The Mothgirl Falls

Story Info
A mothgirl falls into a seductress's lap.
1.7k words
4.2
2.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Io was only trying to get across the Wild Forest by flying over the treetops. She didn't want to waste time traveling by foot, especially not with the dangerous creatures that hid in the underbrush. Mothgirls didn't have many defenses against creatures like that.

She had just reached the halfway point when the wind picked up. She was a fairly decent flier, but the winds were fierce and buffeted her around the sky. It took all of her strength just to stay in the air.

She let out a scream of pain as her wing tore. The wind whipped her around, then dragged her to the ground.

She woke up in the lap of a very pretty woman. She had pale purple skin, and her deep green eyes were beautiful to look at.

"Oh, you're awake!" the woman cooed. Io blinked tiredly, shifting in the woman's lap. She was cradled in the woman's arms, her head on her shoulder. "You must be exhausted!"

"Hm?" Io started, realizing that she was in a strange place with a strange woman. "Where am I? Who are you? I need to get home!"

"Shh..." The woman pulled her closer, gently rubbing her arm. "You're in no state to run off, little moth. Not with your injuries."

"Injuries...?" Io looked at herself and found that she'd been changed out of her traveling clothes and into a loose-fitting dress.

"Relax, dear. You need to rest..." Io squirmed in the woman's arms, trying to escape her grasp. "Let me get you something to eat. You're probably starving."

"No. I--I need to go." The woman shushed her again, slowly rocking her back and forth in her arms. Io's antennae perked up, sensing a sweet, flowery scent. Her panic started to fade.

"That's it, dear..." The woman held a glass to Io's lips. It smelled like flowers and honey. Io took a sip and softly sighed. It was the sweetest nectar she'd ever tasted. Io took the glass and drained it.

"More." She held out the glass, licking her lips.

"Now, little moth, I wouldn't want you to overdo it." The woman set the glass to the side and Io whimpered. "But goodness, that is an adorable pout."

"Please?" Io didn't know why she needed this nectar so badly, but she did. She needed to drink it and she never wanted to stop.

"Oh, little moth..." The woman started to knead the back of Io's neck. "I knew you mothgirls were suggestible, but I never would've guessed you'd lose your mind so easily."

"Huh?" Io's head was spinning, just trying to understand what the woman was saying. Her antennae twitched as the flowery scent filled her nose again.

"Just relax, dear..." Her eyelashes fluttered and her head started to slump back. The woman's massage was doing wonders for her neck tension. "The nectar should be taking effect, now..."

"Effect...?" Io faintly echoed. She could barely think, her head was foggy and her muscles felt like mush.

"Your skin feels so sensitive... Every touch feels so good, so pleasurable..." Io shuddered. The feel of her dress, the woman's fingers on her skin, the warmth of her breath. "You feel so good now, don't you?"

"Uh-huh." Io squirmed, panting as her nervous system went into overdrive. She felt so, so, so good. She let out a moan.

"That's it, little moth... It feels so good..." The woman lifted a glass to her lips and Io gulped down more of the nectar. The woman lifted her dress and gently cupped her pussy underneath. Io whined and arched her back. "So wet..."

"Please..." Io gasped. The woman tapped her clit once and the world faded as an orgasm washed over her. Her body trembled and she was faintly aware of a high-pitched moaning.

She came back down and the woman smiled impishly.

"We're going to have lots of fun with you, little moth," she crooned, sticking a finger in Io's mouth. Io sucked on it, tasting salt. Her antennae reached for the woman and she gently stroked the fuzzy antennae, which made Io whine.

"Mistress," a quiet voice said. The woman looked to the side. Io tried to follow her gaze, but her vision was hazy and she was still reeling from her orgasm. "May I have a turn with her?"

"Not yet, Lotus." Io's antennae twitched in the direction of the new voice. The perfume of flowers washed over her and her eyelashes fluttered. "There's not a thought in your head, is there, little moth?"

"Uhh..." Io breathed, her mouth hanging open. Her eyes were glassy and barely open.

"No, there isn't. That's okay... You don't need thoughts... You just need Mistress..."

"Mistress?" Io echoed. It came out as a barely intelligible mumble.

"That's right... Mistress is here... I'll take good, good care of you, little moth... Sleep..." Io's eyes shut and she quickly fell asleep.

"Good..." Mistress giggled. "So submissive for Mistress... Taking my suggestions without resistance..."

Io just laid there, drool dripping down her chin. Her deep subconscious could still hear Mistress, but the rest of her brain had been covered in a thick fog.

"Lotus." Mistress snapped her fingers. Her plant girl stepped forward, hands behind her back. "How do you feel about having a new pollinator?"

"Really, Mistress?" Lotus's eyes glimmered. "Oh, thank you, Mistress! You're so kind!"

"Anything for you, dear... After all, our little moth will need plenty of nectar to keep her happy." Lotus bowed, grinning widely.

"She's very pretty." Lotus looked down at the mothgirl. Io was small, nearly four feet, with short, orange hair, a pointed nose, and perfect, plump lips. Her wings had been bandaged and tied in a sling behind her back to heal. When they were healthy, they were a vibrant yellow with large eye-spots.

"She is..." Mistress gently stroked her hair and she sighed contentedly. "I suppose we should let her rest."

"Yes, Mistress. Shall I tend to the garden?"

"That would be lovely, dear." Lotus bowed and gave her Mistress a kiss, then trotted outside to the garden. Mistress laid Io down and covered her with a soft blanket.

•••

Io woke up in a daze. The world around her was fuzzy and light, and it made her happy with how bright and happy it seemed. A hand touched her cheek and she looked up into a pretty face.

"Hi, little moth." It wasn't her Mistress... it was a girl with green skin, yellow eyes, and little flowers and vines on her skin. "I'm Lotus. And you're my new pollinator!"

"Wha...?" Io blinked sleepily.

"It's okay." Lotus caressed her face. "Your brain's all mushy, so you can just let me do the thinking, pet."

"Huh..." Io's antennae fluttered over Lotus's face. A flowery scent filled her nose and she reached for Lotus. Lotus giggled and kissed her, the antennae still tickling her face.

"You're adorable!" she squealed. She lay on top of Io, deeply kissing her. Io was barely aware of the fact that they were both naked. The flowers on Lotus's body gently tickled her skin.

Lotus kissed her neck, shoulders, and collarbone, moving down to her breasts. Io had small breasts, but that didn't stop Lotus from kissing every inch of them. Io began to pant, her nerves tingling from the touch.

"Please..." Io breathed.

"Shh... Just relax, little moth. You're such a good pet..."

"Such a good... pet..." Io mumbled, eyes glazing over. Mistress had taken the liberty of putting a trigger into Io's head while she was sleeping. It would wipe out any traces of resistance and increase her arousal. "I'm such a good pet... I'm such a good pet... I'm such a..."

"Good pet..." Lotus purred, trailing down Io's stomach. She kissed her navel and Io whimpered. Lotus reached her pussy and crooned happily. Io was dripping wet already. She leaned down and began to lick.

"...such a-- Oh~!" Io moaned, still repeating her mantra. She'd repeat it until she couldn't anymore. Lotus was eating out her delicious pussy, humming happily. Io's juices were salty and musky, and it was delectable.

"Cum, little moth." Io's thighs squeezed around Lotus's face as she orgasmed. Her cum squirted everywhere and she howled and moaned and writhed. "Mm! That was wonderful!"

"Uh..." Io panted, her body relaxing.

"Ah, ah, ah... You're not done, pet." Lotus crawled up, kneeling over Io's face. "You're going to pollinate my flower... like a good pet."

Io stared up. Instead of a pussy, there was a white flower. And slowly, the white flower descended until it completely covered Io's face. She began to lick the flower, her long, thin tongue delving into the pistil. Lotus moaned, grinding against Io's face.

"Good pet... Oh, so good~ Oh~!" Io devoured the sweet nectar, and it filled her nose and mouth, and it ran down her throat into her stomach, and her brain fogged up, and her nerves started to buzz with pleasure.

She orgasmed again, still devouring the flower. And soon, Lotus came, more nectar spilling over Io's lips than she could swallow. She clambered off Io's face, panting.

"Oh, I need to thank Mistress again," she gasped. Io lay there, whimpering and panting, her brain a hazy, lustful fog. Lotus smiled and curled up with her, gently peppering kisses over Io's face. "Mm, good job, little moth. Such a good, little pollinator..."

•••

Lotus knelt by the lilac bush, gently touching a blossom. It smelled delightful, the perfume filling the entire yard. There was a thump and a squeal, and Lotus looked up. Io was face-down in the grass, having tripped on something. She giggled and her wings fluttered, lifting her back to her feet.

"Hi, little moth." Lotus smiled gently at her. Io sank to the ground, giggling stupidly. "Have you come to help me?"

"Mhmm."

"Oh, good."

Mistress had done lots of work on Io's mind. She was still an airhead who needed Lotus's nectar whenever she could get it, and she could barely remember her own name, but she was at least a little functional. She could walk now, and her wings were properly healed.

Io's antennae twitched and wiggled, smelling all of the flowers in the garden. It was overwhelming to her senses, all the scents and colors.

"It's nice, isn't it? All the sweet, pretty flowers?" Lotus murmured. Io sighed happily, eyelashes fluttering. Lotus leaned in and kissed her.