The Motherly Ghost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my phone and it had no battery left, I couldn't even check the time, not that it was important now. We waited for maybe ten minutes or two hours, hard to tell when you are left to your own senses but we all concentrated the moment the sounds of footsteps reached us. Elaine and Tanlia stood ready, but the way Elaine stood, holding her own hands together, I knew she was worried. And yet she was ready and helped us escape the spiders. I was proud of her and I needed to be the same. Whatever this mess of an adventure taught me is that running away cannot be my best plan on all occasions.

The steps became louder and with them, the sounds of heavy breathing reached us. With Oliver we laid down and waited, seeing the lion woman entering the room. Only now I could finally see her and with nothing attacking me I had time to process it. Golden hair of the woman before us was dirty and oily, even then it still proudly stood out with how shiny it was. Some of it fell on her strong, handsome face. Large green eyes barely looked around as she had them almost fully closed, clearly tired. Her body was wrapped in some sort of old and destroyed jacket, same with her pants, with ripped parts and even missing cloth on her whole left leg, exposing the dirt and many little cuts, probably from the spiders we met before. Even now, as she walked leaning down and almost falling with her tail dragging behind her, she still looked strong, her muscular body was clearly recognisable even with all the clothes on her. We waited and the woman didn't see us. Poor thing was at the verge of her own limits and didn't even see the trap before her. The circle and the talismans glowed with soft blue light and the lion woman fell to the ground without a fight.

I will not lie if I said that everyone in the group was surprised. We all expected some fight, some aggression or resistance but there she was, a barely conscious woman laying on the floor. Her legs and arms had some fur on them in patches but overall her body had more skin than fur. Her claws were gone, perhaps retracted into her large yet feminine hands. Her green eyes looked at us as we came closer and I felt weaker as her sight was full of hatred. Her breathing was heavy and she sounded like wanting to speak up.

"Who are you?" Oliver asked as he crouched down.

"In my head." The woman whispered, coughing quickly after. Oliver was thinking for a while before he turned to Elaine and asked; "Could you try and read into her mind?" My mind reached to the time Elaine seemingly spoke in my mind and now in the moment it was clear as ever that she maybe could do it. Seems like my girl learned a few tricks when she was stuck with Oliver, and I was glad she did. I was less glad when Elaine almost fell, trying to move away.

"Too much chaos." She whispered as I grabbed her and helped her stand.

We could do nothing, I thought. The woman before was dying. Her mind seems to be a battlefield of thoughts. The echo I experienced before, in the monstrous dining hall, the nightmares I had on the outside. This woman was experiencing it and maybe even more at the moment and we couldn't do anything about it. Oliver was trying to find anything in his books, Tanlia stressful walked around, thinking her hardest too. Elaine was worried and I could feel her emotions slowly worsening...

I remembered one of my nightmares, still before I met Elaine. She helped me then, saving me from my own demons. She entered my dream and helped me. That was it! I quickly stood up and walked to Oliver, explaining to him what I wanted to do. The woman on the ground chuckled while coughing as she heard me explaining the idea. If she could sleep I would try to enter her dreams and help her from the inside. Elaine could try to do it and if anything went bad, she could pull me out. Even if the plan was quite rough on the edges and quite dangerous, what else could I do?

"We could leave her and not risk it." Tanlia said, sending a shiver down my body.

"No. If she has the same nightmares and the same vision but right now, even awake. I will help her."

Tanlia and Oliver looked at each other and faintly smiled. "Ok" was their answer. At least we can do something, try to do it. I returned to Elaine and she wasn't happy about my plan but she accepted nonetheless, understanding why I wanted to do it. I feel like she also wanted to help the woman and if that is the only way right now, it's better than nothing. I laid down next to the trap and the woman that was slowly passing out, Elaine kneeling near my head.

"If anything happens and you feel like.." I wanted to say but Elaine stopped me.

"I will keep you safe. And you, keep her safe." I smiled at her and closed my eyes, ready for anything that was before me. Elaine soft lips pressed against mine, seconds before I felt my mind slowly sailing into the land of dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking across the street the cold rain washed over me as the clouds above started to roar with the deep thunder. The wind grew more aggressive every minute and I needed to hide under the bridge if I didn't want to end up dissolving in all this water. Turning around I found the small entrance deeper into the undergrounds, away from the rain and gloomy weather. I walked into it and travelled within the tight walls of the corridor. I reached the large hall, my eyes recognized the great upside down pyramid watching me in the distance. Wait, where is Elaine and the rest? When did I leave my house and end up here? Right, the dream. I fell asleep and now I was here, where I needed to be. And the pyramid once again haunted my vision as I started to feel the overwhelming fear coming to my very soul. The great creature in the dark sky, high above the pyramid roared like a wind between the mountains and I felt the walls around me slowly appearing in reality, trapping me in my own room.

And yet, something was wrong and I couldn't really say what. My furniture was slightly taller than they should be, my bed slightly wider and the sheets were a different colour than mine. My window was gone and the clean wall was unnaturally clean to the point of having no details, like a fake plastic wall. My door opened and I followed the light shining from the corridor. It was still my house but the living room that I reached was missing the entire wall, exposing the entrance to the garden. Bushes of roses reached the sky and orange trees painted the place like it was some kind of a picture that I could enter. The silent classical music reached my ears as I walked into the garden, feeling the soft grass under my naked feet. I was now naked but not uncomfortable, I felt free.

Within this painted garden I found myself wondering, is this the nightmare that the lion woman experienced? And if the dream itself listened to me, I found the very woman I wanted to save. Her golden hair now clean and vibrant in the sun, covered her muscular and naked back, her long legs stood strong and the lines of her hard muscles were clearly shown. She turned and smiled at me. She looked beautiful, of what once I was afraid now my eyes curiously and with rising lust watched, her tanned looking skin and her clean defined muscles accompanying a very feminine figure, patches of golden fur on her arms and legs as well as between her ample breast and neck looked more like armour. Her cold blue eyes met mine as she spoke:

"We meet again my dear. Shall we talk?"

Her voice was different than I expected, much more clean and seductive, almost sounding fake and I had a hard time matching the voice to the face. It all felt wrong. And yet something in the very back of my mind, like a whisper of someone else told me to accept the invitation. Her smile brought me closer as if I was a ship during a night, following the light of the lighthouse, the answers I needed to hear. I walked closer and she followed, shortening the distance between us, her strong hands pulled me by my shoulders into her and my naked body met hers in the purest hug, skin to skin I felt the warmth and peace. Muscles of her iron strong body felt so imposing against my soft, weak form.

"I can make you happy, Milo." Once again that fake voice reached my ears and mind, once again I felt like before, all those days ago when I first entered this awful place. The need for answers was calling from her. Not the lion woman I was sharing the intimate hug with but the voice behind, the puppet master of it all.

I tried to push her away but her strong fake body held me in place, her warm lips started to nibble on my ear, seductively moaning as we fell down on the softest grass I ever felt. The once brown and gold face of the woman now was greyish, her long hair slowly morphing into more eternal forms mist arose around us. Elaine's face looked at me but the fire filled yellow eyes spoke no love or familiarity, they were cold and blue like a winter sea.

"Please stay. You are safe with me..." The same seductive voice not at all matching the Elaine I knew, but her body was familiar to me. Her softness overwhelmed me as we cuddled on the ground, her meaty thighs strangling me as my own body betrayed my scared mind, my manhood now stood tall as I couldn't control the lust rising in me. My mind melted under the pleasure as the puppet above me made me slide my shaft deep inside of her warm pussy, trapping me within the lustful act. My arms acted independently of my mind and I pulled my ghost lover closer, her hips caressed against mine as we slowly fed on each other's pleasure. Thrust by thrust she rode me with not a second pause, letting me feel every inch of her warm insides as well as her skin, so closely snuggling against me.

"Let us be together."

"Stay with me."

"Forever."

Two little wisp of fire appeared in my mind, letting the lustful mist disappear and letting me peek away from it. Those two eyes looked at me and I looked back. Jealousy grew in them and I couldn't stop but feel guilty for falling in such a trap.

"Please stop." I said and to my surprise the puppet that pretended to be Elaine stopped. She looked at me with pain, like a hurt puppy and I pushed her away, her body disappearing like a cloud of ash. I quickly stood up and scanned the place, the once golden painted trees were gone as well as the soft grass, on it place the hard mats painted the floor with the high wooden walls placing me in a room. There she stood, an older woman with long black hair, red lipstick on her lips, drawn in a disappointed look. Miss Evocador shook her head and fixed her white shirt, accompanied with a green skirt. But her eyes were cold.

"If you only listened, Milo. I'm so disappointed."

"No need to be. I know why I'm here. And it's not you." I said wanting to turn away but when I did, it was like the whole room flipped and once again the fake Miss Evocador stood before me.

"And what is that? A dirty and aggressive monster woman? Or perhaps just her body?" She smiled and slowly placed her foot in my way, step by step the reality behind her melted like ice, exposing us to the warm sun.

"I can give you many of them, dear." she whispered as I felt a soft touch on my left arm. Turning I saw a pretty lady, maybe in my age but her face was much further from human.

Two pairs of blue eyes looked at me with love, black short hair waved in the sea breeze as we stood on the beach. A short spider woman pulled my arm into her petite body, three pairs of arms held me tight as my right hand was pulled into hard muscles and when I turned, the lion woman pulled me into her. Spider cryptid pulled me closer and her petite small breast caressed my left arm while the lion woman plump breast enveloped my right shoulder. It felt heavenly being almost a target of fighting between those two beautiful girls, so closely wanting to have me. But it wasn't all as I felt the pleasurable kiss placed on my hard cock, my sensitive tip met the lips of the beautiful woman with dark red hair and sharp red eyes. The aura of respect beamed from her and if she had glasses I would feel almost too afraid to speak up, that's how strong and wise aura I felt.

I knew that she was a vampire, not even sure why and how, and now her sharp smile changed as she kissed my shaft again, I was trapped between the three ladies as they wanted to pleasurably torture me. I would be lying to myself if I said that this whole absurd situation wasn't filling me with lust and any fear I had slowly was drained as the red head woman's long tongue swirled around my shaft, two other girls on my sides pushing themselves at me. The vampire sucked me like we knew each other for years, knowing exactly how to make me moan with her skilful mouth, lips sealed around my cock as she continued to please me, at the same time I felt wet lips of the girl on my left, the cute petite spider girl that snuggled tightly and now kisses my left nipple, with her blue eyes fixated on mine. Was it indeed a heaven and not a nightmare?

"It is all you desire." The woman on my right said like she read my mind and when I turned, our lips met in a kiss I wasn't expecting. I never before experienced such overwhelming pleasure and felt so desirable, being the star of the show as they say. I pushed my hips forward and the redhead girl giggled, answering my push with throat enveloping my tip, tightly and warmly, bringing me to a pleasure I needlessly wanted. With my lips and lion woman lips sealed in a kiss and two other girls pleasing me, I felt on top of the world, but something felt wrong.

I felt Elaine soft touch in my mind, her worried eyes flashed like a distant memory, slowly disappearing in the mist of lust I was drowning in. So that is how that demon worked. I felt a sharp pain in my heart realising it all and pushed the two girls on my sides away and my resistance wasn't let aside by the vampire. She stood up and kissed me but I pushed myself away, falling into the hot sand. The weather changed as I looked up, the once sunny beach was now a dark night, the only light that illuminated the beach was the full moon. Silvery light bathed the vampire before me, her long red hair freely waved in the wind, as she leaned down and crawled on top of me. Her breast rested on my chest and her full red lips smiled, exposing her sharp teeth at me.

"Why do you resist, boy?" She giggled seductively, licking her lips. Enough was enough and I felt anger in me, knowing I needed to step up. Enough of being so passive.

I pushed myself up and grabbed the woman into a hug, our bodies connected and I kissed her, my lips aggressively pressed against hers. Then I pushed her aside so I could roll on top of her, still making sure to keep the kiss connected. I finally parted when I was sure that I had her in my grasp.

"I do it for Elaine and the woman you trapped here, you damn siren." After those words I did what I hadn't ever done to a real woman, I leaned back and then quickly down, thrusting my head against hers, feeling my own glasses shatter. Using the moment I quickly stood up and ran into the darkness, leaving the stunned vampire behind me. And I ran quite shortly as the corridors of the shiny stone around me led me to the great upside down pyramid once again, from its wide top I saw the waves of water splashing outside of it. I felt anger but I didn't let it reach my mind. But the creature I expected to leave the pyramid never did, instead a young woman appeared from the darkness, stepping closer.

Her clothes were something I had never seen before, a low cut sharp dress made of black material, reminding me of some sort of kimono and yet the pattern of the material was those of sharp geometric shapes that my eyes couldn't follow. Her soft feminine face painted a look of disappointment, cold blue eyes gazed at me from behind the long blue bangs of long wavy hair. On her neck she had a necklace in the shape of an impossible circle, moving inside and out of itself, just above her plump pale breast. She finally spoke, now her voice finally matched her own face.

"I could give you all you ever wanted. Why do you choose to resist?"

"You already heard me. You tapped that cryptid woman here."

"Trapped?" She sounded hurt. "I gave her all she ever wanted. A warm home and fields to hunt. Her mind found the elysium of her own."

"What I saw wasn't heaven. She almost killed me."

"What you experienced was just her vessel. And yet as the time went, she wanted to get out. Slowly leaving her dreams. Why?" Was she really asking me why someone else wanted to be free?

"Why did you trap her?" I asked a question instead of an answer.

"The same reason why I wanted you to come. To let you live the life you need. To be together." I couldn't believe it. Was this entity really thought it was something good? Before I could speak, she continued.

"I did what I needed. And yet you resist. She resisted too. I feel all of you resisting. And you..." She looked at me with her blue eyes, tears slowly dripping down into the ground, the reality itself shivering from the impacts.

"She loves you. You love her. I was wrong."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head hurts like I was running into the wall for the past day. I could barely open my eyes, feeling the sharp pain from the bright light in my room. I was in my room now, confused and tired. Was it really my room? I used all my strength I had in me at the moment and sat up, and indeed it looked my room, like a real world. The doors opened and Oliver came, smiling at me.

"Congratulations, you are still alive."

"Very funny..." I whispered, still feeling the pulsating pain in my head. Oliver saw this excuse himself and walked away, not long before Elaine came with a glass of water and a pill. She sat down next to me and I gladly took the pill and sip of the water. After that I leaned down and rested my head on my ghost lover's soft thighs, almost falling asleep.

"You did it." Elaine spoke with warmth in her voice. "We all got out. But you passed out. Now we are at home." And with that I had enough explanation for now. I closed my eyes and let the dreams take me away, hopefully this time into my own mind...