The Movie Room Pt. 01

Story Info
Chris' sister helps him through his depression.
14.5k words
4.5
51.3k
175

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and are over the age of 18. The setting is Summer 1994 Burlington Vermont. This is a slow burn story, because that's how I wrote it. If you want to get straight to the sex, read something else.

Chapter 1

I never did mind when Jess came into the movie room.

Back when we were just kids, and my Dad still wanted to spend some time with us, he had this massive movie room built on to the back of the house for family movie nights. Change whatever you think you know about movie rooms, this was almost a movie theatre; complete with three rows of 5 seats each placed stadium style at different heights, with the bottom row a half moon of six-piece black leather sectionals to top it all off. In the back was the projector on the ceiling, speakers that cost more than most cars, and a bar with a popcorn wagon and snack area with a glass front so you could see what was inside. I was the only one in here now, I liked to be by myself lately, lights low, just me and my books and a movie I was familiar with.

Jess shocked me; I didn't even know she entered the room when she plopped right down on the couch across from me as loud as she could. "Chris."

"Yes Jess."

"Are you ever going to leave this room?"

I watched her rub her feet on the carpet while she looked at her legs and patted her knees playfully. She was wearing her UVM Volleyball uniform, and I was glad for that, it being the best-case scenario for her outfit choices as of late. Jess was 19, 5'10", with an athletic muscular like build. Thick thighs, light brown hair, small waist, and medium bust. She almost exclusively wore tank tops and sports bras when around the house, but lately as it got closer to summer, those wardrobe choices have changed. It was hard not to overlook that my sister was in fact, damn hot by teenaged girl standards. Her light brown eyes and upturned nose made it very hard to deny, my sister was an absolute knock-out. I shook my head to clear the thoughts.

"No, I don't think I'm going to. I'm still stressed out about having to retake my SAT.", Holding up the study materials and pointing to books on the couch cushion.

"You should get out of this dark room. It is so depressing in here. Seriously. Let's take these..." She helped herself to the pile of books, "..And move them in to the kitchen or on the pool deck. You're white a sheet, you need some sun. "

I tried to suppress the frown. "I just want to be alone."

Jess forced a smile and put the books back down before walking out.

"I know it's tough when your friends went off to college, I had to deal with that too. You will meet some new people, I promise. Seriously though, it's been weeks and mom is worried. Come out for something to eat and see the sunlight for a change." Jess forced another half-smile, winked at me, and shut the door behind her.

It seemed like this was the new norm. I locked myself in the movie room, study, and wage a battle with my inner monologue, study for the SATs for the second time, and look over the letters and applications from the colleges that do or do not have any interest in me. It's my fault, I dragged my feet and I have no one to blame but myself. I could have done better on the SAT but I was hungover after partying all weekend with friends and banging my then girlfriend. God, how long has it been since I have been laid? My ex was something else, and one of the best and worst things that happened during high school. I cannot believe I'm 18 and high school is over. Once again I find myself in complete disbelief that there is not just one more summer, or one more year of me and my friends, no jobs, no worries, just us. Jess was a constant reminder that there was sun behind the clouds.

It started with Jess painfully obvious to my issues and building depression, cheerful as always. At one point when she had a sleepover, she asked me to use the movie room and predictably, we had a huge fight. I didn't want to leave, I just wanted to be left alone. Selfish of me, I know. That night I apologized, explained to her what was going on with me, and she wordlessly nodded and listened to everything I have to say. My big sister has always been nice to me, protective, and nothing but patient, so being short with her obviously hurt her feelings and I was truly sorry for the horrible things I said to her as I kicked her and friends out of the movie room that night. Since then, our relationship has gotten a little better, and she has taken to frequent trips into my room or the movie room to make sure I've ate, and to try and motivate me to go outside or run with her. This has led to the circumstance of us seeing each other occasionally in various states of undress, but nothing crazy. We share a bathroom after all. She saw me in my boxers getting changed a few times, and I saw her in a bra once or twice.

The one thing she has talked me in to is running again. I was on the track team in high school for three years, and I honesty missed it and wanted to give it another try, under the guise that I wanted to stay in some semblance of shape. Jess was on a full ride Volleyball scholarship to UVM and was constantly doing some kind of cardio and constantly in great shape. We typically went running at night about five days a week. Only once did I go running in the day because she pestered me so much, I finally drug my ass out of bed and did it to shut her up, but I secretly liked running during the day, her waking me up, everything. Not that I would ever tell her so. Seeing her long tan legs in front of me occasionally as we ran together was just a bonus.

I closed my eyes and stretched, and left the movie room, otherwise known to my sister as 'Chris' Cave of Depression'. Lunch was left out on the table for me with a note from my mom saying she was going to show a house that evening and then would be out for the rest of the night. My mom was a real estate broker for the Burlington elite, and was one of the most successful in Vermont. My dad worked at the IBM factory as one of their top executives. We were a technology family and were considered very well off. They always had new cars, there was maid service in the house twice a week, and we had a soda machine in the garage that was always stocked. We lived in a single-story split-level home with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, a pool with a changing room and outdoor shower.

"Hey."

Jess was looking at me drying her hair with a towel. She had obviously just come out of the shower, and was standing in front of the hallway leading to the bathroom

"I'm having my friends over tonight from Volleyball for a sleep over."

I was quiet a moment and bit into my sandwich. "Okay?"

"I just wanted to let you know."

"Did you want me to leave or anything?"

She shook her head. "No, but you know how we get when the girls have some wine in them, they get a little loud."

"That's fine, you know where I'll be."

"Alright.. good talk then." Jess turned and walked away, and flipped her hair out of the towel, which caused the towel around her breasts and back to drop suddenly. I was close enough I reached out and grabbed it before it fell halfway down her back.

"Thanks." She said, fixing the towel and she walked back to her room. My fingers were hot where they lightly grazed her skin.

I was so close I was able to smell the soap she used, and see her wet skin on her neck and shoulders, which should not be doing anything to me or getting my attention at all. Goddam. I have to get out of the house and do something about this, I thought to myself. It's been way too long since I've got laid, and I'm starting to look at my sister like you definitely should not look at a sibling. I wish it was just looking at her, but unfortunately, it was more.

As I walked back to the Cave of Depression, I could not stop thinking about Jess, which caused me to stop and turn around. Being close to her lately and the occasional hang out has been great, but she has been invading my thoughts a little too much for my liking. She is intelligent, beautiful with soft features, kind, and playful. She would make anyone a great girlfriend, and I wish she would get a boyfriend already, so she could be out of the house. To make things more difficult, she seemed blissfully ignorant to the fact that she is a 19 year old smoking hot woman, and she wore what seemed like the least amount of clothes possible for any situation. As the thoughts turned over in my mind, I decided maybe the cave of Depression can be done for the day, I've had enough.

Going to my computer and flipping on the PC, I loaded up AOL 3.0, and waiting for the familiar beeps and boops and crash noises of the modem to stop and the familiar "You've got mail!" sound to play before checking my emailing and seeing if anyone is online. My closest friends, Dave, John and Dan were not online, so I logged off to take one of the best naps of my life, after spending 20 minutes being totally frustrated with thinking of my sister and masturbating to completion, having the worst notions about her. I used to lay in bed and think about my ex-girlfriend, and what we use to do at her house and sneak around and bang all the time, but lately those thoughts have changed to Jess and burrowed their way in my mind so deep, I don't think they would ever come out now. Sleep finally came.

A bright light woke me from the nap, and I was laying over the covers with just boxers on. The light in the hallway turned on and I heard laughing and girls talking. I feigned sleep for a moment while I listened.

"Your brother is hot." One voice said.

"I don't know about hot, but he is kinda cute sleeping like that." The second voice said.

"Let me look again, I didn't get a good look." The third voice said.

Again the bright light and I groaned in my feigned sleep and rolled over. Cute laughter in muted tones spilled out from the hallway and the light went off.

"You're right he is hot. Did you see his cock?" Not sure what voice this was.

"No, I didn't, let's go back in there..." SLAM.

"What are you whores doing? Looking at my brother sleeping? For fuck's sake!" This was definitely Jess' voice now. More laughter and shushing as they walked away.

"We just wanted to look!"

"He never comes out!"

"Jesus Christ just leave him alone; he is going through a lot right now and needs some space is all. When he comes out to eat, I'll ask him if he wants to go swimming or something."

The voices trailed off until I couldn't hear them anymore. They thought I was hot. This is crazy. They have been over quite a few times and I never knew. How many times have they looked at me when I was sleeping? Were they in the same room as me? So many questions. Just then there was a sharp knock at the door.

"Hey you." Jess smiled and let herself in.

"Hey yourself. Just walking in on each other now?"

"I didn't think you would mind that much. I knew you were awake anyways."

"Wasn't."

"Was."

"If I was, how did you know?"

"I know what you sound like when you are sleeping. Not quite snoring, but like a purr sound, and the way you breathe is completely different."

"Have you been watching me sleeping or something?"

"No, well, not really." Jess looked down shaking her head. "Listen, the girls want to use the movie room, and we are going to move your stuff from the couch so we can sit on the sectional. Is that okay?"

Not knowing how to feel about my sister just walking in on me, and claiming she knew when I slept or not, I was thoroughly annoyed.

"I do mind. You know I like it in there."

"But you are in there all the time. We just want to watch one movie."

"I said no, that's where I go."

"Please, just one movie, this is stupid. You can't stay in there all the time."

I was mad as hell now, I hated explaining myself why I wanted to be in there. In the dark. By myself.

"You're right. This is stupid." I got up throwing the blankets off, and marched towards the movie room with just my boxers on.

"Chris. Chris! What are you doing?"

"Telling the girls to get out of MY movie room."

"It's not yours! You need to stop!"

We were full arguing now. Jess pulled on my arm to get me to stop before I got to the door. She pulled me closer to her, so she did not have to yell. Her face was red, and you could see she was upset with me.

"Listen. I know you are going through a lot right now. You miss the way it used to be, and things are stressful. I get it. I just want to use the room and hang out with my friends. Please don't embarrass me. I'm here for you..." Jess brought her eyes up to mine. It looked like she was going to cry any second. I instantly felt like the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

"Jess, I'm sorry. I just woke up. Seriously I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and take my issues out on you. It's just a movie room."

She sniffed and fixed her hair. "Okay. Just one movie and Its all yours again I promise. Thank you." She hugged me briefly and pulled away to smile at me and hugged me again once more, tightly. I made a noise like I was bothered by the second hug, but secretly, I loved it.

I playfully pushed her in the room and shut the door. What a piece of shit I was. That was so stupid for me to argue with her like that. What is wrong with me? I could still feel where Jess' arms were wrapped around me moments after she had gone in to the room. I leaned up against the movie room double doors and put my head in my hands in thought. I realized I could hear the girls talking over whatever movie they were watching. My sister's voice penetrated the noise.

"Seriously you guys need to chill on my brother! Jesus Christ what do I have to do to keep you horny bitches away from him!?"

I recognized the next voice, Brandy, one of the regulars over at the house.

"Not like there is a huge pool of guys around here Jess, anyways, he is hot and I'm going for it!"

More laughing and things I could not understand through the door and over the noise of the movie. At this point looking down, I realized I am still wearing boxers from my nap. As I walked to my room and got changed for my nightly run, my thoughts shifted over to Brandy, who had much the same build as my sister but with smaller tits. She was certainly hot but had a reputation of fucking half of the high school football team. She even dated my friend Dan junior year, and he had some choice words of how much of a freak she was. I have no idea how long it has been since I've even kissed a girl, let alone seen a girl naked, so the prospect of getting to know Brandy better slightly intrigues me. That she shared body types with my sister was just a bonus to the whole situation. After the run, I felt mentally and physically exhausted. I jumped in the shower and did not even bother drying off, when my head hit the pillow I was out.

Chapter 2

"Hey", Still groggy in half sleep, I heard the voice again.

"Hey."

I groaned and turned over on my back, but it was pitch black and could hear nothing. The clock radio read 1:45am.

"Hey. You awake?" It sounded like Brandy, but in the 5 seconds I was awake, I couldn't be sure. The silhouette in the moonlight, the body was definitely a match. I feigned sleep and tried to keep my eyes as closed as possible.

The mystery girl put a hand on the center of my chest and leaned down close to my ear, whispering. The hairs on the back of my neck raised up, and I felt her breath on my lower jaw.

"I'm sorry for today. I love you and I want you to know that I would do anything to make you happy okay? I love you."

My eyes snapped open.

"Jess?" I asked the not-so nameless figure.

"Yes. Sorry to wake you up. I couldn't sleep and I was thinking about earlier."

"It's okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's fine. Listen, I was thinking about it too, I'm sorry for treating you that way, you have been nothing but nice to me." I rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"You better be sorry." I heard the sarcasm in her voice. "And yeah, I 'am super nice to you, aren't I?"

"Yeah you are.", I agreed.

Silence and then some fidgeting movements on the bed pulled the sheets tight over my stomach a minute later and Jess leaned in close to the side of my face.

"Love you Chris.", she whispered not one inch from my ear.

"Love you too Jess." I whispered back, not turning my head.

And with that Jess lightly kissed me on the cheek. It was a quick, sisterly kiss, but it did linger just a second too long. I could smell her hair as it fanned around my face, and before I could reach up and touch her face, she was gone. I exhaled and turned over, thinking about what just happened, when sleep came for me again.

A disturbance on the bed woke me up. Jess was smiling, standing over me with her exercise clothes on, full eye contact. She wrinkled her nose and gave the bed another test jump, bouncing my head into the headboard. Squinting through the light she most obviously let in, I reached up and grabbed her leg pushed her back on to the bed, causing her to fall right off the back of the bed comically.

"Hey!" She yelled from the floor, somewhere out of sight. "No fair!"

"That's what you get for waking me up! Twice!"

Her head popped up from the bottom of the bed over the comforter. "Come with me for a run. Let's go!" Jess wound up my sheet and comforter in both hands and yanked as hard as she could, ripping it off me and falling back on to the floor again. I laughed so loud I started coughing.

"What are you doing!" I said between coughs. "You're crazy!"

She smiled and bounced up, straightening out her sports bra. It was the pink with purple stripes one she normally wore when she was ready to go out for a run. Her breasts were mostly covered, but the bra was tight, and she had more than ample cleavage. Needless to say, this look really did something for me. She finished her adjustments and nearly caught me looking.

"The girls are gone, come on, it's still morning and the weather is perfect outside." Jess nodded her head as she talks, waiting for me to get up and do the same.

"Fine I'll go."

"Yes!" She runs over to me and pushes me back in to the bed as I was getting my first foot on the ground, then she slammed me in the face with a pillow for good measure.

"Okay, let me up! Geez!"

A few minutes later we were working up a sweat on our run, taking our time around the neighborhood in the gated community we lived in. A few people were outside walking their dogs and washing the car, we waved as we went by. The air was cool but not hot, maybe around 76 degrees, perfect for a run like today. I let Jess overtake me and run ahead for a second, I could not help noticing how great her ass looked as she jogged in front of me. After a few minutes she turned around to look and see where I was and I'm pretty sure she caught me looking at her ass. If she did catch me, she did not say anything either way, which was great. I tried my best to keep my eyes at horizon level and put on some speed to catch up to Jess. She looked over at me and singled to slow down and take a break.

"Break. Break." She said, catching her breath and slowing down to the benches in front of the local high school.

"Yeah, break." To be honest, I felt great, and using Jess' bouncing ass as motivation worked wonders for my stamina.

We sat down on the bench, and I pulled out a bottle of water we could both share that I had brought with me. We both took a drink and sat in silence for a moment. I looked over at her and saw her looking at me, face still, just looking.

"What?"

"I saw you looking at my ass, around mile 3."

"I was not looking at your ass."

"Was."

It was quiet for a second, I looked away. "Okay, I was.", I admitted.

I turned back to her and scanned Jess' face for any kind of emotion, but she was a blank slate. "Well?"