything."

"Then sweetie, you'll end up with a gold chain just like us! Most people have no idea what the "MF" on the chain means, but we all do! So, you still interested?"

"Yes....I know I am definitely interested! I just have to talk to Ricky and see what he thinks."

"Sweetie, we already know that Ricky is probably up for a weekend of mommy action! I'm sure Jason and Peter have told him all about it, and he definitely can't wait to start fucking 10 horny milf mothers!"

"Our next get together is actually this weekend. We have 9 rooms and the large meeting room booked at the Ambassador Hotel in Maytown, just 30 miles from here. It will work out great because that way we will have the entire 4th floor to ourselves. I will call them and book a room for you and Ricky."

"Go ahead and book the room. I guess if for some reason Ricky doesn't want to go, then I can cancel, right?"

Andrea speaks up.

"Sweetie, Ricky was over at my house the other day. I wore some really skimpy shorts and a halter top. I had the long legs, the fuck me heels, and the hot little ass going on! I actually smiled at him and actually came onto him just a bit. I saw the way he stared at me. I KNOW he is definitely up for fucking some horny older women! And Ricky? I can tell you that your young boy is an absolute hunk! I can't wait to watch him fuck his mommy! And I can't wait for him to bury his cock in my horny pussy!"

Carole tried to picture her young son Ricky on top of the sexy long legged Andrea Cook. Maybe someday they can arrange it so that Andrea can fuck Ricky while she gets an afternoon with her son Jason. The thought of that started to make her wet down there...

As the four horny mothers finished their entrees the young black waiter came back and asked them if they were interested in some dessert. Stella ordered a mud pie with four spoons, as none of the moms could never finish one of those monster desserts by herself. The youngster was definitely a bit nervous and his smooth ebony body was sweating as he waited on the four agitated older women. The one short dark haired lady who could pass for Kris Jenner was hot and she seemed to be coming on to him. Maybe she was into black boys! All four of the women were definitely milfs and the waiter could tell that they were talking about sex.

As the young black boy walked away with the dessert order Michelle spoke up so that the waiter could definitely hear.

"What I really want for dessert is a sperm bath from that big black cock of his!"

As the waiter walked toward the kitchen Michelle got up and flagged him down. Carole saw her new friend hand the black boy a piece of paper. Did the Kris Jenner lookalike just give the young black waiter her phone number?

Carole looked at the the two women. Andrea spoke up.

"That's Michelle...if she sees one she wants, she just goes for it."

Carole hadn't had a man in months. Today she had met three other women who were horny just like her. She was shocked but very happy to find three other women who were so honest and open about their sexuality. This was going to work out just great!

On the drive home the horny blonde could hardly concentrate on the road. Her mind flashed back and forth at the fantasy of ten 18 year old cocks but most of all her son's cock. She tried to picture what ten big stiff teenage cocks would look like, all lined up in a row. Ten mothers with their legs spread wide open, each one on her back begging their own son to fuck the shit out of his own mother. Soon each teenage boy was thrusting his teenage dick deep into his mother as far as he could, 10 pairs of high heels flying in the air, the whole room filled with the moaning and shrieking, then one after one the teenagers shot their 18 year old seed deep into his mother's horny cunt.

Carole felt the wetness starting to form on the leather car seat. She had trouble steering the car straight and almost ran a red light. Her cunt was dripping wet just trying to picture what that was going to be like, just being in the same room with all that sexual activity going on!

But most of all she wondered what Ricky's cock was like. In her mind she tried to picture her 18 year old boy on top of her, pounding his horny mother senseless, his teenage body bathed in sweat as he unloaded his young balls deep in her belly. Carole has wondered for long time if her young son was still a virgin. The horny blonde mother couldn't believe the big step she had just taken. The gorgeous blonde classy milf with the Ivy league masters degree had just agreed to let her 18 year old son fuck her in front of a group of 20 people!

We better have a talk, and soon, the thought. There's been a lot of sexual tension between us lately. My boy wants to fuck me and God knows how much I need it! We better get some things out in the open and see how he responds. How am I going to start the conversation? Carole suddenly decides to turn right and go to the mall.

The blonde mother has been to Jojolove's several times now. Carole has bought a couple sexy robes and some skimpy underwear so far, but it's time to step things up a bit. She walks in and Jojo gives her a big smile.

"Hi there Carole! You are back!"

The blonde mother is surprised that Jojo has even remembered her name. She must have hundreds of customers. Carole suddenly feels at ease as Jojo makes the newcomer feel like an old friend.

"Jojo, how do you do it?"

"Do what sweetie?"

"How do you remember everyone's name like that?"

"Yes, for the most part I do. Think about it for a minute. Most of the women who come in here for the first time are a bit nervous. It's my job to make all of my customers feel at ease. I want them to know they can come in here and then let me know what they are looking for, no matter how kinky or slutty it is. I don't judge anyone, just want to help all of my customers. I want to help everyone's innermost fantasies..come true."

"That's why I am here. I want to pick out some things for a party I am going to."

"Carole, if I remember...last time you told me..you were starting to get involved with a younger man."

"Well, yes he's younger. But we're not really involved yet."

"Has he seen you, in the things we picked out last time? If I remember we picked out a couple of satin robes and some skimpy panties. How did he react when he saw you in those?"

"Well, he couldn't take his eyes off of me! But we didn't do anything yet. We ended up watching television, but I could tell he was hard the whole time."

That's great, but now you want to...take things to the next level, right?"

"Yes, I think I need a couple of outfits...to...seduce him."

The blonde mother dare not tell the lingerie shop owner that she wanted some sexy things to seduce her own son!

"Okay. As I told you last time, I actually have a lot of women customers your age who seem to be getting involved with young guys. It seems that the young guys are as young as 18. Carole, is it something in the water here in Bellview?"

The hot blonde mother smiles. Lots of thirty something women getting involved with young guys, as young as 18? Maybe everyone in the motherfuckers club shops there!

"Carole look over here. I just got all of these outfits in yesterday. You will be the first one in town with these things."

They walked over and saw the display of sexy lingerie called the "seduction collection." The poster featured a picture of a very attractive older woman wearing a see thru top and a pair of g-string panties. The male model on the poster was obviously very young. Carole wondered if he was even 18. He wore a pair of tight jockey shorts which barely covered his bulge, and you could clearly see the bulge in his jockeys.

"Carole, this collection is entirely new. It is designed for the, excuse me, middle age woman. You have heard of the term "milf, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, Carole, this collection is for the...classy middle age woman who wants to become a milf. As you can see the young male model on the poster has a big hard-on seeing his milf in that outfit. And Carole, you dear, are incredible! You are definitely milf material!"

She dare not tell her that it's actually her own teenage son and his two friends who think of her as a milf!

"This looks perfect! I need a couple of outfits for starters. Whatever you think I need."

Jojo picks a complete outfit consisting of a semi transparent black top and a pair of tiny g-string panties.

"This looks perfect! It's really hot but not over the top slutty, right?"

That's right! It tells your lover that you are classy, sexy, and yes are definitely a milf! What I would do is rub some lotion on your body before you put it on. And then dim the lights a bit. It will make your body glow in contrast to the black outfit. The top is semi see-thru so he will be able to see everything he's going to get! And the little tiny g-string shows ALMOST everything! Then, I suggest a pair of these 5 inch black heels."

Carole thinks back to a few minutes ago, remembering that each of mothers she just had lunch with wore the same exact heels.

"Sweetie, these are the heels that all the women get. They are called "fuck me" heels! When you put these on, they literally scream at your young man to fuck you! Imagine what it will be like with your young man on top of you and those heels are high in the air pointed at he ceiling?"

"Yes, I will definitely take a pair of those! And yes I will think "thank you Jojo" when I point them at the ceiling when he is fucking me!"

"MMMM!! I can guarantee that this outfit will work! Is that all for today?"

"Well, I see that there is another g-string here. This one looks even skimpier."

"Yes, aren't these something? These are the skimpiest panties on the market. They end up just barely covering your cunt. He will be able to see your cunt lips but he can't see the entire hole."

"Yes, give me this g-string in red. Matching top and of course the red fuck me heels! You know what? How about the pink ones over here, and yes, I think I want these little white ones with the little red hearts in the crotch. I think they are the cutest thing I have ever seen! And match them all up with some sexy tops and I also need the matching stilettos too."

"Carole, it certainly sounds like you have everything planned out."

"Jojo...this party we are going to, its actually an all weekend deal. So how about fixing me up with some sexy men's briefs. Something that tells the other women that my young guy is a hunk."

She goes over and immediately sees some sexy jockey shorts that while very tiny, accentuate the bulge in front. They actually leave very little to the imagination. Ricky will drive the other mothers crazy in these tiny little briefs!

"Give me these...in every color."

"Sweetie, I think that you two will absolutely dazzle them at that party."

Well, her credit card just took quite a hit but she didn't care! That was fun! Carole Baker drove home and the leather car seat was starting to get wet. She quickly looked down and the whole front of her skirt was wet from excitement! After a couple hours of sex talk at lunch and after shopping at the lingerie store the hot blonde mother had worked herself into a sexual frenzy. She couldn't wait to see her teenage boy's cock straining to burst out of those tiny underpants she picked out! The blonde mother carefully drove home, being careful not to get pulled over by the cops.

When she got home, Ricky was sitting on the couch watching television. She went over to her boy and said hi.

"Hi darling! What are you watching?"

"Just some guys talking about the pro football games this weekend. Nothing special."

Carole walked over to the couch, making sure that her teenage son could not see the wet spot on the front of her short skirt. Her eyes immediately went to the front of his jeans. She tried to imagine his young cock just dying to get out of those confinement of those blue Levis. She leaned over the edge of the couch.

"Did you have a good day at school, darling?"

"Yea mom, we started to learn about the atomic bomb. Boring stuff...really."

The hot blonde mother pictured the atomic bomb inside her son's pants! She reached over for a kiss.

"Darling, its been a long day. Your mommy wants a kiss."

The teenager wanted to pull his hot blonde mother over the couch and rip her clothes off, but knew better. He gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Darling, is that all I get? Come on, give your mother a good kiss for once."

He reaches over and the teenager kisses his mother on the lips. She immediately returns the kiss, snaking her tongue inside the teenager's open mouth. The kiss lasts for a little more than a few seconds.

"MMMMM!!! Nice!! I think we better stop before your mother gets carried away! I might not want to stop, darling! We might end up doing something very naughty!"

The teenager looks at his blonde mother. She seems to be acting a little more agitated than usual. The horny teenager is sure of one thing. She is turned on big time for some reason..!

"But darling, its perfectly fine if you kiss me like that...more often...! Anyway did you already do your homework?"

"Yea mom, I didn't have anything but 20 algebra equations. I finished them a few minutes ago."

"So, you don't have anything planned for tonight, after I make dinner?"

"Not really mom. I heard there's a new program on TV tonight with that new black comedian."

"Yes I heard about that one. Sounds like it may be pretty funny. Would you mind if your mommy wants to watch it with you? We can put on our pajamas and make some popcorn. We can cuddle up together on the couch, if you don't mind."

The horny teenager immediately thought of the last time they cuddled on the couch watching television. His gorgeous blonde mother wore a skimpy lavender robe and he could see her purple panties. Shit, she even put her head on his lap and massaged his leg! He spent two whole hours with a huge hard-on! He was in heaven but couldn't wait to get to his room and beat one off...! Shit, he lost track of how many times he came that night!

"Sounds good mom. I really don't need any popcorn, though. But cuddling with you sounds pretty good to me."

"MMMM! I have a big date tonight with my sexy boy! MMMMM!!! And maybe, we can continue that kiss we just had...!"

"Mom, you just said that if we kissed like that for too long, something naughty might happen."

"Darling, wear something loose."

"Loose?"

"Yes loose. Last time you had on those tight fitting running shorts, and I know how tight they fit and how...uncomfortable it must have been. I could tell that you were...hard the whole night. I'm sorry I rubbed your leg like that. And I'm sorry...I did that to you."

"Mom...I'm sorry...my penis got hard like that. I'll try not to get hard tonight."

"No darling, it's not like that. It's perfectly normal for you to get hard like that. I mean you are 18! You are a young adult. In fact, I really like that you get hard in front of me. It's a compliment. Makes me feel like your old mother still has it!"

"Mom, you still have it! I mean...all the guys agree...you are smoking hot. They were all checking you out the other day. Mom, you remember which one was Jason Cook, right?"

"Yes, I remember who he was."

She dare not tell her son how many times she has fucked herself with her dildo thinking about the sexy boy Jason!

"Mom...he thinks you are the hottest...thing on the planet. I think he really has a thing for you."

"So, your friends think that your old mother is...in your words smoking hot. How about you? What does my baby boy think about his mother?"

"Mom...I mean you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

"Sexier? Than all those girls at school? Aren't there any girls at school...who turn your buttons?"

"Mom, I'm not totally sure but I think I am started to get attracted to...older women."

Carole was starting her seduction scenario with a little flirting and so far it seems to be working out just like she hoped.

"It's almost dinnertime. Why don't I make us some dinner. You hungry?"

"Yes, I am. They had these crappy tacos at lunch today. They were awful. I spit it out, so I am really hungry."

"Okay, I will get started. Then you and I have a date on the couch tonight! You put on a loose fitting pair of shorts. Maybe tonight, if the program isn't any good, you and your mother just might find...something fun to do. I know I'd love to spend the whole evening just staring at your hard-on!"

The horny teenager couldn't believe it! Was his mother coming on to him? The teenager was getting hard just thinking of sitting on the couch with his sexy mother. God, I hope she wears that sexy robe like she wore last time! Shit, he won't be getting any sleep tonight! Her young son knows he will be beating off all night long!

"And...your smoking hot mom...well, I have a smoking hot outfit I will wear for my sexy boy...just for our mommy son date night!"

Shit, hotter than that sexy robe she wore last time? Tonight sounds like it may be interesting...

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers