The Movie Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't help notice."

"Maybe that's the point." Jess replied and she got out of the car slowly, showing a brief flash of the bottom of her shapely ass.

"You're too much with the teasing."

"You're too much for looking."

"How am I supposed to not look, it's basically hanging out there! Besides, you said you were going to dress more modest."

"Oh, shut up." She replied quickly, reaching down, and grabbing my hand. "You need to chill out, this is what I wear every time I go to the University mall. I don't mind if a few guys look. Let them look."

I glanced down and saw we were still holding hands while we were talking. I went to let go, and Jess grabbed my hand back, giving it a brief squeeze.

"If you hold my hand, they won't look as much. Besides, we are brother and sister, we can hold hands."

"I guess so." Was all I could muster in response, not totally sold on the notion.

"You don't want to hold my hand?"

"I didn't say that." Of course, I did.

Jess smiled and squeezed my hand. "I didn't think so. Come on, we got some shopping to do!"

Jess lead me around the mall at least two times, and spent more than 2 hours going in to stores. We found Mom's candles right away and had fun looking at the different scents and such. She took me to a clothing store, and she tried on different outfits and came out of the dressing room, showing them off to me. At one point she came out in a yellow sundress, and my eyes lit up. It was short, but not too short, but really showed off her long tan legs. She did a little spin and put her hands to her chest and adjusted the top. Her breasts seemed bigger than I thought they were, and the top of the sundress pushed them together and had them on display.

"Does this look good on me?" She did another cautionary spin, holding the sides down and stopping to look at me, swishing back and forth.

"You have no idea."

"Really?"

"Jess, seriously. You are beautiful."

"Thanks Chris. That's really sweet." And with that, She danced over to me, giving another mini-spin, and put her hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"I think I'm going to buy it."

"I think you should."

"It's done then, I'm buying. Should I wear it out?"

I nodded stupidly. Her cleavage was showing as she leaned in to check herself out in the mirror, which gave me the perfect angle to see where her panties met the bottom of the dress. Smooth round tan globes, just the right shape and size. Was nothing on her just perfection? My mind drifted back to when I saw her in bed, touching herself, her body nearly nude, and what that could look like completely uncovered. I looked up to see her staring back at me in the mirror. This time she said nothing, smiled and grabbed her things so we could check out. She reached down and held my hand at check out.

"Thanks for coming with me today. I know shopping isn't your favorite thing to do."

To be honest I was reconsidering the whole shopping thing after today, after the dress, and spending time with Jess. I would shop with her whenever she wanted.

"Anytime. It wasn't that bad."

"Good." She smiled at me again, melting my heart.

We drove home and talked the whole way. She talked about school, Volleyball, her friends, my friends, and out parents. It was just good to listen to her talk. I do not think I've ever just heard what was on Jess' mind, and to be honest I never really asked. I would occasionally look over and smile or nod to let her know I was listening while I drove, and she continued to talk. Even her voice was getting to me, digging deep into my chest, making my stomach flutter. As I mentioned before, this attraction was way more than physical, and come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I was falling in love my sister. A small amount of panic set in thinking about that, and I stayed silent and did not let on that anything was wrong. I could feel the panic build up in my stomach and replace the nervous flutter, which caused me to start to feel dizzy. I should not be thinking about my sister this way and we were spending way too much time together. I was so confused. I'm a mess.

When we got to the house it was creeping up on dinner time, and I lied to Jess and told her I was going to lay down. She smiled and went to her room and closed the door and I could hear her talking on the phone with one of her friends, which was normal. I went to my room and silently turned the computer on. I considered masturbating to take the edge off being so close and turned on with my sister all day, but talked myself out of it and opened up AOL instead. Dan was my only friend online at the moment.

DanODan: Hey buddy.

TopherGopher: Yo

DanODan: Whats going on?

TopherGopher: Went mother's day shopping, just trying to wind down now.

DanODan: How did go with Brandy?

TopherGopher: Haven't seen her since the other night.

DanODan: Not even a call?

TopherGopher: Not even a call.DanODan: You should call her.

TopherGopher: Yeah. You are right. I should.

DanODan: You okay man?

Silence.

DanODan: I can tell something is going on. Brandy ghost you?

TopherGopher: I'm fine, no she didn't ghost me. Just wrapped up in my own head like normal.

DanODan: I get it.TopherGopher: I started running again to clear the cobwebs, its been working out.

My mind was straying back to Jess again, I could picture her ass in the running shorts. I shook my head to clear the thoughts. Persistent incest thoughts. God help me, I'm going to burn in hell.

DanODan: You in love with Brandy? You seem lovesick like when you and Jenna broke up.

TopherGopher: NO! No, that's not it at all.

My friends could get a good read on me, good lord.

DanODan: Well, whatever it is, let's talk later, I'll be on AOL with boys around midnight.TopherGopher: Yeah, sounds good.

Before I could get offline, a new instant message window popped up. It was from my sister.

All4Jess: Hey.

TopherGopher: Hey.

All4Jess: We good?

TopherGopher: Yeah, why would you think we weren't?

Silence. A few moments went by, and I considered logging off. In the few minutes I stared at the screen and re-reading my messages, a new window popped up with an Instant Message.

All4Jess: Come to my room please.

My mind started to race. What could she want? My heart was hammering in my chest and the guilt of impure thoughts started to bubble its way back into the back of my brain. The panic from earlier in the day surged in to my throat so quickly, it scared me.

TopherGopher: Okay. Be right there.

I shut down my computer and walked over to Jess' room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She was sitting on the edge of the bed in her night shirt, combing her hair, the radio was playing a local station on low volume. It appears as if she just got of the shower.

"Come sit down." She patted the bed next to her.

I wordlessly sat down next to her as she directed and swallowed, hard. I can't remember the last time I was so nervous. I could smell the scent of her shampoo or conditioner. Her skin had some kind of lotion on it, and it was smooth and shiny and sweet smelling. She resumed brushing her hair and turned to look at me.

"What's going on with you?"

"Nothing. Nothing is going on. " I lied.

"I can see you are visibly nervous. You are almost shaking."

"I'm fine." I lied again.

Jess sighed and put her brush down, and pulled her hair over to one shoulder, and looked directly into my eyes. I felt like my face was 1000 degrees. My heart was jumping out of my skin. I met her eyes and tried to pull it together. She reached over and put her hand over mine.

"Chris. You know I love you right?"

"Yes." I nodded dumbly.

"You love me too, right?"

Another dumb nod.

Jess backed up so her back was against the headboard and pulled on my arm, dragging me to her, and motioned for me to lay my head on her lap, and I did as she requested. Her skin and shirt smelled so good. I could see all the way down her long legs, down to her pretty feet. Her toes were painted a light shade of blue which was a start contrast to her heavy tan from being in the pool. She backed up another inch and made a small satisfied moan.

"Mmm. That's better right?"

"Umm hmm." Another nod.

In reality, this was the most amazing place in the world. I closed my eyes and one of Jess' hands went to my hair, playing with it, scratching my scalp from back to front. I let out a sign of relief and she began to talk.

"You mean so much to me Chris. You are such a good brother; you are so caring and kind and smart... god you are so smart. I don't want you to feel like you can't be yourself around me. I will stop teasing you. I just want to you do whatever you think is right, and if that means sneaking a look at me now and then, well, then I'm okay with that."

There was a moment of quiet, and I could feel emotion building up again in my chest, making my face hot. All of a sudden the room felt like it was 1000 degrees to match my face. Jess' other hand softly touched the side of my cheek and lightly touched my face.

"I really have enjoyed out time together recently. Have you?"

I looked at her and nodded.

"How much?"

"Too much." I managed to croak the words out.

"Did you like when I wore the sundress for you today?"

I looked at her face as she had her eyes closed, studying it for some kind of response. Nothing.

"I didn't think you wore it for me."

She squeezed me tighter in to her lap.

"I wore it for you. I wanted you to look at me."

I gulped and closed my eyes, for the love of god I thought I was going to cry. This was too much for me to handle. That and the way she was touching and talking to me, I was hard as a rock. I frozen with emotion, fear, and so turned on, it was almost making me physically ill. I noticed Jess' hands shook slightly as she touched my face. I decided I had to sit up but changed my mind and laid on the pillow next to Jess and moved her hand from my face to my opposite hand. Holding hands seemed appropriate at this point, and if Jess wanted some physical attention, I was willing to give it to her by holding her hand.

I looked at her face, and she wiped her eyes with her other hand. She was weeping but smiling at the same time.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, reaching over and wiping her eyes with my free hand. She slid down the headboard and laid her head on the pillow next to me, her hair fanning out across it.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

She sniffed and looked at the ceiling and then back to me.

"I'm being stupid. I had no reason to cry."

"You can cry if you want to. You don't need a reason."

There was a few moments of silence and some sniffing, and Jess turned on her side. God, even her sniffing was cute. I was doomed.

"Chris."

"Yeah?" Dear lord she was beautiful on another level. At this proximity I could see every pore in her face, her cute nose, everything.

"Will you hold me for a minute?"

"Of course, come here." I pulled her closer to me, so her arm was draped over my chest and her head was on my shoulder, facing down. She put her leg over mine to complete the connection. We laid like that until I could hear her fall asleep. She was obviously emotionally exhausted, and to be honest, so was I. We were getting so close, way closer than brothers and sisters should be, but we really have yet to cross any lines. Tell that to my lower extremity. Her closeness, her smell, her everything was leaving me a total mess. To be there for each other has taken over everything at this point. I breathed deep and listened to Jess' breathing pattern for a few minutes, trying to match it to my own, and tune out the thudding heartbeat in my chest hammering away, which in turn caused me to drift off to sleep.

Chapter 4

Mother's Day.

I woke up just after the sun rose, and Jess was still sleeping silently almost on top of me, closer even than when we fell asleep. I moved her hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ears, and she made a cute groan in response. Her eyes were still closed but her nose wrinkled and one eye opened and squinted at the sun peeking through her pink curtains.

"Is it time to get up yet?"

I stretched my arms above my head. "For us it is. I don't think we want mom and dad to see us in here like this."

"Who cares. Let them see."

"I care. You care too."

"Don't go." She murmured, pulling me tighter.

"We have to."

"No." she said cutely, her face buried in my shoulder.

"Yes." I playfully tried to peel her off.

"Nooooooo... more cuddle time." And she locked her leg around mine, trapping me in.

I let a few minutes go by, but at some point, with her knee squeezing me tighter, her knee and leg was right up against my cock, and it was starting to harden. Time to move before she noticed.

"Alright, come on, time for me to get going..." I gently pried her off me and wrapped the blanket over her head and pushed a pillow on top of it for good measure.

"FINE." I heard from under the pillow.

A pillow hit me in the back as I exited her room and shut it behind me. I quietly snuck back into my room and closed the door and jumped in to bed, with the hope to grab another hour of sleep before the parents woke up. I could still feel Jess' breath on my neck, her smooth legs over mine, and smell of her hair, and I had a full erection because of it. I pulled down my boxers and gave in to my incestuous thoughts and jerked off in record time, cleaned up and found myself wide awake staring at the ceiling, reflecting over the events of yesterday. She was invading my idle mind at all times now, and there was no getting her out. It was her; it was always her. Fuck. Might as well get up, there was no sleeping now.

By the time I got out of the shower, the house was alive with the sounds and smells of a busy Mother's Day. Mom had already opened her gifts from Jess and I, which she must have wrapped, because I certainly did not. Jess put on the sundress that she had bought at the mall when we went shopping, which did not go unnoticed. Several times she caught me looking at her and would swish the dress from side to side and wink at me. We had breakfast together at the local diner one town away in Colchester that my mom loves and then went to downtown Church Street for some shopping and walking around. It was such a chill day, there was almost no downsides to it at all. Laughing, eating, having fun, and going to the shops my mom wanted all day long was honestly very refreshing. It had been so long since my parents and I had spent time as a family without them being up my ass about something, this was a breath of fresh air. At some point when the sun was coming down, our parents decided that was a long enough day and announced it was time to go back to the car, so we headed home. In the backseat of the car, Jess reached over and intertwined her fingers with my own, and she looked over at me blushing, not saying a word. There was no way around this, and I was so caught up in these feelings, I didn't know what to do. I was addicted to my sister, plain and simple. We made brief eye contact before I took my hand away from hers to exit the car and it almost took my breath away, the way she looked at me. This was bad, really bad.

When we got back to the house it was after 8pm, we were all exhausted, and I decided I would go for a swim, and Jess joined me. We talked about little stuff, she mentioned that her friends were coming over tomorrow for another sleep over, and that she had Volleyball practice in the morning. Reality was going to set back in tomorrow, I had only one more week to study and to look for a job to keep the parents off my back. Sitting on the edge of the pool, watching Jess swim back and forth kind of put things into perspective, and the real world didn't seem so gloom anymore. Monday was just another day. Jess came up to me in the pool put her hands on my legs.

"Help me up."

I stood up and helped her out of the pool. She was glistening, her wet skin shining in the dark blue light of the pool.

"What?" She smiled as I handed her a towel.

"Huh?"

"You're staring."

I thought for a few seconds as she dried off what I was going to say next. Fuck it. Throw caution to wind.

"You're incredible Jess."

Her neck started to turn red and she turned around, wrapping a towel around herself.

"Thanks Chris. You're not so bad yourself."

"Really?"

"You don't know? All my friends think you are hot."

I looked down at myself to survey the situation. I was no model by any means, but I had viable muscle, I was getting tan by swimming and running, and I did not have any fat anywhere to speak of really. I guess I could use a haircut if anything. I heard the slider shut and watched Jess walk into the bathroom and shut the door. God, I would do anything to be in there with her. I shook my head like always to clear the thoughts. As close as Jess and I have been lately, I do not think we have crossed any lines. It was obvious if we kept going the way we were, that something was going to happen. I think today would be a good to day to have a talk and see where we are with things. Kind of a 180 from telling my sister she was hot, but I don't think we can avoid it much longer before things get out of hand.

I went inside and got ready for bed, and I could hear my parents chatting from their bedroom, so they were getting ready for bed. After a quick shower and change into boxers and a tee-shirt, I knocked on Jess' door and let myself in before I heard her give me the okay to do so. She was finishing pulling her oversized bed shirt seen her wear every night over her head as I was walking in, her back towards me. At the last second, I could see the side and curve of her left breast and she pulled the shirt down. She turned towards me and cocked her head to one side with a half-smile.

"Couldn't wait to 'til I said come in?"

"Sorry, we have been around each other so much, I totally forgot."

"Did you see anything?"

"Not really."

"Not really huh?" She sat on the edge of the bed and stared me down, crossing her arms.

"Maybe some side boob."

She squinted her eyes at me. "I guess its fine. We were bound to see something the way things have been going." She adjusted her shirt and climbed up to the headboard adjusting her pillows. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, that sounds great." No hesitation on my part at all.

"Well, come up here and get comfortable and I'll put something in."

Jess jumped up and went to her desk and popped a VHS tape in, the Batman opening titles appeared on the screen. For some reason I loved this movie, and she knew it. Jess jumped back in bed and pulled the covers around her, snuggling up to my left side, and puling my arm around her. I let her, but it nagged at the back of my mind that we still had to have that talk I keep putting off.

"Jess, can we talk?"

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" She said, sitting up to face me. She put her hand on mine and didn't move. There was a small look of concern on her face.

"What is going on between us?"

"What do you mean?"

I shook my head. "We have been getting really close lately."

"Yeah, I know, its about time, and I love it." She squeezed my hand and smiled.

I sighed hard and took her other hand in mine.

"I love being close with you too Jess. That's the problem, I like our closeness a little too much."