The Mouth of the Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung and basked in the moonlight, grateful to have escaped the nightmare below. Lottie quickly ascended the rest of the way and pulled herself onto solid ground. She rolled onto her back and panted for breath as she stared up at the moon.

The light was suddenly snuffed by a thick, bovine face snorting down at her. Steam wafted from the flared nostrils as the beast's mouth widened into a lecherous grin. Karlotta struggled to raise her hammer, but before she could bring it to bear the minotaur stomped on her forearm, pinning it to the ground.

The bullman roared bestially, spraying slaver across Lottie's face. The large, muscular creature was covered in thick, furry hides from some animal she couldn't identify. Look at the size of those arms! Even with her surprising strength there was no way she could content with that. She still tried though as her free hand whipped to her dagger, drawing the blade and stabbing it furiously into the minotaur's digitigrade leg.

Blood spurted out across her body, but as she drew it back to stab again her wrist was grabbed from behind. Lottie glanced back and saw another of the beasts, or rather, the creature's monstrous shaft hanging beneath his furs. The minotaur's thick fingers showed surprising deftness in wrestling away her dagger. With both arms pinned she could only buck impotently as she tried to pull away, making the beast's erupt in a strange, wheezing laughter.

A third one appeared before her and wrapped his fat hands completely around her calves, lifting them up and her lower half off the ground to remove her leverage. Don't panic, she told herself. Think through the problem. All I have left is my magic: what can I do with it?

Unfortunately, despite her earlier trick with the torch, magic was not well suited to close combat, especially since she didn't have access to any reagents or spell components. Even if she did, her ordeal in the Mouth of the Abyss had left her drained. I need to rest. I can't reveal my powers now, I'll need them later to escape.

Surrendering to the inevitable was almost a relief to her since she could finally stop fighting. Karlotta went slack, letting the tension leave her muscles as she slumped into their firm grip. She let her mind go blank as the crotch of her pants, already hanging on by only a thread from the many holes in the fabric, was torn away completely, followed by her underwear.

One of the minotaurs tried to rip her jerkin off but couldn't get a good grip and the fasteners held firm. He flipped her over and forced her face in the ground with her ass in the air as the used her dagger to cut away the ties, allowing them to strip the leather from her body. Her shirt was quickly ripped off as well, leaving her only in tatters of cloth with all her private parts exposed.

The large bulk of the first bullman positions himself behind Karlotta now that her pussy has been presented to them and quickly slaps his fat cock between her legs. He says something in a deep, guttural voice, but she doesn't understand his language. The other emit that wheezy laugh, and it's soon obvious what they intend. The tip of his shaft rubs along her slit, smearing her entrance with precum to help lubricate the way. Even that isn't enough, so the bovine creature slobbers down onto her, splattering his spittle between her legs to help prepare the way.

Lottie flinched at the feeling and what it portended. Revulsion brought bile to her throat, but before she had time to process the feelings of disgust the minotaur thrust inside her. As an agent she had been trained for seduction, but mostly with orcs, humans, and elfs; the most populous species. Generations of breeding with the magical Mincentti races had created the trolls, ogres, and satyrs, but they were few and far between and didn't occupy any positions in society that would warrant the attention of an agent. She'd never been with the more bestial races, minotaurs included.

The humungous dick stretched her insides like she didn't believe possible. "Aaaah!" She cried out before it was smothered in a sloppy smooch. The fat tongue of one of the minotaurs plopped in her mouth while the beast reached beneath to grope her tits roughly. Each time the beast behind her thrust it forced her deeper into the kiss and made her face rub wetly against the bull's. The massive pumped into her, using the extremely tight fit of her cunt to jerk off his cock. Calm. It can't be worse than giving birth she tried to console herself as her loins burned with pain and felt like they were being torn apart.

The minotaur broke the kiss, leaving a long trail of saliva to splatter on his face as he rose. He hiked up his furs to free his own gargantuan dick and rubbed it against her face, coating it with his sweat and scent. Karlotta tried to shy away, but he caught her chin in his fingers and squeezed her jaw, forcing it open. He spoke something she didn't understand before slapping the underside of his shaft against her lips.

When she didn't respond, he repeated himself while squeezing her jaw more firmly and delivering a harsher slap against her face with his cock. I know what he wants she thought with resignation, then flicked out her tongue to tickle the underside of his tip. She lapped it, slowly at first, but then with more enthusiasm as the beast huffed impatiently and snorted.

Bastards! She kissed the minotaur's bovine cock in-between licks, though it was hard for her to concentrate while being ravished. "Nnng!" It's going to take weeks of therapy to repair myself after this! Assuming of course that she could escape and not end up as a breeding slave to the minotaur tribe. Karlotta winced as the beastman grabbed her jaw and jacked it open so he could squeeze his dick inside.

The two bulls spit roasted her, impaling the agent from both ends as they slammed her back and forth between them. Karlotta choked on the cock, scarce able to breath as it plunged into her throat. The only way she managed was to time her breaths perfectly for the brief moment his cock slid out enough before each thrust.

Tears poured down her cheeks as her gag reflex was engaged again and again. Nothing in her training had prepared her for such large insertions. In the back of her mind she filed a note to bring that up with the Duke if she ever made it back. For now, she focused as best she could on bringing off the minotaurs as quickly as possible; not that there was much she could do.

Her exhausted body was a doll for them to play with. She belatedly realized she wasn't even on the ground anymore, but dangling off their cocks as thy held her up. Their strong hands supported her enough to keep her locked in place as they pushed back and forth like a two man saw. One hand grasped her stomach in pain, and she groaned in surprise as she felt the outline of the shaft as it stretched her vaginal canal.

Finally, both the beasts huffed and snorted out more steam as their movements reached a fevered pitch. Karlotta tried to shriek when both pushed all the way in, but couldn't make a sound as her throat was clogged with the fat minotaur cock. Hot cum blasted her insides, painting the walls of her pussy and basting her cervix while the other's was injected directly into her stomach.

When they were finished they pulled out unceremoniously and dumped Karlotta to the earth. Before she could even recover the last bull flipped her over onto her back. He said something, and again the only thing she could understand was the derision in his tone. He straddled her body and knelt on her stomach. The sudden pressure made her convulse and spit up half the load of jizz all over her chin, cheeks, and throat while the other's cum erupted from her pussy into the grass.

Lottie lay there in a stunned gaze as the last minotaur slapped his shaft between her breasts and squeezed the mounds around them. He began to jerk himself with her flesh as he pumped. His strong hands left angry bruises on her pale skin as he roughly toyed them around his cock.

As he eventually brought himself to climax all over her face and chest, Karlotta slumped into the grass. I've got semen from all of them, she thought, and blood from one. She began to pool her power inside of her once again as a faint smile formed on her lips. I can work with that.