The Movie Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what?"

"You were staring at it, what do you think?"

I took a drink of water, all of sudden my mouth was as dry as a desert. "I was thinking that it kind of looks like Brandy's ass actually." Which was kind-of the truth, they had very similar body types.

"Oh. Well people do say we look the same."

"Yeah, you sort of do."

"Well why don't you look at her ass then?" Her eyes squinted at me.

"Why don't you invite Brandy over tonight and I will? Either that or give me her number. Anyways, I don't see anything else out here to look at while I'm running."

Jess checked her watch but I couldn't help notice her half smile at my comment. "We should get going, it's another 3 miles back to the house.", she said ignoring my last statement.

"Sure." I nodded in agreement and let the conversation die.

It was silent running back to the house. Very few cars, but the weather did heat up some which caused us both to slow down a little. I had to hand it to my sister, she was in great shape.. ass included. We made it back to the house in good time and sat down in the driveway to cool off for a second. Jess faced me and smiled.

"Sorry for calling you out on looking at my ass."

"Sorry for looking."

"You said it was a good ass, I don't blame you I guess."

"I said it looked like Brandy's."

"Yeah, and Brandy has a good ass."

"Alright then." I rolled my eyes and looked at her. She smiled and winked at me.

"I'll call Brandy tonight and invite her over."

"That would be amazing."

Jess bit her lip and shuffled her feet and looked away. "How long has it been since... you know."

"Since what?"

"You know, since you were with Jenna." Jess was referring to Ex-girlfriend, we broke up in April once she got her acceptance letter to Stetson.

"Damn Jess, come right out and say it." I laughed uncomfortably. She returned my laugh and gave met eye contact. She had sweat on her forehead and hairline, and between her breasts. Her skin was smooth and shiny. I couldn't help thinking how perfect she was in this moment, even with the annoying questions. Jess was being forward in asking, so after a second of silence, I gave her a forward answer.

"It's been since April. We broke up, and then about two weeks later we had the 'one last time' sex."

She looked kind of surprised that I answered her so honestly, and her neck turned a crimson shade of red. Blushing looked good on her. Fuck, everything looked good on her. I have to get myself under control.

"That's a while, but only a few months really when you think about it."

"Yeah. Feels like forever honestly."

Jess nodded. "I'll call her once we get inside."

"Wait a minute, you got away with asking a really personal question and I didn't even get the chance? Come on now."

She got up and turned around to face me. "Go ahead, ask."

"How long has it been for you?"

She smiled and tilted her head. "Over a year. Since Ben and I broke up last summer."

I whistled to myself in mock surprise as I walked by her.

"That's forever. Over a year! I feel bad for you!" I opened the door and let her inside.

"Don't feel bad, I just haven't found the right guy. Ben was great, but I want to wait until I start seeing someone special."

I shook my head and laughed.

"What! What's so funny!" Jess was annoyed now. "I've been on dates! Most guys just want to get my clothes off. No one wants to connect with me. I want to be someone's best decision they ever made."

"No offense, Jess..." I said grabbing a towel from her. "...But you if you haven't found the right guy by now, maybe he is not out there."

"He is out there; I've just been really picky. I am in no rush. I'm in college and I'm having fun doing what I want."

"No arguing that, I guess."

We were standing in front of the bathroom, and Jess reached towards me to take the towel back. We stood there for a second playing tug-of-war, finally she let go. "You go first then; I need to call Brandy anyways."

Triumphant in my victory over first shower, I started the hot water and got undressed, looking at myself in the mirror. Little bit of sunburn on my neck and shoulders but not bad. Overall, I'm not in bad shape. Not 6-pack ripped shaped, but you could see defined muscles on my 6'1" frame. My cock stood out from my body, which I've been told was slightly larger than average but not huge by any means. Jenna, my Ex said I had 'A beautiful cock' on more than on occasion. Looking at the state of my bush I realized I let it go a little long lately and opened some drawers looking for scissors. Not finding any, I covered myself with a towel and opened the door to the bathroom and went and got a pair out of my desk drawer where I keep some. On the way back to the bathroom I heard Jess talking quietly in her room. Some of the words were hushed whispers.

"Yes. That's what I like." I leaned in closer and I definitely heard her say that amongst the whispers. There were a few words I couldn't make out, and some I could very clearly.

"Just like that. Yes." Again.

I moved closer to the door frame. The door was cracked about 6 inches open, but I was on the wrong side of the door to look. Between the hinge and the door, you could make out a faint gleam of sunlight on her bed, so I moved to the side, but still close enough to see what was going on. Then it happened. I saw what can only be described as the single hottest thing I have ever seen in my 18 years on this planet. There was Jess, laying back against her headboard, pillow behind her bed, full naked with her hand between her legs touching herself. She had a blanket over her waist and breasts, and I couldn't make out much more than that, but I know I saw what I saw, even for brief second. Her hand was buried between her legs with her legs clamped shut, and her other hand was gripping her breast under the blanket for dear life. I appeared as if she was trapping a nipple between her thumb and forefinger under the thin cover. Fearing I would get caught, I quietly went back to the bathroom and as slowly as I could and shut the door. The click of the door shutting was almost too much for me, almost made me jump out of my skin. My heart was beating out of my chest and my cock was absolutely diamond hard. I cannot remember the last time I was so turned on, it felt like my face was on fire. I waited a few seconds and jumped in the shower without delay and within 2 minutes had the most leg shaking, emotionally draining orgasm of my life. Of course, post-nut regret sank in, as I watched the cum spin around and go down the drain. I should not have been spying on her, and I should not have just did what I did thinking about my sister. I forgot all about cleaning up my pubic hair and dried off, and went right to my room, shutting the door behind me quickly, leaving me alone with my personal shame. I heard the shower come on, so I knew Jess was in there now. I hope I washed all my shame and incest fantasies down the drain as well. I had to stop thinking about my sister, and the perfect distraction was Brandy.

A few hours later, Brandy came over and we decided to watch a movie together and order pizzas. It was kind of a bland night, we ate pizza and talked and laughed and watched two movies. Brandy did sit next to me and at one point was leaning on me, so I put my arm around her. Jess was on the other side of me the whole time, which made the whole situation awkward. At some point after 10PM, Brandy announced she was going to leave and drove him without incident. It was a nice night, just stale as far as things have been going. I didn't really feel a connection to Brandy, but she was attractive and willing, and I needed something to pull the musings of incest out from between my ears.

Perfect time to get on AOL and check in with the boys and see how everyone is doing. It was after 10PM so everyone will be on, and sure enough, after the familiar sounds of the modem connecting, I immediately got 3 messages.

Davie6923: DUDE. Where have you BEEN?

DanODan: I thought you were dead. Fucker.

ToiletnamedJohn: I killed a rabbit today by accident.

I laughed at the last message and moved over to our private chat room.

TopherGopher(Me): I've been busy! Besides, you cocksuckers have not been on in days.

Davie6923: Bullshit. I've been on every day late at night.

ToiletnamedJohn: Same. Seriously whats going on.

ToiletnamedJohn: Oh and I really did kill a rabbit, I didn't mean to.

DanODan: Hang out with any of your sister's hot friends?

TopherGopher: Actually, I did, your Ex to be precise. Brandy came over today.

DanODan: You fuck.

Davie6923: HAHAHAHAHAHA

ToiletnamedJohn: This is the kind of conversation I waited all day for.

TopherGopher: Chill out, we didn't do anything. Jess invited her over and we just watched a movie. Totally PG.

DanODan: You fuck.

ToiletnamedJohn: Dan, give him a break, he hasn't had any pussy since Jenna like 6 months ago.

Davie6923: Has it been 6 months already!?

TopherGopher: Try like 3 months you assholes.

DanODan: I guess we never dated anyways, but she was pretty fun.

Davie6923: Dan didn't you say she was a freak dude?

DanODan: Maybe. I did fuck her like 2 weeks ago when I am visiting. Bitch is crazy.

ToiletnamedJohn: Do you think she likes the taste of rabbit?

TopherGopher: For fuck's sake with the rabbit.

Davie6923: I saw a polaroid of her pussy. It had some meat on it.

DanODan: That was post DAN-O. It was nice when I had it.

ToiletnamedJohn: Chris should get dibs on it. None of us live in Burlington anymore anyways.

DanODan: I'm okay with that. She is fun, and it sounds like you need some fun right now.

Davie6923: What else has been going on Chris?

TopherGopher: Watching a ton of movies, going to look for a summer job soon. Started running again which is nice. My sister got me motivated and out of the movie room.

ToiletnamedJohn: Your sister is a fucking fox dude.

DanODan: You can have Brandy but I need a SERIOUS shot at your sister. John is right for a change. She is perfection.

Davie6923: I would 100% cut a pinky off, if Jess agreed to kiss my cheekbone. Just the cheekbone.

Davie6923: I'm serious.

Davie6923: I can do it twice, I have two pinkies, one for each cheekbone.

TopherGopher: That's my sister guys, fucking chill. Goddamn.

ToiletnamedJohn: Goddamn is right dude. She still wear the volleyball shorts around the house for no reason?

DanODan: THE VOLLEYBALL SHORTS

Davie6923: I'll do a toe too. That's three kisses just on the cheekbone.

TopherGopher: Alright guys, I gotta go. It's been real. Relax on the sister! Fuck.

And with that I logged out, laughing to myself. I always knew my sister was attractive, but until recently and spending more time with her, it really never occurred to me. Dan told me once the only reason he wants to spend the night was to see Jess, and now I kind of believe he wasn't joking. I wish I could say my attraction to Jess was purely physical, but it was way more than that. She was kind, her smile was intoxicating. Her eyes were beautiful even without her requisite eyeliner she put on every day. Her laugh made my stomach tighten. When she hugged me my I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I looked at the clock, and it was after 11pm. I exhaled deeply and laid down and closed my eyes and thought back on the events of the day. To my surprise I did not allow myself even a small amount of depression, I never had a negative thought outside of jerking off to my sister, which I vowed I would work on. She was such a good person; I would never want her to feel like I was being creepy or perving on her in any way. Sunday was Mother's Day, I wonder what Mom is going to be doing? Sleep came quickly tonight, and I dreamt of Jess.

Chapter 3

I felt familiar pressure on the edge of the bed and cracked one eye open ever so slightly to see Jess smiling back at me. She was wearing a night shirt and her tanned legs were bare below the waist from what I could tell. If she were wearing shorts, I could not see it. This is all I need today! First dreams of Jess, now she is bottomless in bed with me. I yawned and looked up at her.

"Yes?"

"Good morning."

"Morning to you." Still smiling.

"Can I help you?" I laughed and rolled over, hiding my face with a pillow.

Just then she jumped landing fully on my back her fingers going right to my sides to try and tickle me. This is something she has not tried in years. My bladder was already screaming, so this didn't help matters.

"I have to pee! Stop!" I rolled back over and Jess followed me, letting out a squeak as she was now underneath me. I pinned her arms over her head.

"What are you doing?" I was out of breath.

"Waking you up, duh." She was still smiling. Her smile was incredible. Her white teeth gleamed. She was so beautiful, and her scent was intoxicating. I let her arms go and climbed off her when I realized the position, we were in could be confused as something more to a spectator, like our parents.

"Well, there are other ways of waking me up you know!"

"Oh yeah, what's that?" She replied, smoothing out her oversized night shirt. I was right, she just had panties on underneath, no shorts. She saw me look and glance up.

"Like a polite knock, and wait for me to come out... maybe?"

"Did you like what you see?" She stared at me, her smile widening. I was busted.

"I didn't see anything."

"You saw my panties."

"I did not, I saw you weren't wearing shorts though."

"No, I'm not, I just woke up. But you shouldn't be looking either way." She crossed her arms over her chest, and her breasts bounced slightly indicating she did not have a bra on either. My facial expression must have changed, because she looked down at her breasts, and then back at me.

"You can't stop looking can you."

"I'm not the one not wearing a bra. Or shorts."

"This is what I sleep in."

"I can see that."

"Apparently you want to see a lot of me."

I smirked. "I've seen more recently, that's for sure."

Jess reached to the bottom of her sleep shirt and grabbed the hem and made a motion that she was going to take it up, and off. She had a devilish look on her face.

"You're being bad.", I pointed out.

"You might as well see the rest if you're going to keep perving and sneaking looks all the time."

I grabbed a pillow and held it over my face and fell back into bed. I could hear her laughing from the door, shutting and it and walking away, through the thickness of the pillow. For a second there I thought she was serious and was going to flash me. I have to watch where I'm looking around her, I can't get in the habit of staring at her like she is not my sister, and even worse, getting caught as well. I lifted the pillow off my face and confirmed I was now alone. Thank god, because my cock was straining against my boxers so tight, I thought it was going to make it's way out in to the world.

I made my way out to the kitchen and Jess was already there getting breakfast ready in her exercise clothes, tight jogging shorts and a sports bra. She turned around when she heard me coming up and I motioned to the breakfast cooking in the pan.

"Need some help?"

"Yeah, you can start the toast, if you can manage to keep your eyes on the food and not me."

I sighed and put my hands on my hips. She was going to be persistent about teasing me, that's for sure.

"Listen. Jess. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to perv on you, I'm trying not to look. Honest."

"You're not doing a good job."

"I said I'm sorry, I'll try to do better. Can we drop it?"

She stirred the eggs and put the spatula down and faced me.

"Yeah we can drop it. I know you haven't had much female company around lately. I'll see if I can dress a little more modest around you too."

"Thanks. I appreciate it." I put the toast in the toaster and avoided eye contact. A minute or two went by and I looked out the window.

"Hey, look at me." Jess touched my arm.

I looked up at her and our eyes met. My chest started to hurt just looking at her. I could feel my neck getting hot just looking in to her light brown eyes. What is wrong with me? God, she was so beautiful it hurt.

"I'm sorry for teasing you for looking. I'd be lying if I'd say I didn't like it... just a little bit. It feels good to looked it, to be admired. Makes you feel good. You know what I'm saying?"

"I get it, but I'm your brother."

"I don't see any other guys over here looking at me."

"I could invite my friends over..."

"Ummm.. no. They want to do more than look."

We both laughed. "Looking would be the least of what they want to do. You should have seen our AOL messages the other night. Dave said he would cut a pinkie off if you kissed him on the cheek."

Jess let out a roar of a laugh. "No, he didn't!"

"He did. He also said he had another pinkie and a toe for more kisses."

"They're crazy. Your friends are crazy."

"Yeah, they are. I miss them, crazy and all."

Jess smiled and ruffled my hair and turned back around. Her smile could melt me. No matter what mood I was in, if she smiled, it lit up the room and changed any and all feelings and preconceived notions I had about the day. The toasted dinged signifying it was cooked and popped up on its own accord. Jess finished the eggs and I got the plates and juice out and we let the conversation die there while we ate breakfast on the pool deck. There was a breeze and the air smelled sweet, which was nice.

"Shame to waste this weather. Go for a swim after I get back from my run?"

"I'll go with you. On the run I mean."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it felt great to go with you last time. I'm in."

There was that winning smile again. We both got our running shoes on and put in a quick 5k and got back to the house in record time. Neither one of us was very winded, so I was glad to jump in the pool and get some laps in. Jess wore her standard Red and Blue striped two-piece bikini. The bottoms were high cut and the back just barely covered her perfect ass. We took turns jumping in and doing laps, laughing, and talking. It was so laid back, I forgot all about the stresses of the week, school, friends, and any other obligations. I could not stop smiling if Jess was smiling, and she took notice.

"You look so happy right now." She said, from her spot on the pool lounge chair.

"I really feel happy. It's been really great spending some time with you, getting back to normal and getting in to a routine."

"I like spending time with you too."

I tried to change the subject, as I could feel a small amount of embarrassment redden my face.

"Do you know what we should get mom for Mother's Day?"

She shrugged. "I was thinking of getting her a couple of the jar candles she likes from the mall. Yankee candles I think they're called."

We made plans to get changed and go shopping. I quickly rinsed off and got a pair of jeans on with a polo. Jess put a short jean skirt on a spaghetti string tank top, which she looked amazing in. I could not help myself but say something when she got out of the car at the mall.

"Outfit is a little daring isn't it?

"There you go looking again."