All Comments on 'The Motor Show'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh this story deserves a sequal!

You have to make a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Agreed. Yes you need to write a part two! Fun story.

arthwysarthwysover 5 years ago
How I imagined a sequel to this great story

After Hilda took over as the sales and promotional manager, she took the fact very serious, that she was in charge of Tracey. She introduced some new rules for Tracey's new position (to develop her full potential, as Hilda liked to called it).

When Tracey arrived at work in the morning, she had to report to Hilda's office (formerly Tracey's) and strip there completely naked. Her clothes were locked away and handed back to her at the end of her shift.

To ensure Tracey looked perfect, every morning she was inspected. Here Hilda checked especially the following points:

- completely naked, no jewelry

- no body hair below the neck, including no pubic hair; cleanly shaved so there was no stubble

- no excessive makeup

- lightly scented

- hair style according to Hilda's specifications

- manicured fingernails, but no long nails!

Although Tracey had a good figure and was quite fit, Hilda still thought there was room for improvement, so she demanded that Tracey joined a fitness club and trained every evening. During the daily inspection she also took her measurements and set certain limits to her weight.

Tracey had to accompany the photo and promotional manager to any photo shootings deemed necessary by the management.

Tracey's general duty in the car showroom was to be available at all times when any costumers appeared. Then she had to pose around the cars the costumer was interested in. This included following all costumer requests for specific poses.

To insure she posed in a perfect environment, she had to polish the cars to a perfect shine. This had to be done before and after opening hours or when no costumers were around who required her services.

To assess Tracey's performance, Hilda introduced a demerits system. Whenever Tracey failed to meet the required standards, she was given a demerit; like failing her inspection in the morning, not keeping the required weight or if the cars in the showroom were not polished shiny and sparkling. Hilda put her emphasis especially on her performance when posing for costumers. Whenever a costumer was not satisfied with her performance Tracey would hand out half a dozen demerits at once.

To give Tracey an incentive to meet all the demands, Hilda came up with a punishment ritual at the end of each week. Tracey's spanking by the police sergeant gave her the idea to spank Tracey each Friday according to the number of demerits she had accumulated during the week. On average she got about 15 to 20 demerits each week.

Tracey had to lean over the hood of a car in the center of the show room and Hilda spanked her bare bottom. Soon this was quite well known in the area, so a lot of costumers preferred to visit the showroom on Friday afternoon. Although it did sting and the spanking gave her a red bum, it didn't hurt too much. However, the humiliation to be spanked in public really got to her.

At one wall of the showroom Hilda put up a large poster of her posing in front of a car, completely nude of course. Next to it on a blackboard, Tracey's full name was put there, as well as her current measurements and her current weekly performance. This weekly performance included the number of photo shoots and the current number of demerits. Tracey had to update the numbers herself. So when she got a demerit, she was required to run to the board and update the numbers immediately.

jctg2023jctg2023almost 4 years ago
Next chapter?

Awesome story... Can we get more on this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous