The Motherly Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved deeper into my bed, laying as she came closer, moving her large tall frame on top of me as she rested her hands next to my head. Her face was just above mine, our eyes met in lustful gaze. It felt really safe. Her breast rested on my chest and I could feel their weight, her hips straddled my legs as she trapped below her.

"Hey..." I whispered, little shy about it as if the talk would be much harder than sex. She smiled and was just looking at me, waiting.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Friend." She whispered in her mature voice, strong and it felt otherworldly. Not natural in her naturality. She continued;

"No worry. I will help. I want you." Her voice was confident, clean and went deep inside of me, my whole body felt it, not just my ears.

"I want you too." Without thinking I bubbled out quickly feeling the warm in my cheeks rising as the embarrassment took over. My ghost lover smiled wider showing her white teeth at me, and she leaned down. Our lips met in a kiss that I wish wouldn't end. It was all and more than I always wanted. My arms raised and grabbed her as we shared that special moment together.

And yet my hug was cut short as her large body rose, she sat down on my thighs and looked at me, proudly pushing her ample breast forward. In the heat of the moment I didn't even realize I was hard again. She noticed it and within seconds her long fingers grabbed my shaft and softly stroke me. I felt slight discomfort at first as I was still resting after the fun we had in the shower, and so I wanted to sit up, maybe try to tell her about it but she just pushed me back. She was towering over me as she leaned above me, her right hand grabbed mine and brought it above my head, the same as now she did with my left. The hunger in her eyes glowed like a lustful yellow flame. The mist around us grew thicker with every second and I could feel the hard cold metal around my arms, some kind of invisible chain appeared around them, trapping me in place, my arms now tied to the bed frame. A short feeling of fear sent shivers over my body as I understood the situation I am in at the moment.

My fear was once but I felt in between the excitement growing as I knew this would be our first time. Well, third... but first time actually making love in the traditional way. And I feel like she is excited too, seeing her hungry eyes. She caressed my shaft with the most gentle touch and after a while her legs moved, she slowly guided my shaft between her purple pussy lips, and as I slid in my cock felt like it was on fire from my sensitive tip sliding between her warm and tight insides. What for sure was just few seconds my pleasure made me feel like it was eternity, the pleasure was otherworldly and if not for the fact I was still under the effect of our last intercourse, I would cum the very moment as she fully sheathed my shaft inside of her, her wide hips reached mine and she smiled with her wide, full smile. It was my first time, and it was everything and more I was wishing it to be.

"You are mine." Her voice sounded like it was in my head and I wish she would say more, her voice was almost like a drug I could get used to. I wanted to react but then she moved, her body leaned closer and she moved her hips around, my shaft tightly hidden inside of her pussy moved with her, every move as well moved my sensitive shaft and I moaned with pleasure that it brought to me. She lead me into this pleasurable torture. It was slow and my moans were longer and louder than I could expect from myself. Like a queen she was in the moment her hand reached her full lips and she bit on her pointing finger, other hand squeezing her large breast. My eyes couldn't get enough of my ghost dominating lover.

Then she did what I was expecting, almost afraid of. Her hips moved up and then down, with all her weight letting herself to quickly sit down, my shaft burying itself deeper than before. She laughed seeing me, squirming below her, moaning my heart's desire as she did it again, and again. She was riding me for our connected desire, with a goal that I could only imagine, was to drain me, to satisfy herself and me. The pleasure overgrew the sensitive discomfort, my body answered with lust and I agreed with her. I wanted it to continue. I want to hear her moans as she rides me, I want to see her smile.

I cannot say how long we are now in this pleasurable exchange and I felt like I'm close again and as the ghost lady sped up I knew she agreed to finish it. I couldn't move still but that was her choice for me. She was controlling the situation, she was in full control over me and I loved every single second of it. And as her slamming against my hips were speeding up, my shaft felt like it was in the pleasurable heaven and I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I shot my load deep inside of my ghostly mistress as she moaned herself, still moving. Still riding me with no mercy as finally her purple pussy lips suck me dry completely.

She calmed down with her riding, but didn't completely stop. Like in the very beginning she teased me, so gently moving her hips around, nursing my cock to rest and only as I slid out of her, she stopped. Her smile was enough to let me know she was satisfied. And as I panted for the air she layed on top of me. Her soft body was like a perfect ending to an already exceptional day. Warm breath caressing my ear as her deep voice whispered;

"Mine. Safe. With me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my dream I ran away from the beast that always wanted to catch me. My body burned as my lungs gave up. I fall down. Looking back I see the beast coming closer. Step by step, large paws dig deep into the ground, it was dark like the night itself, dog face smiled and... she was here too. With me. Her warm embrace filled my body with peace as she snuggled me into her, her lips kissed my forehead in a motherly way...

I opened my eyes to my room, feeling my peaceful heart. I grabbed my phone on the bedside desk and it was nine before noon already, saturday. Like it supposed to be, I slept peacefully, most of the time. But most importantly I woke up with no screaming, but rested and calm. My ghostly companion was nowhere to be found but I knew it was her who protected me from my own demons. I sat up and smiled checking my phone for any message or email. Nothing important but then I realized the dating app I installed some time ago now, never used it, was gone. I laughed knowing it might be her. Protecting me in more than one way it seems. I stood up and walked to my wardrobe, wanting to dress up. My clothes at least were all there when I left them. I quickly got my casual outfit up and went to the kitchen, starting the day as always.

After breakfast I wanted to go for a walk and also get groceries. But before I could even get my boots on, my ghostly lover appeared before me, not sure how and when but there she was. Her tall body was towering over me and she smiled widely as she leaned down to me, our lips met in a kiss. Passionate and long kiss with her long tongue exploring my mouth, sliding deep. I was afraid for a moment but I was open to new experiences like this, after all, having a lover that is a ghost would of course not be quite normal. We parted after a good minute.

"I will go to the shop and will be back, ok?" I asked her and her response was almost like she broke the role for a second, a confused look on her face painted a cute look for her. She finally whisper;

"I understand."

She looked a little worried as I got my jacket on but I smiled and sent her a wink with a kiss, immediately feeling embarrassment from it. I quickly exited my house and locked the door.

Weather outside finally shone the sunlight from above, the clear blue sky perfectly mixed with the soft and warm wind caressing my cheeks as I walked the streets. My visit to the shop was quick and I just got what I needed the most, wanting to return quickly. I felt bad that I left my ghost companion home alone, she was probably worrying about me. I laughed thinking about it, in just a few days such a weird situation escalated in such a good way. And even though I wanted to speed up, my worried mind was clear as I looked back, feeling the weird familiar feeling of someone watching me...

It was her, standing a few good meters away, wearing the brown coat covering her entire body, big wide hat like the old fashionable ladies would. Her white hair was hidden within the coat, her yellow eyes looked at me with care. My memory reached the day I was coming back from the psychiatrist, the tall person looking at me in the bus...

I smiled and walked to her, grabbing her warm hand and together, with no words spoken we walked to my house. On the way nothing happened aside from a few weird looks from the random strangers, probably surprised and curious about my companion's height. But I didn't mind those eyes as I was with her, feeling much safer and much more confident in myself the moment her hand gripped my shoulder, like a protective mother she closely embraced me and we finally reached home like that.

When I took my jacket off, already in my house, she did the same, her long coat slid down exposing her naked body. My heart skipped a beat knowing how kinky she was, maybe not even understanding what she just did. But for me, I felt my lust once again rising. I took a step closer and hugged her from behind, tightly wrapping my arms around her torso with her meaty ass being squeezing against my hips and stomach.

"Thank you. And I don't even know your name."

"Name... Don't, remember." She said, with sadness I could easily decipher in her voice. So I stopped the hug and walked in front of her, hugging her again, burying my face deeply in her breast.

"I will call you Mom then. Ok?" I said with a big wide smile, looking up to see her own smile. She wrapped her arms around me and we shared a hug for long minutes, enjoying it like nothing else. And hopefully, the hugs like this will be an everyday occurance from now on, with my ghostly lover next to me.

"Mine..." Her warm mature voice reached my heart with its deep care, filling me with optimism for what's to come.