The Mountain Cave Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot hike with my big step-sis and magical caves.
2.2k words
3.94
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I did not like my bigger -- 24 year-old -- sister. That is why I called her step-sister, what she actually was. I was 21 back then, but what I liked even less was summer holidays with my dad and his new wife. So, I preferred to go hiking with my step-sis instead hanging out with them. She told me that up in the mountains there are caves with hot springs where we could hang out. I did not believe her but I wanted to go anyway.

When we were hiking up the steep and steeper terrain, I was falling a few meters behind my big sis. It was broodingly hot and the air exuded an herbal odour. As she ascended the slopes, I could look at her legs and how muscular they were. Very long and well-tanned, the calved contracting with each step. Around her thighs she had two big black rings, perfect circles -- a tattoo my dad paid for last summer. It made me angry. He would never pay me such a tattoo, his daddy's little girl. But I think I know how he saw her: like her mom, but younger. Aylin was always such a tease; I feel she could not help it.

Even today -- huge hiking boots with woolen socks around her ankles, then nothing. Her little loose sport panties revealed with each step a bit of her butt cheeks, as a shirt she was wearing an extra loose-fit tank top, no bra. Since she was so fit, she also had quite small breast, not even half a handful, and she seemed not embarrassed to provide now a then a short glimpse for those who wanted to see. Even worse, she often inserted her nipple piercings to make men even more insecure. Why she was wearing them today I could not tell, there was no one to impress up here really. Sometimes I felt inferior to her. I was a bit shorter, neither fit nor chubby, and I had neither tattoos nor piercings. We were very different from each other. The only thing I caught her spying on were my breast. I was a D. She was definitely glancing at them now and then, but since I did not reveal them as much as she did, she seemed even more curious.

The sun rose more and more and Aylin's back became all shiny from the sweat. Even down her legs rolled little pearls of sweat, and her little side boob was glistening with the moisture from her armpit. We paused for a while in the shade and had some dried fruits. When I was searching my rucksack, I felt her eyes on my chest. Then she said:

'You know what. You take a picture of me.'

She sat on a stone and peeled a banana and began to eat the fruit. Seriously?

'Take the picture, Cathy!'

I was taking some pics and scrolled through her smartphone to check whether it was a good shot, when I suddenly scrolled too quickly. HOLY ****. Aylin had some nudes on the phone. I just scrolled over some of them but I saw her giving head to a heavily hung bloke and -- WOW. I think there was the back of a long-haired person between her legs... licking her. Did she like girls? I never heard her saying anything about it. Another pic showed not much, but after having seen it, I knew her nipples were not the only part of her being pierced.

'Ey, done there!?'

'Hm? Sure, sure. They are hot.'

'Hot?'

'Ehm, good I mean.'

I remember that glance in her eyes. She was curious about my remark and she thought it unusual. Nothing much happened further after our break. Until came to a very small mountain lake. The water seemed dauntingly cold but deeply ultramarine in colour. We both sweating from the midday sun and I could even smell Aylin when she walked before me. I don't like the smell of most women when they do sport, but hers I found quite ok.

'Who is in first?'

She must have been joking I thought. The water seemed much too cold to swim.

'Com'mon!'

'I don't have a bikini or anything', I stammered, but while speaking Aylin had stripped if her tank top and her was about to take off her shoes. As she bent down, her back reflected the sunlight with its moist sweat and her muscles were tense. Her waist was very small, like a wasp's almost and I caught myself studying her attractive physique. She was now just wearing a white cotton panty with a funny embroidery that looked something like the 50s. I grinned.

'And you? Got anything better? Cathy, take your clothes off, don't be always so prude. You're nineteen now! Or what are you wearing? Too embarrassing to show, hm? Hello-Kitty panties for lil' Cathy?'

She giggled and got into the water without yelling or anything, only her face was distorted by the cold. She plunged and jumped out of the water. She was shaking, now, shouting and yelling. Her skin had become very dense, tight it seemed and her nipple were huge. She walked towards me and for a second my gaze went to her panty and the shiny bump from the piercing beneath it. Before I could help it, she had realized what was going on and frowned upon me, now standing right in front of me. Inside I was exploding, but to the outside world petrified. She looked into my eyes and gave me a very seducing look.

'Yes. My nipples are not the only thing that is pierced!'

Without a warning she gave me shy and very quick kiss on my mouth, then she giggled and said:

'I know you want to jump in with ME. I know it. Don't you little Sis?'

'Don't call me that.'

'Huh, suddenly?'

I was getting angry for her cocky and teasing way and unbuttoned my check-pattern-hiking-shirt. With my size, I had to wear a bra. But since my sport-bras were all in the laundry, I had had to put on a very teasing, see-through model for our little hike. Of course, with a matching thong. When Aylin saw my bra and I guess also my dark circles around my nipples, she suddenly fell silent, as if she wanted to say something cocky again, but could not think of anything. I knew this reaction from men since I had boobs. I also bowed down when I took off my trouser, so she could see my soft, meaty fun-bags hanging from the chest. Men loved to see the breast moving around, they love the change of their form. It also worked with Aylin. She had even stopped moving completely. I walked into the water, hissed with my teeth very loudly and jumped immediately out of the little lake again. Now that the purple bra and panties were wet, Aylin would see everything. I knew she was looking at my little pussy now, not even making the effort to hide it.

'You don't shave.'

'I am 21, the young ones don't anymore.'

'Your little brat!', she yelled at me and started to act like she were really hitting me, but in fact she was not serious about it. She was 24 years old and anything but a teen anymore and she hated to be reminded of that fact.

'Do you think I did not see how you look at them?'

'Oh, and you think I have no eyes in the back of my head when we were walking up? I know how you look at my butt all the time, even at home.'

This time, it was me who felt caught. Maybe it is true and I really had thought about her bum. She had a very small but perfectly apple-shaped ass. I was distracted as she put on her clothes again.

'C'mon Cathy, I want you to see the caves with the hot springs. We cannot pause here already.'

To my disappointment, she did not further provoke me but just went on walking. I kept some distance and we both remained silent throughout this part of the walk. I had no idea what she was thinking about. I knew her since I was 19, but just after my 19 birthday her mum and she moved in with my dad and me. I tried to remember the moments she would stare at me in secrecy, but I think I did never pay attention much. I liked her tattoos though. She got some when she turned eighteen and -- well -- some from my dad of course. Since we live under the same roof, she had brought home the one or another bloke. Sometimes I overheard her fucking him. And yes, it sounded like she would do him. But I never asked. One time I think I overheard the sound of slapping and hitting, but also moaning after each clap. But I am not sure, as I woke up in the middle of the night and I might also have been dreaming. Finally, she interrupted my daydreams and shouted: we made it!

The Cave

She had a very broad grin on the face.

'You will love this! I promise.'

Indeed, the cave was full of little pools filled with steaming spring-water. There was still enough light coming in from the outside to see and the eyes got used to it quickly.

'They are of different temperature. Some are almost too hot to enter'.

Again, she took her clothes off. This time until she was all naked. I did not mind this time to look at her and let her follow my gaze. She seemed to appreciate it and slowly went into the steaming little first pool next to me. I followed her example and stripped off the clothes as she lay back in the pool and watched me carefully. The water was so warm, that I had first to draw back my foot again. But then I got used to the heat and joined her.

'You like it? Just lay back and enjoy it.'

I laid back and said:

'Puhhhh... this is awesome!'

We both stopped talking and relaxed in the water for a while, trying to heal our sore muscled.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand at my legs. I gave a yell from me but Aylin said 'Shhhh..., let it happen, they feel nice.'

I realized that was not her, who touched me, but something in the water.

'Cave-worms. You will like them.'

'What the...?'

'Cathy, just relax yourself, you little bitch, will you.'

I saw how she let herself float deeper into the spring and her face was not anymore just relaxed but filled with pleasure, distorted after a few second in lust. I watched her and leaned back. I could feel the things gliding along my legs and it felt ticklish. Aylin seemed to be more moved by them, however, I had no idea where they were touching her. I felt one slightly kind of liking and sucking at my calve when another one was gliding up my belly up to me breasts. Suddenly, one was at my ass cheeks, getting lower and lower, gliding along my butt crack.

'Oh, fuck Aylin, I dunno!'

'Just let them do it...they somehow find out what you really like without you even knowing it.'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean...ahhh...', she screamed.

'Ahh... you have no idea... no idea... ah fuck where the little devil has just gone.'

She seemed overwhelmed by lust and I decided to let the worms explore me more. Also, the heat in this strange place was numbing my senses, everything seemed meaningless and my body just wanted to give itself over to the cave and its magic. I closed my eyes and spread my legs a bit. The little worm at my butt had found its aim. He started to caress -- it felt like it -- my butthole. Aylin did not know, but I loved anal. I was wondering if the worms really knew. Another worm was biting slightly into, first, my big soft areolae of my tits, then slightly attacking my nipples. Another one started to work on the other nipple. I screamed as the one lower in the natural jaccuzi entered my butthole. It just glided in, almost no resistance and immediately -- while gliding in -- it seemed to get swollen. From a small finger in size to a big sausage from the alps...well the ones we like to eat here during our holidays.

Aylin lifted her body out of the water.... she was steaming from the hot water, on her nipples hang each three to four worms, sucking at them and -- and her small tits were moving... inside under the skin of her tiny titties were -- were worms moving. I could see them through the skin. She quivered and had a very intense orgasm as she hissed loudly in the cave. The she relaxed and rose again. She was coming again. While I got myself so lost in watching my bigger sis getting raped by these worms, I felt how the worm in my ass had become quite thick and also very long... up my bowls he went, slowing fucking me from the inside. While he was fucking me, I wondered whether Aylin also liked it in the ass. But I would find out that she has a much weirder fetish than me...

To be continued...