The Motherly Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enough is enough I said to myself and walked down the staircase to the basement itself. Everyone had their own little room to store things and mine was the same, in the very first corridor with the dead end. With my keys I unlocked the old massive lock and opened the wooden door, my eyes searched in between boxes for one of them, much smaller than most of them. And there it was, an almost empty box with the thing I needed right now. I took it and closed the door behind me, returning to my house.

I opened the box and took from it my old and already bleak ouija board with its heavy planchette. The next item or rather five of them were candles my mom got me once but I never used them. To be clear, I never used a spirit board before either. I was always too afraid to mess with the unknown but always had it in the back of my mind, resting first in my wardrobe and then in my basement, but now finally I can use it with a clear target before me. Walking to the kitchen to get my lighter and returning I kneeled down before the spirit board and lit out the candles around it. Should I do it? Maybe. I'm not sure about anything that is going on right now. With my mind racing in many ways and places I tried to relax, calm at least enough to start.

After a minute of breathing, counting the breaths I placed my fingers on the planchette and then froze as I didn't even know how to start. I had seen many horrors and read books and it should be so cliche as the ouija board is always used.

"I'm Milo. If there is someone here, please respond." I said, my voice cracking under the pressure. "What do you want?" I asked but nothing happened.

"Who are you?" I asked again for nothing to happen. My fingers felt normal, my body felt like usual. It was almost calming getting no answer.

"Are you here?" My voice did not crack again. No answer. Am I really going crazy from the fact of living alone, left alone with my thoughts? I laughed to myself but did not move my fingers off the planchette. Better to be safe than sorry. Last more question, just to be sure.

"What do you want?" I asked much more relaxed, my lips moving into a smile that quickly disappeared as the planchette moved without my interaction.

"Y"

"O"

"U'

I threw the board away without saying goodbye, because why would I at this point? There is something with me here and there is no point of pretending I'm alone anymore. Walking around my living room my mind couldn't relax as I didn't know what to do. I should start my work for the day because I need money to move out. That is a good idea. Am I safe? I'm sure the ghost or whatever it is wouldn't hurt me. Would it? I turn the main light on, lamps stay on too. I sat down behind my desk and now I can quickly finish it, my eyes as well scanning the room. What if that is just my meds? Must be. I'm going mad. It is nothing paranormal, just me.

"You" The word bounces across my mind. It is too much, the numbers on the screen are slowly melting into each other. My mind is tired. My body is tired and I feel sick. I turn everything off and run to my room, closing the door behind me. I take the pill for the sleep and just throw myself on the bed, my eyes closed with a pillow over my head. Sleep cannot come faster... What is going on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes in the morning to the dim room, a warm blanket was on me. It wasn't the one that is on my bed, right now that I'm laying on. It was a blanket from my wardrobe. Confusion arose in my head as the warm feeling of safety slowly took its place. It cannot be a bad dream. I'm really being haunted by something and yet... Why would that thing cover me with a blanket? I stood up and carefully walked to my open door. My corridor was normal, the temperature was as usual a little colder than someone would call house warm.

My day went as usual as it should, the work was monotonous as everyday, my mind wondering about the ghost in my house but something about it made me feel less afraid of my own safety. The ghost didn't feel malicious, it felt almost caring. A caring ghost. Maybe I could call a priest and ask about it? Or maybe one of those paranormal investigations I heard so many about on the internet. Or maybe, I should just bite the bullet and do what it wants, perform that ritual that it seemingly wants me to. This last idea burned into my mind like a parasite for the longer part of my day. Maybe I got charmed by this entity. Its motherly aura made me feel relaxed with the idea of containing it. The feeling of closeness with the one and safety born from it. The idea of my loneliness disappearing with this friendly ghost appearing in my life felt quite good. Perhaps that is her plan. It feels like, even though I cannot explain it, that she wants me to contact her again. At the end of my work I close my computer and ready myself for what will come.

With the book before me opened on that very curious page about strengthening the connection between the words I started to recreating the circle for the ritual. Using the chalk I carefully drew the circle and then slowly recreated the unknown symbols right in the places there should be, inside of the circle. With all in its place I smiled proudly about it, it looked like a real ritual. I felt embarrassed in my own childish fantasy. Always wanted to summon a ghost. But perhaps I shouldn't, not now as the entity seems to be actually real, and yet, I felt something in the back of my mind, something familiar. Something I wanted to experience myself. It was my own selfish desire to get someone close to me in my life. Alone in this city, no friends, no family. Only her, the ghost that I will summon in a moment.

Was I this stupid? Really? I laughed at myself.. What am I doing?

Enough. I want it. My eyes locked at the short inscription written in a language I couldn't recognize. My lips parted as my tongue started to lay the words, slowly and carefully I read them aloud with my mind fully invested in the idea of letting the ghost into my house, to make her appear so I can meet her. The warm feeling of otherworldly presence got warmer in the back of my mind and as I finished the reading I closed the book.

Only sound I could hear was the rain hitting my closed window, the wind caressing the trees outside as well as the side of the building, whistling between them. I suppose I made a mistake. I opened the book again and found the page. Everything should be in perfect order, it seems but nothing happened. I stood up and cursed myself under my breath, resting the book on my desk. The chalk circle in the middle of my room looked normal for the lack of the words for it. Nothing glowed like in the movies, nothing moved, nothing happened. I started to walk around it and tried to think about the reason why that is the result of my ritual. Maybe the book was lacking something, maybe it was just a cheap fantasy book of someone pretending to know about the paranormal. In anger I walk close to the book and grab it, wanting to throw it away before my skin shivered as I felt the coldness around me. The weather outside got louder with the wind and rain forcefully pounding on my windows, the black like a night itself clouds covered the sky, dimming the lights in my house to a minimum. My heart skipped a beat as my balcony door opened slamming into one of my flower pots, shattering the pot itself. I couldn't be faster to close it. Damn wind.

I turned to my doorway to flick the light switch and there she was. She was tall, taller than my door frame, standing across the corridor near to my bedroom. Her mature body curved like an hourglass, gray skin gave out the cold feeling of her naked body. Her breast is full and round, lazily resting on her chest with pale nipples the same as her skin. Her face covered by her white hair, the hair that seemingly turned into a more transparent look, like the mist itself. Her face, with a big smile promenading from behind the freely flowing hair, but I could feel that she is older than me. She looks like a teacher, a mother, someone like from a nightmare but not as a bad monster, but a hopeful idea of waking up from it. Her burning yellow eyes were locked with mine as she started to move, much quicker than any human could, like a speed up film. I fell on my butt and screamed, quickly crawling to my front door. I stood up and pulled the handle but the door was closed. I did it like always, locking the door, afraid of the outside world. This is how I die, my mind told me as my hand couldn't get hold of the key, shaking from the fear and then, her warm long hands wrapped around my torso, the warm feeling from the night before came across me. She was not cold like a dead person should be but warm, soft too. Her tall frame softly leaned around me, her full breast, much bigger than I expected just from looking, almost sank my head from behind as she hugged me.

Her soft breath brought my heart to a rest, my mind calmed down as she just stood behind me, tightly embracing me. I felt a little tug as she started walking back, and I without a word of resistance accepted it. And as I started to turn she was gone, I was alone in my corridor again. Walking to my living room I realized the ritual circle was gone, and then again I felt her arms wrapping around me, much tighter than before, she was now leaning above me, her warm face above my right ear. Her white hair touched my face and it felt like real hair, and yet looking down I see it getting transparent, like a smoke, a mist slowly and lazily flowing across the air. She whispered with a soft yet deep voice, a simple words;

"No worry. Now, calm."

And I felt calm. I knew she meant no harm. Her motherly aura around prominently gave a warm safe feeling that I was lingering to feel more of. I was surprised how soft her fingers felt against me, how real it felt. Was she really a ghost or perhaps some sort of a being that I cannot know of. I didn't move as her hand moved down my body, raising my shirt, her warm fingers touched my skin with care and softly explored it before sinking down to my pants. Am I dreaming? Why is this happening and why does it feel so calming? Her arm around my torso pulled me closer to her, almost too hard for me but I knew she just wanted to let me feel comfortable, or maybe so I cannot escape her now. Then I felt her moving, her back must straighten up as I felt once again her soft-as-marshmallow breast enveloping the sides of my head in them. Her gray skin was as warm as mine should be, it was like a human touch but my mind knew she was not of our world, and I knew the aura she had relaxed me in a way nothing could.

When her long fingers reached my shaft I didn't feel any shame or embarrassment, not even when she let it free from my pants. With care the ghost held her fingers wrapped around my hardening penis and with gentle short moves she started to massaging it, letting me grow in her hand. Never before I was with a woman and now my first would be her, the ghost I just met, the ghost that I let into my house for real and I felt only warm feeling of companionship, her warm body against mine, her fingers controlling my manhood as she started to stroke it, with me being now fully hard. I turned my head to her left breast and kissed it, wanting to show my affection and acceptance and my heart warmed even more as I heard her mature soft laugh. I felt her hand on my cock speeding up and I couldn't help but moan against her big breast. My desire rose with every second being with her, the fear that was tormenting me at first now disappeared in the place of the lust for the unknown. I moved my right arm upwards and grabbed her right breast, the softness of it made my fingers sink into them with ease and it seemed like she didn't mind, wanting it even as I felt her grip around my shaft getting tighter. I groped her enormous breast with my hand and continued to kiss her skin on her other breast, my head still between them, sinking in her softness, under her control with no resistance. Then her thumb moved and caressed the tip of my cock, smearing around the precum and I couldn't hide the pleasure that struck me. Moans escaped my lips once again and so I sank my fingers in her breast a little harder, to which she answered with a moan of her own.

We both wanted it and it was clear. I wanted to stay like this for longer as we both shared the moment, first of hopefully many. Her fingers moved faster and more agile around my shaft, with ease due to my precum, stroking it with no sight of pausing. And the as she heard my moans she went even faster and at this point I couldn't stop what was coming, the lust growing inside of me finally reached the zenith of my own pleasure and I exploded all around her hand, my cum shooting out for her own pleasure as she moaned above me, now much gentler scooping the cum from my shaft.

As I felt returning to my senses she was gone. I stood alone in my living room, with my pants down and my cock slowly resting down. Where is she? Is that it...? I turned and she was not there either, my living room was indeed empty aside from me. I walked to my bathroom and cleaned myself, looking into the mirror. My face in it looked at me with a smile that I felt on my face. Whatever just happened was not the work of a malicious ghost, but a ghost, an entity, maybe a succubus, that wanted to bring me pleasure as well as to herself. Something that made me feel at peace... that made me feel no longer lonely, even if for a moment.

After finishing cleaning myself I went straight to my bed, all naked and with no fear in my mind. I layed down as the sun outside did the same, my head rested on the pillow but it wasn't as soft as the breast of the ghost I just met. I reached for my meds and stopped in mid reach, asking myself if I should take it. My nightmares passed and I could sleep well but now I would be with no control over my body when I sleep, with no way to wake up before the morning. In this time the ghost could do something and even though I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to really trust it with my safety, the overwhelming motherly feeling emanating from her was enough to make me want to trust her. Am I that pathetic to throw away all of my safety instinct just because I got a handjob from a ghost? I reached and took one pill, swallowing it with no problem. Quickly my mind was put to rest as I fell asleep slowly coming, just like the warm long arms of the ghost around my torso, her body softly acting like a big spoon as I passed out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes felt tired as I looked at another document sheet, rewriting the numbers on it into the computer. I worked almost on autopilot with only the quiet music breaking the silence as I finished yet another document. As I took another I glanced at the doorway to the living room and there she stood, leaning against the wall, tall and like a goddess not a ghost, a beautiful woman stood. Her yellow burning eyes looked at me, her full purple lips shaped in a smile from behind white hair. After I woke up, ate breakfast and started working, she just stood in place, watching me. First time in all the time I remember I did not feel uncomfortable as someone looked at me. It felt safe now that I knew it was her.

Closing the computer after the last documents were done and saved I stood up and she was gone again. The whole day it was like this, once she is there, once she is not. It was a little creepy not knowing where she could be but everytime I could see her my heart rose with lust for her. Her always naked body worked on my mind like a treat for a dog and she for sure knew it, reading her smile. I walked past an empty corridor and to my bathroom, needing a shower after the quite boring day of work. Closed the door, took my clothes off, threw them into the washer machine that was quite full now and walked into the shower. It was big enough for me and maybe even big enough for one more person to join if I left it open. The warm water bathed me and relaxed me as I closed my eyes, enjoying it. Then I heard the door open and I turned around. The water hit the back of my head, my wet hair fell into my eyes so I moved it away and then saw her, walking closer. Her arms reached the door of the shower and opened it, then she placed her right foot in. I couldn't muster a word, not because I was afraid but surprised, and mostly after the all monotonous work I wanted to spice it up. I reached to her and she accepted, her hand touched mine as she entered the shower, quickly my head ended up between her breasts as she pushed me into the wall.

I couldn't say what was better at the moment, the refreshing water all around me or her soft gray skin touching mine, we both naked standing against each other under the shower. I could see only her and her wet skin, her white hair covered the areas around me with mist. She reached with her hand down and grabbed my shaft that I didn't even realize was hard as diamond now. She guided it between her thighs, as she stood tall against me, my loins were much lower in height than hers. But I didn't mind as her meaty thighs felt like two soft pillows, just like her breast, as tightly as she could she entrapped my cock against them. My hips by themself moved into them, wanting to feel more of it. My arms confidently reached around her hips and I could feel my fingers sink into her enormous ass cheeks. It was like a dream come true. I looked up and met her eyes. She smiled at me as her hand rested on the back of my head, pushing me closer between her breasts, making me drown in them with the water from the shower head still falling on us, making her gray skin shine in the light of my bathroom.

I thrusted my hips into hers, my cock sliding between her thighs with no resistance bringing me the pleasure I was longing for. My lust grew inside of me as I felt a warm feeling inside of my chest. Her long arms were around me pulling me into her as she pushed me against the wall. I should feel uncomfortable being squeezed like that with no way to escape but I felt safe. My body was fully hidden from the world, her body fully enveloping me in her soft curves as I was thrusting my hips, fucking her thighs with lust rising like a fire inside me. I felt the pleasure rising as I got more sensitive. The moans of my ghost lover above me rang in my mind like a magical charm, wanting me to continue to please her and myself. And even if she was clearly in charge, having me pinned against the wall I sped up, my hands moved and spank her meaty ass with a loud splash and I felt my face get redder as she moaned in pleasure from it. I squeezed her ass and spread it for my own enjoyment, knowing she is loving it too, my cock thrusted harder between her thighs and I felt the orgasm arising faster than I could control it. I came to the point of no return and shot my load between her soft heavenly legs, my hands forcefully sank in her ass cheeks as she moaned, pulling me closer.

I felt my body giving up but her tight hug held me up in place. The warm water relaxed my muscles and as well as my mind. We shared the moment for longer than our first time, and after a while she finally moved. She walked out of the shower and smiled at me, her fingers tracing circles around her wet breast. With her moving away, the mist moved too. The lights in the bathroom turned off and on again and she was gone. I smiled widely and felt the warm feeling in my chest rising even more. I'm starting to really like this ghost...

I cleaned myself with the comforting warm water and left the shower after a while. Clean and dry I walked to my bedroom, wanting to rest. After the fun I just had I was surprised that I was not tired at all. Some new awoken lustful desire for my ghost roommate was born inside of me. I just wanted to feel her again. Smiling, I looked for my meds but the orange tube that stood on my bedside desk was empty. I for sure did not use them all, I just got them in fact a few days ago. The rube was open and slightly scratched on the side. Did she do it? But why? She surely must know about my nightmares, or maybe she doesn't... how could she. But remembering the day she snuggled to me as I fell asleep made me feel a little calmer. Maybe she wanted to prevent me from falling asleep too quickly. And as if she read my mind, I heard the strong steps from behind me. I looked back at her and felt hypnotized as my eyes followed her curved like an hourglass body, full breasts the size bigger than my head swung freely as she started to climb on the bed in her hands. If I didn't know her already I would scream as she looked like a hungry monster, coming for it to prey.