The Move: the End

Story Info
My affair with my neighbor ends…for now.
1.1k words
3.95
11.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day of moving and love-making (fucking?) Rita and I were exhausted and we still needed to finish packing her house. We collapsed in bed and as I spooned her we fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I spoke with my hard cock caught between her butt cheeks. As she stirred she positioned my hard-on at the entrance of her pussy and pushed back into until I was buried into her. I started pumping in and out of her slowly, but soon my pace picked up speed. Rita was moaning out loud.

"Don't stop...fuck my pussy...fuck me...fuck I'm cumming!!!"

Her exclamation pushed me over the top and I came deep in her. I collapsed onto her back and fought to catch my breath. After a few minutes still inside her my dick softened and I rolled off Rita.

"If I'd have known you'd fuck me like this I would have moved years ago."

We laid in each other's arms for a while, then Rita spoiled the mood by reminding me that we still had to deal with movers. I dressed and hurried to make breakfast.

"Has your husband called you to check in to see how the move is going?"

"No, I think he's letting you carry his load. The son of a bitch."

"After last night, you'll never know how glad I am that he did."

Rita put her arms around my neck and kissed me while squeezing my cock.

"Me too."

After breakfast we spent the day cleaning the remainder of her house and supervising the movers loading her family's belongings into the moving semi truck.

Around noon Rita's folks dropped by with the kids. As I spoke to her father I noticed Rita and her mother talking, looking at me and smiling. (As it turns out, and without me knowing at the time, this led to an encounter with Rita's mother. But that's another story.)

By 5:00 p.m., the house was empty and we were finished cleaning and making repairs. We were both tired and decided to get a couple of drinks and climb into my hot tub while a couple of steaks defrosted so we could grill them.

We showered together and washed each other. We dried off enough to get in the hot tub naked and just enjoy our last evening together. I handed Rita a drink with the realization this would our last night together.

"I know what you're thinking. Stop worrying, I'll be back often to visit my folks. I'll just have to fit in in a visit to the neighbor that helped with the move."

"What about Brad, won't he be curious about you seeing me?"

"Like I told you before, he's oblivious. I know he loves his job more than me. I have no plans to leave him, but I'm going to take advantage of you when i can"

As she was telling me this, her hand found my dick and began stroking me to hardness. I've never been a fan of hot tub sex, so after 15 minutes of foreplay, I persuaded Rita to go back to my bedroom.

"On one condition, I might have to take you to the bathroom again."

Rita's kinky side was coming out again and,naturally, I had no problem with that. I knew at some point the waterworks were going to begin again.

Since this might be the last time ever, or at least for a long while, I decided I would take my time and give Rita a night she would never forget.

Once we were back in my bedroom, I looked for and found Rita's CFM stilettos and had her put them back on.

"Does seeing me in these heels make you horny?"

"Look at me and tell me what you think."

My seven inches of cock was engorged and pointed directly at her. That was all the answer she needed as she started to kneel in front of me. But I stopped her, took her into my arms and kissed her as my dick wedged between her legs. I dropped my head to her tits and sucked one, then the other of her nipples.

"I'm your slave, wherever you want, I'll do."

"You're doing fine all on your own."

After telling me that, I pushed her onto her back on my bed. I lifted her right foot, pulled off her shoe and, one by one, sucked on her sexy toes. When I finally had her big, painted, toe in my mouth I sucked like I was sucking on her pussy. The whole time I spend licking her toes my hands were tweaking her nipples.

I slipped her shore back on and proceed to do the same licking and sucking on her left foot. By now my right hand had found its way to her soaked love canal and I was finger-fucking her to her first orgasm of the evening. She was moaning, "Oh fuck, oh my god, fuck!" over and over. Suddenly her shaking erupted into Rita screaming "I'm cumming."

I was showered by Rita squirting warm juices over my head and shoulders. I had heard of women 'squirting' but never experienced it.

After quickly catching her breath, Rita exclaimed that she had never done that before and started apologizing to me. I thought it was so erotic that I had no problem with what had happened. I grabbed some sheet from the bed and toweled myself dry before pushing my head between her legs and licking her labia before searching for and finding her clit.

I realized I needed to slow my time with Rita, but I simply couldn't do it. I sucked her pussy enough to get her moaning, again, then positioned myself over her, rubbed the head of my swollen cock at the entrace of her slit and pushed myself in to the hilt. Rita immediately gripped me with a tension that felt as if I were wrapped in a tight, moist, warm glove being squeezed and then released again and again. I kept still buried in her pussy until I could no longer stand it. I started pumping in and out of Rita. Withdrawing almost all the way out of her before thrusting back in.

Even though I should have lasted longer, I was suddenly bursting into her pussy and emptying my cum into her. I collapsed onto her sweat soaked body and we held each other tight. In my rush to cum I had not brought Rita with me. I started to apologize, but she stopped me.

"I've cum more with you in the last few days that I had in six months. I wish we would have started a long time ago."

Then she kissed me. Then she blew my mind when she told me that she wanted me to fuck her mother...